All Comments on 'Tango on the Razor's Edge Ch. 12'

by sinisterout

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is he/she going to a punch Dan out

B kick the bitch to the curb

C move the hell on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have still NEVER explained in this story why a str8 man who happens to crossdress, suddenly willingly has sex with men and apparently now finds it somewhat enjoyable? It's just utter stupidity, just confirm him as at least Bi if not gay. But I suppose that would nullify your "forced" humiliation storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always feel like I'm watching a slow motion car accident Everytime I read a new chapter, where you can't look away but only keep watching I horrified fascination.

I keep hoping and hoping that she will show she loves him, or that he would actually enjoy what's happening to him, instead i get disappointed every chapter and watch as she slowly destroys a good man little by little and turns everyone he cares for against him. I'm honestly beginning to wonder if she is actually evil with how she shows no remorse or second thoughts in forcing him down this road he really doesn't want to be on. The wife has no redeemable qualities, there hasn't been a single moment of her affection for him that didn't involve sex or abuse.

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Another amazing chapter. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

These month long waits are killing me :(

Loved the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another awesome chapter. Can’t wait for the next. How the story will continue - does he stay or go - is fascinating reading. I don’t see how he can stay, but his wife is so clever and manipulating that I’m betting the decision will not be his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am enjoying the story - largely. I look forward to a rebalancing, to him actually getting some kind of karmic benefit. At the moment he is being abused horrifically and soaking it up - unbelievably so. There needs to be some kind of payoff. No-one, regardless of how much they love the other person, could take this kind of protracted abuse. Please give him a bloody good finish.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

wow sorry they are all pretty sick, once again just waiting to see if he will actually get his pound of flesh oh well

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

Im sorry just because your a crossdresser doesnt make one gay; anyway all of them are sick in the head, the poor children are going to be totally screwed up when they grow up. i bet she is going to be surprised when her husband disappears to chicago

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous