All Comments on 'Taming the Bratty Roommate'

by filthytrancendence

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow what a lovely lesbian bdsm story. It was truly exciting from beginning to end. Loved the lactating goth dom theme. Definitely sticking for more content.

If you are open to suggestions:

1) Cassidy begins breastfeeding Faith in a daily basis, leading to her perky tits turn from engorged to saggy (they look deflated and drop 1 cup size temporarily after each feeding), with Cassidy commenting that Faith is sucking her nutrients dry.

2) Faith from drinking breastmilk gets a curvier build with a more voluptuous ass and thighs that Cassidy comments is stolen from her milk and berates her for it by whipping/slapping her.

3) Cassidy fucks Faith with a dildo while having attached breast pumps that milk her breasts until saggy. She uses the collected milk as cum inside a dildo that squirts it inside faiths pussy.

4) Cassidy induces Faith lactation with breast pumps to get her calcium back but only get’s droplets, so she suckles her more violently until she drains her small tits, later spitting the milk in her face and saying it tastes like cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfilthytrancendence@filthytrancendence
I like to think too deeply about smut. I like to find the deep human truth within the filth. This is why I write.