All Comments on 'Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 05'

by sinisterout

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
5 stars

Another Brilliant chapter

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
Better & Better

Its amazing how the story keeps getting better with each chapter, the month long wait between chapters is agonizing but the payoff is worth it. 5 stars is too low for this story. Keep up the amazing writing.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
They need to get a divorce

They need to get a Divorce. This is clearly mental abuse

darthnader19darthnader19about 3 years ago
Excellent

Loving the progression of the story so far.

vazkor13vazkor13about 3 years ago

A bit bland....it was much better when there was tension and a bit of fight.

Beside if Holly loves Dans, why not get a divorce ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Time to end it

He has one way out and that involves torturing them and disposing of their worthless shells

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dan reported as missing person.

Holly can't take and commits scuide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Chapter 5 of 27..!

OMFG, you're really going to drag this horrible sadism out for 27 chapters? Ok I'll leave it for the fans of this stuff, maybe pop back on ch27 if it does ever reach that. Just to see how bad it got. Meanwhile I've got something less depressing to watch on netflix, ...it's about the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like this story a lot, very hot. But I can’t help but hope for a happy ending with him leaving from the abuse and the company to go under without him

llyfrllyfrabout 3 years ago
Love

He has already lost her, and needs therapy. He is in an abusive relationship and like many people cannot get away from their abusers. Not erotic at all, rather sad really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like this story, but can’t help but wish for a happy ending where he leaves from being pushed to far, loving the other man..etc.. and where the guys company goes under without him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So once she is out the door time to put your balls back between your legs and pack up and leave the whore time for divorce I am sure the girls will be behind you and wish you good luck

toshiro75toshiro75about 3 years ago
Very sad

This is a very sick story told by an obviously very sick person. The story has nothing to do with a hotwife / cuckold loving relationship but with psychological harassment that can leave lasting effects on someone’s psyche. I guess the next step in the story is physical abuse.

mongoliajoemongoliajoeabout 3 years ago

Very well written series so far. Excellent dialogue and character development. Things get a bit bumpier in this chapter but that shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone since Holly already indicated she was determined to cross “that line”. What we learned about Dan in this chapter helps to explain his treatment of Nick and I can’t help but think that Holly is using Dan to help improve her relationship with Nick in the long term. Holly previously referred to the three of them as the three sides of a triangle. We also see Holly try and minimize the impact of what Dan says to Nick because Dan’s abuse of Nick is not roleplaying and comes from jealous and resentful emotions. I’m will reserve judgement and continue to follow the story enthusiastically. I’ve already seen growth in the characters and expect it to continue and am hopeful for a HEA. I can’t see the author writing 22 more chapters just to detail the complete destruction of Nick’s life. Thank you for taking the time to write and share your story with us. Keep up the good work!!

mletroutmletroutabout 3 years ago
Interesting at first...

...and I have an extreme tolerance for Domination stories, but even the most promising can have a difficult time maintaining reader interest. I don’t really see a lot of meaningful plot or even character development that will keep my interest. I’m not saying it can’t happen, the writing is good enough, but after this chapter (and really, more after chapter two) I find no characters to identify or sympathize with, and the direction the plot is moving in just doesn’t engage my imagination. I need one or the other and it’s not there this time around.

Anyway, I certainly respect the author and the effort. Writing isn’t easy and pushing a story into the limelight doesn’t help. I wish the author much success and look forward to a future tale with which We might better connect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
And the plot thickens!

Love this type of storyline, where all the elements meet - dominant wife, cuckolding and chastity, female led household, employment hierarchy, sissy maid, the dialogue vs narrative, the humiliation factor & contrast. It has it all. My only criticism is that the chapters seem to have some time lag. Look forward to the cuck hubby’s continued downward spiral as the females rise higher in absolute control & dominance.

llyfrllyfralmost 3 years ago

now its just plan stupid, she love Dan not him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish Cathryn would get more involved. Like mother like daughter.

bk3rdbk3rdover 1 year ago

As much as I liked the 1st chapter I'm having a hard time with how it is developing. Can only hope Holly has some plot twist to save their ( Nick's and hers) relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous