Tammy

Story Info
Mature Waitress surprises 18 year old guy.
1.6k words
4.3
38.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
av8r1998
av8r1998
25 Followers

***THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION. ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18***

In the 1980's I played golf on my high school team. We played at a local country club with a restaurant. For the first few years, we played in the spring. I started as an 8th grader, in the winter of 1985. Practice was an hour on the range, and then an hour on the putting green, followed by 9 holes of golf. Normally we would stop into the restaurant and have a snack or even dinner. I was the youngest on the team and at only 14 I didn't drive, so I had to depend on getting rides.

There was a waitress that worked in the restaurant. I wouldn't call her "pretty" or "hot", but she had a body built for sex. Of course, being teenage boys, she was ALWAYS part of the conversation. One of the guys blatantly asked one day when she came over to take our order "are you on the menu"? He was one of the older guys, a senior. He never said so but one day he stayed behind, (leaving me to call my parents for a ride). He never said what happened, but the rumor was that he banged her in the restroom.

Let me spend a few minutes to describe Tammy. She was easily in her forties. Italian, and most likely Sicilian. Very short, with dark skin, dark eyes, and long, course, thick hair. She had thick thighs, and the most perfect big, round ass, and a slim waist. The kind of ass that the waistband of her pants had some slack where the small of her back was. She had huge tits, easily an E-Cup. She was sweet and would always flirt back when the older guys would tease her. She would always give me a smile too.

Fast forward a few years. I was a senior, newly 18. It was March, kind of a cold day, but I wanted to go out and hit some balls. 2 seasons prior we switched over to a fall season. The weather was better. That said, the conference and county matches were played in May, so the 3 of us that were selected had to practice in the Spring as well. It was a Friday, and we normally didn't practice on Friday's, so I was alone. Of course, being March in New York, there was really nobody there, so I finished up my round a little early and went up to the restaurant.

I was the only one in there, so I sat at a table and waited. After about 5 minutes, Tammy showed up, asked me if I wanted my usual Cheeseburger and Fries with a Coke. I answered yes, and she walked away, wiggling that sexy bubble ass the whole time. I don't think she did it on purpose, just the way she walked. Shortly she came back with napkins, silverware, and a beer.

"You're alone today, right? So, since none of the younger guys are here, this is on me."

I thanked her and she gave me a smile. I sat there looking at my scorecard, reviewing my round. 38. Not even close to good enough. I need to shoot 76 to qualify for counties (18 holes), and that just cuts it too close. Then it's match play at counties. A few minutes later Tammy brought my burger. I picked up the newspaper and ate my dinner. After I had finished, she came over and asked if I was all set, and I said yes. She went in the back and a few minutes later a busser came out and took my plate. I saw both he and Tammy come out. She gave him some cash (guess she was tipping him out) and he put on his coat and left. Then she came over, pulled up the chair next to me and sat down.

"Mind if I sit? It's been slow here today. Nobody to talk to."

I told her sure and she turned her body towards me and looked at me.

"So, why no girlfriend?"

"Just no time, I guess. There's school, work, and this. Not much time for anything else."

"So, when do you have any fun?"

"I manage. Usually get out on Friday or Saturday nights."

She then leaned in closer, put her hand on my thigh, and looked me straight in the eyes. "What have the older guys told you?"

I was shocked... "Um what? Nothing. Why? Should they have?"

"No. Absolutely not. If they, had we wouldn't be having this conversation."

She started to move her hand up my thigh toward my cock. I had been semi hard since watching her walk away, and now, I was fully hard.

"I catch you looking you know. All of you. Even your coach."

Her hand moved further up my thigh.

"Are you 18 yet?"

"Yes", I answered

"I'll tell you what. For now, just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride."

With that she opened her shirt and unclipped her bra. That was the first time I'd ever see a bra that hooked in the front. She fished my cock out of my pants. She inspected it; "hmmm looks like we are working with something here." Then she proceeded to take my entire length down to the root. She started bobbing her head up and down on me, saliva running down my cock and pooling in my scrotum. I reached down and grabbed her thick dark nipples.

"Mmmhmmmm... yeah twist them hard. It makes me wet."

Then without skipping a beat, she grabbed both of her tits, and wrapped them around my dick, giving me a tit fuck along with a no hands sloppy blow job. Within minutes I was finished, as I unloaded shot after shot of jizz down her throat. She swallowed everything. Then she pulled off my cock and cleaned me up with a napkin.

As I began to put my deflating cock back, she stopped me. "What's your hurry? That was just the appetizer. How long has it been since you came last? Never mind, I don't want to know. All I want to know is how long before you can stick that thing up my pussy."

With that she gave me a deep kiss. I grabbed her tits and started playing. They were enormous. The nipples each like a thick pencil eraser. Her areolae were black, and each covering half of the front of each tit. I started sucking on her nipples and she straddled my left leg and started fondling my cock. She started dry humping my leg and moaning, using my leg to get herself off.

"mmhmm mmmhmmm mhmmmm Ohhhhh Fuck Yeah!!!!" she screamed as her body started to convulse.

By this time, my cock was fully hard again. "Okay lover... that gets the preliminaries out of the way. A quick cum always makes me want more. Come with me."

I pulled my pants up and followed her into the back. There was a large kitchen island. "I got rid of the busser by telling him I'd clean up tonight." With that she got on her knees, unzipped my fly and took me in her mouth again. After only about 5 bobs of her head she stood up, unbuttoned her pants, and pulled them down along with her panties. Then she bent over the kitchen island, offering me her big round ass. I could see her hairy, pink pussy, swollen with arousal and dripping down her leg. I knew exactly what she wanted. She offered no resistance, and soon I was balls deep in her. I started pounding her.

"Hey hold on stud. I want to get off before you do. Let me show you a trick." She grabbed my right hand and put it right on her clit, and my left hand on her big tit. "Now just take it nice and slow." So, I started a slow rhythm. She was moaning each time I thrusted into her.

"That's it baby,,, fuck me. Uh huh make me cum on that big dick." She bent more at the waist, so that I could see her sphincter. She started moaning louder and louder. "mmhmmm yeah yeah. Fuck fuck fuck. Fuck me harder, I'm almost there..." With that she shrieked. She gripped me so hard I could barely move. I felt a splash of fluid, and then I felt her pussy contracting, and I could see her asshole pulse in time with it. "oh fuck yeah. Now get to it again."

I kept this up for about another 20 minutes fucking 3 more orgasms out of her. I could feel my balls start to tingle and I knew it wouldn't be much longer.

"Tammy I'm not gonna last much longer."

"Just give it to me hard and try to last. That's it, pound my old hairy pussy. Yeah, that's it yeah Ohhhh FUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!! I'm gonna cum!!!"

With that her pussy squirted and contracted again and I lost it. I emptied myself into her for the second time in an hour.

We calmed down, she cleaned me up with her mouth, and put her panties on. "Now I'm gonna go home, make my cuck of a husband eat my pussy and clean up all of your jizz. If he's a good boy, I'll give his pathetic excuse for a cock a hand job until he dribbles a drop of cum into my hand. Which he will clean up. If you whisper a word of this to anyone it will never happen to you OR your friends again. Now get out. We will do this again when we are alone again."

av8r1998
av8r1998
25 Followers