Taming of Fear Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to giggling and the pleasant sensation of a warm mouth on my stiff penis. Opening my eyes I found Sylvie giving me a blow job. Judy was the one giggling and she was blushing as I looked at her standing and watching us. Her dark brown nipples were stiff and to my delight there was a drop of white fluid on one. I watched in fascination as it dropped to the floor and was instantly replaced by another.

Sylvie looked up and noticed I was awake. She let go of my cock saying "Ah, you're awake, it looks like you had a hard day at the office, don't worry we're going to take care of you tonight!" before turning to Judy and giving her a wink.

Judy giggled again and Sylvie said "Oh, Judy, it looks like you're leaking!"

Judy looked down and placed her hand under her dripping breast. "Oh, sorry about that. I should use the pump or it'll just get worse!"

"Don't apologize, Paul and I both think it's very sexy!"

She looked surprised "Really?"

We both nodded and Sylvie, being the bolder one, said "Yes, we were just talking about it last night. Would you mind if we tried some?"

Before Judy had a chance to reply Sylvie quickly added "I'm sorry, I don't want to embarrass you or pressure you, if you're not comfortable with it just say so!"

Judy shook her head "It's OK, in fact, don't tell anyone but I stopped feeding MeiMei directly from my breasts because I used to get so turned on when she sucked and chewed on my nipples!"

We both smiled, Sylvie moved closer to her and with a quick glance to confirm it was really alright, she took Judy's dripping nipple into her mouth. My hard cock twitched at the sight and also began to drip, but not milk of course!

Judy closed her eyes and moaned, placing her hand on Sylvie's head she pulled her closer. I watched in awe and noticed her other nipple also started dripping. I was about to mention it when Sylvie disengaged and said "Oh my god, it tastes fantastic, so sweet and warm!"

She turned to me and said "Paul, you have to try!"

I smiled at her and pointed at her chin to indicate she had some there. The nipple she'd been sucking was now really huge and oozing milk. Sylvie wiped her chin then turned back to Judy asking "Is it OK if I try some more?"

Judy smiled and said "Please do and Paul, if you don't mind, please take the other one as it drips in sympathy!"

I didn't need to be asked twice and quickly moved into position next to Sylvie. I watched as she latched on again and then did the same. Judy groaned as we both began to suck and placed her hands behind our heads, gently pulling us closer. At first I could taste some sweetness but nothing else happened, I took more of her nipple and areola into my mouth and sucked harder. Her nipple swelled and then a spurt of warm sweet liquid filled my mouth. It felt incredible and I swallowed and began to suck and gulp rhythmically. Judy groaned loudly and I could smell her arousal as it wafted up from between her legs.

From the pressure of her hand on my head I knew that she didn't want me to stop so I continued drinking. I could feel her breast soften as the liquid was drained from it. All of a sudden her body stiffened and shook as she cried out in pleasure. Her hand dropped from my head and I reluctantly let her huge nipple slip from my mouth. She was smiling and had a blissful expression on her flushed face. "That's the first orgasm I've had since my husband left me!" she declared.

"Thank you so much!" She leaned down and first kissed Sylvie on the mouth and then me.

I smiled at her and said "Don't thank me, that was an incredible experience!"

"Yes, for me too!" said Sylvie, "I hope your daughter will still have enough!"

"Don't worry about that, they'll soon fill up and my parents have lots of frozen bottles. She can't keep up with the amount that I produce."

We both stood up and my harder than ever penis bobbed in front of me. Both Sylvie and Judy laughed. Sylvie said "Poor you, we'll take care of that later but now we have to eat or everything will be cold."

The girls led the way and told me to sit as they brought in the different dishes. Everything looked delicious, including Sylvie and Judy! I could clearly see that Judy was very wet between her legs and the same was true for Sylvie. The change in Judy's breasts was amazing, before they had been firm and jutting forwards, now they hung down and swayed loosely as she moved.

During the meal Sylvie said "I'm so jealous of your breasts! If I ever have a baby I don't think I'll produce more than a teaspoon of milk with these!" indicating her own.

"Nonsense! My breasts weren't much bigger than yours before I got pregnant and they might be smaller when I stop lactating."

"Really?" Sylvie was stunned and I also found it hard to believe.

"It's true. Some friends of mine were exactly the same and after they stopped feeding their breasts shrank dramatically, so I want to keep feeding as long as I can!"

"Well I'm happy to help anytime!" I said jokingly.

"Me too!" said Sylvie.

We all laughed and continued eating and chatting. After the meal we went outside and enjoyed the last sunshine of the evening. I shared a sun lounger with Sylvie and we gently caressed each other as we relaxed.

"Have you thought any more about bringing your parents for a tour of the sauna?" asked Sylvie.

"Yes, I plan to speak to them this weekend and see how they react. If they're interested I'll call you and we can set a date for you to show them around."

"Great!"

Judy hesitated for a moment and then said "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course!"

"Before, when you both drank my milk, weren't you jealous? I mean, about your partner touching someone else?"

I looked at Sylvie and nodded to indicate she should answer. "Not at all, we both love each other and are happy to share with others, our only rule is that we always do it together."

"Wow! That's great, my ex used to be so jealous, even if I just spoke to another man he'd be angry."

"That's terrible, to me it means he had no trust or real love for you. We first noticed that we really liked seeing other people looking at us. I got excited when I saw Paul being looked at by other women and he felt the same when men looked at me."

"So the other evening you didn't mind if women were looking at him or even touching him?"

"No, quite the opposite, it excited me! At the beginning we thought we were we weird but then we discussed it and realised there was nothing wrong with us. Then, when some friends were visiting we took things a bit further and had sex while the others were watching. It was amazing and things progressed from there."

I could tell Judy was getting aroused as her face and chest were flushed and her nipples hard. "So what's the wildest thing you've done with others?" as asked.

"Apart from having sex with an audience, we've also swapped partners and had oral sex with them, that's it so far!"

Judy nodded and said "You two are so lucky, I've only had sex with my ex-husband and before him I'd only kissed and touched a few guys but nothing else."

"Well don't give up! Before we met each other we'd never done anything with anyone and now we're open to everything."

Judy smiled and said "I don't know how to ask, but could you include me once?"

Rather than answering her question Sylvie leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. After hesitating a moment Judy responded and I watched the two of them. When they separated they were both out of breath and looking extremely aroused. "Let's take this to the bedroom!" I suggested.

We all stood and I took each by the hand and pulled them along. Once in the bedroom, Sylvie said "Lie down Judy and we'll take care of you."

Judy did as she asked and lay on her back with her legs apart. I looked at Sylvie and she said "You play with her breasts!"

I straddled Judy and placed my hard cock between her breasts. She was staring at it with lust and licking her lips in anticipation. I moved further up until my cock was just above her mouth. She didn't hesitate and tilted her head up taking my tip into her mouth. I moaned as she placed her hands on my butt cheeks and pulled me closer.

She began a bobbing motion taking me deeper each time before she suddenly released me, mouth open in surprise and gasping. I turned and quickly saw the reason why. Sylvie's face was buried between Judy's widespread legs making it impossible for her to concentrate on me!

I moved back slightly and with my cock resting between her breasts, began playing with her nipples. Judy was panting and her head turning from side to side in pleasure, it was a delight to watch and my cock steadily leaked pre-cum between her mounds. I decided to try something I'd never expected to experience with Sylvie, I moved my hands to the sides of Judy's breasts and pushed the now pliant and soft pillows of flesh together. My penis was encased in a tunnel of warmth and I slowly began to thrust. The sensations were unique and when her nipples began to leak, warm milk ran down her breasts adding to the lubrication. I moaned in pleasure and squeezed her breasts harder causing the milk to spray high in the air before splattering against her chest and face.

It must have been pleasurable for Judy as well as her eyes flew open and she cried out as an orgasm hit her. I stopped thrusting as she recovered and looked back at Sylvie. She was smiling at me and her face was covered in Judy's fluids. She lifted herself up and began crawling forwards on the bed, I wondered what she would do next!

My question was soon answered as she moved in and kissed Judy deeply before licking milk and my emissions from her breasts. I began to thrust again and Sylvie laughed as she licked the tip of my penis each time it emerged. After a few minutes of this, she moved again, this time straddling Judy's face and slowly lowering her pussy. I watched in awe as she leaned forwards exposing her arsehole and pussy to me. She was so wet her juices were dripping on Judy's face and into her mouth. Judy's small pink tongue quickly emerged and began to lick between the pink lips hovering above her.

I couldn't wait any longer and lifted myself, moving my cock until its tip joined the tongue pleasuring Sylvie. Judy began to lick both of us as I slowly moved forwards, sinking into the familiar, warm, tight tunnel. Sylvie groaned and I pushed on until my whole length was buried within her. Judy didn't stop either and I could feel her tongue moving over my balls as they hung against her mouth. When I pulled back slightly her tongue moved up and licked the fluids from my retreating shaft. Sylvie squealed loudly and her pussy clenched tightly as the tongue brushed over her clitoris. This was the perfect moment to thrust forwards and I did so.

It felt amazing and I began to pump in earnest. Sylvie was continually squealing in delight and it wasn't long before her orgasm hit. It was a mighty one and I felt her pussy tighten and her body tremble as she screamed. I grunted, my cock throbbed and I couldn't hold back as I felt a gush of her liquid join my own ejaculation. The volume of the combined fluids was too much and I felt them rush past my cock before squirting against my crotch and balls and dousing Judy in the process.

Her tongue and mouth were working overtime as she licked and swallowed as much as she could. When my penis softened I slowly pulled back and watched as it emerged, dropping right into Judy's open mouth along with a flood of thicker viscous liquid. We'd made a real mess on her but she didn't seem to mind as her mouth closed over my sensitive organ and she sucked gently, extracting the last drop of my ejaculate.

Sylvie moved forwards, collapsing on her stomach. The view before me was stunning and I felt my cock twitched again as it was tenderly cleaned. When Judy released me, I rolled off her and lay on my back. We remained like that for a while before rousing ourselves and sharing a shower. No words were needed, it had been a fantastic experience for all of us and we washed and dried each other gently before returning to the bedroom. Judy was quite emotional as she dressed and had tears in her eyes as she thanked us for letting her be part of our lovemaking. Sylvie took her in her arms saying "Don't thank us, it was beautiful and you can join us whenever you want."

This caused more tears and I wiped them gentry from her cheeks. When she recovered we escorted her to the door and promised to meet again the following week.

"That was amazing" I said kissing Sylvie as we made our way back to bed.

Without answering, she pushed me onto the bed, sat on my chest then leaned forwards squeezing her breasts and offering them to me. I latched onto a nipple and began to suck as she said "Can you imagine these being as big as Judy's and full of milk?"

I let her nipple go and replied "Yes, it'll be amazing!"

She smiled "I suppose they can't really get any smaller afterwards."

"You know I don't care about that and anyway, who says it'll only happen once!"

"Oh, so you want to get me pregnant more than once?"

"Why not? Being an only child isn't great so we should have at least two."

Her expression became wistful "You really want to have children with me?"

"Of course, I love you and want to do everything with you forever."

Tears formed in her eyes and I decided this was as good an opportunity as any "Sylvie, will you marry me?"

Her eyes widened and she sat up "Are you serious?"

"Yes. I've been thinking about asking you for a while and now seemed like the perfect time."

Without saying a word she leant forwards and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around her and held tightly. When we came up for air I asked "So is that a Yes?"

She laughed "Yes, it's a yes. I'd love to marry you Paul."

We kissed again and I felt an amazing feeling of joy and happiness.

To be continued...