All Comments on 'T&D: Get Your Date to Dominate'

by Tigger_Lilly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DrKinky_UKDrKinky_UKover 5 years ago
An Eye Opener

That story was amazing and an eye opener as to how quickly the wrong or misguided words can ruin something special xxx

_Stealth_Stealthover 5 years ago
tease

Definitely tease and deny. Dick tease. :P

Angels_ErosAngels_Erosover 5 years ago
Mistress...

Upon my second read as I research and write, this is now a 5 in on the 1-10 hotness scale for me. I've read a few other pieces of femdom erotica today and discovered a new desire that resides deepest within myself while doing so... and now realize that in its own unique and very abstract way -- through your game of tease and deny -- this fantasy has it.

"The more I denied my increasing desire..." This is where the ride began its slow heat up, pity it went ice cold so fast. Hopefully, if there is another tale featuring these two, the heat can not only be maintained but built upon.

corerickcorerickover 5 years ago
Nice diversion

Oh how to make this happen... nice story

ian_aswitchmanian_aswitchmanover 5 years ago
Amazing!!!

An amazing story, really convinced me to submit to T&D.

NaughtyDreamer30NaughtyDreamer30over 5 years ago
Wonderful

I very much enjoy your writing..... :)

PaulplaysPaulplaysabout 5 years ago
Tantalizing!

A viscerally resonant tale! Arousing. Erotic. Enticing. Not for all men, but for those who seek to submit, there is beauty here. Thank you! I need to invite my lover to play...

MarriedMrCMarriedMrCabout 5 years ago
Wonderful subtlety

The first story by You I had the honor of reading. The subtlety in the Dominance is exciting... I can learn much from this Wonferful Woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

So very seductive my Lady!

Tigger_LillyTigger_Lillyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Oh My, You Boys Are Fabulous!!

Thank you gentlemen, my ladybits are agog with your attention!!

Mwah,

Mistress Snow

šŸ’‹

gradstudent_mgradstudent_mabout 5 years ago
Thank you Mistress

Lovely story Mistress. I already learned so much.

gradstudent_mgradstudent_malmost 5 years ago
Fascinating story!!

Mistress, I can totally relate to this guy. I wish i were in his situation having a date with You. I hope to read more of your lovely stories.

HadrianpHadrianpover 4 years ago

Hmmm that's good šŸ˜ to me being teased and denied is everything what's the point if you don't have to work for what you want. All good things comes to those who wait after all.

jack4maturejack4matureover 4 years ago
Stupid Waste of Time

i was referred to read this piece by someone on literotica who claimed to be the author. i read the story and found it utterly without merit. i found it a waste of time that an interaction with a mistress was about tease and deny. i would spend more than a minute with a tease and deny mistress. There are far too many women out there to subject yourself to the tease and deny of a controlling female. Not worth my time to read it.

jimysmith3jimysmith3about 4 years ago

I wish I was this guy! I long to be in his shoes!!

HalconHalconabout 1 year ago

Infuriating and blissful.

Poor (lucky) guy.

Thank you, Tigger_Lilly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigger_Lilly@Tigger_Lilly
I never imagined I would find myself writing a profile on an erotica site. I never imagined I would actually BE an erotica author either. I adore meeting younger men with a passion for the female form and smart about it. Those gifted with finesse, subtlety and a sense of hu...