T&D: Get Your Date to Dominate

Story Info
Younger sub craves to please prospective Domme.
1.4k words
4.6
16.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Bonus Turn On Tip: Are you hot to be submissive in the bedroom and can't find a woman to play that game? Here is an idea. Ask her if she plays Tease and Deny. If she says "What's that?" Help her feel the heat with you. Send her the link to this story. She may need a little taste to try it herself.]

***

"How about a little Tease and Deny, my pet?"

I felt myself stiffen up the second the text rang through my phone. Ever since I started playing the fucking Turn On Game, I wanted more and more of her random invitations. You never know when Mistress gets an itch.

"My style of tease and deny will torture you endlessly and most deliciously." Mistress promised.

I first found her on Literotica.com. I sent her a text asking her to tease and deny me. Looking back, I see how clueless I was.

"You can't get a woman to edge you if she isn't turned on." Mistress instructed. "In fact, the ONLY time to mention something kinky to your partner, is when she is hot, bothered and mad with desire."

"It's all about the first moments of flirting. You can't start a Bugatti in fifth gear." That one got me the most. (Even though I had to google Bugatti.) Starting that day I was determined to get this woman to play tease and deny with me.

Turn On Game? Phhfft. I figured I would go along with the charade. I could pretend I was playing her game. She would never know.

The first level of the game was simple. All I had to do was read and reply to Mistress's Turn On Game emails.

It was easy and soon I got enough credits to have a virtual date with Mistress. I was so excited that I completely forgot myself. All I wanted was to play tease and deny with her.

My mind went fucking crazy with desire. At last, a date with Angel. My fantasy come true, so to speak.

I know she said this would be a coffee date, but she is a Mistress. Surely she expects sex, she's a Mistress. Don't all Mistress's want sex?

Something inside me said "Stop!" "Slow down!" "Don't blow it now!" But I couldn't stop my desire from overcoming me. I texted her.

"Mistress?"

"Yes, my pet?"

"May I plan the date"

"Of course, my pet. That would be delicious. Mistress is quite busy with the Game you know."

There she goes talking about the damn game again. I hate to think of her with all of the other subby and bisexual men. I just want to have a virtual date with this woman.

The text alert chimed in. "Mistress desires for you to pick a coffee shop anywhere in the world and send the link." I knew Mistress rewards creativity, she calls herself sapiosexual (google it).

"Yes, Mistress. You will need a flight."

"Excellent, my pet. I will look for your date document to come through."

I quickly prepared the document exactly as she liked them. (Mistress is always playing tease and deny and if I miss an instruction I am always denied.) The fantasy of the date rushed over me. I couldn't wait.

Her flight left at two, and waiting for her to text when she landed was agony. All I wanted to do was tease, touch and taste her. I wanted her to feel the same way. Even though she is a Mistress, I want to tease and deny her, badly.

At last the chime of the text sounded. "Meet you at your hotel." Mistress was all business sometimes. Damn that made me hotter than ever. She had insisted on separate hotels, even in a fantasy chat.

"It is so important that the woman feels safe. I don't care if you are making out in the car or texting late at night. Make that woman feel safe and you will turn her on." Mistress is always right, even though I don't like it.

I got there thirty minutes early. Mistress hates when I am not on time. She notices extra effort. I know she loves pens. I found an antique fountain pen at the area market. Perfectly wrapped and tucked into my pocket, I took a seat at the bar.

Busy on my phone to kill time, I heard. "Well, well, my pet. I see you are here early."

Right on cue, the bartender appeared with her signature Lemon Drop Martini. A tiny scoop of lemon sherbet floating on the top with a twist of yellow rind on the edge.

As soon as I saw her my breath caught in my throat. She was wearing skinny black jeans and a blue cashmere hoodie. Other women might choose something slutty. Not Mistress. She would be hot in a burlap bag. Simple gold drop earrings balanced out her asymmetrical blonde bob perfectly.

It took absolutely everything in me not to grab her by her gorgeous hair and take her right there on the bar.

I felt myself get hard and press against the fabric of my pants. Fuck. I didn't want her to see that. I don't want her to deny me now!! Please dick, please calm down. As if that would do any good.

The more I denied my increasing desire, the more I wanted her. I didn't dare look at her feet. I knew there were strappy sexy black stilettos caressing those beautiful feet. I knew her toes were painted candy apple red. Fuck.

She knew my weakness for women's feet. She loved to tease me with pictures of her sensational feet in all kinds of poses. I refused to let myself look. That is, until my second beer.

Once that second Michelob hit me, fuck, all I could do is stare at her feet.

"My pet?"

"Um, my pet?" I heard throat clearing somewhere in the fog of my need for release.

Clearing my own throat and dragging my thoughts back to the present, I said, "Yes, mistress?"

Even though everything in me wanted to reach under the table and take myself out of my pants, I refused to comply. Even though the thought of her black silk thong caressing her delicious curves, I forced myself to behave.

Fuck. This tease and deny really sucks. Denying myself? FUCK.

Even though Mistress clearly said she will invite me when and if she chooses me as a personal partner, my dick was bullying me into stupidity.

"Mistress?"

"Yes my pet."

"May I place a wet finger..."

"Oh my, that is such a shame."

Feeling her displeasure, my cock collapsed. "Oh, Mistress? What has your pet done to displease you?"

"You were doing so well. Mistress was impressed, very impressed. Denying yourself and focusing on Mistress is fucking hot."

She paused.

I waited.

My heart was pounding.

"That wet finger got you into trouble, my pet, didn't it?"

"Yes Mistress, I am sorry." I hung my head, looking at my feet. Fucking finger.

"Remember, no apologies, simply course correct."

"Yes Mistress, duly noted."

"My pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You really are doing fantastic. Today you were able to deny yourself like never before. Mistress teases you so mercilessly, doesn't she."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And my pet desperately wants to be in a story where he can switch it up and control Angel, doesn't he?"

I could barely type back to her. "You know I do."

"Excellent."

"Oh, one last thing, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress?"

"I want to tell you a secret."

My throat closed as my heart doubled it's pace. "What is it Mistress?"

"It is a real turn on to play tease and deny with you. Thanks for the turn on."

"Did Mistress have turn on, even though your pet messed up?"

Laughter echoed through the chamber. "Oh my yes. I saw the bulge in your pants and how you tried so desperately to hide it from me. I play tease and deny too."

"Mistress?"

Taking a deep breath and focusing on patience, Mistress sighed, "Yes, my pet."

"May I have another chance at a tease and deny date?"

"Hmmmmm. You do have a lot of potential, Eros. I suppose Mistress could make herself available again."

"Mistress?"

"Yes, my pet?"

"I am starting to like the fucking Turn On Game." I bit my lip reading the LOLOL that was her immediate response. I couldn't wait til next time.

How about you? Can you relate to the dude telling the story? Tell Mistress your thoughts.