Tammy's Surprise

Story Info
Tammy gets a surprise for muscular, meaty Joy...
3.2k words
3.91
6.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joy looked at Tammy like the taller girl had just slapped her, with an expression that hovered between horror and laughter. Her keys clinked in her hand, unused, as the door quietly slid shut.

"What?" Was all Joy asked.

"It's just... I wanted to," Tammy licked her lips and shrugged, bare shoulders lifting and sending are breasts bobbing as she continued to hold the device out in her hands, "I just thought it would be kinda sexy... you know, a new *thing*..."

Joy was still in her workout gear, her squat, powerful physique covered in sweat and glistening. She was hot, pleasantly sore and now there was her girlfriend with... this.

Tammy was tall and rangy, leanly athletic, but nothing like Joy's beefy brawn. Her red hair curled about her face as she licked her lips, part obviously aroused by Joy and part apprehensive.

"But it's huge, Tammy," Joy said, looking down at the device, parking her chin in a deep valley of throbbing, muscular chest cleavage, "I mean, like, that's bigger than any guy I've ever heard of..."

"Yeah," said Tammy, before giving Joy a shy smile, "but you're bigger than any guy I've ever met too..."

Tammy followed this by slowly running her hand down the front of Joy's shorts to stroke her bulging mound through the damp fabric.

"And I think you've never even tried to see what would happen if you did it..." Tammy continued as she teased and rubbed Joy's sex, tracing the bump of Joy's thickening, stiffening muscle clit.

Joy blushed and turned her head, but didn't move away. She enjoyed her lover's touch too much to back off. She muttered something.

"Huh? What was that, Joy?"

"Uh, it's just that in the videos I've seen, the ones those girls use are really small, like, not even four inches."

Tammy just smiled wickedly and moved her stroking hand up Joy's thick body to rest it on a pec deeper than a bookshelf, slowly fondling the twitching, veiny muscle in search of one of Joy's huge, thick cork-like nipples.

"You're not like those other girls, honey," smiled Tammy.

/////

Joy was naked, her massive thighs spread wide and she could just see the top of the device from between the striated valley of her pecs. Black rubber hose shone in the dim light of the bedroom, joining the black rubber cap on the top of the thick, long clear plastic tube.

She could feel the rubber seal on the other end of the tube suctioned to her shaven crotch by a sheen of sweat and arousal.

"Ok Joy, I'm just starting it up," Tammy sighed happily, leaning down to kiss one of Joy's boulder sized thighs.

A whirring started and Joy shuddered as she felt the suction increase slowly, and then faster and faster. The feeling was amazing, like an orgasm fizzing up within her, and she arched her broad back, hips humping the air.

"Woah girl!" Tammy giggled, playing with the settings and watching Joy's crotch avidly, "I didn't think it would feel *that* good!"

Joy didn't have time to answer as, not even thirty seconds into this experience, she came like a bomb, gritting her teeth and shuddering on the bed, fingers grabbing fistfuls of the sheets.

"Mmmm, you're getting so... big!" Tammy squeaked happily.

Joy could barely hear her over the roar of her own pulse, the pleasure coming in waves that seemed to stack up on one another and crash through her like thunderclaps. It was getting too intense, too fiercely orgasmic.

"Nnnoo-ooo--oooo..." she stuttered through heaving gulps of air as her whole body throbbed with pounding blood, heat suffusing her and concentrating on her dripping sex.

The pleasure rose again as Tammy turned a knob, fixated and demanding more of Joy's twitching body.

Joy screamed as she powered through five climaxes in short order, huffing and shaking as breath eluded her. She didn't even remember gripping and jerking her own nipples like a pair of iron-hard cocks, teeth clenched and spittle flying - but she felt them now, tingling in sympathy with her throbbing pussy and clit.

"Stttoooo- sto-" she croaked desperately, shaking her head, before an agony of ecstasy set her howling in orgasm after orgasm.

She could see the fleshy head of something, surely not her clit (!), creep up the inside of the tube... maybe around the ten-inch mark. And with plenty more room to grow.

Raising her hand in protest, she tried to reach out to Tammy, but couldn't speak, couldn't beg. The suction increased...

...and the world went pink and electric.

/////

Tammy was six minutes, thirty five seconds and 8 inches too late in realising her mistake.

Joy was quiet now, the twitching pussy beneath the pump anointing the bed in a steady stream of femjizz, Joy's body barely moving as powerful arms slowly roved over male-shaming contours. Tammy was watching Joy's face from above, Joy's pretty features locked in a rictus of lust as Tammy squatted over her and slowly worked the pump free of the huge column of clit that rose between them.

With a nasty *schlork* sound, the pumping seal broke and the cylinder came free. Tammy didn't pay it much attention, didn't see it fade into a wisp of smoke and vanish from her sight.

She needed meat, Joy's meat, up inside her -- but luckily she had two hands just big enough to take on that task. The first two inches were a brutal struggle, baseball-bat sized clit flesh mashed against a feverish meat-starved pussy that hadn't taken much larger than fingers. It felt like Tammy was being remade as her labia stretched wide, her inner walls throbbing as they were bludgeoned slowly apart; it was pleasure brought up to the intensity of pain. Her hand on Joy's huge chest stopped the first drop of her grinding hips from being too big, too painful to bear, but it was a close thing.

By the time inches 7 and 8 disappeared up into her, Tammy's pussy was holding more meat than thanksgiving turkey and she felt just as uncomfortably stuffed.

Her orgasm rose, threatening to be biblical in its scope and she closed her eyes, leaning back, revelling in this penetration of a lifetime. It was so-

Six minutes, thirty five seconds and 8 inches after Joy's last protest, Tammy's cervix surrendered to a single, mighty thrust that bulged her belly out like she'd eaten a prize swede and knocked her conscious mind so far out into the sea of orgasm that it took two days for her to find the shores of sanity again.

/////

Joy had no idea what time was in this place, but there were moments of... intensity.

Sweat flew from bulging pecs on every thrust as Tammy's writhing, glistening body was driven down into the mattress, thick arms pinning those slim, pale hips in place and framing a long, thick bulge hammering up and down Tammy's belly. Tammy's eyes were wide and wild, her mouth open in a scream of pleasure and her hands needily fondling the thick arms muscles holding her in place.

The next instant, or hour, or day.

The striations where there, deep feathered cuts in the brawn of shoulders, arms, chest and bulging thighs. Tammy was soft, a limp noodle anchored by a gushing grip on the root of something huge and sexually electric. There was no response as perky tits bounced on each metronomic thrust, no vigour in the hips as meat stuffed sex rained feminine juices on the scene.

Then.

There was no Tammy below, only bulging pec flesh. The wardrobe mirror showed the ghost of Tammy scrunched up, rolled onto her back and pushed over until her pussy was pointing straight up, knees pressing into heaving tits and all beneath the beast. The beast was huge, and thick and short. Each arm was wider than the trees out the window, bulging with freakish muscle, larger now than ever before. The back was a squirming, ridged landscape of competing brawn that moved with the rise and fall of hips powered by thighs like kegs. The rhythm was savage, long strokes that revealed an enormity of straining shaft only to bury it to the hilt again with blinding speed. Juices and sweat flew with every slapping contact of cobbled abs on upturned ass flesh.

After an eternity.

Tammy's face inches away, spitting at her and cursing. Wild, possessive. Hot breath and demanding sexual fury. The world was tilted, the mirror askew, broken timber bedpost kicked against it. Muscular arms were holding Tammy close and their warmth seemed to be stoking Tammy's sexual heat, the intensity was breathtaking. Tammy's finger sought an opening and found a lip, fish-hooking it open and then spitting again. The world tasted like Tammy's sweet saliva as the screams rose again.

Was it dark now? Again? It didn't matter.

Tammy had become just an ass and legs draped over a tilted, broken headboard. The tip of the length pressed into Tammy's pucker and the legs and ass stiffened, but there was no head, or arms, Tammy torso any more - disappeared into the dark behind the bed head. The pucker gave slowly and inch after inch was pressed into yielding, tight ass. There was a squirt from the puffy, abused pussy below the ass, a shudder through the hips, but the lengthening was not done. When it was done, Tammy was gone, there was just wall and veiny chest muscles and the feeling of orgasm orgasming around stiff, hard orgasm.

/////

"Yah, so like, you said that the John was at 53, Kendall St.? Yah. Yah, okay. I just can't find it. I can only see 52, and it sounds like he's already got a girl in there. Oh yah?! Well if I'm so stupid smartass, then you put on the fuck-me dress and get the implants and I'll do your fucking job! How much? Fine. I'll go in, but if she's a skank-ho I'm leaving - I don't wanna catch anything off him OR her."

/////

"Puta madre," Lupita grumbled as she stared at her screen, her eyes sore from proofreading and her back sore from, well, herself. The noise was just too damn much, the moaning and screaming kicking up a notch again next door. She grit her teeth and tried to write through it. She read what she had just written and swore.

"Right! That's enough!" She yelled and picked up her keys as she stormed out of the house on a mission. She was going to give them a piece of her mind.

/////

"Sending a detective is a bit much, don't ya think?" Sadie grumbled as her car pulled up outside 52 Kendall St.

"Well the normal guys are two blocks over dealing with a burglary and you're in a car on your own so we can't send you to the thing on 55th... so, you get to be the friendly neighbourhood cop and tell people to shut up."

Sadie grumbled something unappreciative back into the radio receiver and got out, hearing the amazing noise from 52. She looked back at the car and considered calling for backup... but she was armed, quick and in decent shape. Nothing she couldn't handle.

/////

Joy's eternity had changed into pain and pleasure, the incredible climaxes and sensations set against the pleasurable burn of a deep, hard workout. Her body was bathed in it and she surfaced only briefly into something like actual consciousness.

A moment.

She was so big that she could barely move her chin low enough to see the incredible platinum bimbo howling with pleasure as huge fake tits bounced with every thrust, shining pouty lips parted in ecstasy as she came and came again. Two strong hands had laced fingers with the bimbo's, their grips shared, pressed into the mattress above the bombshell's head in the dark of the night. Other hands, Tammy's, were working between muscles and toned, meat-stuffed belly to stroke and stimulate this stranger's pussy and clit. The gushing started with a yell.

A moment.

Soft, huge, flopping and bouncing breast flesh was all that there was to see, to taste, to inhale and with it the rhythmic pleasure of weight on top, riding fast and feverishly, joined by the sensation of Tammy's fingers below, below the electric clit flesh-spike, inside, in her. Other fingers stroked her shaft from an inside that was outside, from within the vagina warmth that surrounded the shaft. A movement suggested further progress of the fist, the stroking hand, on the other side of the soft warm walls that gripped her so pleasurably. Through the breast flesh in her mouth she could feel orgasmic screams and the warmth of sunlight.

A moment.

The tall, black woman was wrapped around her like a boa constrictor, long legs locked around red, trembling thighs, shaft-bloated belly pressed hard into strong abs, small, high tits pressed into deep, unyielding chest and arms draped across steeply sloping traps, groaning in the night time quiet. There was the occasional flick of a clever tongue on shaft as Tammy lapped at the join between black and red flesh, at a rosebud hidden between cheeks spread by strong, lifting fingers. There was a hand inside, behind the shaft, a whole fist, joined by pouty lips on the inside of those straining red legs. Softness pressed into the back of a knee, shorter, more tentative fingers spread hard, blocky ass muscle to tickle a pucker that had a mainline connection to the fuck-shaft inside the black woman.

Exhaustion. Climax. Pain.

/////

The room stank, and she was on the floor, in the remains of the broken bed. The mirrored wardrobe door had come off and cracked. Her head hurt and her body was agony - her mouth was bone dry and she ached inside and out.

But it was ok.

Tammy, quite noticeably leaner and sporting a newly toned belly under Joy's slowly questing fingers, was draped across her, face up. The belly was more than just toned, it was full, and with a lingering pang of electric pleasure, of the feeling of soft vaginal warmth, reminded Joy why. A black arm and head rested on Tammy's chest, beautiful in sleep, even as caramel softness pressed into Joy's thick arm, a pillowy abundance of breast flesh. The other arm was similarly cushioned, a firm, buoyant embrace between two extravagantly fake tits, a pair of huge, pouting lips still pressed into a tricep in the memory of a goodnight kiss.

And what a tricep it was... huge, veiny, striated, and far, far bigger than it had been when she'd come back from the gym just-

When had she come back from the gym? Yesterday? The day before?

She slowly sat up, gritting her teeth, and slid Tammy gently off to one side. A twist of Tammy's hips and a huge length of shaft, her clit - oh Jesus - thumped into her gargantuan quad muscle. She was hung like a- like a- somewhere between a horse and a pornstar anyway. It was freakish. Unnatural huge, a gigantic salami of clit flesh poking out from a tight vulval cleft. She was such a fucking freak. She was so-

"That... was so HOT!" giggled Tammy sleepily as she got rid of her passenger in turn, gently rolling the black woman off her as she sat too, sliding an arm around Joy.

"What did I do?" Joy asked, wondering and worried.

"Nothing I, or we, didn't want" Tammy smirked, then, noticing Joy's silence, added, "you don't remember?"

"Not much," Joy admitted, rubbing her head, "it got so intense that I, uh, I just felt amazing, but I don't- oh man..."

"Oh wow, I totally have abs now," Tammy squeaked as she felt her belly, "oh my gosh, Joy, you gave me such a fucking pounding... oh fuck girl it was AMAZING! No wonder my pussy's gone all hench now!"

"Ooohhh, GAWD... " came a croaky, sultry voice from beside them and the busty blonde sat up as well, "now THAT was a good lay. And I should know - Jeez. Next time you don't even have to worry about the fee!"

"The fee?" Joy and Tammy asked, sharing a glance.

"Uh, yah..." the blonde said, uncertain, "53 Kendall St.? You... wanted an... escort...?"

There was an awkward pause before the black woman spoke up, snuggling into the blonde's lap.

"Kendall with one L, or two?"

Another pause.

"Aw, shit."

The busty caramel confection on the other side sleepily chimed in, "Oh yeah, UPS keep on getting that wrong too - must be some proper sleazebag on the other Kendal though... I keep on getting some funky shit on his behalf."

"Aw... shit."

/////

"Don't worry about it," Sadie, the black beauty from last night, was saying as they shared coffee and waited for their dead phones to charge, "I'm not with vice, you didn't technically solicit anything, from these two at least, and they didn't pay anything... and I think you might be out of a job anyway."

"Yah," said Tina, ex-escort and possibly even ex-stripper now, "thanks for being understanding though."

"No problem hun," purred Sadie, pulling Tina into a companionable kiss of the cheek, and another on the lips.

"My head!" Lupita growled and clutched her skull, heavy breasts wobbling hypnotically as she moved. Tammy didn't say too much in reply, just popped a couple of headache pills into Lupita's hand which were swallowed gratefully.

The shower room door opened and Joy walked out draped in towels, her hair in a wrap and her chest effectively bare - new, larger towels were on order. Four pair of eyes drank her in, conversation stopping as four sets of lips were bitten in lust and frank admiration. They didn't even need to eye up the bulge in the front of the towel around her cobbled waist - though they did, of course.

The reverie, and Joy's mounting embarrassment, was interrupted as Sadie's phone chirped into life.

"Two days!? Holy shit!"

Everyone looked at her, stunned. Then, as a steady series of pings and buzzes of new announcements downloading started, Tina's phone started up.

"Fo- Four DAYS?! FOUR?!"

Lupita was staring at her phone, holding up three fingers. Tammy snatched Joy's phone as it turned on, before the huge girl could get to it.

"A WEEK?!?!?!" Tammy shrieked... and then fainted.

"Oh dear," came the chorus, followed by, "oh wow," as three pairs of eyes looked at Joy appraisingly.

/////

Sadie's hand up Joy's pussy was setting the rhythm of the hard fucking Tammy was receiving against the wall, cracks already beginning to spread across the plaster from the repeated driving thrusts. Tammy was cumming hard again and Lupita and Tina were a couple of feet away getting their breath back after a hard session each with Joy's huge pussy pulveriser. They were cuddled together in a blanket on the floor and Tina was gently kissing Lupita's neck.

Then she stopped and murmured, "What's that over there?"

She pointed to a large cylinder attached to what looked like a vacuum pump.

"Is that for, like, breastfeeding or something?"