Tammy Ch. 01.5

Story Info
Young white mother struggles with her crush on black teen.
1.8k words
4.33
22.1k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Appreciate the feedback on the previous edition of this story. Still a work in progress. Enjoy.

All sexual activities in this story are between adults 18yo or above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang again. Tammy was struggling to pull herself up from the bathtub after the most powerful orgasm of her life. She felt lightheaded, dizzy. She did a poor job of drying herself off and tossed on a t shirt and boy shorts from her hamper. She looked like a sexy mess, the curve of her chest bouncing firmly with each step. As she neared the door the throbbing from between her legs intensified, and an obvious wet spot formed where the fabric of her shorts so subtly creased into her labia. She was breathing heavily, gawking upwards ready to see the tall black teen.

Instead, at her door stood a young blonde girl in a tight top and yoga pants. Half a head taller than Tammy, with a slightly thicker build but undeniably beautiful: green eyes, pouty lips, hair in a tomboyish ponytail, and a look of youthful joy.

"Oh..um. Hi." said Tammy, unaware of how obviously disappointed she sounded.

"Hi!" said the bubbly teen "sorry my boyfriend threw the ball into your yard can I come get it?"

"Ok..Sure..come on in" Tammy glanced around but didn't see anyone else except for a young white man down the block.

"I'm Kenzie by the way" she said as she entered. Tammy couldn't help but notice in passing the prominent hickey on the teen's neck. She couldn't remember the last time Richard had been so lustful as to mark her.

Kenzie bounced around with each step she took, confident and firm in a way that made the sexually ignored goddess unnecessarily insecure of her new curves. Another cardio session was in store for her this evening. She observed the tall teen as she searched the flower beds for the football, appreciating the tightness of her yoga pants, and the subtle but incessant bounce of her glutes as she walked. She stood in profile, surrounded by scattered sunlight in the garden, her slim waist perfectly accentuating the curve of her chest. She reminded Tammy of Neiva not too many years ago. And just like that the interrupted lust of moments ago returned to her slick pussy. Neiva had opened the world of feminine pleasure to her, had given her first orgasm, had held her tight against her bosom as Tammy panted and cried and shivered in lust. Neiva had loved her in such a beautiful, feminine way... Why, if Richard's wonderful 6 inches had not entered her life, perhaps Neiva would still-

"Found It!!" the blonde teen held up the ball excitedly, her arms reaching up and bringing her tight shirt above her navel.

Tammy had been rubbing her thighs together, lost in the ceremony of what may have been. She couldn't believe herself; had this young girl really sent her into a sexual fantasy that easily? She began breathing nervously as the happy girl walked back towards her. Suddenly Tammy was very aware of the beads of sweat on her skin, her rosy cheeks, her nipples scratching at her shirt, and the gushy wet spot in her revealing heather gray boy shorts. The young mom's involuntary writhing had made her shorts rise and bunch into her most feminine regions, leaving her more exposed than she would normally be in front of anyone but her husband.

Kenzie came within half a step of Tammy before giving her a curious look. Tammy's overheated heart was thumping in her chest, her starved body giving off every possible signal to anyone with a pulse that a reservoir of lust within the neglected wife was about to burst...

"Are you ok?" asked the curious teen, her voice making Tammy tingle involuntarily.

Tammy looked up at her, her nipples hard against her crossed arms. "You're so tall..." was all she managed to offer. Kenzie eyes gave her a devilish look, and she took the tiny blonde's face in her hand and planted an aggressive, wet, lip-biting kiss. Tammy was frozen in shock and was barely registering what happened before the mischievous teen scampered off into the house giggling, leaving Tammy a googly eyed mess in her wake.

"Thanks for the ball" shouted Kenzie as she exited the front door.

Tammy looked down at herself: her top had large milk stains and her areolas were clearly discernible. Trying to hide her arousal by crossing her arms had only squeezed and irritated her. She headed back into the house, keen on some measure of relief from this ungodly, hormonal lust. Then Josh started crying. The baby was up. There would be no chance for her to break the fever in her pussy until her husband came home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenzie was herself dripping wet from the encounter. She could practically smell the horny mom's pussy the second she opened the door. Tyson had mentioned the awkward mom, but something about how he had repeated the encounter to her and to his friends had made her curious..now she understood why the towering black athlete had been so intrigued. Those tits, that innocent little face, not to mention the straight up pheromonal horniness that little slut exuded was enough to drive any man crazy. Any woman crazy. That kiss had felt good, it was a spur of the moment decision for Kenzie, spiked by the other woman's obvious arousal. Kenzie had plenty of experience with other girls, and the way Tammy nibbled on her lip after realizing what was happening made Kenzie feel a little guilty. They would have another chance soon. In the meantime, she needed to make sure Tyson's attention didn't wander.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The evening of her encounter with the young girl, Tammy practically begged Richard for some affection. She offered to keep her shirt on and got off to a good start with a vigorous (if innocently clumsy) blowjob. He was stiff and hot like he had been in the past when she mounted him, her slick opening, seemingly smaller than ever, struggling to fit his length in one thrust.

"Oh my God baby you're so fucking big" she whimpered sincerely, his six-inch cock finally locked in inside her. Gratitude poured out of the angelic beauty along with a flood of slick juices all over her husband's cock. Her lust was exploding as Richard's thrusts began to build. Her husband was making love to her. The father of her child was inside her again, taking her like he really wanted her.

She began feeling the still distant pressure of an orgasm grow, a warm sensation that began in her hungry womb and expanded into her body, curling her toes, contorting her face, and making her breasts pulse out a creamy rich waterfall that soon soaked her shirt and dripped on to her husband's bare chest.

Richard did the best he could to withstand the gross sticky feeling of her milk on his chest, but almost immediately the conservative prude felt his erection begin to soften.

"Baby no please dont..I'm sorry... I'm so close" the loving wife's half-panted, half-moaned, offering an encouraging nibble of his neck but already the ring of defeat in her voice.

Why did she insist on trying to have sex while she was lactating. He had explained before that he thought it was gross. He resented her for his softness.

They ended their sex unceremoniously. Soon the lights were off, and Richard was snoring, while Tammy sobbed silently in bed - a guilty hand slowly gliding over her skin towards her exposed breast, her mind wandering disobediently to the statuesque blonde teen that had made her wet all day...and to the magnificent young black man that must have been Kenzie's boyfriend. Still in tears, she surrendered to the sordid visions of black muscles and messy blonde hair that played in her mind and slid one finger into her grateful pussy while her inadequate mate slumbered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down the block, that same night, Kenzie was on her knees before a nude black god. 11 inches of veiny, furious black cock pulsed in her hands, while she kissed the head like a schoolgirl in love.

Tyson looked down at his beautiful girlfriend. She was the most popular girl in school, a wealthy daddy's girl who always got was she wanted. He was surprised that his usually bratty bitchy blonde lover was so lavishly worshipping his cock, but he wasn't about to complain.

She took more of his length into her mouth until finally she let him enter her throat for the first time. He struggled to form words at the new sensation

"FucCKK baby ahhh thats ssSSo good" he twitched and shook as he spoke. The reverberations travelled from his ripped core through his cock into her body and shook her perfect tits.

Tyson had developed a newfound fixation with breasts lately. It was that girl down the street, the one who had gotten him back his football. The way her body had bounced, the way her nipples had poked so clearly thought her shirt...the wet circles in her shirt that grew almost as fast as his bulge had...

Tyson shook again as the entitled white beauty between his knees reached up and grasped his orange-sized testicles, again the powerful black teen's tremors shaking Kenzie's own promising udders.

"AHHHHH FUCKKKKK" he roared and buried the remaining inches of his python into the surprised and struggling prom queen.

She choked and thrashed uselessly in his powerful, absent-minded grip as his heavy balls hit her hard against her face and volleys of seed filled her stomach.

Tyson was lost in a blur of fiery lust that was more than poor Kenzie had bargained for. His balls ached and contorted and perceptively pumped an impressive volume of semen into the rag doll in his grip, but his mind locked in on the messy, sexy young mom from down the street in a way he had never experienced with Kenzie.

His actual girlfriend was now struggling frantically for breath, and he was brought back into reality and pulled his abnormally thick cock out her slender throat slowly by necessity. She collapsed to the floor, broken and breathless...newly aware of the lengths she had to go to to keep him hers.

"Fuck babe hope you not too full for dinner now" he joked from the couch.

He was sitting, legs spread, his massive cock still hard and coated in saliva and semen. He seemed so much bigger in every sense now. She had never submitted herself to him like that. She had severely miscalculated how much control she had in the situation, not expecting him to dominate her so completely. Thus far she had been the lead in the relationship - the posh rich white girl having a little fun with one of the poor black athletes from the other side of town.

But now... Her chest was still heaving with a shortness of breath as she sat in a puddle of cum on his floor, obscenely coated in his semen like she had been baptized. What had gotten into him? Even now, his cock pulsed with need and made the usually confident, devilish brat feel scared...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more coming soon...