Tammy Helps Her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not ever," she panted.

Tim was looking straight at her pussy as he asked, "Did it turn you on seeing me fucking Tammy before?"

"Yeah," she replied, "it was hot."

"Have you ever fantasized about Tammy?" he continued.

Alice nodded slowly.

"Shame she had to work," said Dan. "So, you like porn then? Tammy told us that after a night of clubbing you get very horny."

Alice just nodded now as she began to swirl her fingers around her nipple and worked her other hand into her pussy.

"Have you ever spent a whole day wanking and watching porn, Alice?" asked Tim.

Again, Alice nodded. "Yeah," she said softly. Plenty of times she'd been too hungover to go out of the house and too horny to stop playing. She told them how she would spend the day in her room alternating between sleep, porn, masturbating and orgasms.

"That's so hot," said Tim

Alice had made up her mind. She sort of knew this was coming from the moment she saw Tim fucking her best friend, and now the urge had become too strong. She was going to feel guilty about this but that can wait till later. Right now, all she wanted was to feel one of these cocks inside her.

"Can I fuck you guys?" she said quickly.

Tim and Dan looked at each other and smiled.

"Mmmmm, let me hear you say that again, Alice," said Tim.

"I need to be fucked" she said, "but can I start with Dan first? Your cock is huge, Tim, and I don't know if it will fit." She paused for a moment and slid her fingers from her pussy. "Let me fuck Dan for a bit first."

"Of course," Tim replied. "Besides, it's his turn to go first. Do you like having your pussy licked, Alice? How about a bit of oral before we start the fucking session?"

Alice paused again.

"I've never been eaten out," she said

"What?" said Dan as he slid his fist down the shaft of his cock.

"No, my boyfriend doesn't do it," she replied.

"Can I have a go, please?" asked Tim.

Alice nodded. "Yes, god, yes."

"Awesome," said Dan. "What about head, do you like giving head?"

Again, Alice nodded. She had been thinking how much fun it would be to lick those two big cocks like a lollipop.

"Do you like the thought of us taking turns on you, Alice?" said Tim.

She looked over at him. His hand was now massaging the cone-shaped head. It struck her how big and hot that massive tool looked.

"Yeah, fuck yeah," she replied.

Tim stood up and walked over to the sofa where Dan and Alice were sitting. He stood over her for a second as she looked up at the long thick erection hovering over her. Once again, she had an urge to lick the shaft from top to bottom, but she also had serious doubts she could fit that huge thing inside her.

Tim knelt down in front of her.

"Open your legs wide for me, Alice" he said.

She opened her legs and now felt her skin brush against Dan's legs. The hard muscle of his thigh felt great against her soft skin. She pulled her fingers from her pussy as Tim began to gently kiss her inner leg. He was edging ever closer to the heat coming from those swollen pussy lips.

Dan took her hand and moved it to his cock. She wrapped her fingers around the thick lubed shaft and began to stroke it.

Dan let out a sigh. "Ok, just gentle long strokes, Alice. I don't want to cum just yet," he said.

She grabbed the back of Tim's head with her other hand and pulled him closer to her pussy. She felt his hot breath, followed by his tongue lightly flicking against her clit. Little electric lightning bolts shot through her body as his tongue found its mark.

Tim gradually increased the pressure until finally his mouth locked onto her pussy and he pressed his tongue firmly onto her clit, lapping it up and down. The soft, wet sensation of his tongue on her pussy was driving her crazy.

She gripped Dan's cock at the base and pushed herself forward into Tim's tongue. He alternated between big, long licks and doing circles around her clit.

Tim reached up with his hand and began fucking her gently with two fingers as his tongue worked its magic between those meaty lips. She let go of Dan's cock as she lost concentration and pushed her hips forward and her pussy harder into Tim's tongue and fingers.

She felt the orgasm coming. This time, she let out a big cry as she came hard on his tongue. She was thrusting up as waves of orgasm engulfed her body.

*********************************************************************************

Tammy couldn't take it anymore. She looked down at her dress on the cubicle floor and at her soaked fingers. As soon as she saw the message from Tim, it had sent her over the edge. "Alice is fucking great, Dan cumming in now," it read.

It was her break, and she hadn't stopped thinking about Alice being fucked by the guys all morning. She decided to leave the shop and go into one of the toilets to masturbate.

This was a bigger cubicle, and she quickly whipped her dress off. Leaning back against the wall, she had started fingering herself straight away. She slid her middle finger up and down her clit, feeling the heat and the moistness between her swollen lips.

So many thoughts were swirling through her head as she rubbed her clit. She thought about Alice standing at the door, watching Tim push that huge cock inside her. She imagined them both shooting their loads all over her or into her. She thought about her online wank sessions with the guys. She thought about all the times she had been turned on by Alice's naked body. Finally, she thought about Tim's cock staying so hard even while he setup the laptop this morning. The thick head, the shaft, the way it pulsed and bounced as he moved around.

She even enjoyed the feeling of jealousy and wondered if Alice's pussy felt better than her own.

She grabbed her tits and started squeezing the nipples.

She could hear voices outside the cubicle and even that was turning her on.

She went back to thinking about her friend being with Dan and Tim. She pictured her on all fours, her tits hanging down, her arse in the air as Tim guided his cock towards her pussy. She imagined Dan sitting there and watching, stroking his cock. He loved to watch Tim fuck, he had told her.

She thought of sitting at the kitchen table and masturbating with Tim as they both spied on Alice. She loved wanking with those guys, online or in person.

She began to wish someone would catch her again, like Dan did the first time they met.

As her fingers mashed against her clit, she felt an orgasm build inside her. Her knees bent as the intense feelings of pleasure washed over her and she gave out an involuntary yelp.

She had to bite her lips as she felt her knees begin to tremble. She went back to thinking about Tim fucking her this morning and Alice watching. She had wanted to see her fuck Tim from the minute they started organizing Alice's visit.

She went back to thinking about Tim's cock again as they both sat at the kitchen table and watched Alice masturbate on the laptop screen.

She started to cum. As the waves of pleasure pushed out from her kit, her whole body shook and convulsed as she slumped to the floor.

*********************************************************************************

Dan watched as Tim knelt back after eating Alice's pussy out. His mouth and lips were wet from her juices. His cock was rigid and sitting upright past his belly.

At first Dan had been a bit jealous of Tim's massive length and girth, but as Tim had explained, sometimes it just wouldn't go in, or some women found it painful.

Dan's wife Natalie did not have that problem and Dan loved watching them fuck. Dan had always felt at ease around Tim and whilst he wouldn't class himself as bi, he definitely got turned on when they had those threesomes with his wife and lately with Tammy. This was on another level, though. The sessions with these young girls were incredible.

"I think she's ready, man," said Tim.

Alice had slumped back into her chair but had kept her legs wide apart. Her pussy was soaked in juices now, swollen, the nice big labia poking out between the lips.

"Yeah, sure is," replied Dan. "Alice, can I fuck you now, please?"

Alice looked up and nodded her head vigorously. "God, yes," she said, "I need to be fucked."

Tim stood up and gave his thick cock several strokes before sitting on the sofa next to her.

Dan knelt in front of Alice and shuffled forward on his knees till his cock was pressing lightly against her pussy. He grabbed the shaft and began to rub the head up and down her slit. Alice was now slightly lifting her hips to match the gentle rhythm of Dan's cock rubbing between those soft, wet folds.

Dan looked down at the beautiful girl under him. Her thick, round tits were slumped to the side of her body, her chest flushed and red. He pushed the head of his cock harder into her pussy as he rubbed it up and down. Alice was now panting and moaning, and he could tell she was desperate to feel his cock slide into her. He gripped the shaft and used it like a wand, rubbing it in circles between her pussy lips.

Tim reached over and grabbed one of her tits as he jacked off next to her.

"That's it, man, slide it in. I think she's had enough teasing," he said.

Alice let out another moan; she loved the sex banter between the two guys.

Dan held the base of his shaft and pushed his thick cock into the delicious warmth of her pussy.

Alice let out a satisfied moan as his cock pushed deep inside her. Dan felt his balls press against the sofa as his cock reached its maximum depth inside her. He slowly began to pull it out.

"Fucking hell, that's a good pussy," he said.

Alice let out a long moan. "Fuck, that's a good cock," she replied.

"Yeah, look at her lips gripping your dick," said Tim.

Dan pulled his cock all the way out and held it to her lips. This time, he thrust it deep inside and then pulled it out as slowly as he could.

"Holy fuck," said Alice as Dan pulled all the way out.

Once again, he thrust deep and hard inside her, but this time didn't pull all the way out. He did this several times before gradually picking up the pace until he was fucking her hard and fast.

Alice pressed her head back into the sofa and lifted her hips to meet each thrust as Dan thrust hard in and out of her soaked lips.

Tim had slowed his own stroking now. There was a big drip of pre-cum on the engorged head. He held his cock over to the side and it was so long he was able to rub it against Alice's thigh, leaving a smear of shiny stickiness on her pale skin.

"Is that good, Alice?" he asked.

"Fuck yes, so fucking good," she responded.

"Better than your boyfriend?" he questioned.

"Fucking hell, so good," she replied.

"Say it, Alice," he continued, "say it's better than your boyfriend's."

"Fuck, it's so much better than Matthew's. I love it!" she cried.

Dan kept fucking Alice faster and faster, pounding her pussy hard. He had never felt a pussy as good this one before. The way her lips gripped his cock and the silky, wet smoothness of her skin felt amazing. Each time his cock sunk into her, he felt a bolt of pleasure shoot through the shaft.

Alice was moaning and groaning and now swearing softly as they fucked. They had both got a good rhythm going now and he felt the whole length of his cock tingling. They fucked like this for around ten minutes. Sometimes Dan would ease the rhythm and then pick it up again, and each time Alice would match his thrusts with her hips.

"Don't cum inside her, man," said Tim. "She wants to kneel between us and have us both cum all over her."

"Fuck," grunted Dan, "this feels amazing."

He could feel an orgasm building. It took all his will power to pull his cock from her pussy.

"Ok, fuck, fuck that's good. Your turn. Can Tim have a turn now?" he said to Alice.

Alice nodded. "Yeah, fuck me, Tim. Fuck me but go gentle to start."

Tim and Dan swapped places on the sofa.

Just like Dan, Tim started by rubbing the cone-shaped head against her lips. He felt the eager hole where Dan had just had his cock and he began to run the head in circles around the wet entrance.

Alice lifted herself up on her elbows so she could get a better view of Tim's cock as it began to circle her clit.

Gradually, Tim eased the head into her pussy and began to fuck her slowly with just the head.

"Holy fuck," Alice whispered as the big head spread her lips wide open.

Tim began to push that enormous cone-shaped head around, teasing her slit. All she wanted was to feel that glorious dick push inside her.

"Deeper," she moaned as he fucked her slowly.

Tim was gently rocking back and forth on his knees as the big head disappeared in and of her pussy.

"Jesus," he said to Dan. "I see what you mean. This is amazing. Do you like this, Alice?"

Alice nodded, then said, "Yeah, fuck, so much."

Tim slowly eased more of his cock inside her. Alice's eyes widened as more and more of his cock pushed into her.

"Fuck, fuck," she said, "that's deep enough."

Tim pulled his cock from her dripping pussy and then slowly eased it back in while Alice got used to the girth and the depth. She was mesmerized watching that long, thick cock disappear inside her pussy.

After a couple of minutes of this, he was easing his cock in and out of her creamy pussy. Alice had never felt anything like this before. She wanted to lean back into the sofa and just let him pound her, but she was loving this slow fucking and the view. The cone-shaped-head was inside her, but she could see her pussy lips wrapped around the shaft as it slowly pushed in and out of her. It looked so good, and she let out another long moan.

"Did you like watching me fuck Tammy this earlier?" he asked.

"Yeah, fuck, yes, that was hot," she replied.

"Would you like me to fuck you like that?" he said.

"Yes, fuck, yes" she panted.

"This pussy is amazing, Alice, so creamy," he said as he slipped his cock from her pussy and held her hand to lift her up.

"Is it as good as Tammy's?" she asked.

Tim pushed his cock deep inside her this time and her eyes widened as the full length of his cock buried itself into her soaked hole.

"Jesus, Alice, this is the best pussy I've ever fucked," he said.

Alice let out another long moan. She loved that Tim thought her pussy was better than Tammy's.

"It's amazing, Alice," said Dan. She looked over at Dan as he stroked his shiny dick. His hand was slippery with the lube and her juices.

Tim let out a grunt as he picked up his pace and started fucking her quickly. Alice was lifting her hips now, in time with his cock pumping inside her.

"Fuck, Alice" he said. "This is going to make me cum. I want to fuck you doggy style." He grabbed her hands and lifted her to her feet.

As she stood up, Dan got a great view of her tits as they hung naturally on her chest. "Jesus, Alice, those tits are fucking gorgeous."

She smiled at Dan as she eagerly got on all fours in front of him and waited for Tim to push inside her.

Tim started rubbing the head over her slit and Alice was loving the feeling of that huge cone-shaped head teasing her clit.

She looked up at Dan. "Bring that cock over here so I can lick it."

Dan didn't need to be asked twice and knelt in front of her as Tim pushed his dick deep inside her pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," she gasped "ohhhhh yesssssss."

Tim's cock sunk easily into her stretched pussy now as she was sandwiched between these two hot older guys.

She loved being fucked doggy but couldn't remember the last time her boyfriend had taken her from behind.

Dan began to rub his cock over her cheeks as he stroked the shaft and Alice instinctively opened her mouth.

She got a close-up view of Dan's dick and balls as she felt Tim stretch her pussy deep and wide.

Dropping to her elbows, she grabbed the base of Dan's cock and flicked her tongue out to lick and suck on the head.

Tim pushed deep inside her, grabbing her waist and began to pull her back and forward to fuck her.

Dan wrapped his strong hands around the back of her head. It took a few seconds to get their rhythm going but once they worked it out, she was rocking back and forth between the two men.

She felt amazing as another orgasm began to build up inside her. It felt every bit as good as she thought being fucked by two guys would.

"Fuck," grunted Tim as his balls slapped against her lips. "This is the best pussy I've ever fucked."

"Yeah," said Dan, "fucking incredible."

Alice pulled Dan's cock from her mouth as she began to cum.

She dropped her head into his lap and felt the heat from the shaft and her own saliva as she pressed her face into his crotch.

She gasped and moaned as Tim fucked her as hard as he could now. The sound of his cock inside her made a rhythmic wet beat and Alice cried out as the powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

Tim felt his own orgasm building now and knew he had to stop as soon as Alice had cum. He had to clamp his balls tight to stop the surge of his seed exploding inside her. He really wanted her to see his cock erupt and he wanted to cover her lovely pale skin.

Alice felt him pull his cock from her pussy as the waves of pleasure ebbed away.

She stayed on all fours panting and catching her breath.

After a short rest, Tim stood up and looked down at her. "How about we cum all over you like the guys did to the girl on the porno, Alice?"

Dan also stood up and they both stood over her. "Fuck yeah," said Dan, "would you like that?"

Alice looked up at them and felt so small as the two taller older men towered over her, their hard erections silhouetted against the sunlight streaming in through the window.

She pushed herself up and knelt between them, grabbing the base of their cocks.

She pulled Tim close to her lips and began to lick and suck the head as she used her other hand to wank Dan's cock.

After a minute, she switched to Dan's cock and began to suck and blow him. She could take more of Dan's length into her mouth and her lips wrapped his shaft as she sucked him off.

She felt Tim began to stroke his cock, so took her hand away and began to finger her clit again, concentrating on getting Dan off.

She heard them both moaning and felt Dan's hands wrap around her head again as he began to fuck her mouth.

"Is this something you are going to think about when you masturbate, Alice?" asked Tim.

She nodded vigorously as Dan kept his dick inside her mouth. "I think we all will," he said.

"Yeah, fuck, I'm ready to cum," said Tim. He slowed his stroking right down now, his fist gripping the shaft just under the head.

Dan pulled his cock from her mouth and began to stroke, using the saliva from her mouth as lube.

Alice looked straight at Tim's dick now. She could see a big drop of precum had formed and reached her tongue out to lick it. She picked the precum out with the tip of her tongue as Tim used tiny little squeezes just under the head. She leant back and began to furiously finger herself and rub her clit.

"Fuck, cum on me, Tim. Cum all over me." She was going to cum again and wanted to feel that hot liquid on her skin.

Tim held his cock over her, giving the base of the head a couple of long squeezes and then began to shoot big ropes of cum over Alice. He let out a big grunt as he fired his cum onto the gorgeous young woman in front of him.

She felt the hot liquid splash across her chest and tits, dripping down over her nipples. She let out a long moan as another orgasm ripped through her own body. Tim's cum felt so hot against her skin.

"I'm cumming," cried Dan and it took all of Alice's will power to keep her eyes open so she could see the creamy hot cum erupting from his cock and splash all over her tits.

As the hot liquid covered her skin, another orgasm ripped through her body. She shook and convulsed as she looked up at the two pulsing cocks hovering over her. She loved this feeling of being covered in their seed and slumped back into the floor as her orgasm left her exhausted.