All Comments on 'Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 06'

by sinisterout

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
vazkor13vazkor13about 3 years ago

Humm.. I don't really like how that chapter makes me feel.

I Love the writing, dialogs, descriptions are great (as usually) but:

I do not like how nick is turning from a guy with some balls to a mere servant, I get that he has some strong gay

tendencies, its a crossdresser/transgender story after all !

But he seems too differrent from the Nick in previous chapter, too subservient, it's even a bit boring. If he just do whatever Holly ask (with a token resistance) it's just plain boring.

Ok it is a journey, when, hopefuly he will accept who he is really and be much happier, but the way it is done is really ugly. I get the gay thing, being BI, but why would he accept to be humilated ...and in front of his childs....

I realy hate the part with the girls, granted they are not his biological daughters, but really ? humiliating him in front of cathryn, making him obey his daughter ??

Beside what parents have sex in front of their kids...

And I really do not like Holly, really her own daughters would be much better with just Nick as a parent, well to be honest I just not like Holly. I always thought that a good divorce is much better that a bad marriage ^^

Anyways, really great writing.

darthnader19darthnader19about 3 years ago

Another amazing chapter. 5 stars

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

The scores keep dropping.

Some writers would take that as a clue. And others would just be stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sad story of a mentally ill man, being exploited by his wife. Even sadder that someone can write it supposedly in the name of entertainment.

transpuppettranspuppetabout 3 years ago

I was worried after the last chapter that you'd have nowhere else to go. Turns out I needn't have worried, huh? Very well done. (though do keep in mind that in reality inviting one's children to witness one's sexual life is grounds for the state to take those children away. I know that this is pure fantasy, but I felt it needed to be said)

greenman440greenman440about 3 years ago

In one of the early chapters the wife said ""Dan is a stud, but you are everything he isn't. You're supportive and kind. You are the one I come home to. You are the one who mends my wounds and minds my daughters" ...How on earth does that align with this now? Oh I get that in a few weeks you will write him as finding his true calling and finding ultimate happiness in the lifestyle, but it's simply stupid to conceive that could be case after the way she has treated him, especially since involving the daughters.

Rcz2000Rcz2000about 3 years ago

I get that they are not his biological kids.... but they are still his kids. This feels like a bridge too far in the context of this story. Who wants to be abused and humiliated ALL the time and in front of your children? I thought this story might be different because of comments that made in the beginning. Now that was just the rope she used to real him in.... and hang him with it.

llyfrllyfralmost 3 years ago

she is a psyco and has gone too far they might not be his kids but they are children \

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous