Tangled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand now working my vulva and clit with an expertise that only a woman would have. After all, she has the owner's manual. I was really worked up and I pushed Jackson away from me dislodging his dick from my mouth.

"OH GOD THAT FEELS GOOD, PLEASE FUCK ME VICTORIA!"

"Yes ma'am, it would be my pleasure Krissy."

She had me writhing in pleasure in record time. My cunt now pulsing and my thighs were involuntarily squeezing together against her hand. I held my head back as my hands pulled her hand hard into my cunt. I climbed to levels I had not reached before and exploded into a mind numbing climax.

"FUCKING CHRIST!" I yelled.

What Victoria was doing was so intense, that it had me feeling faint and I loved it. She raised her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean.

"I love the taste of your pussy, it's addictive." Victoria said with a big grin on her face.

I apologized for the amount of my juices that covered her.

"I will not accept an apology for one of the best sexual experiences I ever had Krissy."

She sat next to me. Breathing heavy. Jackson and Victoria have brought a whole new dynamic to my life in Vermont. Opening new possibilities and pleasure. I still had Jackson's cock next to my face. I grabbed both his ass cheeks and pulled him towards me and completely engulfed it. All of a sudden, a tool dropped and Jackson ripped the remaining parts of the hair dryer apart, simultaneously he withdrew his cock from my mouth.

"YAY" Victoria said.

"Thank God." I said.

I was free, well somewhat free, some hair was still entwined in the motor of the machine, but at least I could stand up and walk away from the retched machine. For the first time in at least an hour, I was able to walk into the master bedroom. After the events that just transpired between the three of us, I was no longer embarrassed about my intimate sexual items spread around room.

As we entered the room their eyes bugged out, I watched as Victoria seemed to take mental notes of everything on the bed. She casually strolled over to the bed and moved each item to the nightstand next to the bed. She lingered on couple toys definitely liking what she was holding, One toy she admired the longest, it was a Pink and white fox tail butt plug. I have three sizes, Victoria chose the largest 3 inch diameter, heart shaped plug.

"Krissy you are amazing, I can't even find the words to describe how hot you are."

"Thank you Victoria, that's only part of my collection. The rest is stowed away in the closet."

I laid down on the bed. Jackson laid the motor next to me and Victoria instructed him to let her handle it. She sat on the bed beside me and started to untangle the remaining hair from the flaps of the motor. She was making good progress.

"Krissy do you have any chop sticks or skewers?"

"Yes, in the kitchen, the drawer next to the sink."

Then she excused herself to go find some utensils to help. Jackson sat on the edge of the bed waiting, he was fully erect watching my chest raise and lower with each breath. Victoria returned with utensils, and she was no longer wearing any clothes. This stunning blonde was walking towards me like she was on a run way, I found myself watching her tits bounce and hips swaying in slow motion.

Her large, rounded tits and perfect nipples as enticing as I'd ever seen. I slowly scanned her and I was transfixed on her glistening, damp, bald, swollen labia, her horny pussy was mine to admire. My eyes were filled with her lusty vulva, her small tongue of wet inner lips protruding, her swollen and exposed clit, absolutely a knockout.

She sat beside me dangling her large D cup breasts just above my face as she went back to untangling the remnants of my hair, nonchalantly... like she wasn't completely nude with her breasts delectably dangling above me. Casually she moved from sitting to the of side me, to sliding a leg over my torso, her thighs were melting into me and now her knees clinched my sides making me her prisoner.

Her creamy large breasts and erect nipples hug even closer to my face. As she untangled my hair they deliciously giggled tempting me to suck them. Then extended my tongue flicking out at her nipple. She took a breath in quickly, surprised by my warm wet tongue. I slid my tongue around one nipple, circling it, not quite touching it. A low moan escaped her lips as my tongue finally slides over your nipple. Her hips began to wiggle as my hands then moved to her breasts. Massaging them. Caressing them. Squeezing then releasing them. My tongue flickering from one to the other, both her nipples were hard and sensitive. I ran my tongue down between her breasts and then pushed them together. I slid them against each other, the nipples bumping against one another. I slid my tongue over both nipples at once then I sucked one nipple into my mouth, hard, my tongue swirling over it, making her gasp and moan. Abruptly she pulled away from my mouth, making me groan in frustration. Victoria motioned to Jackson to step around to the other side of the bed. Jackson obediently did as he was instructed. She straightened up and sat on my pelvis, her wet pussy pressed directly on my skin. I could feel that she was soaking wet and she was making small hip movements up and down my pelvis, smearing her cream like a snail trail onto my skin.

"Alright Jackson what do think?" she asked.

"We will have to cut them." said Jackson.

"Krissy we are going to have to cut about 4 inches from the remaining hairs."

"Okay " I said breathlessly looking into her eyes.

"They can be easily blended and unnoticeable." Victoria said in a reassuring voice.

I told her scissors could be found in bathroom vanity drawer. She dismounted me by swinging her leg over my head. In doing so her appetizing creamy slit passed over my face, I don't believe I've ever seen an epic view like the one Victoria gave me. Immediately after they were off the bed, I heard some whispers, then they went to the bathroom, More whisper's, muffled voices and the water turned on.

"AAAH..EEEEEK... HMMMM!"

And something louder, like suppressed yelp. I wondered what these two were planning,

"Is everything alright? Did you find the scissors."

Just then Victoria rejoined me in the room.

"Yes, I got what I needed."

She moved up the bed on all fours till her face was hovering over my gaping wet hole. What I was expecting was the touch of her tongue, but instead she got to her feet standing on the bed with her legs spread and stared down at me. I quickly noticed something between her legs. It was the pink and white fox tail. The look of shock on my face, received pouted lips and a raised eyebrow from Victoria.

"Krissy.... I hope you don't mind, I had to try it?"

she said, while wagging the fox tail. It was my turn to be impressed, it took my hole a considerable amount of time to stretch enough for that tail plug. She was able to insert in less than 5 minutes. To answer her question,

"What's mine is yours Victoria."

She pondered for a second, then asked.

"Anything Krissy?"

"YES, anything!"

The sight of her insatiable young body was affecting me in ways I've never experienced.

"Same goes for you Krissy, anything, anytime and that includes Jackson."

Then she got on all fours and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"Are you ready Krissy?"

I could feel the fox tail brush my pussy and the weight of breasts mashed against me. Jackson who had been watching us the whole time, handed her the scissors and snip just like that I was saved. She handed the motor to Jackson and he sat it on the other side of nightstand.

"Sit up" Victoria commanded

She then slowly ran her fingers through my hair a making sure all the knots were out.

While doing so, she pressed her nipples against my nipples and the wetness of her slit making my thighs damp. This young lady, knows exactly how to treat a woman. She slowly leaned forward and passionately kissed me. The kiss was lustful with a side of seduction, she pulled away slightly to put her hands on my shoulders and lay me down on the bed. She straddled me on her knees and I was a willing to do whatever she wanted.

Victoria looked at Jackson, with a you know what to do look, and she slowly bent over to meet my lips. She was on all fours kissing with a unbridled passion. I could feel Jackson climb on the bed, and I waited for my next surprise. He spun Victoria spun around and then I felt her spread my legs wide for unrestricted access. Jackson moved forward, aiming his cock at her dripping hole, directly above my face and then slowly pushed his glorious cock into her, but only a couple inches.

Victoria was still hovering between my legs, then slowly lowered her mouth to my hot wet cunt and started her assault on my willing pussy. The fox tail was an amazing sight, it was hanging over my forehead slightly tickling me. I knew exactly what she wanted, I was not going to disappoint. She was lowered her beautiful young pussy on to my waiting tongue, as her pussy slowly engulfed Jackson's cock, then with one thrust he pushed his cock balls deep into her.

"OOOOH, AAAAAH, FUCK I LOVE YOUR COCK!" Victoria screamed.

She lost it right there, her body trembled as an orgasm raced through every bit of her body. Jackson and Victoria were riding my tongue, I licked his shaft as it pleasured her delicious young pussy, lustfully licking and sucking her clit and his shaft was expediting thier orgasms. After just a few minutes her body stiffened and she gave me a several spurts of her juices.

Jackson started quickly pumping his cock in and out of her. I was in the middle of a sensory overload, my body was going through a powerful orgasm while Victoria munched my cunt. It was like heaven on Earth to me this position was unbelievable. Jackson was slamming his cock in her pussy and my body continued convulsing in orgasmic euphoria.

Victoria was huffing like a bitch in heat from what we were doing to her. It all ended with a huge grown from Jackson, as he was unleashing his load into the deepest part of her uterus. He pounded feverishly as his balls were filling her baby maker with his seed. He continued slamming hard into her through all the spurts. I thought he would soften like my husband, but he continued to be rock hard.

Victoria had a death grip on my legs as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. Jackson withdrew his cock and my mouth replaced it, feverishly gobbling the best creampie I've ever had. Exhausted we all collapsed on the bed panting and breathing so heavy we couldn't talk. All of our bodies... tangled together. Victoria was the first one to move. She rolled off the bed and strolled into closet, as she came out she hiding something behind her back.

"I have to a favor to ask you Krissy?"

"Anything for you Victoria."

She revealed what was hidden, It was a black dildo with straps, retrieved from the closet, but it wasn't a strap-on to use on me. The harness was designed to fit over a woman's head. As she affixed it over my chin and mouth, She then helped me slide to the end of the bed so I was laying down with my legs dangling, she took her position over my head and lowered herself onto the dildo. while Jackson moved between my legs, hoisted them over his shoulders and sank his magnificent cock into me. I've sucked my fair share of cock during my life, but I'd never had a woman fuck herself while over my mouth. Every time she came down, my nose would brush against her pussy while her scent was imparted to my olfactory system. As she began to pick up her pace, her moans became louder and more frequent.

Jackson settled in to a slow sensual fuck, more of a lover than a fuck boy. Then Victoria stopped and spun around so my eyes were focused on her ass and she was facing my body. I grabbed the fox tail and pulled every time she lifted herself. She just laughed and continued fucking herself on my face. Slowly as she built herself up to what assumed would be a quality orgasm.

I pulled on the fox tail with added force each time she raised up, causing the butt plug too slightly pull out and extremely widen her beautiful arse, this caused Victoria to whimper loudly. Suddenly she stopped, pushed Jackson back and leaned forward bringing her mouth down to my pussy. We were basically in a 69, but she was still fucking herself instead of having me lick her. She was essentially twerking on the fake cock her tongue on my clit made up for the emptiness left from the withdrawal of Jackson's cock. Finally I was nearing the climax I'd been chasing since Jackson put his cock inside of me. I was confident Victoria was close as well. I pulled hard on the fox tail and watched as her arse stretched wide fighting the 3 inch plug as I pulled it out.

Victoria raised her head and let go with a primal howl. At the same time, she took her right hand and began rubbing it ferociously back and forth against my clit. Almost instantly my climax followed hers. I'd have to say, she came harder, but mine lasted longer in no small part to her hand continuing to rub me through my climax extending its length. When I finally did calm down, she dismounted my face and unbuckled the dildo. She then slid it into my mouth.

"Always properly clean your toys." she told me as I licked her juices off the dildo. It was delicious.

Having finally cum and cleaned my toys, I thought our time was done. But I was wrong. Instead Victoria reached into my closet of fun and pulled out a collar and leash. She then buckled the combo on my neck. Victoria told me to get on my hands and knees. While that act was submissive, the collar and leash was kinky and I was eagerly waiting to eat her pussy. It was the only thing I wanted at this moment.

I started licking her with vigor, but she told me to slow down and take my time. Victoria held the leash taut making sure I stayed on task, although there was no way I was stopping until I made her cum. All while Jackson stepped behind me and started another pleasurable assault on my sloppy slit.

Eventually my slow and steady tongue action began to make Victoria squirm and she encouraged me to speed up and also to finger her. I was happy that I could bring her pleasure. Her hips began to rotate as she got closer to her zenith. I pressed my mouth tighter on her pussy and tried not to get bucked off. Eventually she hissed that she was cumming. She grabbed my head and pulled it tighter against her sex.

I was really close to my own orgasm. As Jackson started rubbing is cock up and down my slit until I squirted.

"Coming to your rescue has been a life changing experience." Victoria said.

Then she embraced me tightly, mashing our breasts together, she was gently kissing me, We all kind of passed out for about 15 to 20 minutes.

Once we started to stir, Victoria and I went to the bathroom jumped in the shower and cleaned each other up. Jackson joined us and we had fun soaping each other up and washing each other.

We stepped out of the shower, toweled off and everyone got dressed. Before they left, Victoria walked up and hugged me tightly, with a passionate kiss she asked for my phone. I obediently handed it to her, She typed in her number and Jackson's number. Then saved each of their numbers under emergency help. We said our goodbyes and they left out the front door.

Just as I shut the door and fell against it, completely exhausted with the biggest smile on my face. I heard a soft knock. I opened the door and there stood Victoria. She wanted to clarify that, she truly meant - what's hers is mine, that includes Jackson. she added.

"Anything"

l told her that I meant what said as well and couldn't wait for them to meet Mr Green - Tom.

My bad day turned out to be the best day of my life.

The end

12