All Comments on 'Tanglewood Entanglements'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written and engaging; you definitly succeeded creating a separate world

I hung on every word. No skimming as I often do in these pages. Interesting that the narrator becomes completely submissive after being versatile at the beginning.

Seems like you wound up the story rather abruptly. I get that the title is an explanation of a sort. Still, it would have been interesting to read what the narrator concludes about all that rich experience of fucking everyone in his artistic little universe and then settling down with the blue collar, but wise and powerful Chuck.

Feels incomplete, but still head and shoulders above average Lit dreck, a 5 though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Update Needed

Definitely compelling writing, but we still need to know who killed Edward Teng.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great series; powerful writing!

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

Very good story. I'm really a monogamous women and totally not into the "swing movement" of relationships. I'm glad he settled down with Chuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not a single James Taylor reference. Very good story otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...