All Comments on 'Tampa Days Ch. 01'

by andrea_adores

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stupid idiot married to trash.

A worthless piece of trash married to a man with some money. It would have made a better story if the husband had walked out and found them fucking and threw her out of the house with what she had on. Were I married to her I would never fuck her again. It will take years for all the possible diseases she now has to show up, testing for months in the case of HIV. Are there in reality women this stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
don't you get it?

While this type of story doesn't appeal to me. I just want to say to the previous commenter. IT'S FICTION, YOU PEABRAIN!!!!!!!!!!! A FANTASY, NOT REAL!!!!!!!! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE THAT READ THIS SECTION THEN GET ALL UPSET!!!!!!!!??????????? CAN'T YOU TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FANTASY AND REALAITY???????????????????

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Why?

As a FANTASY it was fine but I can't help asking the question why is she married to this person okay he might have money but doesn't being married mean you should at least respect or like the person your maaried to if the person in the story wants to fuck around why not just divorce him take all his money and then be free to have as many people as she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fiction or fantsay

Its still silly crap, could care less about some silly ultra slut. We already have bonnie taylor writing this shit one's enought!

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 16 years ago
Artificially!

You wanted comments on the characters. Yes madam, I stopped reading in first paragraph when you described your slut. What a turn off that was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Ditto

This story has no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
How can you not love this story?

Wow, that was hot. I dont know about all you other users rating this as 00. I bet if you had the chance you would have jumped on the chance to be that guy in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not worth reading

You are without a doubt one of the most boring writer on this site.You haven't got a clue on how to write a story that would appeal to the majority. I must confess I didn't read the entire story, the first page was enough for me. All I can say is don't quit your day job. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hot & Nasty!

Really like your stories. The outrage shown in some of the posts illustrate how good your story was.

Can´t wait to read more of Slut Goddess Nikki and her friends!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!!

If some of the other readers didn't like it they don't have to read it. As for me I LOVED it! Hope you write the next chapter soon and be as nasty as you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cumm Slut Cheat

If you going to be a cheating wife it should be hot and this is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
they love you

All the sickos love you that should make your day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What's with all the shit?

This is what it is, don't read it if you just are going to pound. It's a hot fuck piece, and I loved it. Do we always need the pretense of reality? Enjoy sex in all of it's ridiculous manifestations.

Great job andrea_adores, I'd love to get in your panties. Or kiss your high heels...or both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Trailer Park Trash

I know it's out there, I just don't want it in my head, already enough trash there, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Masterpiece

Thank you, Andrea Adores, for this amazing story.

I absolutely love the way you mix "the slutty" and "the glamorous". Your style of writing and all the details you put into the story perfectly go together with my taste and my fetishes. I'm so glad I found this story (needless to say it became an instant favorite) and I'm looking forward to read more from you.

The dirty milf fantasy itself is hot as hell, but your description of the character's physical appearance and attitude made it perfect. My favorite part were the remarks about her huge fake tits. The fake tit fetish seems to be something that many people still don't get (of course, to each his own). But I think a woman wanting to turn herself into the ultimate "artificial glamour slut" is incredibly hot. Like I said, you got all the details right: extravagant high heels and jewelry, massive man-made tits, collagen-filled lips and, of course, a wonderfully depraved way of life.

Excellent writing and an incredible turn-on.

Again, thanks a lot and all the best wishes. Please keep on writing!

PS: A story similar to this one, but highlighting the plastic surgery aspect even more would be a dream cum true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredibly hot!

This story was different to anything I have read until now. I love how the plastic surgeries are described. Even though I wish the plastic surgeries would have been described even more detailed. I love Nikkis personality already!

The Story being in the"Loving Wife" category was obviously sarcasm

After all this chapter was hot and nasty, so I don't why anyone couldnt like story except tight assed people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hello.

I kindly demand that you continue the series.

Sincerely, a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
slut wife, anal whore

slut wife, anal whore, I love it. Great story. Would so love to see more of Nasty Nikki's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant!!

Your story is amazing, just as you are,Splendid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it so much

omg great story you definetly made me a fan keep working hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This had all the appeal

pf a backed up septic drainfield

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Fresh

Fresh boy grease in her ass. Just an example of this nasty, juvenile writing .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous