T&L 04: The Next Step Forward

Story Info
Swinging couples take a big step forward.
3k words
4
11.3k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part IV -- The Next Step Moving Forward

It had been months since Amber visited. We stayed in contact with her through social media and she'd talk to Leslie every now and again on the phone. Our relationship was just as strong as ever. Things with Dan and Maria had escalated further; we had our first full swap that very next weekend and several more since. Everything was perfect.

One Friday night, just like many others, we went out to dinner at the hibachi place around the corner. We ended up seated with two other couples, your run of the mill middle-aged couple, and a couple of youngsters who looked like they were on a first date.

He was big and impressive. Muscular, athletic, tall dark and handsome. She was a stunner. Tall, thin, long straight blonde hair and a movie star smile. They were incredibly flirty, but obviously nervous. She twirled her hair and laughed at everything he said and he awkwardly put his arm around her chair, finally touching her back as the checks came.

"I miss that."

Leslie sighed as we piled in the car.

"I can't remember the last time I went on a date."

"Uh, babe, we do date nights like three times a month."

"No Tim, I get it, Dan and I do date nights too, but it's not the same. There's something fun and exciting that just can't be replicated once you've been with someone a while."

Maria had a point. That sort of excitement was one of the driving factors in our sexcapades. When we first started swinging together, that nervous energy was infatuating. Leslie and I had discussed it many times, but I never really considered it as that 'first date' feeling.

The next evening, we sat on their balcony, sipping drinks and talking about nothing.

"I got an idea last night and Dan thought it sounded fun."

Dan and Maria always had great ideas, particularly Maria.

"Let's go on dates! Dan will take you out Leslie, and Tim, you'll take me out."

A nervous excitement filled the air. Even though we all knew each other so well, it immediately felt like this was a major step. We had all had sex with each other -- kissed, sucked, fucked, you name it. This was different though. This was intimate.

Now it wasn't just sex. It was romance. Albeit, we all agreed it was a faux-romance. Nobody wanted feelings to be for real, just to once again experience those nervous jitters and awkward moments everyone has on first dates.

We all agreed on a plan deciding it would make it feel even more real by skipping the sex for the night and abstaining from our partners until after our dates. The couples would plan dates for the other lady and we'd kick things off 8pm the following Saturday; ending the date and returning home by midnight. Nothing fancy, no big elaborate gestures, just a nice first date like we all had in our younger years.

Leslie went pretty vanilla with her plan, but had every moment mapped out. I was to pick up Maria and take her to dinner at her favorite steakhouse. I had to be the perfect gentleman. Opening and holding doors, pulling out her seat, and not lay a finger on her until after dinner. On the way out the door, I was to graze her hand with mine then hold her hand on the way to the car, again holding it as we drove to mini-golf.

While at mini-golf, I was to sneak touches where I could, without being too handsy. "I want you to BARELY touch her every time." Touch the small of her back, help her with her swing without rubbing your dick on her ass. "Tease, tease, tease."

After golfing, I was to take her to a bar, get some drinks, and loosen up a little. Flirt hard, touch her more deliberately while being, "a fucking gentleman, Tim." With a few drinks in us, I was to take her home, give her a passionate kiss after a minute or two of awkward goodbyes, then jump in the car and be home by our deadline. I'd come back home to Leslie and we'd ravage each other all night long, capitalizing on the evening's energy.

Leslie was abuzz while getting ready that night. Her spirit was infectious. She worked on her hair and makeup for more than an hour. She picked out my outfit -- my favorite jeans, a button up shirt that "makes you look buff." She barely squeezed herself into her jeans, falling back onto the bed as she finally got them over her big sexy booty. She wore a silky white sleeveless blouse with lace across the shoulders. Her tits were snug under the fabric as her push-up bra gave a glimpse of cleavage through the lacey neckline. My wife is HOT.

I gave her a little kiss as I went out the door, wishing her luck on her 'first date.' I will admit it, I never felt like this whole thing was going to be as real as it started to feel. This was for the girls. It was meant to give them 'the feels,' not for us guys.

I felt a tinge of nerves as I pressed the doorbell and waited impatiently.

Maria looked incredible. She was always beautiful, but she rarely went out of her way to doll herself up. She was definitely taking this seriously.

Her long black hair hung like silk curtains framing her pretty face. Her dark eyes sparkled; she was in full makeup. Not just a little eyeliner like usual. She had purple eyeshadow, thick black eyeliner, a pink/purple lip gloss with maybe a little blush on her cheeks. The whole nine yards.

"Wow... beautiful. Ready to go?"

I had to force my eyes from her face as I looked to take her all in.

She was wearing a black, light weight cotton top with a deep plunging neckline and an open back that flowed with her every movement. It fell lightly over her perky braless tits, highlighting her hard nipples. Her skin tight jeans accentuated what little bit of curves she had, but made her cute little ass look nice and bubbly. For the first time ever, she was wearing a pair of heels -- nothing extreme, just enough to underscore her legs and ass.

I could smell her sweet perfume as she walked past me towards the parking lot. I skipped ahead and opened the door for her, just as my wife had instructed. I could feel my heartrate increase as I sat down in my leather seats, looking over at my beautiful date, ready to begin the night.

Everything went perfectly as planned. I pulled it off just as Leslie outlined. All of my moves, though pre-planned, felt natural for both of us. I had butterflies and her flirtations indicated she was feeling it as well. Dinner was great, mini-golf was fun despite the challenges posed by her new heels, and we laughed at the bar.

We got lost in conversation, ending up still flirting together at the bar past our midnight deadline. I checked my watch, almost ignoring it at first glance.

"Oh shit, we're late!"

Rolling into the parking lot at 12:28am. I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I held back my instincts to rush. I casually led Maria to the door and tangled my fingers with hers as we gazed into each other's eyes under the yellow glow of her porch light.

"I guess that's it. I had a great time. Hope you had a great time too."

My words felt dumb and cheesy like I was reading from a bad script. Maria just smiled.

"I had a great time, Tim. I'd like to do it again sometime."

That was my cue. I leaned in and softly touched my lips to hers. She seemed reluctant at first, then pushed forward lightly as our lips parted. Her arms wrapped around my neck and I licked her mouth lightly, grabbing her by the waist. My tongue met hers and we began kissing intensely.

I had kissed Maria many times, but this was totally new. This whole 'first date' stuff was legit. We kissed like strangers for the first time. New. Exciting. Hot.

"Would you like to come in for a drink?"

My brow furrowed as I looked at Maria inquisitively.

"I'm already supposed to be home."

She giggled, "we cheated."

That little devil. She texted Leslie earlier in the week and told her we should extend the date further. The two agreed the night shouldn't end at midnight with a kiss, it should end at 2am with a bang!

I looked her stone-faced, releasing my grip from her hips.

"What the fuck Maria? We had a plan!"

Her eyes filled with concern as she held her hands to my chest.

"Oh my god Tim, I'm sorry. I thought it would be fun."

I smiled and grabbed her ass, pulling her close into my swelling member, "you two are sooooo naughty!"

"You son of a bitch!" she laughed as I planted a kiss on her still moving mouth.

Our hands were all over each other as we made our way through their apartment to the bedroom, stripping clothes and locking lips the entire time. At the bed, we both shimmied out of our jeans and flopped together onto the comforter.

She mounted me and pulled my thickened cock out of my boxers, working me into a full raging hardon with her hands while teasing the front of her black lacey panties. I bucked her off and pulled my boxers down with a fury, turning to tear her panties off snapping her halfway across the bed.

I pounced on top, kissing her deeply as my cock balanced between her legs, barely touching just above her awaiting womanhood. I felt a softness I hadn't felt with her before. She had shaved. The various landing strips, hearts, and other designs she always kept down there was gone. I reached down between us, cupping her entire pussy and rubbing her pubis with my palm, teasing her folds with my fingers.

"Ohhh nice."

"I knew you would like that"

I felt her wetness over my fingers as I slowly worked her labia and kissed her passionately. I teased her tongue in my mouth as I pushed two fingers deep inside of her. She stretched to stroke my cock with both hands, pulling me hard on top of her.

"Fuck me now Tim. Fuck me!"

She bit my lip and pulled my aching meat towards her eager center. I plunged in, feeling her wetness spread over my balls and pubic area. Each thrust produced loud squishing noises as I began biting hard on her neck. She clawed my ass and pulled me tight, each stroke causing her to tense up and moan louder.

It was incredibly hot. I smacked hard against her, slapping her entire body with mine. She pulled her legs back, hands behind her knees and I felt myself reach her cervix at the end of every prod. My balls clapped against her ass as she came.

"Holy shit, I'm cumming! Fuck yes! Fuck yes Tim! I'm cumming!"

I continued pounding away as her tight little pussy flexed on my thick shift. She dropped her legs down and reached over my shoulders, grabbing my head and biting my lip again. I slowed my rhythm, pulling almost completely out of her with every motion, and jamming myself back in fully.

"I want you from behind Tim. I want you to fuck me hard from behind and cum deep inside of me."

I raised back up and she flipped over onto her stomach. She laid flat on the bed, using her hands to spread her thighs and ass, opening herself to my view. I threw my leg over her and rubbed my cream covered cock into little pink hole as she wiggled her ass around to accept me.

I fell on top of her as I drove my thickness inside. She clenched hard on my prick as I grinded as deep into her as I possibly could. Her arms extended above her head, grabbing the pillow as she screamed into it. I raised my chest up and grabbed her by the shoulders, forcing myself hard inside of her. I pumped with long strokes, pulling aggressively on her each time I neared the bottom.

My cock could have broken concrete as I felt the first tinge of orgasm. The head flexed as I tried to hold it back. Every thrust. Deep. Hard. I could not hold back any longer.

"Ohhhh OHHHHHHH!"

"Yeah, cum for me Tim! Cum inside of me!"

Fiercely pulling back on her shoulders, straining to demolish her cervix, I pumped load after load deep inside of her hot, tight tunnel. I could feel her pussy quiver with each squirt coating her insides and spilling out between us. I stayed hard and rotated my hips around to drain myself fully.

Despite the massive orgasm, I stayed hard. I kept rotating around inside of her gushing wet hole. I couldn't believe I was still going, but it never stopped. Next thing I know, I'm fully pounding her again, now sitting straight up, squeezing her little ass with both hands, watching my girth stretch her little hole with every lunge.

Everything was slippery and soaked with our nectar. My thumbs struggled to hold her ass open, slipping off as I continued driving my hips into her.

"I want on top!"

I couldn't even respond I was so out of breath. I just rolled off, dragging my wet cock across the back of her thigh, collapsing onto my back next to her. She stood up on shaky Bambi legs overtop of me, her hair falling down in front of her face as she crouched down to direct my dick back into her.

As I slid inside, she stayed on her feet braced herself on my chest and slammed down on top of me. She bounced up and down aggressively, expertly allowing me to almost slip out before dropping all the way down again.

She was breathing hard as a single salty drop of her sweat dripped off her nose onto my lips. She worked hard and fast, never breaking rhythm for minutes. I struggled to find a good place for my hands as her aggressive movement continued to resist any attempts to squeeze her cute little tits or grab onto her ass. Ultimately my hands found their place on top of her thighs, just above the knees. I felt her lean quads tense under my fingers with every motion.

I looked down and watched myself gliding in and out of her dripping, red-hot pussy. I began to cum. I said nothing. I did nothing. I just let her continue pounding up and down while clenching inside of her. She didn't notice, just kept pounding until I softened enough to finally slip out of her, a flood of both of us spilling down my balls.

Collapsing on top of me, I tickled her back as we both heaved, unable to speak. I could feel our heartbeats pounding together through our chests. Soaking wet with sweat and cum, we laid there gasping. Maria was first to catch her wind.

"Holy shit... date nights are amazing."

I could only manage a labored grunt in agreement.

After we pulled ourselves together, the novelty of the situation had worn off and we were the same old friends we had been before. I helped her gather her soiled bedding and start a load of laundry then we took a shower together.

As I helped her put a new comforter on the bed, we mused at the possibilities going on with our spouses. Just as we were fluffing the pillows and talking about some of the plans Maria arranged for Dan and Leslie, we heard their front door close.

"It's only 1:30 Dan, everything ok?"

Dan entered the room with a giant grin on his face.

"We didn't even make it to the club!"

Maria's plan was as vanilla as Leslie's. Dinner at the Mexican place Leslie loves, hit the local fair, and end the night dancing at the club. Of course, the club was more Maria's thing than Leslie's or Dan's, but that wasn't the point.

Dan went on to explain that after dinner and walking the fair hand-in-hand, neither of them cared to go to the club. They shared a 'first kiss' on the Ferris wheel and, "might have gotten a little carried away" before the ride ended. Ditching the fair and skipping the club, they went to the park where all the high school kids make out in their cars.

"I can't believe we didn't think of it before. We drove by it on the way to the fair and on the way back, Leslie brought it up."

They parked alongside steamy windows full of youthful exuberance and had sex in the back seat of his SUV. Back at our place and fucked again right on the floor in our living room, unable to even make it to the bedroom. Dan's wide smile was permanently attached to his face. Going for a third round, Dan said he couldn't perform any more so they just watched some TV and shared a bottle of wine.

"I figured I'd come home and catch you two right in the act!"

"Just missed it man, maybe next time."

We laughed and I excused myself to return home to my wife. The apartment was dark and silent as I kicked off my shoes and headed to the bedroom. I removed my clothes and crawled into bed next to Leslie, snuggling up behind her and feeling her warmth. She mumbled and took a deep breath. She was out. I laid there holding her, smelling her neck and squeezing around her curvy waist. She was my perfect woman.