Tammy in College Pt. 06

Story Info
Tammy works out at the Fitness Center.
2.9k words
4.55
10.4k
6

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Preface: Everyone in this story is over eighteen years or older. The story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. Constructive comments are always welcome.

This is a continuation of the Tammy series. It works as a standalone story. Tammy is a cute girl from a small town in Texas.

There are three more parts in this series about Tammy's first year in college. I'm going try to add a new one each week.

Enjoy.

I never worried about my weight.

In high school, my mother cooked for me, so I ate healthy. There was never any junk food around the house. My weight hadn't changed since I was fifteen years old.

Then I went to college. The last thing on my mind was a healthy diet. The fall semester was full of activities, especially with my sorority. I don't think I gained much weight until Thanksgiving. There were lots of parties with good food and drink, through New Years. Then winter came and there was not much to do outside. I spent a lot of time drinking, smoking weed, and eating junk food late at night. When I went out to eat it was usually burgers, pizza, or Mexican food.

Spending time with Clark didn't help either. Between the weekend of babysitting, the shopping trips, and that weekend at the ski lodge, I ate a lot. Clark loved taking me to fancy restaurants with wonderfully fattening foods and desserts. I cooked a lot for both Maggie and Clark. Although my mother had taught me how to cook, she didn't stress the importance of a balanced diet.

My lovely, curvy body was now bulging in the wrong places. I got on the scales for the first time in a long while and I'd gone from a comely 110 pounds to a lumpy 120 pounds. I still looked good in clothes. But I wanted to work at a nudist resort over the summer and I wanted to undress and impress.

Something needed to be done about my weight fast. I needed to eat better and get some exercise. The only exercise I got was walking around campus and sex. I hated working out. But I knew that it would help me lose weight, and it would tone my body, so I would look and feel better.

With all the sports at UT, there were several fitness centers on campus, so I looked around for one that I liked. I decided on one that was older and smaller than most. It stayed open late, had good exercise equipment and was near a shuttle bus stop.

At the beginning of February, I started going there every night of the week. I had to miss a few parties on the weekends, but I only had six weeks until spring break and my interview at "Back to Nature". I wanted to look good naked when I got there.

One of the deciding features of this workout center for me, was that mostly men went there. Good-looking lean men, interested in looking even better. They were always friendly and offered to help me workout.

I walked and ran on the treadmills to burn calories and lifted weights to tone. There were a few weight machines there, but the guys suggested that free weights were the way to go. The only thing wrong with free weights was that you needed a workout buddy to spot you. The spotter stood by in case the weight was too heavy and helped you if you got in trouble. There were always men around quite willing to be my workout buddy.

Part of that might have been because of my workout clothes. I got some very light-weight shorts with wide openings for my legs. I decided to wear a supportive bra and a short t-shirt when it was a running day. Even with that, my big boobs bounced up and down, struggling to get out of my t-shirt. On days that I lifted weights, I wore a sports bra without a t-shirt. It wasn't as supportive, but it made my boobs look great. I found that it encouraged the guys to help me out when my nipples tried to poke through my top. I loved to flirt with the guys.

There was one area of inequality at the workout center: the locker rooms. The women had two small showers stalls and a handful of lockers. It was one reason that this center wasn't as popular with women. From what I heard; the men had big showers. They also had a hot tub and a steam room. It wasn't fair but I couldn't do anything about it.

Then one day, I was working out later than usual on a Friday night. I had finished running and I realized that I was the only one there. I'm sure someone was at the front desk, but the workout room was empty. The center was open for another hour and a half. I finished up my run and headed for the showers. As I passed the men's locker room, I had a thought. Since no one was there, I could check out what the guys had that we didn't.

I headed over to the door, peeked my head in and yelled, "Anyone in here?" When I heard no response, I went inside and called out again. It was empty. I felt a little naughty poking around in there, but I really wanted to see it.

The first thing I saw was the showers. Instead of the little personal showers like the ladies had, the men had a huge, tiled room with six shower heads coming out of the wall. It didn't offer any privacy, but it must be nice to be able to have room to move around when you showered. In ours, I kept hitting my elbows on the walls.

Moving on, I saw the hot tub. It was large enough to fit six guys. There was a sign that read, "No clothes allowed in the hot tub." That got my imagination going.

Then I saw the steam room. When I opened the door, it was so full of steam that it was hard to see any details. There were two decks of long benches, on each side of the room, long enough to lie down on.

I headed back to the door to go to the dinky showers in the women's locker room. I opened the door and there was still nobody in the workout room.

"Fuck it," I thought. "I'm going to shower here." I got my gym bag with my stuff in it and headed to the lockers. I was still a little nervous, but I was determined. Standing by the lockers, I stripped off my clothes and grabbed my towel, shampoo, and soap out of my bag. I sauntered over to the shower room, stood by the middle shower head, and turned it on. They had decent water pressure with massaging shower heads. Why didn't the ladies have those? I washed myself and my hair. It was so luxurious to have this much space. After I was clean, I stood under the massaging shower head. The pulsing jets of water felt great on my back and neck. They felt even better on my tits. I started to dry off when I thought, "Why not take advantage of all the facilities. It's like a spa in here."

Not bothering to put anything on, I walked over to the hot tub. The controls were on the wall, so I turned it on and slipped into the bubbling water. I laid my head back, relaxed and my mind wandered. I thought about six good-looking guys with big muscles, lathering up in the shower before joining me in the hot tub. It might be a tight fit for seven, but one makes sacrifices. Maybe I would have to make room by sitting on each of their laps for a little while. I bet they'd get hard and want to fuck me. I wouldn't let them do that, but I'd let them fondle my tits or play with my pussy.

I found myself getting more than a little horny. There was something so taboo about being naked in the men's locker room. It excited me. One of the water jets seemed just the right height for my purposes. I knelt on the bench and leaned over the side, aiming the water jet at my pussy. It felt amazing. There was a knob that controlled the pressure to the jet. I moved back and forth so that the pulsing jet was on and off my clit. I could feel my climax coming as I thought about letting one of the guys take me from behind like this. The others could watch. It didn't take long for me to come, under that stimulation. Sitting back down I thought about how much nicer the men's locker room was. Nothing like that ever happened in the women's.

In for a penny, I got out of the hot tub to visit the steam room. It might be my only opportunity to try one. I walked over to the door naked. I wasn't sure where I left my towel. When I opened the door, steam billowed from inside. I lay on one of the benches. I loved it there, especially when it released a new plume of steam, and the room filled with so much steam that I couldn't see. It wasn't long before my mind drifted off to thoughts of naked men. This time, I dreamed that only one guy came in, Jason. Jason was the fittest guy that worked out here. He had big rippling muscles. I loved to get him to spot for me on the bench press. He wore these loose short and I could see his cock dangling down his leg as he spotted me. This wasn't the first time he'd starred in one of my fantasies.

Tonight, I imagined that there was so much steam in here, that he couldn't see me right away. I gazed at his naked, sweaty body, as he leaned back and stroked his big cock. As the stream cleared, he saw me with my hand between my legs rubbing my pussy and he started apologizing. I moved towards him and explained that I was the one that didn't belong here. I put my hand on his cock and took my time giving him a great hand job. He slid his hand between...

I snapped out of my dream when I heard the noise of a door closing. I peeked out the steam room and I saw someone taking off his workout clothes. His back was to me so he couldn't see me as I watched. He sat as he took off his running shoes and socks and then he stood up. He pulled off his sweaty t-shirt sticking to his skin, exposing his muscular back to me. I'd never watched a man strip without him knowing. Reaching for the waistband of his shorts, he pushed them to the floor in one swift move. His cheeks were big knots of muscles that I wanted to squeeze. When he picked his shorts up off the floor, his legs spread, and I could see his big balls hanging between them.

I had to close the door because he was about to turn to head for the showers. The steam room door had a small window in it, but I couldn't see who it was. What I could see was his big dick swinging as he walked.

Once in the shower, I couldn't see him. I thought about sneaking out, but I had lost my towel and who knows if someone was in the exercise room. Besides, I didn't want to. I wanted to see who was in there. When I heard the shower turn on, I sneaked out of the steam room and over to the showers. I decided to brazen it out. I walked into the shower room, grabbed my stuff, turned on the water and started showering, like I went there all the time.

It was Jason in the shower with me. When I saw him, my knees got a little weak. I was somehow embarrassed for having fantasized about jerking him off. I don't know why; he didn't know what I'd been dreaming about.

He stared at me with his mouth open, trying to figure out what to say.

"Tammy, you know this is the men's locker room, right?"

"Yes, and it's so much nicer than the women's. I thought I'd used it since nobody was here."

"I'm here."

"Yes, you are, now. You weren't here when I came in."

"I took a long run and then came back to shower," he said.

I turned towards him, looked him up and down and said, "All that working out with the weights has paid off. Your body looks great. Do you think working out has helped my body?" His cock was at attention, but I acted like I didn't notice.

He looked at me and said, "It has. You look stunning."

"Thank you. I'm doing this for my summer job. I'll be working at a nudist resort."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Well, I hope so. I have an interview during spring break, but they like me there. You should come out this summer. I can get you a discount." Jason stared at me.

"I'm going back into the stream room. Care to join me?" I walked toward the steam room with a little swing in my step.

"I'm right behind you." I could feel his eyes on my tight ass.

We sat next to each other on the bench. Jason turned the steam down, so it wasn't quite as hot. I reached over and put my hand on his cock and said, "What are we going to do about this? I'm responsible for you being so hard since I came into your locker room." I played with the head of his cock with my finger. "I could take care of you with my hand or my mouth, but I'd like to feel that big thing fill me. Do you know that I can see your cock hanging down your leg when you spot me on the bench press?"

He nodded looking confused. Most women weren't this forward.

"Tell you what, I'll kneel on the bottom bench, like this, with my chest on the top bench, like this, while you make up your mind what you want." I looked back at him smiling as I offered myself to him.

He walked behind me, knelt down, and started licking my pussy. What a gentleman! I hadn't expected this, but I was most pleased. He was exceptionally good with his tongue and within a minute or so of him licking me, I was soaking wet.

"Please fuck me now," I said.

He wasted no time standing up and rubbing his cock along my slit getting it nice and wet for me. I felt him at my entrance as he slid his cock into me in one long stroke. God his cock felt good stretching me. He ramped up his speed until he was pounding into me. His balls slapped against my clit with each powerful stroke. I was getting close. My tits pressed against the hard hot bench and made my nipples ache. I heard his soft grunts behind me as he neared his climax. With one long groan he filled me with his milky cum. He reached around and furiously rubbed my clit until I came with a scream.

It was too hot to stay where we were, so we went back to the showers to cool off. This was my third shower here today. He kissed me under the water.

A voice over the loudspeaker startled us and announced, "We're closing in fifteen minutes."

We dried off, put our clothes on and headed out the door.

I kissed him and said, "This was fun but let's keep this between us. Who knows, we might want to do this again."

I gave him one more kiss before we left.

Over the next month I lost ten pounds and my body looked better than it ever had. It was not so much that I was thinner, I was tighter too. I felt better and I was stronger with more stamina. That stamina would come in handy this summer.

My friends noticed too. I hadn't seen Clark for close to a month and when he saw me naked, his jaw dropped. He couldn't keep his hands off me. When I went to my interview at "Back to Nature", Danny and Martin saw me and were equally impressed.

I kept working out with Jason for the rest of the semester. He inspired me to put in the work. If no one was there when we finished, we would have another workout in the locker room. It was very refreshing. After my interview, I handed him a stack of discount coupons for the resort and said, "Bring your friends."

He came out to the resort during the summer, and I got the chance to thank him properly for my new body.

Author's postscript: Thanks for reading my story. I plan to continue adding more "Tammy" stories. If you have any suggestions for new adventures for Tammy, please let me know by public comment.

Please vote below. You don't need to be a member to vote.