Tammy, Mike and Me

Story Info
I say too much. But glad I did.
1.4k words
3.51
19.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tammy knew I loved it and hated it all at the same time. She laid there beautifully fucked. Her make up smeared, mascara running down her cheeks. Her breasts red and sore. And wow her pussy. It was totally wrecked. All messy, matted and sticky. Gaping wide open as excess come ran down her crack. Her legs still shaking from the many orgasms. Her feet cramped from the toe bending assault her body had just taken.

"Clean me" she said.

Her loose pussy fit over my mouth and nose like a mask. I inhaled the intoxicating scent of him and her mixed together. The mixture of come poured down my chin as I hungrily tried to lick it all out. I surrendered to her incredible gift she was allowing me. I gently cleaned every drop of come from her used body. My little dick strained against it's cage. But I knew I would receive no relief. I still had at least two weeks if I was good. Oh the pain, Oh the thrill! She fell asleep quickly and I laid awake in suspended blissful agony.

I had seduced us. Mike now fucks my wife. I really can't blame him or her. I had planted the seed of cuckolding with my wife many years ago. It was just part of our role play when we had dirty drunken sex. I also in a drunken moment told Mike how I thought it would be hot to watch her with another man. I opened Pandora's Box and we all jumped right in.

Tammy and I lived just up the street within walking distance of our favorite bar so it was very convenient. Mike hung out at there too. He was known as a cock hound. A likable guy who was always on the prowl for pussy. I had seen him take many women home from there. He never bragged, but he did have an air of cockiness about him. One night it was slow and as I was leaving, he was coming in. He asked me to stay for one more, since it was so slow, he would have someone to talk to. I agreed because my wife would be asleep when I got home anyway. He asked about her and I told him she worked early and went to bed much earlier than me.

He said, "Too bad. Both of us are out of luck tonight."

I replied "You always have women around you, surely you could call one." He said he had sent a few texts but no luck.

Trying to be funny I joked "We could jerk each other off."

He laughed and said, "Some guys are into that but I prefer when the man watches."

I then said, "Well maybe I should wake up my old lady for you."

He laughed again and said, "I never figured you for a cuckold."

I replied "I'm not but it does sound interesting to me." At that point I knew I was too drunk to be talking.

So I said, "Never mind I need to be going."

"Getting too real for you, huh? If you ever really want to let me know. She is fine!"

I said, "Ok, Ok I am done. See you later." With that I left and walked up the street to our house, went straight to the bathroom and jacked off with visions of him on top of my wife.

The following Saturday, Tammy and I went to the bar to see the band and have a few drinks. We were having a nice night when Mike walked in. She liked Mike but thought he was a dog. He said hello to us and went to the other side of the place. As the night wore on we were getting pretty buzzed. Flirting, dancing and drinking. I started having those thoughts. So I started baiting her.

I said, "Mike is alone tonight, that's a change."

She said, "He'll find someone. Some drunk whore will leave with him."

"Like you?" I joked,

She laughed, "Very funny. You would like it too much."

I said, "You're probably right, but you might like it a lot too."

She seductively said, "No he would."

I called her bluff, "I'll go tell him that."

She called mine, "You're too chicken."

I couldn't back down from that so I stood up and looked her in the eyes and said, "Here I go. Stop me if you want..." She didn't stop me. She actually smiled and pointed for me to walk his way. I walked over to him and told him, she was his tonight if he wanted. His jaw hit the floor.

Then he said, "Are you serious? Careful what you wish for." I explained that I was serious and I was pretty sure she was. I told him I would make myself disappear. I would wait for them back at our house. If he could seal the deal, it was on.

I went back over and told her I was leaving and she could leave with me or Mike would bring her home. She was so surprised.

She said, "I never really thought you were serious when we were role playing. But I guess you are."

I replied, "You are beautiful and deserve as much pleasure as you can stand. I am serious. But if you don't want to let's go home right now."

She whispered in my ear, "I am doing this for you but I am going to enjoy it. Go home now."

I was deflated and excited all at once. As everyone saw me leave my wife there alone and would see her leave with Mike, I walked the lonely walk of shame to our house.

They came in about 45 minutes later. The longest 45 minutes of my life. They were all over each other. They didn't even look at me for a few minutes.

Finally she said, "Let's go to the bedroom. You can come watch baby."

What a show! The feelings I had were unexplainable. Jealous, excited, horny, envious, in love, in lust, mad, cold, hot, but most of all aroused. I was so hard from watching. I didn't even touch my dick because I knew it would explode. The whole scene was a blur to my senses.

Here are some of the things I saw. They were so into each other. She was wild with lust for his body. She kissed him all over and sucked his dick like the world depended on it. He spread her legs and licked her pussy until she begged him to stop. He then slid his hard cock into her with one brutal thrust. She cried out in a moan somewhere between agony and pleasure. Then he took her from behind. Hard. She told him to fuck her harder. They were sweaty. She was his whore. He was a dog. They finished in a vibrating orgasm that shook the room and my core.

He rolled off leaving her pussy wide open as his big dick flopped out of her.

She looked over and laughed. "Wow that was fucking wild!"

"Sure was!" I said.

He said," I'll leave her to you now. Thanks for a great time. If you ever want to explore this further let me know."

She jumped up and shouted, "Oh we will!" She kissed him long and deep. He put his clothes on and left. She hugged me and told me how much she enjoyed it and hoped it wasn't too much for me. I explained how hot I thought it was.

She giggled, "Good then let's fulfill your whole fantasy."

She laid spread eagle across the bed and said, "Clean me up."

I did as I was told. It was so wrong but so hot. I fell in love all over again with her pussy. Not the tight young pussy I first fell in love with when we met, but the loose, open pussy of a hot used woman. She got off again as I licked him completely out of her. She rolled over and fell asleep. I was left so hard I had to jack off. About that time my phone went off. It was a text from Mike. A picture of his cock. I knew it was big but in the dark I guess I hadn't seen it in all it's glory. It looked awesome. The text read "Thanks again. Jerk off to this. I will fuck her again." So I did! And that's how it started...