Taming the Bratty Roommate

Story Info
Maybe what her roommate needs is a bit of gentle femdom?
1.7k words
4.44
18.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

Yeah, I know author's notes are annoying, but you can't stop me! And I think this one begs for a bit of context. You could just skip down to the hard break down there though...

I wrote this in response to a writing prompt on Reddit, and I liked how it turned out, so I wanted to dust it off and put it up here. If there's a weird creative decision that makes you scratch your head, it's probably because the prompt was:

[A goth cowgirl decides that what her roommate needs is a little bit of gentle femdom and a lot of milk...]

I get that part of the craft of responding to a prompt is making it seem like you aren't responding to a prompt, but there's only so much you can do to make a believable lactating lesbian goth cowgirl roommate. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it.

--

Faith had always been a mildly irritating roommate. Not so much that Cassidy had ever seriously considered moving out, but enough that the two women rarely spent much time together.

It was always 'Why did you leave this dish here?' or 'Can't you just clean the bathroom for once?!' or 'You know, Cassidy, it would be nice if you made us a meal every once in a while.'

But Cassidy had also noticed the way Faith looked at her anytime she left a bit of skin exposed. Which was quite a lot, to be honest. As a goth cowgirl, Cassidy believed in thick eyeliner, exposed midriffs, and impossibly tight jeans. She couldn't spend much time in the sun, what with the ivory skin she loved teasing Faith with so much, but that was okay. She was happier spending her time inside anyway.

An idea began to take root in Cassidy's mind one night, after a particularly annoying comment from her roommate. Faith was very bad at hiding how much she wanted Cassidy to fuck her, and Cassidy was beginning to think that the source of all her annoying comments was the sexual tension that Faith had no idea how to resolve.

She just needed a firm hand to help her out. And a firm hand was something Cassidy was more than happy to provide.

She donned her very best lingerie in preparation. The bra was made of a soft, sheer fabric that exposed everything but provided a bit of extra shape and lift to Cassidy's already perky tits. The thong matched, the pink flesh of her outie pussy held enticingly flat for the viewer. She also wore a set of thick leather straps around her thighs and waist, providing a solid anchor point for the strapon that was sure to come out later. But Faith would need some coaxing before she was ready for that thing...

When Cassidy walked out into the living room, Faith was sitting on the floor in front of the couch, watching TV. As soon as Faith saw her roommate's irresistible outfit, her eyes were hopelessly glued.

"Turn off the TV." Cassidy commanded.

Faith picked up the remote and turned off the machine without looking away from Cassidy's breasts. Cassidy saw Faith's eyes drop to her cunt as she got close enough for Faith to see her folds though the thong. She could tell immediately that Faith was helpless to resist.

"I can tell every time you look at me how desperately you want me to fuck you, Faith." Cassidy said casually. Faith looked up into her eyes with horror at the accusation.

"Don't try and deny it, slut." Cassidy said. "I saw the way you were just staring at my pussy. And I bet if I check your cunt right now it would tell me how right I am." She smiled wickedly.

Faith looked timid but resigned, as if a deep, dark secret had been finally revealed. She nodded her head, and looked down at the floor in shame.

"That's good, slut." Cassidy said, seeing the shame on her roommate's face. "You should be ashamed. Ashamed you've been such a brat all this time instead of just making a move on me. I would have been more than happy to fuck you the day you moved in." She said, using an index finger to pull Faith's chin up to her eyes so that she could see how serious she was.

"And don't worry, Faith." She said, smiling. "Tonight I'm going to fuck you until you forget your name, but first I have to punish you for being such a fucking brat."

Cassidy wrapped her fingers around Faith's neck and squeezed her throat. Not hard enough to choke her, but hard enough that Faith could feel how helpless she was. Cassidy brought her lips down to Faith's ear and said, "Get on your feet, slut."

Cassidy released her roommate's throat, and Faith got onto her feet as instructed. Cassidy ripped Faith's shirt off forcefully and threw the garment across the room.

"Hmmm, you don't have much to work with up here, do you?" Cassidy said, regarding Faith's nearly flat chest. Still, Faith's nipples stood impressively erect, leading Cassidy to believe the small-chested woman got off on the humiliation. "Let's see what you're working with down here." Cassidy said, reaching down to grope Faith's ample ass cheek.

"Take off those leggings for me, slut." She instructed.

Faith did as she was told, peeling the leggings off slowly, afraid of what flaw Cassidy might find hidden there.

"Wow, that is quite an ass you have there..." She said, spreading Faith's cheeks apart to get a better view. "And such a cute little asshole. It almost makes up for your complete lack of tits!" Cassidy leveled a severe slap across each ass cheek, earning a painful flench from her roommate.

"Take off those panties, slut. And then go and bend yourself over the couch and wait for me." Cassidy instructed, walking out of the room for a moment, not even bothering to wait and see if Faith would submit to her instructions.

When Cassidy returned, she found a completely naked Faith, leaning over the couch with her ass extended toward her.

"Very good, slut. Now, put your face on the cushions and use your hands to spread your ass for me. That tight asshole of yours needs something to stretch it out." Cassidy instructed.

Faith buried her face in the couch cushions and spread her ass enthusiastically. Cassidy approached, running her fingers across Faith's pussy and up to her asshole.

"You really are a needy little slut, aren't you? Your cunt is soaking wet, and I've done nothing but humiliate you, Faith. You like being told what to do, don't you?" She asked.

Faith's only response was a muffled groan into the cushions.

"Well, I'm going to give you something to keep that cunt nice and wet." Cassidy said. The sound of the cap popping off of a bottle of lube clicked off the walls, and Faith felt lubricant being poured over her asshole. She felt a butt plug being pressed inside of her, slowly but methodically, stretching out her tiny hole more and more every second. She began to panic when it just kept going, stretching her out larger than she ever would have thought possible. It hurt, but she was so enamored with the way Cassidy was treating her that she quietly took it further and further up her ass like a perfect slut.

Finally, it slipped in all the way and Faith let out a sigh of relief. She had never felt so full in her life, and she was beginning to tremble under the constant, dull stimulation the plug provided.

"Now, sit down on the couch, Faith. I need your help with something." Cassidy said.

Faith turned around and sat down, the huge plug creating a very strange sensation with her weight pressing against it. Cassidy sat down next to her and began to slip the straps of her bra off her shoulders, and turning the cups down so that her breasts were fully exposed.

"I don't know if you know this," Cassidy started, "But I have a rare hormonal disorder that causes my tits to lactate all the time. And it becomes very painful when they are full, Faith. So you are going to empty them for me."

Faith stared back at her roommate in complete surprise.

"Suck my nipples until my tits are dry, slut, and then I will fuck your brains out." Cassidy spelled it out for her.

Faith latched onto Cassidy's right nipple with enthusiasm, and Cassidy felt the milk draining from her. She cradled Faith's head as she suckled on her tits, stroking her hair slowly. When no more milk could be extracted from the right nipple, Faith moved over to the left, Cassidy petting her hair all the while.

"That's a good slut." Cassidy moaned, feeling her supply begin to dry up. "Now, go lay on your back on my bed and spread your legs. I'm going to fuck you now."

Faith did as she was told, Cassidy following her back to the room and beginning to attach the dildo to her straps. Cassidy pulled Faith by her hips to the edge of the bed and slapped her pussy several times with the strap-on. Faith began to moan almost immediately.

"I wonder how quickly that needy cunt of yours is going to cum?" Cassidy said, pushing the tip of the dildo inside her roommate. Cassidy began to rub Faith's clit hard with her thumb, quickly turning Faith into a writhing mess of arousal.

"How bad do you want me to fuck you soaking we cunt, slut?!" Cassidy said, loud enough that Faith could hear her over her moans and groans.

"Pleeaaassseee fuck me, Cassidy!" Faith shouted. "PLEASE FUCK ME!"

Cassidy plunged the dildo rapidly into Faith's cunt. It didn't help the writhing, but it very quickly pushed Faith over the edge and into a crushing orgasm. Faith screamed out in cries of pleasure, and she squirt several streams of her cum out onto Cassidy as she came.

Faith curled up into a ball of shame once her orgasm subsided, on the verge of tears from the shame of everything that had happened.

Cassidy took off the dildo and used a towel to wipe Faith's cum from her skin. Then, she crawled into bed next to her roommate and pulled Faith into her arms. With all the frustration and sexual tension released, Cassidy felt nothing but affection for the woman in her arms.

"It's ok, Faith." She said gently. "I'll take care of you now."