Tangled Web Ch. 07

Story Info
Lila and Mia share memories, Ethan meets Diane at the beach.
2.9k words
4.5
1.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaxonHill
JaxonHill
81 Followers

"Hey Pal, come here a minute!" Elliot called when he heard Ethan arrive home.

Ethan was running towards his room when his dad called to him. He stopped running and slowed, hoping his dad hadn't noticed his urgency.

"Oh, hey dad," Ethan replied as casually as he could.

"You finished up early today?" Elliot questioned.

"Yeah, Jonah had a thing he had to do. I was about to head out to the beach to meet up with some friends."

"Oh, no problem," Elliot replied, "I just wanted to let you know that we'll have a guest for dinner tonight, and I'd like you to be here."

"Really?" Ethan asked. He wondered if the dinner guest and his dad's absence last night and this morning were related.

"Yeah..." Elliot replied as his voice trailed off.

Ethan laughed aloud watching his dad at a loss for words. This was not a common occurrence.

"That serious huh?" prodded Ethan.

"Something like that."

"Wow, well, I can't wait to meet her," Ethan took off heading towards his bedroom to get his swimsuit.

When he came back downstairs his dad wasn't around, so Ethan ran out to his car and headed to the beach.

****

"Its really good to have you back Lila."

"Thanks Mia, its good to be back."

The two girls were lying on their beach towels, soaking up the sun. Mia was wearing a blue and white striped bikini; her blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and she wore yellow sunglasses. Mia's frame was petite and proportional leaning towards an inverted triangle, which meant that her tits were always something of an interest for most of her male friends. In many ways Mia was a slightly softer, more petite version of Diane who was lying next to Lila who was in between Diane and Mia.

Lila was a vision to behold. She carried an hourglass figure that could allure almost anyone regardless of gender or sexual orientation. Her pink bikini against her tanned olive skin stood out and demanded attention. She wore her hair down, though at the moment it was pushed up to flow away from her body to help keep her cool in the summer sun.

"I can't believe you two were best friends and we never met before," Diane added.

"Yeah, well I didn't start playing tennis till just before high school remember, we barely knew each other back then," Mia replied.

"Do you play any sports?" Diane asked Lila.

"Not really, I just work out to stay in shape," Lila replied casually

"She's a model Diane," Mia explained.

Mia anticipated that this would both shut Diane up and potentially make her jealous. Although it wasn't specifically anything about Mia that would have caused this, she enjoyed the idea that she would have one-upped Diane even in this small way.

As expected, Diane didn't respond.

"Did you leave any boyfriends behind in California?" Mia asked Lila.

"Oh, hell no," Lila was quick to respond.

"Gay?" Diane asked.

"Depends on the girl," Lila responded with a smirk.

"Interesting... you and Mia then?" Diane pressed.

Lila laughed and allowed the comment to go without a response from her.

"Diane!" Mia interjected.

"What? I know you can swing that way sometimes," Diane replied.

If they weren't all wearing sunglasses out in the sun, it would have been clear by the skin tone change that Mia was embarrassed. Lila seemed to be taking it all in stride.

"Do tell Mia?" Lila chimed in.

"Don't you gang up on me with her!" Mia shot back pointing at Diane.

"Oooo, sounds like a good story," Lila continued.

"It's not that good," Diane interjected, "Just a little spin the bottle for the tennis team after state competitions."

"Fun," Lila lifted her sunglasses looking over at Mia who refused to look her way.

"Yeah, let's just say that one particular spin from Mia landed on yours truly... Maybe the best kiss I've ever had," Diane replied matter of factly.

"Oh damn... I didn't expect that to be the end of the story," Lila replied.

"It wasn't."

"Diane!" Mia protested.

"Okay, okay! Relax," Diane stood up, stretching out her athletic body. "I'm going to go in the water for a few, either of you want to come?"

"I'm okay for now," Lila replied.

"Not right now, thanks," added Mia.

Diane walked away heading for the water. Her tits swayed slightly in her top as she walked, and her tight bum was a beautiful sight for anyone who watched her to enjoy.

"Its okay if you're gay you know," Lila began once Diane was out of earshot.

"I'm not gay Lila," Mia said just above a whisper.

"Okay, that's fine. I mean, I won't say that I haven't experimented myself. And I can see how Diane could be attractive in a 'hit you over the head with a hairdryer and drag you off' sort of way."

Mia and Lila giggled at that, and Mia seemed to soften.

"I'd had a bit to drink that night is all. But she's right, it might have been the best kiss I ever had too," Mia confessed.

"Do tell!"

At this point Lila had rolled onto her side to face her best friend, Mia. They had stayed in consistent communication over the years even though Lila had moved away when they were in middle school. Between social media, phone calls, texting, and video calls they had maintained a deep friendship. Lila was feeling a little disappointed that her friend had left this particular detail out, but it was also true that Lila hadn't shared her own experiences with Mia either. Lila had basically accepted that she was bisexual and so her comfort in talking about this was elevated compared to Mia, who still appeared conflicted with it all.

"Oh God, really Lila?" Mia replied.

"How about I start then?" Lila offered.

Mia cocked her head to one side, clearly curious. She hadn't replied yet, but Lila took this as enough of a yes to go ahead.

"I guess I'm sort of surprised we never talked about this before," Lila took a deep breath, "So, you remember how I told you about that photo shoot down in San Diego?"

"Yeah, I remember," Mia replied.

"Well, it was great and everything, but the thing that really made it an experience I'll never forget... well... her name is Tracy."

Mia turned her body to slightly face Lila and she lifted her sunglasses so that she could see her eyes better as she listened.

"Tracy said that she was into girls one night when we were staying up late watching movies in the hotel. And I've never NOT been into girls necessarily, but I guess I hadn't experimented much either. Just silly games that end up causing you to wear less clothes than you were planning, or kissing someone you weren't thinking to kiss, like your spin the bottle game," Lila explained.

"But anyway, Tracey asked me if I was into girls too. I guess we had been getting along well up to that point and she was really nice, and I liked her a lot. Plus, obviously she was hot since she was a model as well. But I guess I didn't really know what to say. I just stayed quiet and when I licked my lips just before I was about to say that I wasn't really sure, that's when she kissed me," Lila was breathing harder at this point as she told her story.

Mia's breathing was labored as well as she listened to her best friend's story. There was a part of her that imagined that it was her that had kissed Lila in that moment instead of this Tracy girl she didn't know. But she resisted the urge to act out her mini-fantasy and let Lila continue.

"Yeah, so it got hotter than I expected really fast, pretty soon we were naked and playing with each other..." Lila's voice trailed off like she didn't want to say any more.

"I loved when Diane's nipples got hard in my mouth..." Mia confessed, just above a whisper.

"Oh my god, I know!" Lila exclaimed. She had begun to rub her legs together as her arousal coursed through her body. Lila's voice also changed to just above a whisper,

"Tracy's boobs are about like Diane's, from what I can see with her bikini anyway, oh my God Mia, when those nipples responded to my mouth, I thought I was going to orgasm then and there. A guy's cock is hard before I do anything most of the time, it was so amazing to feel Tracy respond to me, and when she put her mouth... down there... I don't think I've ever had an orgasm so good."

Mia's breathing was ragged, and she felt her own arousal between her legs, and she felt the distinct desire to pull Lila towards her so that their legs could entangle and press into each other. She again resisted such urges, but at this point she was feeling so horny and didn't want it to end.

"We didn't get that far," Mia replied, "I ended up on Diane's lap while we made out, topless. I could feel her nipples brush against mine as we kissed. At one point, Diane had her hand down her leggings, and I think she was rubbing herself because she kept moaning while we kissed. For some reason I wasn't brave enough to do that myself, but I did press against her leg which felt really good. I loved playing with her boobs though, she has really nice ones if you didn't notice."

"I noticed," Lila interjected.

"Yeah, so at one point when I was grinding against her leg, playing with her boobs, we were making out and she was rubbing herself she suddenly started orgasming! It was so amazing I couldn't believe it; she got goosebumps all over her body and she started shaking. She put her arms around me and pulled me in and we kept kissing for a little while longer."

"That's so hot Mia," Lila replied, looking into her friend's eyes.

"I wish, I hadn't been afraid to do the same and give myself an orgasm with her. I had to wait till later that night after I went home... Do you think I'm gay?" Mia dared to ask.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe bisexual like me," Lila offered.

Mia's eyes flashed as though a realization had just come to her.

"I guess I didn't really even consider that."

Lila and Mia giggled together.

"Yeah, it's not like it's a big deal, I think. I had fun with Tracy and everything, and your story has me all horned up, but I also still like the idea of a guy pressed into me, filling me up, thrusting into me while I grab hold of his strong muscled arms, back and butt," Lila replied.

"Mmm, yeah that does sound nice too. There are a few guys I can think of that would fit that itch for sure," Mia responded.

"Shit, I don't know about you, but I need to go cool off in the ocean before I cream my suit," Lila whispered again to Mia.

"I know what you mean," Mia, suddenly the daring one, reached down and discretely rubbed herself between her legs and released a breathy moan in the process.

"Stop before I join you," Lila threatened.

The two girls giggled together again and got up to head towards the ocean. They looked for Diane who was still out there. When they spotted her, they noticed that she was talking to Ethan who had found Diane out in the water.

****

Ethan had arrived at the beach and when Diane didn't respond to his text that he was there, he decided to look out in the water assuming she must have gone for a swim. It didn't take too long before he spotted her. He was a little disappointed that the other two girls weren't with her, but he also had originally agreed to come down to the ocean when Diane was the only one driving his hormones to get there.

"Hey Diane!" Ethan shouted.

Diane looked over and spotted him. In reply, she dunked herself under water and rose back up out of the water. The effect was a glistening Diane, in a white bikini with her hair wet. Her white bikini clung to her body just a little more tightly and Ethan found himself entranced by the vision before him.

Diane's toned body had Ethan virtually running out to meet her in the water. He had stripped his shirt off in the car, so the only thing he left behind was a pair of sandals that he discarded next to his beach towel on the shore as he dove into the water to get to Diane. As he neared her, she had an eyebrow cocked his direction and that tell-tale smirk that told him she had him exactly where she wanted him.

"Hey," Ethan offered when he reached her. Ethan went just past her deeper into the water in the hopes of hiding his erection which was now threatening to reveal itself.

"Hey," Diane replied.

She never made things easy on him, and this time was no exception. Ethan laughed to himself as he considered several stupid things to say, 'Hey where's the hot girl with the big tits?' or 'Which hole do you want me to fill?' Diane caught his mirth and narrowed her eyes at him suspiciously.

"Cat got your tongue?" Diane ended the silence first.

"Something like that, I guess I was just distracted by that bikini. You didn't show it off in the pic you sent earlier, I didn't know what to expect."

"Good things are worth waiting for don't you think?" Diane tested.

"Oh, hell yeah," Ethan replied genuinely.

This made Diane smile as she walked closer to Ethan so that they were within arms reach of each other out in the water.

Ethan took a step closer to Diane, as much to test where this might be going as anything else. There weren't too many people nearby to where they were in the water, but there were certainly plenty of onlookers, especially with the way Diane was looking in her bikini.

Diane, always confident, reached out and grazed her hand against Ethan's erection under the water. A smile lifted the corner of her mouth as she turned towards the shore, facing away from Ethan. Diane's hair was in a ponytail, but she pulled it to the side to fully expose her back to Ethan.

"Could you check my top? It feels like the straps are twisted," Diane asked.

Ethan looked carefully, or as carefully as he could. He was distracted by Diane's touch and her exposed skin which certainly caused him to be a poor inspector of something as trivial as a twisted bikini strap.

"Looks okay to me," Ethan replied.

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure it's not quite right."

Diane had backed up towards Ethan without him noticing as he was looking at her bikini straps for some kind of malfunction. What Ethan felt next was Diane's ass pressing into his hard cock as she had backpedaled into him. Diane pressed into him further and with enough strength to begin to knock him off balance. Ethan reached up and wrapped one arm around her waist to keep from toppling over as she surprised him. Once Ethan had stabilized himself, he was about to release Diane, when he felt her grab his arm to keep it in place.

"Diane, what are you..."

"Shhh... I just wanted to feel it for myself," Diane's voice was husky. "Kimmy said it was the best cock she's ever had in her mouth. And it looks pretty good on camera..."

Diane was reaching behind her now and she began tugging on Ethan's shorts to release his hardness. Once she managed to free it from his swim shorts, Ethan felt his cock press against her bikini covered booty.

Ethan kept his hand around Diane's waist feeling her taught skin. As Diane was pressed into his body, he noticed a graceful element of Diane that he hadn't appreciated before, her neck. Ethan took this opportunity to press his lips to Diane's neck as her hand explored the length of his cock from his balls to the tip which was otherwise nestled between her cheeks.

Ethan was incapable of calculating the risk of what they were doing on the public beach. He simply knew that he was ready to bend Diane forward and take her from behind. A small voice in his head, his mother's voice, overrode that thinking as he heard 'do not put your penis into a girl's vagina.' Ethan was saved a few moments later as he had begun nibbling at Diane's earlobe.

"Damn," Diane pulled Ethan's shorts back up and stepped away from him.

"What's wrong?" Ethan asked, his breath labored.

"Nothing, just our stupid friends headed this way," Diane was noticeably flustered.

Ethan looked past Diane as he managed to stuff his cock away into his swimsuit and aim it in a, hopefully, less noticeable direction. He saw Mia and the girl from Diane's pic coming towards them. Ethan's heart skipped a beat at the new girl, but he managed to smile and wave at them as they approached.