T&T. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady, when can I see you again?"

"Wasn't it a one-time affair for my birthday?"

"Tania, are you kidding me? Now that I see how pretty you are and how nice you can be when you are in the right mood, why would I let you go?"

Her eyes were teary again, and she whispered, "Trevor, what do you really want?"

I hugged her. She shivered in my arms. I kissed her gently on her lips and said, "Tania, I want YOU! I leave now, but please think it over. It's not a compliment or pity. I want to take you out to the movies, a walk in the park, and... be with you. I'll be disappointed if you are uninterested, but I'll accept it. Call me if you will give it a chance despite every possible hurdle." I kissed her lips softly one more time and drove away.

...

The next three days, I heard nothing from Tania. I was resigned to the idea that she was not into me. At least not enough to break her uninspiring routine...

On the fourth day, I noticed a text message on my phone, 'Trevor, the first two nights after going out with you, I could not sleep. On the third night, I slept for a few hours, dreaming nonstop about having sex with you. What did you do to my brain?'

I responded, 'Tania, I didn't put any illegal drug in your wine if you are insinuating I did it. Let us meet again at your house and talk it over.'

I read her response five minutes later, 'Dinner will be ready at 6 pm'.

My mind ran multiple scenarios, from 'Listen, young boy, I like you, but stop bugging me' to 'I give up. Let's go for it...' Not having a clue killed me, but luckily I didn't have to wait long.

I dressed nicely, and soon was on my way. Along the road, I stopped at a small store and bought a mixed white and red carnation bouquet and a small box of Belgian chocolates.

She must have seen me through the window because the door opened before I rang the bell. She had a broad smile, but what caught my eye was her body. It was wrapped in a short tight blue dress that emphasized her generous chest and wide hips. Boy, she looked sexy!...

I stood up, inspected her fantastic figure up and down, and whistled appreciatively, "Tania, I am sorry. I should have resisted my urge to ogle you, but my testosterone level was too high... You look stunning! I still don't understand why you never showed me yourself before."

She blushed and smiled, "After my husband bailed out on me, I lost my confidence. At one point, I tried to meet other men, but bad experiences led me to believe that somebody upstairs had already decided I was destined to be only a good mother at that stage of my life. You opened my eyes to the possibility of another chance. However, even if I'd be inclined to give it a chance, there are a lot of hurdles. The age difference is a huge one. I am more than twice your age and could be your mother!"

"I agree. So let's make it official. I'll stop calling you Tania and address you as Mommy. By the way, did I mention that I suffer from Oedipus Complex?..."

"Trevor, I am not joking. We may be able to do whatever we wish in our house, but once we go outside, everybody will notice the age difference."

I grinned, "Are you concerned about the other men who will be impressed by your beauty and envy me, or the other women who are going to be jealous of the cougar leaning on my arm?"

"Trevor, you are impossible. What am I going to do with you?"

"Let me inside your house." I kissed her cheek and handed her the flowers with the chocolates, "Those flowers reflect my mood when I think about you. And I was hoping that the chocolates would make the bitter memory of my behavior the other day somewhat sweeter..."

"Trevor, I do not know if I hate or love you. You turned my life upside down one day and now you are the nicest person. How do you expect me to deal with you?"

I hugged her and whispered in her ear, "Dear Tania, each one of us deals with conflicts in our life daily. I gave you an example the other day. The first few times I saw my girlfriend's mother, she wore an old ugly robe, her hair was disheveled, and she was extremely unfriendly. Look at her now - Gorgeous, nicely dressed, and well-mannered."

She pushed me back gently, "And what about Taylor?"

I smiled at her, "Taylor and Salim are far away, and my relationship with her is over. What is the issue?"

"Eventually, she'll be back and find out about us. What then?"

"You do not need to feel uncomfortable. You didn't steal anything from her. She left 'the product' on the shelf, and you took it. The age difference is YOUR decision. And as long as you are happy, she can kiss our... I meant to say she needs to mind HER own business."

Tania sighed, "It's easy to be young. Everything is white or black. No regrets, second thoughts, hard feelings..."

"You are wrong. Some people stand in front of a fork in the road and waste their life trying to decide how to proceed. Others choose their path and continue forward. It doesn't mean that every choice is the right or best, so having a plan B may help. And what I was talking about was true whether you are younger or older!"

"You talk too much. I give up. What would you like to do now?"

"Mommy, can we drink coffee while we decide what to do?"

"Look, Trevor, if you intend to mock me for raising the age issue, I'll treat you like a child and spank you!"

"I'll agree to that if afterward I'll be allowed to kiss you..."

She gazed into my eyes, "I gave you a hint already by telling you that you TALK too much. Are you planning on DOING anything besides talking?!..."

"Sorry, Tania. I waited for your approval..." I lifted her chin and kissed her full lips. She kept her face directed at me after my head retreated. Her lusty expression was hard to miss. I kissed her harder, forcing her lips open, and my tongue pierced her mouth. She moaned, and her body clutched to mine. Her boobs crushed against my lower chest, and my dick reacted favorably. It started engorging and moving up. Tania's tummy was touching mine, and there was no way she would miss the hard object growing at an alarming pace between us...

My hand crept toward her massive tit, caressing it lightly at first, but then it turned into an intense massage. Gradually her nipple became harder and more noticeable. She groaned into my mouth, and her lower body gyrated slowly against my hardness.

It felt too hot. I dislodged from her lips and mumbled in her ear, "Tania dear, you are one hot lady. Your heat is burning me. We need to cool down. Would you rather do it with a glass of chilled Champagne, or we undress and put the fan on?"

She grinned, "You noticed how difficult it is for me to make decisions. Is it OK to choose both options?..."

I laughed, "Tania, I feel we are making good headway synchronizing our wishes..."

Tania sighed, "Trevor, you may be right, but you still need to learn to talk less and do more. So open the Champagne bottle, pour it for both of us, and come to bed. When the drink is ready, I'll be under the covers."

I was anxious to see her naked body before me, but I knew better. Tania needed to feel my body in the slightly dark bedroom before exposing everything to me. She had to feel good about herself and trust I'd like everything in her body before she'd feel comfortable being nude in my presence...

...

I brought the bubbly to bed. Tania was covered up to her neck with the thin blanket. She extended her hand, and I gave her the glass. She chugged it all at once! Yes, she was nervous. I didn't blame her. Exposing her whole body and participating in such an intimate act after so many years... And with no other than her daughter's former lover! I knew I had to take it slow and easy until she asked for more.

I finished my wine and undressed. I did it casually but knew Tania followed every move I made. Her eyes examined my body. I felt comfortable and even proud to let her check me, and my organ expressed its satisfaction the only way it knew - It rose to the occasion.

Her eyes widened, "Trevor, your tool is huge. No wonder Taylor screamed every time you had sex. Was it just orgasm, or you tore her inside organs with this monster?..."

I chuckled, "You should have asked Taylor this question. Most of her climaxes were powerful and lasted a long time. But this is OUR first time, and I plan to be very gentle, at least initially. Once you feel more comfortable, you tell me what you want."

I entered under the blanket and hugged her warm body. She leaned her head on my chest, and her breast pressed against me. I caressed her hair and kissed her lips. They separated and let my tongue penetrate and search for hers. I placed my palm on her ample tit. It was surprisingly firm, though sensitive to my touch. She moaned. When my fingers touched her hard nipple, she whispered, "The other night, I dreamt that your large hand was tweaking my boob just like that. I woke up climaxing..."

Her hand found my erect cock, and she caressed the spongy head, "It is so soft. And to think that with such a delicate head, you insert your stiff juggernaut into a woman's vagina..."

Her hand continued exploring my genitals. It felt great. In the meantime, my hand left her beautiful tit and went south over her smooth abdomen and to her nicely shaved cunt. Her legs spread for me, and I gently rubbed her moist folds. She whimpered. Her right palm playing with my tumescent cock squeezed it hard, and she placed her other hand on mine. Together we touched her wet labia softly. A moment later, I inserted two fingers into her entrance. She gasped, and then her breathing increased. She whispered, "Trevor, I am ready for you..."

"Not yet, dear. We have all the time in the world. I want to touch all of you before we reach our peak."

"In that case, I want to taste you."

She sat up, removed the blanket from my stiffy, and looked at it up close, "It is enormous. I am not sure if my oral skills will do..."

"Honey, you do whatever you like, but your gentle touch feels very pleasant."

Her hand bobbed it gingerly, and a small drop of precum emerged at the tip.

"Trevor, your organ is crying. What shall I do?"

"I have known IT for many years. From prior experience, kissing and sucking on it usually make him feel better."

She bent down and licked it, "It's not as salty as most tears I've tasted. The taste is very mild. Let me try and find out how much of it I can accommodate in my mouth."

She opened her small mouth as wide as possible and took the head in. She winked at me and sucked on it. It jolted in her mouth. Tania's lips moved very slowly, trying to envelop as much as of my shaft as she could. She reached the halfway mark and her mouth began bobbing on it. Her years without practicing oral sex showed, but she was determined to do the best she could.

At the same time my right hand fingers were rubbing the inside of her pussy, and my left pinched a hard nipple. She groaned around my pecker that was almost completely blocking her mouth. Her heart rate shot up, and her bobbing increased.

It looked like Tania was closing fast on her first orgasm. I pinched her nipple harder and, with my right thumb, stroked her clitty from side to side.

She abruptly stopped moving. Her torso stretched, and then she shuddered. She was making noises that could barely be heard, as my cock muffled all noises successfully.

I left my hard prick in her mouth as a sizeable adult-size pacifier, and my hand caressed her body softly, letting her calm down after her orgasm subsided. I was aroused but in a controlled way. We barely scratched the surface of my evening plan.

She opened her eyes, removed the pecker, and smiled at me, "It was good, but you didn't cum..."

I kissed her lips, "Tania, this was merely an appetizer. As I said, I want us to learn about each other's wishes and needs before diving in. Relax and take a deep breath. Imagine that you are in an amusement park. So far, you have gone on the baby ride. The bigger rollercoasters are ahead."

"I always thought that young guys, especially in their teenage years, had one thing on their minds - 'I want to CUM! And the hell with anything or anybody else.' You are very considerate. I like you!"

"Lady, it's time to move to the intermediate-size ride."

She grinned, "Take me with you, big boy!"

I moved between her thighs and put her legs over my shoulders. By now, my cock was partly deflated, though not completely, with a length of about 6.5". I inserted the distal half gingerly into her tight pussy. Her juices made the penetration easier. Next, I started in-and-out slow movements. As expected, my cock began to expand and extend. It enlarged her narrow tunnel, increasing the friction and forcing my prick to engorge and harden further. I was careful to do everything as slowly as I could, knowing that her cunt never had such a massive tool inside of her, and she needed time to adjust to my girth.

She shut her eyes tightly, and her mouth opened. Her respiration was shallow, and her brain concentrated on the pressure inside her vagina. She looked so pretty with her breasts heaving and her pouty lips widely spread, gasping for air.

Subsequently, I placed my palms around her pretty orbs and massaged the sides, pushing them one toward the other, careful not to touch the nipples. She groaned and pushed her chest forward into my hands.

My cock continued its unrelenting slow invasion of her pussy. Eventually, it reached the deepest recesses of her vagina. I stopped there momentarily, and then I started pounding her cunt. Gradually my strokes became harder and faster, and Tania's groans became a loud cry.

I whispered in her ear, "Tania dear, I can quit here if it's too much for you. Do you want me to stop?"

She mumbled, "No. Please continue. I am so close to climax again."

I Increased my drilling speed and blurted, "I barely hear you. Tell me exactly what you want me to do!"

She cried, "I want you to fuck me! Your cock fills me to my throat, and I love it. FUCK ME HARD!!!"

I whispered in her ear, "Good girl. And now it's a rollercoaster time." I shoved my organ all the way and intensified my pounding toward maximum. At the same time, my right hand kneaded her poor nipple forcefully, and my left rubbed her clit.

Tania began screaming. It was deafening and reminded me of her daughter's noises during our intense sex acts before...

Tania's uncontrolled movements were accompanied by a scream occasionally interrupted by unintelligible words, "Oh, GOD! Fuuuck! Haarder youuu baastaard!. I caaan't taaa...aake it aaanymooore!..."

We were close to the bed's edge, and Tania's unrestrained shivering was becoming a risk. It was my time to end it on a high note. I gave one last massive thrust, stayed still deep in her womb for a moment, and then exploded, flooding her cervix with billions of seeds. Her cry was too noisy, and I inserted my thumb in her mouth to quiet her down. It had a partial success. Fortunately, soon my cock began to shrivel, and I pulled it out. This time her relaxation period took much longer. I went to the bathroom and returned to see her opening her eyes. She stared at me with astonishment, "Geez, this was a major rollercoaster! All I can remember was that I was sitting on the ceiling, watching us from above. You were pounding me like a jackhammer, and I was screaming as if I was being murdered... Now I understand why Taylor was so noisy with you inside her..."

"Well, does it mean you want me to be more gentle next time?"

She grinned, "Trevor, I didn't mention anything about slowing down..."

12