Tammy Ch. 03

Story Info
Tammy accepts and then relishes her role.
3.1k words
4.69
7.9k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy comments on my stories, both the public ones and the private ones. Suggestions and opinions are welcome. But some comments on my past stories suggest that there should have been some warning about the theme. This is an erotic story involving interracial play and married women straying from their husband. If the idea of a black man fucking a married white woman bothers you, you should move on to another story.

As an Introduction, I'm Devon, a 32 year-old black man now living in Chicago, the city where I was born and raised. I work for a mid-sized investment bank and travel a fair amount. I'm 6' 4" and a good athlete, all city in high school basketball and all state in football. I received a scholarship to play college football on the west coast, where I was an all conference tight end freshman year, but a severe off the field injury curtailed my career. So I hit the books got a degree in economics, and then an MBA, and I now have a pretty good life.

My weakness, or at least my kink, is married women. Specifically, white married women. No use psychoanalyzing the motives, but there are aspects, which I will over time describe, that just make married white women much more of a sexual turn on than more "normal" relationships. My other kink is I'm a dominant man -- not that I enjoy inflicting pain or wearing weird attire, but I know what I enjoy and clearly communicate my desires and expectations. Typically, my playmates are older than me, but not always. Sometimes I meet them on line (which I prefer) before we meet in person, but sometimes the original meeting is in person. Most of these experiences have been during the past five years, although there are some exceptions. I'm not telling these experiences in chronological order -- just the order of what's in my head when I'm writing.

To get more background on Tammy, you can read the Tammy -- Chapters 1 and 2 stories.

Later that Monday night, Tammy texted me.

She asked, "Did you really enjoy tonight?"

"You were fantastic. Did you enjoy being my sub?"

"I loved it. It was so liberating. Knowing exactly what you wanted."

"So you learned your lessons?"

"Yes. Devon, I will never hold back again."

"When do you want to meet next?"

"I know Greg is getting suspicious. I have to be careful about meeting in the evenings."

She had never said her husband's name before, although I knew if from her social media,

I said, "You could come in early for work and stop by on your way."

She was silent for a while.

Then she said, "I think that will work."

"We should plan on Thursday. I'll expect you at 6:30."

Thursday morning at 6:29 she was at my door. So began a series of early morning meetings, a couple of times a week, on weekdays days when I wasn't traveling and didn't have to get to the office early in the morning. She would always show up on time. And always dressed in a top either low cut or buttoned down a bit, showing a lot of cleavage, no bra, with nipples poking out. There became a sameness to the experience. We would always start with some dick sucking and ball licking, then me fucking her to a few orgasms, and then her swallowing my cum. But each time she was better at taking me deep into her throat. She began to take a lot of pride in her deep throating skills.

Then one week we had the chance to meet three days in a row, Wednesday through Friday, and those were special days. On Wednesday, after her welcome blow job, I began to fuck her missionary. I had been training her to use more dirty talk, and as I fucked her deeply, and she was cumming, she would whisper things to me.

She would say, "I love your big black dick," or "Greg never makes me cum like you do."

That turned me on. While I was fucking her, she was kissing my chest, twisting her neck so she could lick my nipples. Between that and her dirty talk I felt my balls tightening, and I had every bit of my 10 inch dick inside of her. For the first time I came inside her, and that made her cum hard as well. She climbed off of me.

I said, "Lick my dick clean."

She smiled and licked me up and down. She was taking more pleasure in being nasty.

Later that morning, she texted me that she was really turned on, but my rough fucking had made her very sore. She wasn't sure she could fuck tomorrow. I told her I still wanted to see her. She showed up at 6:30 again. We kissed for a while.

She said, "Like I said, I can't fuck you today. But can I still suck your dick?"

So right up against the front door, she dropped to her knees and gave me an intense blow job until I came inside her mouth.

She said, "I love being able to simply please you without getting something in return."

In my mind, I put things in perspective. A few weeks ago this woman was 100% faithful to her husband. And now she was getting up two hours early to drive across town just to give a man she barely knew a blow job. That thought itself was a turn on, and I got hard again, and she sucked me off for the second time that morning. I told her I looked forward to tomorrow, which brought more of the same. Although this time I left my front door slightly ajar and waited in bed for her. She climbed into bed with me and immediately went to work on my dick.

I said, "Kneel on the floor, and put your hands behind your back."

I then stood up and fucked her sexy mouth for a while. Then I pulled out.

'Start jerking my dick."

She used one hand and started to put me in her mouth and I stopped her.

"Don't put me in your mouth. I want to cum on your beautiful face."

She was deeply turned on, and started jerking me with both hands. When I nutted, I caked her entire face with my cum.

"Wipe the cum off your face with your fingers, and lick your fingers clean."

She cleaned off every drop.

Later that day I texted her that I enjoyed our morning meetings, but I wanted the next meeting after work so we had more time. She agreed, and we met on Tuesday (it was near Christmas, and she could tell her husband she needed to do some shopping). We met at my condo at 5:30. I told her I had a surprise for her, and she should text me when she arrived.

"She texted, "I'm here."

I texted back, "Come in, close the door, and find the dress that's on the couch, put it on, stand up, then text me when you're ready."

After a few minutes, she texted, "Ready."

When I walked into the living room, she was standing, wearing a low cut white clingy tank dress, almost see through, her hard nipples clearly visible, with the words "Big Black Cuck Slut" stenciled on it. She looked amazing. I walked over to her and kissed her deeply -- we kissed passionately for several minutes.

I asked, "Do you like being a big black cock slut?"

"I do. Thank you for getting it for me."

"Take my clothes off."

After I was nude, I said "Get on your knees, and open your mouth for your big black cock."

I fucked her mouth and throat deeper than ever, getting all my dick down her throat. Her gagging and slurping sounds made it more pleasurable. She had learned to make that sharp gagging sound, almost like a seal. Such a turn on.

I said, "Start rubbing your pussy while I fuck your mouth."

As she did, I said "Only a true big black cock slut would let her man fuck her mouth like this while her husband was waiting at home."

She loved that.

"A true slut would cum at the thought of her black man fucking her mouth."

On cue, she started cumming. An amazing feeling, having a woman cum with your dick buried in her throat. As I knew she wanted, I nutted in her mouth. I keep spurting, and she kept swallowing, not wasting a drop of cum.

She had kept her dress on for me. She looked more the part of the slut, with her lipstick smeared a bit. So sexy. We sat on the couch and talked for a while, but my thought of her conversion to my personal slut was a turn on. She sensed me getting hard and started stroking me. Soon I was fully erect.

She said "I can't believe how your hard you are 10 minutes are you came. You're amazing."

"You should take advantage and ride my dick."

She rode me reverse cowgirl. That way I could rub her nipples while she took my dick into her pussy. She started to cum shortly after. Every time she started to ease up I would hold her hips down and say something nasty to her.

I said, "You love being my married slut, don't you?"

That made her cum even harder. That orgasm lasted a few minutes.

I said, "Think about being with me in public, showing everyone around what a slut you are."

She said, "I fantasize about being in public with you. I'd love everyone to know I'm your slut."

And then she had even a deeper orgasm. This woman loved being fucked deeply. By the mind games made her even more aroused. When she was finally done, I pulled her off of me.

"Get on your knees."

"Yes, Devon"

"You love kneeling for me, don't you?"

"I feel it's my duty to kneel in front of you."

"Suck all of your cum off of my dick."

She eagerly did, making more slurping sounds.

"Don't forget to lick your cum from my balls."

She had really started to enjoy licking my balls. She learned exactly how much pressure to use. I held her head down as she licked my balls clean.

"Now it's time to show how nasty of a slut you are."

I held her head down and shifted my hips forward, widening my legs, so my ass was how exposed to her. I pushed her head lower so her tongue was against my ass hole. She kept licking, slowly at first, and then swirling her tongue, licking against the sides of my ass hole. I pushed her head farther down, so her tongue went deeper into my ass. We had broken a new barrier for her.

I asked, "What are you doing now?"

"Licking your ass."

I kept her head down for another couple of minutes. She seemed to love rimming me.

"Now take my dick in your mouth and show me how a true slut worships her man's dick."

She took me deep in her mouth, deepthroating me without and help from my hands. She started making the gagging noises that we both knew I loved. I was thinking, these are sounds that Greg never gets a chance to hear. That turned me on. She was getting a good sense of timing.

She said, "Please Devon, cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum again."

And within a few minutes I came in her sexy mouth.

After we cuddled and rested for a few minutes, she cleaned up, and I made us both a salad. I put on some shorts, and she continued to wear the tank dress. We talked about our weekends. Once again, she probed about basketball.

She said, "You seem like you really enjoy playing."

"I do. It's funny you mention it. That past Saturday I thought about how fun it would be to have you watch me play."

"That is a coincidence. I seldom watch basketball, but Saturday night Greg and our son were watching the Bulls game on TV, and I sat with them and watched."

"Is that rare?"

"Before I few weeks ago, I never did that. At least, not since I was a teenager watching Michael Jordan with my dad. But the past few weeks, since you've been talking about your games, I've watch a couple of times with Greg."

"So now you're a fan?"

"I'm not sure. But Greg noticed."

"What did he say?"

She related the conversation to me.

Greg said, "Why the sudden interest in the Bulls?"

Tammy answered, "It's not really them. I'm just curious about the physical activity."

"Why?"

"I have a patient. He says he plays basketball every weekend."

"I thought your patients all have heart conditions."

"Mostly. This guy just does preventative scams. Anyway, his test results were off the charts. Curious if playing basketball is part of the reason."

"Could be. I'm jealous."

Tammy told me that made her nervous.

Tammy asked him, "Why would you be jealous?"

Greg said, "Because he gets to play ball every week. I miss the game."

"Why don't you join a league?"

"It's really hard to do, unless you already know someone in the league. Most guys my age can't play well, so no one would take me on their team."

"I'm sure you could find somewhere to play."

"I wish."

Her conversation with Greg got me thinking.

I said, "If you want, I could see what I could do."

Tammy looked confused. "Do? Do what?"

"Get Greg on a team."

"You mean he could play on your team?"

I laughed. "No. I don't think that would work. Most of the guys in my league either played or were good enough to play college ball. And all of them are in their 20s or early 30s. I don't mean any disrespect, but your husband couldn't hang with us."

Actually, I meant tons of disrespect.

She asked, "Then how could you help?"

"There are other leagues, and I know a lot of guys who play in them. Many are continually asking if I would play with them. I can see if there's a spot for him."

"Would you do that?"

"It's no big deal. I'll check around and get back to you."

I did have an idea. But for now I was just taking pleasure in the thought of Greg being indebted to me. I started to get turned on. Tammy sensed it. She started softly stroking my dick through my shorts. I immediately started getting hard.

She said, "You've already cum twice in the past hour. And now you're getting hard again."

"I can't resist. You're the perfect fuck toy."

I've learned she loved nasty talk. I noticed her nipples hardening.

"You love stroking my dick, don't you?"

"I love everything about your dick."

She was grasping it and stroking it through my slick shorts.

"Everything?" I asked.

"Everything. The size, the color, the power."

"What about Greg's dick."

"Oh, Devon. It's not the same. He's so small compared to you. Honestly, I saw him coming out of the shower the other day, and I thought, 'that's an ugly penis.'"

"Because of the size?"

"Because of the lack of power. The smallness. The grayness. We have had sex. But I could never look at his penis and get turned on."

As she was talking, she kept grasping my dick harder. I don't think she realized it.

"It must be difficult to suck him then."

"I have not sucked him since you and I met."

"Really?"

"I'm embarrassed to say. Yes, really."

"You know what that means?"

"What?"

"You're a true black cock slut."

She moaned and grasped me harder as she stroked. We kissed passionately. I started grabbing one of her huge breasts. I think if she kept it up for a couple of more minutes, I would have cum in my shorts. I broke off the kiss.

"Tell me what you want, Tammy"

"I need you to fuck my mouth"

"Get on your knees."

She did. I got up, and opened up the curtains for a view of the downtown. It was almost as if the entire city was watching us. I then walked back in front of her, grabbed her head with both hands, and started to enter her mouth. I told it easy at first, but then I began to pump my dick hard in and out of her mouth, and eventually, her throat. I thought how lucky I was. This sexy slut of a woman talking about how pitiful of a limp dick her husband had, and then a few minutes later letting me use her mouth and throat as my plaything. That thought drove me past the edge. I pulled back out of her throat, do just my head was between her lips, and pumped my third load of cum into her wanting mouth.

"You love the taste of my cum, don't you?"

"I do. I can't get enough."

After I finished we returned to cuddling on the couch. Her hand seldom left my dick. After another 45 minutes, I got hard again, and once again she was sucking me. I wanted something different this time. I led her into the bedroom, and fucked her missionary for a while. Her three orgasms were at the same time intense and sweet, kissing me deeply while she came. I then pulled out, had her lick my dick and balls clean, and then positioned her on the bed, on her hands and knees, with her ass sticking out at the end of the bed. I then started pounding her pussy deep from behind, grabbing her hair and holding her head up.

"You know you may be his wife, but your my slut."

"I love being your slut."

As she said that, she started a deep orgasm.

"Is there anything you won't do to please me."

"No. I'll do anything for you."

"Tell me you're my white married cum slut."

"I'm your white married cum slut."

And then she started to cum even more deeply. I couldn't take any more, I was so turned on. So I pulled her hair harder, and let out a guttural moan as I shot my load deep in her pussy. After I few minutes, I once again had her lick me clean. I didn't have to ask. I just pulled out, and her mouth went to my dick and balls, like it was a reflex.

I was totally satisfied, but with the information she just gave me, our adventure was just beginning.