Tammy Helps Her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim and Dan both slumped back on the sofa and spent several minutes getting their breath back.

"Holy fuck, that was hot," said Dan.

"Jesus, Alice, what a session. Did you have fun?" said Tim.

Alice looked up at them. She had never felt as satisfied as this.

"Fuck, yes," she panted. "You guys are fucking awesome. I loved it."

She looked down and began to massage the hot cum into her soft, pale skin.

"Damn, do I really have to go home?" she said.

"Yeah, what a shame," said Tim. "We better get you cleaned up so I can take you into town."

Dan stood up and walked over to Alice to helped her up.

She loved the exposed feeling of being naked around these two men she had only just met.

Dan had to hold her steady on her feet for a few seconds. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her skin against his muscular body.

"Are you going to tell Tammy about this?" she said softly.

"Of course," he said. "We're going to enjoy that."

"Are you going to tell your boyfriend?" Tim joked.

"Fuck, no," she replied

"Are you going to think about this when he is fucking you?" Dan asked.

"OMG, yes" she sighed.