Taming Her Master Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not sure if she wanted to, considering how strangely he was acting and with where they were, she still did as he asked, and stripped off her clothes. And he took a seat on the bed and patted his lap, slightly relieved she went to sit on him, when suddenly he grabbed her around the waist and spread her over his thighs and began to spank her - really fucking hard.

"Fuck," she muttered as he gave her ass another slap, her eyes popping open wide and beginning to water as her ass began to burn with every strike of his hand.

"Soon, my pet, I'll let you have a feel of my cock," he said, darkly chuckling. "But first I think you need to be punished for being so difficult and making my life a living hell. You drive me to distraction, so much so that I could happily strangle you right now. And yet I'm sure you can feel how hard I am, and how much I still want you, despite the fact that I wish you were already gone." he told her as he rained down another blow on her ass.

Wincing as he kept on smacking her backside, shifting his blows from one cheek to the other, somehow Elise managed to grind out between her clenched teeth, "To be honest, I never expected you to be such a coward, Nicholas."

His hand stopped in mid-air, the moment she said it, looking at the back of her head curiously, he asked, "Why would you call me a coward, when I've proven that I'm strong enough to let you go?"

She pushed her long blonde hair off her face and turned her head to look up at him as she said, "Yes, but you're not brave enough to try and make this thing that we have together work. Instead you've chosen to take the coward's way out by pushing me away and retreating to what you know, bullying another poor woman into submission, who probably won't be strong enough to tell when she's had enough."

Resting her hand on her ass, and gently beginning to caress her heated flesh, he hated to think that she might be right. He dipped a finger into pussy that was surprisingly wet, and working her ass had gotten him so hard, all he could think of was relieving the relentless need she'd unleashed in him yet again. Giving her ass one last tap, he told her, "I want you up on all fours, now, on the bed."

Not even sure she could move, her legs shaking so hard, with her ass still stinging like a bitch, Elise managed to crawl onto the bed on her hands and knees. Then turning her head, she watched him tugging off his clothes and stroking his long hard cock in his hand, as he warned her, "I'm going to fuck you so hard, by the time I'd done with you you'll be begging me to let you go."

"Not if you've been downstairs fucking her, you're not. Remember we signed an agreement that we could go without protection since it would only be the two of us, which did not include you screwing anyone else. And I will not share you with another woman, Nicholas."

Beside himself, Nicholas squeezed his cock in his hand almost to the point of pain, lifting his gaze to the ceiling, he growled at her, "How can you possibly be so fucking stubborn, telling me what I can and cannot do, when you're down on your knees, with your ass still so red from the smacking I just gave you?"

Though her legs were trembling, and her heart was in her throat, she got up the courage and told him, "Fine, Nicholas, if you really want me to leave, I'll go. But first, you have to do one thing."

Glaring down at her, he said, "Name it."

"You have to look me in the eye and tell me that you don't feel a thing for me, and I'll leave right now. And I promise you'll never set eyes on me again."

"Fucking woman," he ground out between his teeth, clutching his cock in his hand. Wanting to punish her, he got up behind her and slammed into her, rocking her body so hard, gasping in shock, she almost collapsed on the bed. "You want to know how I feel; then feel this, feel what you do to me, Elise. How insane you make me. You think I like feeling this helpless, this desperately out of control?" Grunting like a rutting beast, he thrust into her over and over again. But she surprised him, by thrusting her hips back and refusing to give in and asking him to stop, or giving him any indication that she couldn't take what he was giving her. God, staring at the back of her head, as he ruthlessly claimed her body, she was so feisty - how could he help but love her?

Bending over her body, tempted to sink his teeth into her neck and mark her skin and hurt her even more, unable to resist the temptation, instead he pressed a kiss to her back. Wishing like hell as he did, that he really did feel nothing for her, and this was nothing more than a rough dirty, punishing fuck, instead of him trying to prove to her that every last inch of her was his and only his and always would be.

He hated that she'd turned his world upside down and made him feel things that he did not want to feel. He'd loved his mother and his governess and they'd both left him with nothing but a gaping hole in his chest where his heart used to be. Why wouldn't she understand that he couldn't trust her with the tiny piece of what was left, any more than he could trust himself - which was why he wanted her gone, just as desperately as he wanted her to stay. He slammed his eyes shut. Good god, he was losing his mind. So utterly and completely bewitched by her - he honestly didn't know what he wanted anymore.

Finally, as he fucked her mercilessly hard, his balls feeling ready to burst, clutching her hips in his hands hard enough to leave marks, he plowed his cock into her deep, and threw back his head and growled as the overwhelming sensation of his release rocketed through his body, filling hers to overflowing as gush after gush of his hot seed filled her pussy till he could feel himself dripping down over his balls. Clutching his cock in his hand, a long, thick trickle of his cum slipped from her pussy as he pulled out. Grabbing it up with his fingers, he slid it over her back, marking her body and his territory. She was his, no matter where she went, she would always be his. And it destroyed him to know that no matter how much he wanted to, that he could never keep her.

Once he pulled out, Elise groaned. Though both her ass and pussy felt like they were on fire, when he dropped his body over hers and whispered in her ear, "Are you okay?" just from him caring enough to ask, she knew she would be.

Shifting onto her back, she looked up into his eyes, cupping his cheeks in her hands. "So, can you tell me? Tell me that you don't feel anything for me, Nicholas?"

He stared hard into her eyes for so long, that she was scared to hear what was going to come out of his mouth when he finally opened up.

But then he blinked his eyes and told her, "You know when I open my eyes in the morning, the first thing I do is look for you in my bed. And until I touch you, and know that you're really there, I can't believe I'm awake and that I haven't conjured you up in my sleep. And I can't even describe in words what it feels like when you kiss me, it's like I'm soaring above the clouds, whenever I taste your lips." He stroked her cheek with the back of his hand, his chest clenching as he told her, "But when I'm inside you, it's the only time I've ever felt complete, like it was where I was meant to be, buried deep inside your body."

A tear trickled down her cheek, overcome by his words, she whispered, "But if what you're saying is true, then why would you want me gone?"

Heaving a sigh, he dropped onto the bed beside her, unable to meet her gaze as he admitted the hardest thing of all. "Because I hate how powerless you make me feel, just knowing that you could walk out the door and I'd never see you again, especially if I fall any deeper under your spell. I don't like the things you make me feel, Elise. It makes me feel so weak and helpless that you have this control over me. You probably don't know that my mother walked out on me when I was only a boy, and I loved her more than I'd ever loved anyone. She was my world, and then suddenly she was gone and I was left abandoned. And I've never seen or heard from her since. After she left I had a governess that I was extraordinarily close to. But it turned out, behind my back, she was also fucking my father, and when he found out just how close we were he threw her out on her ass. And I loved her, too. And I just can't go through that kind of pain again, not for anyone. Not even you."

Curling onto her side, she pressed a kiss to his chest and said, "But what if I told you that I feel the same way about you, which is why I can't leave you?"

He cocked his eyebrow sceptically. "You trying to tell me, that in a year when your contract is up that you don't intend to walk out, just as we initially agreed."

"Well I guess that depends."

"On what?"

"On if you really want me to stay or not, and if you want me in your life. If by the time my contract's up, if you still want me gone, as much as I'd hate to, I'll go. But if you care for me at all, then I'll gladly stay for just as long as you want me - because I really want you in my life, Nicholas."

His heart pounding, as his gut clenched, Nicholas wondered if he should even try and trust her. He'd been hurt so badly before, and he knew it had left him scarred and twisted. But if she were ever to leave him, especially once he was well truly hooked, he might never recover.

Getting off the bed, he went over to one of the armoires and came back with a container of salve in his hand. Once he'd opened it, he told her, "Roll onto your stomach."

The moment he saw how red her ass was, he flinched, unable to believe that he'd actually done that to her. Carefully applying a layer of the soothing cream to her skin, he gently smoothed it over the red marks, and told her, "Elise, I'm sorry I got so out of control. And I can't believe I did this to you. But I'll never strike you again, I promise. I'll put my fist through the wall before I'll ever hurt you again."

She turned her head and grinned at him. "Actually I don't mind the occasional spanking, but maybe not quite that hard." Wincing as he spread the cream over her tender flesh, she asked, "But what about, Lily? Won't she be wondering where you are?"

Carefully smoothing his hand over both her reddened cheeks, Nicholas shrugged. "I wrote her a check and told her she could go. I don't what I was thinking, when I've never wanted anyone else but you."

Smiling back into his eyes, she ran her hand along his thigh and said, "Then I'm all yours."

Not entirely convinced, and wondering why she'd even want him after he'd done something as terrible as this to her, he told her, "Then prove it."

Looking confused, she asked, "How?"

"Marry me."

Her eyes shot open wide. As much as she loved him that was one step she wasn't entirely sure she was ready to take, even with him...

12