Tandems and Trio's

Story Info
An interracial trio with loving wife.
2.2k words
3.95
13.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow! What a ride; and, I'm not talking about the bicycle either.

It all started when I mentioned swinging to my hubby about a month ago; and, I'm not talking about swinging at the park. I had expected him to be a bit more excited about the prospect of a foursome than he appeared to be. We both have had explicit pasts and have brought a lot of X-rated experiences to our relationship. Being a mature couple with very few hang-ups has its perks! Little did I know that my idea of swinging had started Ron's wheels turning; and, he had a plan evolving.

This was no ordinary Saturday morning. The tension was high, sexual tension that is. The day was filled with promises and by the evening my hubby Ron promised that I would be filled also, if you catch my drift. Ron always satisfies me with his seven inch plus, cut-cock.

We had just purchased a vintage tandem bicycle and were getting ready to pick it up from the antique store. Ron's innuendos were starting to make me think something else was up. For example, he mentioned I should try both seats to see how much I enjoy having two different sensations between my legs. It was a very strange comment; but, I caulked it up to Ron just being flirty.

Ron likes to tinker so he got busy working on the tandem as soon as we got it home. He's very good with his hands in and out of the bedroom. I, on the other hand, was getting ready for our "surprise" date night. Ron sure was acting excited. More excited than a grown man should act over a two-person bicycle. Cryptic comments kept coming. For example, he made us French toast for breakfast and asked me "if I'm sure I can handle two (pieces)?"

It was a lively Saturday morning, and I was horny. I needed a physical release to make it through the day. The hot water from the shower was now washing over my taught breasts and smooth skin. Ron was busy playing with the bike; and, it would be later this evening before he got around to using his skilled hands on my body. The pulsing warm water from the showerhead was directed down to the center of my hairless pussy. I could feel the different patterns of the jets massaging my clit; god it felt so good. My nipples became erect with arousal despite being in the slightly steamy air. I placed one hand on the shower wall while directing the water spray at just the right angle as an orgasm washed over my body, my knees buckled and a sigh escaped me while my body quivered with pleasure.

Ron never disappoints when it comes to surprising me. I had picked out a sexy outfit for our "date night". I was wearing a slim pair of fitted jeans and a tight t-shirt that showed my ample cleavage. Although being a MILF, I'm in great shape. My ass is firm; and, I have just enough curves in all the right places. My short stylish hair frames my face perfectly and makes my hazel eyes stand out. Ron is in fantastic shape too; He is lean and toned with steel-blue eyes.

Surprise number one was waiting for me on our bed... new lingerie.

A very revealing sheer lace black bra and pantie set. My hubby is a very generous man even though it's really a one-sided gift, or so I thought? I donned the lacy black push-up bra and matching thong. My breasts rounded and the thong highlighted my perfectly shaped ass. I was feeling so sexy just knowing how Ron would devour me later that night.

Surprise number two is where things got a lot more interesting...

Ron said we were going to visit a friend of his to have a drink. Then I knew something was afoot! Ron had a friend that I hadn't met and no other details; this was very strange indeed. We arrived at an apartment condo in a nice neighborhood. Ron had picked up my favorite wine. I was feeling a little spoiled and little did I know it was just the beginning.

Thomas (Ron's friend?) opened the door and greeted us. He was very casually dressed in just a pair of grey sweats with no shirt on. His smooth brown skin and muscular physic automatically drew my attention. I instantly knew that Ron had set me up. He is such a naughty hubby. He knew I was interested in interracial sex.

My mind was racing and my skin tingling. I needed a drink. Thomas was a slightly younger man and no wife in sight. This was Ron's surprise, a threesome just for me? He knew I was getting the 5-year married itch when I had brought up swinging. I was also concerned that I wouldn't be able to cum with another man while Ron watched. (Yes, it was a true fear I had). Now I was being put to the test, and how could I resist? I've had many threesomes in the past, two girls and one guy, but never two guys before (or a black guy at all).

I downed my glass of wine in a not very lady-like way while making flirty small talk sitting between Ron and Thomas on the sofa. The heat from the wine going down my throat was met with the heat from my lower core that was rising to my center. The music playing and the mixed scent of both men's musk was intoxicating. I found the excitement to be overwhelming and my new lace panties were doing nothing to contain the moisture seeping from between my legs.

Ron could tell I was a bit flustered, blushing, shy, but also aroused. How was I supposed to just start kissing another man in front of my husband? "How about we play a drinking game" Ron suggested. He called it "flip then sip or strip". Flip a coin, call head or tails, if you're wrong you have to sip or strip.

After a few tosses of the coin I found myself to be wearing only the sexy new lingerie set. I was in total erotic heat. Ron was shirtless now too; but, both men still had pants on. Somehow I was winning and losing at the same time? I could see both erection's bulging. I wanted to try Thomas first without offending my very loving husband. Both sets of hands started to wonder my body, rubbing my thighs, belly, ass, and breasts. Caressing my bare and laced flesh, giving me goosebumps, taut nipples, and soaking panties.

I dropped to my knees between the two men. I very badly wanted to see what caliber weapon my ebony stud had in his pants. I suggested another game. I could suck each cock and whichever one gets the hardest is the first one to fuck me. Both men agreed and had stripped down to nothing within seconds.

All things being pretty much equal, Ron being over seven inches and Thomas around eight, I knew I was going to be more than satisfied. Thomas leaned forward and undid my bra while passionately kissing me. The look and feel of his dark brown hands cupping my supple creamy white breasts sent electricity down my spine. His thumb brushed across my puffy nipples as his tongue darted into my sweet mouth. Another set of hands were rubbing my back and slowly encouraging my head closer to my African lover's thick long ebony cock.

I kissed the tip of his black hammer and held the base firmly. He was hard and filled with desire; I could already taste the precum leaking from his slit. With my other hand, I grabbed Ron's cock at the base and could feel how hard he was too. I had to have a taste and compare. "Mmmmmmm" Ron moaned but redirected my head back towards his good friend Thomas after giving me a kiss that said all but out loud "you have my permission, now enjoy!".

After that kiss, I went to work on my new colorful toy. My tongue tracing around his bulging head, sliding it between my cherry chap-stick lips, down his shaft in a slow rotating motion while twisting his pole with my hands. Ron's hands were on my head while he intensely watched me bestow my many years of sexual skills upon another man. With Ron's encouragement and approval, I took Thomas even deeper into my mouth. Dark-skinned hands on my pale tit's were sending signals down to my clit that was now beginning to crave attention; but, I wasn't done yet. Thomas was getting close to climax as his shaft was beginning to pulse and twitch in my mouth; I knew he needed a release. I have no idea what arrangements were made between Ron and Thomas to make love to me; but, I knew I wanted to drink every drop of my black lover's load.

His shaft was slick with my spit and my hand glided easily over his foreskin as I stroked him while taking turns sucking each ball into my warm eager mouth. He gasped as my mouth found it's way back up around his rock hard pipe that was ready to burst. Thomas was moaning and bucking as the desire of an intense explosion overcame him. Deeper I took him while massaging his orbs in my hand until I felt a spurt in the furthest part of my throat. Streams of warm salty cum hit my reflex; I swallowed every drop leaving nothing behind. I could feel four hands covering and holding my head while I drank him all up.

I was feeling very proud of my ability to handle two men's dicks and desires. I moved over to Ron and gave him some of my "oral onslaught" as he likes to call it. Both men were admiring my blowjob skills. Thomas was lounging while recovering from the mind-blowing orgasm I had just given him. After a few minutes of my mouth on Ron's strong throbbing hard-on he suggested we go to the bedroom. I noticed that Thomas had also very much recovered and was sporting a new erection. He was eager to tag in on me again.

Ron instructed me to lay on the bed and spread my legs while he slid my wet panties over my ass and down my legs. They were embarrassingly creamy. I can't tell you who brought me to orgasm; It was a joint effort. I just remember the ecstasy of four hands caressing, rubbing, probing, and penetrating me. It was like a blur of erotic sensations all over my erogenous zones. Fingers expertly found my g-spot while other thick fingers fought to find extra room in my tight little hole. Other hands found my breasts and pinched and teased my nipples. Lips kissed both sets of my lips. The sexual explosion that rocked my body was so intense as a warm hot mouth started to suck and flick my tender and sensitive clit. Both men's fingers fought for dominance over the pleasure point deep inside my pink slit. I thought my cunt was wet before that; but, now my thighs were slick and sticky too. My eyes rolled back and my body quivered as waves ecstasy washed over me.

Thomas was ready for a second round and climbed between my humid legs in missionary style where Ron could get a great view of the action. I felt my private lips and tender opening part as my ebony stud slid into my sweet velvet pussy with his bulbous throbbing head. I almost lost it right then but again the thought arose "how can I cum with Ron watching"? It was different when he was participating with his skilled fingers and mouth but...wait I could hear Ron moaning, he wasn't just watching, he was enjoying it too! I caught a glimpse of my hubby; and, I saw him stroking his oozing cock. I knew he liked seeing the creamy mess I was leaving all over his black friend's shaft. That was all the permission I needed; and, to be honest I was ready to cum again.

I looked up at my black lover's face, we kissed as he drove his member deep inside me, filling me to the brim. I moaned and squirmed as I felt him drive up into my belly. Every thrust brought me closer to climax. The scent in the room mixed with two men's spunk and female cream was absolutely sensual. I could hear the familiar sounds of Ron's desire building; but, it was different this time. I could also hear my African lover panting and grunts, his heart beating fast as a drum, as he pounded into me over and over again. My back arched as my legs wrapped around his strong back, my nails dug deep into his flesh as I felt the contractions of an orgasm rise from the petals of my flower all the way to the core of my belly. It was another mind-bending climax deep inside me as I felt every inch of ebony wood expand right before his hot load exploded against my cervix.

On the way home I asked Ron where he found his "new friend"? He said on a personal's site called literotica.com.