All Comments on 'T&L 04: The Next Step Forward'

by ChuckandAndrea

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

that doesn't do it for me.

at the beginning, we were in a sexual division, which is very risky given the first episode, and which ended in a separation.

I do not understand that he starts again in this way.

Here, we go a step further. it becomes a loving sharing.

to believe that the more it goes, the more they are stupid and oblivious to the risks.

TheletterTheletterabout 3 years ago

None of this story even makes sense. It sounds like he is being manipulated and is too stupid to realize it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pandora’s Box well and truly opened, no longer “swinging” but dating others individually. It can only end in tears.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

I know this will sound a tad pedantic BUT... originally they had a rule about "no penetration". Leslie broke it and a shitstorm happened. Now for the date night, new rules were worked out BUT, once again, the girls conspired to break them without informing the guys. (Re the time due back and the no fucking)

Tim would have been right to have felt manipulated once again.

ChuckandAndreaChuckandAndreaabout 3 years agoAuthor

Clearly I need do a better job writing these things... there was no cuckoldery... the couples were full swap at this point. The topic was raised at the end of part 3, confirmed that it was already ok and part of their play in part 4.

Def playing with fire... thats the fun part about stories for me. Everyone plays by our rules in real life, so I like to explore rule breaking in fantasy fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cuckoldry was in the first chapter they had a commitment not to have penetration I assume. The one that made the rules wasn't constrained by them or concerned at all about her husbands feelings. Then they are even when hes near suicide by it and seeks comfort in a girl he met. Then of course he is the bad one apologizing for it.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Definitely needed to read all 4 chapters in sequence to get the story.

Not debating choices of the author i want to say this series was well written

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Had a relationship with another couple. It ended well though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If your wife gets fucked by another man, you're a cuck, whether you allowed it or not. You cucks don't seem to know what the word "cuck" means. If you allowed her to be fucked you're a willing cuckold. End of discussion. In other words, "Ic69hunter" is a willing cuck, he allowed his wife to be fucked by another man. Deny it, if you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous