Tangled Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing his cock against my tight hole, he pressed down on my hips, and my ass sank into the bed. I tossed my head from side to side.

"Don't fight me, baby girl," he said. "Relax."

I tried to relax as his cock pushed against me. My body refused the girthy monster's entrance. Despite that, I craved what had his love, his prick, everything.

"It's too tight," I cried.

"Breathe, girl, relax."

He shoved his cock into me, and I gritted my teeth. The cock forced inside me.

"Oh, oh," I moaned.

"You're doing fine," he said.

I drew in a deep breath and released it. Only Waylen's cockhead was in, but it seemed he filled me completely.

"Oh, shit." Pain ripped inside me.

"Are you ready for all of me?

I nodded, and he grabbed my hips.

Pushing an inch more, he drew back that inch, and my body struggled for him to stay. Then Waylen shoved forward with a hard, violent thrust, piercing more of my pussy. With another brutal shove, something inside ripped apart. He plunged deeper. I screamed as he impaled me on his cock. The pain was intense and deep. Despite that, he pounded more cock into me.

I screaked from the intense pain, and he shoved more in. Another push. He ripped deeper inside me.

"This is what I wanted," he said. "I'm gonna get it all in you, baby."

He pumped more of his cock into my pussy, and the pain grew with every stroke. My ass trembled, and I dug my fingers into the sheets.

"Oh, please, stop," I begged.

"No, no. I'm going to fuck every fucking inch of you."

My eyes grew wide as he pushed his cock into me. The pain was so intense, and under that was something strange. With each plunge, the ache lessened, and some other thing took place.

I screamed as his massive cock shoved inside me. Letting loose a moan and groan that wasn't from the hurt.

"Oh, oh, oh, yes," I squealed again.

I grabbed his arm and buried my face in his arm. His prick slammed my pussy. The pressure was intense, and my pussy stung, throbbed, aching in sensual gratification.

"Oh, please." I pulled on his ass and arched my crotch into him. His balls slapped my ass as he plunged all his beautiful pecker inside me. "Yes, Waylen, fuck me."

"You're doing splendidly," he said. "You're my bitch, my little angel, my fuck toy." I cried as the pain subsided. Then he spread my legs further. Waylen hammered away balls deep.

"Oh, yes," I moaned.

"Your cunt feels tight, baby," he groaned.

"Fuck me," I begged. "I need you." The agony and euphoria mingled like our bodies.

"I'll give you what you want," he said. "Yes, baby doll, I'll teach you about loving me."

"Yes, oh, yes."

I tensed and relaxed. Hurting in heaven, two extremes married inside me and were inseparable, one from the other. Wrapping my legs around him, I fucked him and fucked me. His cock drilled into me, a piston hammering me. Waylen fucked me for all I was worth.

My climax neared. I squeezed Waylen with my arms and legs and groaned, moaned, and grunted. My fingernails dug into his arms, and my pussy pulsed, relishing in his revenging my body. He was so close he could fuck me hard, and I'd cum, regardless.

Raptus washed over me.

"I love you," I murmured as my orgasm continued. I descended into the flood and rose to the clouds. Emotions consumed me.

"I love you, too, Holy."

"Yes, yes."

Passion, love, pining, lust, and excitement. I'd never experienced this with anyone else. For Waylen, I'd give him my body, soul, mind, and my heart.

He fucked me harder. Surging into me, we writhed around and around. My pussy clutched his cock deep, and I fucked him back. His cock glided through my pussy, a flame of my longing, as he bucked into me so hard.

Waylen pulled his dong out of me and slammed back inside. My hips rose off the bed, meeting his poundings, and I dug into his back with my nails.

I'd felt nothing like this with anyone, ever. I wanted more. He'd left me wanting to please him and wanting Waylen to please me. I sought to satisfy his thirst, his deepest, darkest desires.

I would be his.

This was what I wanted. Waylen was my man. Waylen was my lover, my man. I was his girl, his woman, his everything. His cock pushed into me. He stopped and grunted. Warm wetness rushed into me. Waylen shot his spunk, filling me with his seed.

Waylen held me, rolling us over. Laying in his arms, satisfied and contented. I'd given him all of me. I believed I'd never leave him. Our love, passion, and commitment had me hankering for him. I knew I'd never be happy without him. I've never been happier in my life.

Waylen nudged me.

I looked up at him.

"Give me your everything," I said.

"Baby," he said. "You're getting all I'll give you. But there is still your mother."

I'd forgotten about her and their baby growing in her belly.

"I own you, I own her, but don't think either of you owns me. I can't be totally yours and nothing to her."

He turned and walked away from me. Stopping at my bedroom door.

"I'll make love to you forever," he said. "And I'll love you forever. Remember that, baby doll."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, having been put in my proper place.

In a flash, I felt differently about Waylen. But I knew I'd do what he wanted. He owned me. Waylen loved me, but he loved my mother as well. I'm not good at sharing. For the time being, I had to be.

What the future held, well, shit happens. In the end, I didn't plan on sharing Waylen with anyone.

12