Taming the Rich Kid Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get even more heated with the housegirl.
2.7k words
4.25
3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

Note to readers -- the dialogue between the characters here may not be familiar to those who don't understand the lingo of "pidgin English", which is a common method of exchange in Nigeria. I try to make it understandable as much as I can.

*********

Over his next few visits to the estate, Femi made sure to stay out of trouble. After coming to his senses, his major fear was Bolanle reporting him as she had threatened, and knowing the sort of influence her father had, it wouldn't have ended well for him. He was even scared to go back. He had confronted Binta on his way home that evening, asking her why she hadn't warned him when Bolanle arrived. She had defended herself, stating she had even tried to call him. True to her words, he had seen several missed calls on his phone. She had indeed tried to. His anger quickly melted away and he apologized to her before leaving.

From then on, he made sure not to spend more time than was necessary on the grounds, and ensured he stayed out of everyone's way. That eventually did not become a problem as the only people he saw regularly were Binta and the guard. The only thing that seemed to have changed was his interactions with Binta. Though he never paid attention at first, she did seem to be a bit friendlier than before. Her behavior towards him even bordered on flirting. She always had a bright glitter in her eyes anytime he saw her. Every now and then, she brought out some refreshments for him as he worked around the compound. He just took that as normal as she was the only one who paid him any attention in the entire household. He hardly saw Bolanle, as she seemed to never show up by the pool anymore. After about three weeks of nothing happening, he realized Bolanle hadn't carried out her threat afterall. He began to relax.

Binta had meanwhile continued with her new jovial attitude to him. For the first time, he began to take notice of her. Though she was just a housegirl and she mostly spoke to him in pidgin English, she wasn't really that bad looking. She was relatively tall and almost stood head-to-head with him. She was quite modest; she dressed simply in her long jellabiyas and wore little to no make-up -- every now and then she would decorate her arms and hands with henna, and he once saw her with a small nose ring. Typical of her tribe, she was quite slim, with moderate-sized boobs, curvy waistline, and a round butt. She was very independent and hardworking too, and quite smart as well.

Several weeks later, his classmates in school informed him that their call-up letters had arrived. He was thrilled. He quickly went to school to find out where he had been posted. He was quite amused to find out he was posted to the neighboring Ogun State. That meant he could come to Lagos on the weekends to carry on his business. He had saved a tidy amount over the months he had been working, and he wanted to continue and establish it on a larger scale. Being in the next state will keep him within reach of his customers, who by now had grown to around seven homes.

He informed the Fagbeyes that he was going for his youth service but would be back once the three-weeks orientation camp was over and when he had found out his place of primary assignment. Binta was quite unhappy he was going to be away for some time. A couple of weeks earlier, she had told him she wanted to show him something, but each time he had asked her, she had told him to be patient. This her crazy game had gone on for a couple of weeks, and when he got tired of asking, he had decided to wait until she was ready.

That time came a week to his departure to camp. Femi had worked extraordinarily hard that day. He wanted to make sure he left an impression on his customers, which they already had in any case, so that they didn't go out and look for anyone else while he was away.

The last family he visited that day was the Fagbeyes. He spent quite a while there. Over time, the Fagbeyes had become his most valuable clientele and he made sure he gave them special attention. There was not a single blade of grass out of place, and their pool always sparkled, inviting the most novice of people to dive in. the compound was always neat. That evening, just as he did anytime he finished work, he took a quick shower in the pool house before leaving. He had just stepped out of the shower stall when to his mild surprise, standing there waiting with a pleasant smile on her face was Binta.

"Binta, how now?" he greeted her as he dried some water out of his hair with the towel he had around his shoulders.

"Bros, I dey as you leave me," she replied. Her bright eyes followed him around the small pool house as he walked to where he had placed his bag and clothes. Femi felt a bit uncomfortable under her intense gaze. He had only a pair of boxer briefs on and was aware of how much his package bulged in them.

"So you dey comot go NYSC next week ko?" she continued. Her eyes were fixed over his almost nude state, and she swallowed a couple of times.

"Yes oh, I dey go serve my fatherland."

"So that means say we no go see your brake light for here again."

"No oh, I will be away for just one month," he responded, looking around for his clothes. They had magically disappeared. He could have sworn he left them on his bag before he went in for his shower. He checked in his bag but they were not there.

"Wetin you dey find?" he heard her ask. He turned to Binta, and from the mischievous look she gave him, he was pretty sure she had something to do with the missing attire.

"Did you see my clothes?"

"Which one be my own and your kaya?"

"But I left them here," he responded.

"Na you sabi where you keep them." The smile grew brighter on her face.

"Anyways," she continued, "you remember I talk say I wan show you something?"

"Yes..." still frantically looking for his clothes.

"Since you no go dey here again, and I no sabi when you go come back, I reason am say the time don come make I show you."

"Now?" he asked, staring at her.

Binta returned his dark look. "Yes, now."

"At least help me look for my clothes first na."

"I go help you find your kaya. Maybe we fit see am fast fast. But I have to show you wetin I wan show you first."

Femi sat down and turned to her. "Alright. Wetin you wan show me?"

"Make I close door first."

She sauntered over to the door and made sure it was closed and locked. She quickly drew the blinds and a dim darkness enveloped the entire pool house.

"Why...", but she had already moved to where he sat on one of the small pieces of furniture. She peered at her phone for a moment, tapped it a few times, and handed it to him.

Femi took the phone and his heart jumped into his mouth. There was no denying who was in the picture, or what was happening. The sharpness of the image was startling. There he stood, in front of Bolanle, his hard dick in her hands. His hand shook for a moment. He glanced at Binta, who had a wicked smile on her face.

"When...what..." Femi stammered. He was clearly rattled.

"E neva finish na. check the rest." She said.

Femi scrolled through the images. Each new one showed him in different stages of that day. The final one was a ten-minute video of him on top of Bolanle as he fucked her. Binta was exclaiming in surprise and glee behind the camera in a language he didn't understand. He forwarded the video...and watched himself ejaculate over the girl's body. Binta's voice in the video drowned out the argument that followed afterwards, but he knew what it was all about. The video ended as he gathered his clothes and walked to the pool house, in which they stood. Trembling, he handed the phone back to Binta. He couldn't hold her gaze. He was really dazzled.

"Na wetin I wan show you be that..." Binta said.

"Na she first start..."

"Dat one no concern me," she replied. Her bright eyes never stopped scanning his body. They were now fixated on the prominent bulge in his boxers. "All I wan know na wetin you go do make I keep quiet. I no talk about am since. My mouth dey itch for gossip."

"Binta, no do me strong thing na...abeg."

"How I do you strong thing? I just ask wetin you go do. Na scratch my back, I scratch ya own. E no difficult pass dat."

"So wetin you want make I do? I go do anything you want. Just tell me."

"Anything I want?" she repeated, her gaze boring into him.

Femi averted her stare. "Yes...anything you want."

"Hmmm...bros." She sat down beside him and slid closer. Her eyes roved hungrily over his body - they fixed to his bulge again, and she bit her lower lip seductively.

"You have a nice body," she purred. Her hand brushed against his muscles, and her fingers stroked his chest and pinched his nipple. They slowly caressed their way downwards to his abs and lower abdomen. Femi shifted uncomfortably.

"You see wetin you give Bolanle chop wey she dey para dat day? Me too I want to have a taste," she purred. That startled Femi and he stared at her in surprise. The bold look she gave him told him she wasn't joking. As if to pass her point across, she placed a hand on his thigh. She traced her fingers over his lap, carefully moving upwards until she finally reached the hem of his boxers. Her fingers gently tickled the bare flesh; he jumped slightly, and she smiled. She gave him a soft squeeze.

For the first time, Femi became aware of her. He stared at her breasts pushing against the clothes she had on. He could tell they were quite round and perky. Her nipples poked through the fabric and he noticed a droplet of sweat run down her neck. His mind thought how great it would be to lick it off, and as he shifted uncomfortably, his dick throbbed, a movement Binta noticed but ignored with a shrewd smile. She tiptoed her fingers up his thigh, her fingers moving agonizingly closer to his now obviously throbbing dick. It pulsed with each heartbeat.

"So first, you go give me your prick, then we fit find where you keep your clothes," she concluded simply as her fingers caressed ever so close to his hard dick. What choice did he have under the circumstances? He hesitated, then decided to just get it over with.

"Okay, I go do wetin you want. Just promise me you go delete all those pictures and video," he finally resigned in defeat.

Binta clapped. "I go delete them," she responded gleefully. She immediately went to her knees and parted his legs. Her fingers hooked the band of his boxers, and she pulled it over his dick to reveal its huge, throbbing hardness.

"Eh!! See prick!!!" Binta exclaimed. She grabbed it with both hands and began to stroke. She shook and studied the powerful tool she held, her large, Fulani eyes bright with interest.

"A'sho po to yi, asho le fi bo," she sang, mimicking the popular Marlian lyrics, and despite his present circumstances, Femi couldn't help but laugh. Her face was tantalizingly close, her eyes peering with intense interest at the powerful tool. She opened her mouth and teased to engulf him; instead, he felt her exhale a breath of hot air over him. Her eyes never for once broke contact with his as her wet lips wrapped around his glans. Femi let out a soft groan. Her lips danced around him, and he could feel her tongue tickling the underside of his shaft. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking half of his length in and out of her mouth, employing the right amount of saliva as she sucked the soul out of him. Her deft sucking skills showed she wasn't a novice at this. Her eyes never left her face as she studied his reactions, and when she observed correctly that he was about to reach the limit, she let him out of her mouth with a loud pop. She quickly got to her feet and knelt on the other side of the sofa. She pulled her long jalabiya up and around her waist, and just as he thought, she was wearing nothing underneath. She shook her round butt at him invitingly.

Femi got up, stumbled forward -- almost tripping over his boxers around his ankles -- and grabbed her slim waist. He thrust his pelvis against her plump butt-cheeks and his protruding dick accidentally pressed onto her anus.

"Bros I think say na my toto(pussy) you go wan fuck," Binta said, feeling the hard contact in-between her butt-cheeks. Femi adjusted his aim and fixed onto the correct orifice. She was so wet, it was totally unnecessary for him to stroke her slit but he did it all the same. Binta moaned as the sensations enveloped her. She began to fondle her breasts, and Femi took over by pushing her jalabiya further upwards before letting it drape over her arms and shoulders, exposing her bare back and grabbing one of her boobs with one hand. He gripped her waist with the other before sliding into her. Her cunt wrap snugly around his length and girth, and she quickly moved her hips backwards to meet his thrusts. Her motions made her plump buttocks bounce off her penetrator. Femi took that as a challenge to go deeper and harder. Gripping her slim waist tight with both hands, he really went to town.

She could tell he was getting close; she felt the warmth of his dick grow and the speed if his thrusts pick up. The slapping sound their bodies made as they impacted each other increased. His grip on her waist tightened and she felt him throb and quiver.

"Remove your prick before you release! No release inside me dan allah..." she demanded. She felt her muscles begin to contract and she too began to climax.

"Fuck!" Femi exclaimed as Binta orgasmed. He held her tight still lodged deep in her, his pelvis planted firmly against her arse, her muscles gripping him in a strong grasp, and tried to control the sudden throbbing sensation that enveloped him. He couldn't summon enough self-control; his dick exploded and he managed to pull out and ejaculate over her buttocks. He reached over the girl's sweaty back, and his fingers tweaked her erect nipples and fondled her bare breasts as they tried to regain their breath.

"Hmm, bros, you don release be that?" Binta mewed as she studied the copious amount of whitish semen that decorated her derriere, "you fall my hand oh. You no even get stamina." She ran her hand over and smeared the cum all over her bare buttocks, before bringing her hand to her lips and licking her fingers clean.

"So na wetin you give Bola chop be dis. And she dey para like dat. She no sabi wetin she enjoy," she pouted. She shook her butt sexily at him, before turning to sit on the sofa and grabbing his wilting hardness. Femi moaned as she took it to her mouth and sucked the remaining drizzle onto her tongue. She smiled as she licked him clean before releasing him and swallowed.

"Make we rest come find your clothes ko?" she remarked, as she tried to regain her breath. She stood up on wobbly legs and walked to the back of the room.

"No be the cloth wey you dey find be dis?" she exclaimed as she pulled them out from where she had hidden them.