All Comments on 'Tammy's Middle Aged Adventure Ch. 10'

by jackfntammyf

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The story

I am waiting for you to write is the one where you take Derek as your primary husband and Jack only gets the leavings.

No need to ever give Derek over to just being married to his black wife. He needs the expertise of a slutwife to take care of his needs sexually. Jack seems perfectly content to be a permanent cuckold.

It sounds as if you might not be too old for another baby to come along either. You and Jack could make Derek's and your child wonderful parents.

Jack seems like a nice enough guy but you really deserve Derek full time, and just let Jack sniff around enough to keep him interested. Eating your pussy and asshole and giving you french kisses after Derek has filled all your holes.

The black man is a superior lover and breeder too. You have found that out. Jack's place is like an L.A. cop just to "protect and serve".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
don't ever stop

Hey guys,

I had a feeling after the first chapter that this would be a long one. I thoroughly enjoyed it in it's entirety. Which ever of you that wrote it, and I have a feeling it was Tammy, you certianly have a flair for the special and I do hope that you will continue with more fantastic stories. My wife and I have been living something along the same line as you have written about Tammy, Jack and Derek for some five years now and it just gets better as time goes along. And the good part of it is that we are all equals in our adventure. Keep going and don't ever stop....the writing gets to be addictive.....I know as I too write a lot, though for eroticstories.com ....Ole Reb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it... mostly

I really enjoyed this story. It was well written and made me feel like I was right there with you. My only complaint is that after so much build up, even just in this chapter, the actual event only gets a few, relatively non descript paragraphs. I was left wanting to know much more about the events of that night. But other than that it was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
3some better than Total CUCKOLDING

But not bi much - god forbid if her black lover had said no to the husbands sharing of her. The Braindead wimpy wussie husband would have been in seventh heaven - just deliriously in lust and love for her slut asshole after being filled by the hemungus black cocks cum!!

Besides the author are there really men and women like this out there? Or just wanabees who stop just short of what would ruin thier lives??? Damn, how sick this is - well as a comparison drugs exist for a different kind of addict so cuckolding probably does exist amongst the pathetic vile soridly sick.

To bad a talented female writter spends time on this theme so limited in its appreciative following. Ten chapters of demeaning her husband and males in general. The Inhumane Humiliation and Revulsion of Cuckolding only really has attraction for the jaded few bottom feeding sick one's where not much else turns them on. One wonders if the author and these few sickies have families - children who may be affected by their perversity?? Hopefully the less than men and our female author will be inclined to get some help !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
incredibly lucky woman

Tammy, I just want to say thanks for sharing your story and to tell you what a lucky woman you are to have a husband like Jack. I've had these kinds of fantasies for years but my husband unfortunatly isnt one of the husbands who gets excited by the idea of letting me be controled by another man.

Would love to read the "torture weekend" story. Derek could blindfold and strip you and bind your wrists to a tree branch and whip you outdoors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
greatly enjoyed it

Back when we lived in VA I worked on one of these United Way committees and we used to joke that we should advertise it as a 'dating service for married people,' it was so common for committee members to pair off in affairs. So it was very exciting to learn what happens within one of the affairs.

I would love to read both the gangbang and torture sequels, and love the forced exhibitionism like in the convenience store chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
yes I enjoy cuckold

Other comments to this story refer to me as sick or vile or worse, because I am utterly blown away erotically by the girl I love fucking others. Well to hell with them. Molesting kids is sick, having a promiscuous wife is a sexual taste not unlike having a favorite color of hair for a girl.

Thanks for this story. There are two main paths...non-consensual husband or husband that pushed for and sets it all up. I prefer the first, but your story was nice. Thank you immensely for the phone sex scene in ch 9, that is one of my favorite fantasies (which I requested in prior letter).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I'm with you

Really enjoyed your writing. Yep. I read the whole adventure. I feel like I know you, Jack and Derek. That's a sign of good writting. Wish I could get my wife interested in a little extra curricular activity such as yours as it sounded like so much fun.

lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
Wow, Tammy! Fabulous!

What an incredible sequence of events and your telling of them was exquisite! Your imagery and emotions were so wonderfully evocative (as well as erotic of course) that I was totally swept away.

I've started Tammy's gang bang .. and would love to read a torture weekend series too!

Love it! Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

Tammy, i just LOVED this! You are an excellent writer! I felt like i was you (and WISHING) i was. Such a LUCKY woman you are! i look forward to reading the Las Vegas story, and hope to see a torture weekend too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Needs one more chapter to this story

I would love to read the "rape" scene you talk about. Your stories are so well written, and this is wonderful having not only some hot scenes, but some excellent narration and visualization.

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Your story came recommended

I had submitted a favorable comment about a story I read here but not sure which since I have done that several times. I got an e-mail suggesting if I liked that one (???) I would really like your's. Guess what? Whoever said it was right on. Loved your story and had the pleasure of reading all 10 chapters together since I did'nt know about it until you had finished. I'm going to get into the "gangbang" series now, my only regret being as you said in your epiloge they are fiction. Well, at least they were. Maybe you've had a chance to make those adventures real. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Loved it!

I loved your story, whether it's true of fictional. My wife and I had an unplanned threesome years ago. It led to several more with the same man and opened the door to more with male friends of mine/ours, married and single. We loved every minute of every one of them, but the first will always be special. Hot, awesome, fantastic. It was so damned hot to watch a friend enjoy my wife's great body and her enjoy the attention and hard fucking. It was such an indescribable feeling to slide my raging hard-on into her hot cum coated pussy after our friend had left his load in her. I never lasted long the first round, but we never stopped until we were all worn out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Lovely Story

hi, lovely story and very patiently written, i can imagine what you would have felt while writing, i have been trying to convince my wife to do this too, maybe if i get her to read this story she might agree

neshernesherabout 16 years ago
A Masterpiece!

I just completed the last of the ten chapters, and Tammy I have to say, your story is a "Masterpiece", without a flaw.

It really amazes me to hear a master musician with his instrument... these pages are your instrument, and what a pleasure it has been to enjoy "music" these last two days.

You and Jack are tremendously blessed to have each other.

Your admirer

Nesher

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful Story

This whole story was great start to finsh. The buildup was fantastic. I would love to take such an adventure myself.

bigd44xbigd44xabout 14 years ago
Great story

Tammy,

I received an anonymous email telling me that if I liked the story I had commented on, that I would love stories by jackntammyf. So I searched you up and read all ten chapters. What a hot sexy adventure! I loved the whole thing. I can't wait to read more of your stories. I didn't look at the dates these were written, or if you are still writing, but I hope you are.

bigd4412061@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An awful story

I can't believe the author wants us to think the marriage survived. Jack is a wimp cuckold and the wife is a cheap whore who willingly and wantonly abused her husbands mental illness so she could cheat on him.

The husband would be an idiot to stay with, but then again he's a wimp cuck, so I guess he will. Hopefully someday he'll wake up, get professional treatment and divorce her.

VertexVertexabout 13 years ago
Brilliant

I too received an anonymous email and may I thank the sender. The story has been beautifully paced, erotic all the way through and one of the best (if not the best) I've ever read on this site.

Thanks very much for this.

LVDesertGuyLVDesertGuyalmost 13 years ago
Not your life, not your marriage

"An awful story

I can't believe the author wants us to think the marriage survived. Jack is a wimp cuckold and the wife is a cheap whore who willingly and wantonly abused her husbands mental illness so she could cheat on him.

The husband would be an idiot to stay with, but then again he's a wimp cuck, so I guess he will. Hopefully someday he'll wake up, get professional treatment and divorce her."

Seriuosly, I'm sick of you religious/conservatives/republicans reading this website, jacking off and then blaming the storyteller for your personal "moral" failures. YOU and your type just get out and STFU!

CuriousAusGalCuriousAusGalalmost 13 years ago

I too recieved an anonymous email recommending the writing of jackfntammyf. I'm surprised to read that the first instance of that seems to be about six years ago. Someone still has a soft spot for these stories, wouldn't you say?

I thoroughly enjoyed them. I liked the fact that Jack was not a typical cuckolded husband whose place has been usurped by another. As far as I'm concerned, this kind of story is a whole different kettle of fish. And I don't really understand the people that criticise it. Everyone has different turn ons. Just because this does nothing for you, doesn't mean it's not erotic to other people. I, for instance, find nothing sexy about feet, but would never dream of having a go at those who get turned on by them. To each his own.

I'm now off to read the rest of the Tammy stories. Cheers!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
10 chapters of swill

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Of course its a swill !

It have been excreted by an illiterate and bigoted nigger. What else do you expect from a tow animals ??

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Thank You

Tammy, I read all 10 chapters and enjoyed reading them. I can’t understand why some people don’t understand that Jack was not a wimp or that you humiliate him. He is a Loving partner that wants to share you and have you experience raw pleasures. Thank You and I’ll be reading all of your other stories.

DunkirkDunkirkover 4 years ago

Great story. It would be something if jack and tammy were able to spend time with Derek and his wife at a nude beach. They could have a swinging time fucking each other

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
What

What a total fucked up story you have written here. At least old Dunkie likes it, and he didn't even mention a banks bump. That's a win.

magenta9959magenta9959over 4 years ago
one of the very best

One of the very best stories, and authors, on Lit, in LW or otherwise. One only can wish it had gone on longer and Tammy had shared that with us too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous