All Comments on 'Taming Jet Ch. 01'

by Acktion

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A few ...

... errors, but a good story.

Some proof reading would have tidied everything up.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
And neither can I...

WAIT for more. Excellent characters, the best action I've read in a while, vivid detail...oh yes, yes -- more, more and soon please...Thanks -- take care and be well...hcl

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Incredible

From the realistic casual scene at the bar, to the nonchalant insertion of backstory; from the fighting to the laughter to her incredible orgasm, the bickering, the goading escalation, the colorful prose, the pacing, the dialogue ...

Really, well done. Frankly, I wouldn't care if there wasn't a part two. It is complete as is, we all know what their relationship can become.

Of course, if you write another part, I will read it.

Thanks for posting

AcktionAcktionover 11 years agoAuthor
Ah... but do we, Remain_in_Shadow?

I thank you each for your kind support. I'm afraid, Anonymous, that I missed those errors you mentioned because Jet and Logan kept whispering in my ear "that wasn't how it happened" during each proofread and I couldn't not tinker with what they said was different. Even during the final proofing before hitting submit. And for those, I beg your pardon.

So, in answer to Remain_in_Shadow's comment that we all know what their relationship will be... you are smarter than I since I don't. *wink*

I do know there will be another chapter soon, at least if I can get the other people whispering their stories out of my head and off my screen so I can hear what Jet and Logan say. But, I do not know where it will go as they have not told it to me in full.

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 10 years ago
Could be more...

While I enjoyed ch.1 I wouldn't mind at all seeing a ch.2 come out. I

You write well with minimum errors. I love bdsm stories so am curious to see where you would've taken it.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Well written

You can certainly feel the dynamic between them .

Love the fact that she is almost forcing him to rape her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some repetitions, a bit sequential - but what an unusual and creative plot idea. Enjoyed reading, greatly. Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcktion@Acktion
Old enough to know better and young enough to say "what the fuck" and do it anyway. After a brief hiatus due to health concerns, back to try to see if I can learn how to set these combinations of fantasy and memory to print. While some works touch on memory perhaps more than...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES