Tammy Helps Her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she walked out the front door and closed it behind her.

Alice's mind was racing. Say hi to Dan? Fuck, is he coming here too?

"So, it's nice to meet you, Alice," Tim smiled. He looked up at her and massaged the lube deeper into the thick head of his cock. Then he spoke as his hand began to glide down the shaft. "Have a seat, Alice. You can't stand there forever. It's just the two of us. Get comfortable. I won't do anything you don't want to."

Finally, Alice moved slowly from the doorway and sat in the sofa opposite Tim's chair. She looked up at the screen and she recognized the porn actress that was now being fucked on all fours, as well as giving head.

"It's a hot scene," said Tim, his fingertips now walking up and down the shaft of his cock.

"Yeah," said Alice, "it really is."

"Ahhhh, she speaks," Tim joked. "Do you like watching porn?"

Alice tried to smile but her heart was thumping out of her chest and her pussy was on fire.

"Yeah," she whispered.

"Would you like to have a wank with me?" Tim asked.

She was trying not to look at Tim as she knew her eyes would lock onto his cock. She stared straight at the TV screen and slowly nodded.

She made up her mind. Fuck it, she was going to enjoy this.

She looked at Tim and gave him a shy smile, then undid the bathrobe and pulled it aside.

She slid her hands up and down her body several times before her left hand made a bee line for her dripping pussy.

"Fuck, yes," she said.

*****************************************************************************

It had been a week since Tammy had mentioned to Tim during an online play session that her friend Alice was coming to stay. She told Tim that Alice could use a good fuck because she was having problems with her partner and hadn't had sex in months. Tammy had explained how shy Alice could be but also how horny she would get after a night of drinking and clubbing. She explained how Alice was a couple of years older than Tammy and that she had told Tammy all about having sex with her boyfriend once they started dating. At the time, it used to make Tammy very horny, firstly because she wanted to know what it felt like, but secondly because she wanted to see her best friend being fucked.

Together Tim and Tammy had masturbated online as they discussed fucking Alice and they started to work out how to make it happen. The original plan had been for Tammy to be involved as she had always wanted to see her best friend with another guy. Sadly, the only time they could find was Sunday morning and Tammy had to work. Alice and Tammy had often spoken about how horny they would wake up after a night of drinking vodka cruisers and dancing and how frustrating it was when their boyfriends weren't around or weren't willing to fuck. "Thank god for porn," they would joke. Alice had once confided to Tammy that she would spend a whole day masturbating after a night out. Tammy loved masturbating a lot but even by her standards, that seemed excessive.

Tammy had set up the webcam on her laptop before they went out that night so that it was facing the bed she had setup for Alice on the floor of her room. She had arranged for Tim to arrive at 8am and met him at the front door to let him in. She knew Alice was already awake but would lie in bed until Tammy told her to get up and have a shower. Tammy also knew she was waiting for her to leave the room so she could play. Tim had come with his own laptop and together they had logged into the cam on Tammy's laptop and watched as Alice, thinking she was alone, had pulled the sheets down and started to masturbate.

"Mmmmm, see, she is a horny little bitch when she has a hangover," Tammy said. She loved the dirty talk with Tim and Dan.

Tim's cock had been hard on the drive over, and as they watched Alice on the laptop screen, it was almost painful as it strained against his jeans.

"Are you going to get your cock out, Tim?" asked Tammy. He didn't need a second invite.

He stood up and undid his belt, unzipped his jeans and pulled them down with his briefs in one go. His huge cock sprang upright. Tammy sucked in a deep breath as Tim lifted his t-shirt over his head.

"Fuuuuuck," she said, "when was the last time you had a wank? That thing looks ready to explode."

"Yeah," replied Tim, "it's been almost a week, basically the last time we played online. This is going to be good."

"Put that gun down!" Tammy joked as she stared directedly at the throbbing manhood in front of her. "Oh god, that head," she added as she stared at the cone-shaped end of his throbbing erection.

Tim sat back down and opened the small bag he had bought with him. Lubbing up the head of his cock, he started to stroke it as they stared at the laptop screen.

They both watched as Alice pushed the sheets off and was gently teasing her pussy.

"Wow, she is hot!" Tim said. "You sure she will be ok with this?"

"I think so," said Tammy. "She told me once she used to fantasize about a peeping Tom watching her. I guess now she has a peeping Tim."

Tim smiled and gently stroked the shaft with one hand, as he caressed his balls with the other. "Those are great tits."

Tammy felt a surge of jealousy and it turned her on so much.

"Yeah, they really are, lucky bitch," she said. "Would you like to titty fuck her?"

"Mmmmm, yeah," said Tim, "I want to cum all over them."

Tammy let out a soft moan; the thought of Tim shooting his hot, creamy cum over Alice's tits was fucking hot.

"Do you like the idea of me cumming all over her tits?" he asked.

"Fuck, yes," she replied.

They both watched Alice for a while, then Tammy lifted her dress and began fingering her pussy, moaning softly.

After several minutes, Tammy stood up.

"Ok, I better go get her into the shower," she said and disappeared down the hallway to the bedroom.

********************************************************************************

Tim looked down at the massive erection between his legs. He was always slightly worried what women would think or how they would react when they saw what he was packing. Whilst most of the time it had gone well, there had been a few times when women were just too intimidated and backed away, leaving him frustrated. Still, he definitely had a reputation and had had some fun times with women he knew that were just curious to see his big porn cock.

He thought back a few weeks to when Dan had told him about Tammy and then arranged for him to meet her. He knew how lucky he was to be fucking the sexy young brunette and now getting to surprise her best friend. He certainly loved the powerful feeling of being the best-hung guy in the room, even though Dan was certainly blessed with a big enough dick of his own. But Tim enjoyed showing his off. Tammy certainly reacted well when she saw it and his cock had no problem sinking inside her delicious pussy, but he wondered how Alice would go. It was one thing to talk about it but often when confronted with the size in front of them, there was a chance they would be too scared to try it.

That was never a problem for Natalie, Dan's wife. Although Dan knew that she had been fucked by Tim and they had shared her together, he wasn't really aware of just how loose Natalie was. Tim had had a few threesomes and foursomes with Natalie on the many trips away they had for work. She was adventurous and pretty loose with who she got with. He had seen Natalie covered in cum, seen her wedged between two other women, and seen her giving head to a stranger on the dance floor in a club. Tim liked Dan but although they were friends, he'd also never betray Natalie's trust.

Still, how good is this, he thought. Getting to masturbate with and hopefully fuck another beautiful young woman. He eased his hand down the shaft again as he watched the laptop screen. Alice had whipped the sheets back over her body as Tammy entered the bedroom.

The plan had worked beautifully. Once Tammy came back to Tim, they waited until they heard Alice go into the bathroom and then moved to the main room where the TV was. Tim connected his laptop to the screen and started the porn playlist he had bought with him. Tammy and Alice had often spoken about their favorite porn scenes and films, and both had similar tastes. Tim had downloaded a collection of their favorites and more. He hit play on the first scene and they both started watching a gangbang movie. Tammy couldn't tear her eyes away from his long, beautiful erection as she watched him set up. The whole time it was right in front of her, thick and hard, raging and throbbing, bouncing up and down to the beat of his heart.

"I know I keep saying it, but fuck, I love your cock," she swooned.

Tammy told Tim she was not going to wear any underwear today. She pulled her dress up as she sat down on the sofa then began to masturbate as they watched the scene on the TV. After a couple of minutes, she couldn't resist having some of that cock. She got on all fours so Tim could fuck her as they waited for Alice. As he pushed that thick head inside her, he again wondered how her pussy would feel like compared to her best friend's. He couldn't wait to tell Tammy all about it later. Tim's lubed, engorged head sunk easily into her pussy and he began to slow-fuck her. He normally had good control but was mindful that his balls were full, and he didn't want to pop in Tammy before Alice came out.

They had also arranged for Dan to come around a bit later once he had finished his morning gym session. If Alice was comfortable and as horny as Tammy thought she would be, then Tim would message Dan as he pulled up outside and the front door would be unlocked. Tammy had told Tim that she was jealous that her friend was going to be fucked all morning by these two guys but that just made her even more aroused. She couldn't wait till the three of them could discuss it while either playing or fucking.

Tim heard the bathroom door open as he was easing his cock in and out of Tammy's pussy. Being caught by Alice was a massive thrill and he knew Tammy was going to have to somehow carry that horny thrill with her at work and spend the next few hours unable to think about anything else but Alice being fucked all morning.

****************************************************************************

Tim looked over at Alice and then down at his shiny lubed cock. Even he was impressed at how thick and hard it was as he sat opposite the horny young girl on the sofa. He was using long, light, slow strokes and it felt fantastic. Obviously, he didn't want to cum to quickly, but he also knew that Dan was coming around. If he did cum early, then Dan could take care of Alice till he was ready once more. He looked over again and caught her staring directly at his cock. She was swirling her finger around her clit and biting her lip. She was clearly trying hard not to cum but was fighting a hopeless battle there. He squeezed the shaft and the head of his cock bulged. Now that Tammy was gone and it was just the two of them, the room was filled with sexual energy. He noticed that Alice had relaxed a lot more now and it didn't feel awkward at all.

Alice was thrusting her hips up and down as her she fingered her pussy with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. Her eyes darted back and forth between Tim and the porn on the TV.

"Just let it go, Alice," he said. "Rub that pussy and cum."

"Fuck!" Alice said as she felt the electric waves wash over her body.

She pushed back into the sofa and lifted her hips as she came hard on her fingers.

"Fuck, you have nice tits, Alice," said Tim. The motion of her hand on her pussy made her tits ripple and bounce.

Alice was still panting after her orgasm. "Thanks," she whispered in reply.

"Are you having fun?" he asked.

She locked eyes with Tim and then looked directly at his cock. "Fuck, yes," she replied.

Tim gipped his cock and give it a big, tight stroke. The head bulged again as his hand reached the top and then glided back down the long, thick shaft.

Alice let out a sigh and again her fingers began to massage her meaty pussy lips.

They both looked back at the TV screen. The pretty little starlet was now kneeling between two guys. She was alternating big, long licks from their balls to the tip of their cocks as they jacked off over her. One of the guys started cumming over her. The hot cum was splashing over her cheek and tits.

"Do you like that, Alice?"

By now Alice was lost in a sexual frenzy. All of her inhibitions had gone.

"Oh my god, yes," she whispered. "That is hot."

"Does your boyfriend cover you in cum like that?" asked Tim.

"No," replied Alice, "if we do have sex, he always just cums inside me. I've never had anyone cum all over me like that."

They watched the porn as the second guy emptied his load all over the lithe porn star as she fingered her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh," Alice moaned.

"So," Tim started, "did you know that you could have two of us? Would you mind if another guy joined us?"

Alice let out another sigh. Her body was on fire now and she didn't think she could be hornier. She nodded slowly.

"Mmmmm, say it, Alice! Say you want another guy to come and masturbate with us."

Alice paused again. She could see her own chest rising and falling and felt her heart thumping in her chest.

"I want to masturbate with two guys," she said finally.

"Mmmm, he's waiting out the front. Let me message him and he can come in."

Alice let out another big sigh and pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy.

Tim picked his jeans up from the floor and took out his phone, tapping away on the screen.

Almost immediately, the front door opened and closed. Alice looked up and saw Dan for the first time.

"Wow," he said, "hi, Alice, you look incredible."

Alice was now lost in a sexual trance; she had never felt like this in her life. In a room with two strangers, naked but for a bath robe, wanking and watching porn.

**********************************************************************************

Earlier that morning Dan had been to the gym, dropped some parcels off for delivery in his van, and then went home to shower and pick his wife Natalie up so he could drive her to work. It was another beautiful day and they chatted idly on the way. The morning had dragged on, and Dan was keen to go and park outside Tammy's house, waiting for a text from Tim to say he could go in and play with Tammy's friend, Alice.

He pulled up outside Natalie's work and she leant over to kiss him on the cheek. Dan watched her round butt as she got out of the car. She was a beautiful woman, and he knew how lucky he was to be married to her for over five years now. She stood on the pavement and then lent into the cabin.

"You guys go gentle on the girl," she said. "Especially Tim. Sometimes he can forget that massive porn dick of his can hurt if you're not used to it." She smiled as she closed the door. "Have fun!"

Dan had met Tim through Natalie. After they married, inevitably their sex life had waned off a bit. Tim was a client and former classmate of Natalie's. At a work function they attended together, they had both got really drunk. One thing led to another, and she had ended up giving Tim head in the alley way behind the function room. It was a short fifteen minute drive to Tammy's house from where Dan had dropped off Natalie. He still wasn't sure if this would work out but that didn't stop him from having an erection the whole way over. Each time he had to stop at an intersection, he gave the big bulge in his shorts a squeeze. Hopefully when he arrived and sent Tim a message, Tim would text back and say to come in. Getting to the car and hiding his raging hard on might be an issue though.

Eventually, he arrived at the address right on time. He knew the front door would be open and just had to wait for the text from Tim to say yes or no.

When Tammy had started to organize this, he couldn't believe his luck. Playing with Tammy had been so good. The fact that she had now organized for them to play with her hot, shy friend with the big, round titties was even better. It was a shame Tammy wasn't going to be there, though. Whilst they had both cum together a few times now, they had never actually fucked. Dan had been thinking for a while now how good it will be to sink his cock into that lovely pussy. The way Tammy came drove him crazy.

Dan started squeezing his cock again, wondering what was going on inside the house. Tammy had sent him some photos of Alice and he had checked out her social media accounts. They had both masturbated together as they setup the plan and Dan had shot huge ropes of cum whilst looking at her pictures with Tammy.

At last, his phone lit up. "Come on in," the message said.

Dan grinned, got out of the car, and shuffled quickly to the front door, letting himself in.

*****************************************************************************

Almost as soon as Tim put his phone down, the front door opened and a man she assumed was Dan came into the room. By now Alice felt her heart thumping so hard she could see it making her tits ripple with each beat.

She looked up at the handsome newcomer. He was tall, well build, and wearing a t-shirt and shorts that were straining to contain a huge erection.

"Hi, Alice," he said cheerily.

Before Alice could reply, he had pulled the t-shirt over his head and with one quick movement, dropped his shorts. His cock sprang free, and he immediately gave the shaft a couple of quick tugs.

Alice just lay back on the sofa now, taking in the sights before her. She had started to ease her fingers back onto her clit and was surprised at how comfortable she felt with these two strange men.

She looked squarely at Dan's erection. It was pointing straight out from his body, about an inch shorter than Tim's, but thick with a helmet-shaped head. She immediately thought it would be good to fuck Dan before Tim, so she could get used to these big dicks.

"Mind if I sit next to you, Alice?" asked Dan.

Alice didn't say anything but shuffled over slightly on the couch.

Dan looked at Tim, "Hey man, can I get some lube?"

"Sure," replied Tim as he reached beside the chair he was sitting in and passed the tube of lube to Dan.

Dan sat next to Alice and made himself comfortable. He squirted some lube into his palm and began to massage it into the head. After a few seconds, he squirted a bit more into his hand and then began to stroke the shaft up and down.

Alice had a great view now. Dan's hard cock was right next to her. She loved the sound of Dan masturbating with the lube. She now worked her finger back over her clit before slipping two fingers into her pussy.

"Have you two been having fun?" asked Dan

Alice nodded and looked over at Tim. He was working his oily hand over the head now and taking it quite slow.

"Isn't she fucking hot?" Tim said.

"Hell yeah, thank you, Tammy," joked Dan.

"Yep, she did get a little bit of slow fucking action before Alice got out of the shower though," said Tim.

"Bet she wishes she was here," replied Dan.

Alice was loving the casual sex talk. She was in the middle of two guys who were jacking off and talking about her and her friend. She couldn't think of a time when she had been hornier or more sexually powerful.

"What do you think of our cocks, Alice?" asked Dan.

Alice was now staring directly at Dan's cock as she spoke, "Yeah, big!" she said. "You guys are both so big, fuck."

"Bigger than your boyfriend's?" he asked.

"Fuck yes, way bigger. I've only ever seen his. You guys are just, wow," she said. She was now thrusting her fingers in and out of her pussy. "You guys have porn cocks."

"Fuck, you look good," Dan continued. "Bet you didn't think your Sunday morning would be spent doing this."