Tango with Fire Ch. 02

Story Info
New place, new MILFs, new ember, same tango.
2.1k words
4.53
7.1k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder then, baby! Mommy wants to bust a nut too!" Martha exclaims emphatically.

So Chad let's go of mother's big tits, put his hands back on her waist, and pushes his hard pulsating length faster and deeper into her warm moist pussy.

Martha shudders in delight as her son pushes his big dick deeper into her, and as her son pumps his hardness into her shaved pussy, she starts pushing back, against his thrusts.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! That's it, baby! That's it!" she exclaims, "Fuck me! Fuck your mommy good! Give me that big dick, baby! Give it to me! Yes! Yes, baby!"

Chad eagerly obliges. Martha moans louder, thoroughly enjoying it, as her son's hard young cock hammers viciously her love canal from behind.

The Gauthiers have just moved into their new home in the Red Stone Townhomes and are unpacking their belongings when their urge for sex drove them to hump in their bare kitchen.

It can be recalled that Martha had tried dating other men since her husband died, but no one had ever crossed the line of Amorous congress, except her son.

Martha had only had two dicks in her life, that of her husband and her son.

Their incestuous relationship started two years ago during Chad's 18th birthday. It was never planned but as luck would have it, Chad lost his virginity to his mom as she broke his 'guymen'. That was the start of their forbidden tryst.

"Oh, God! Oh, Fuck!" Chad groans, his excitement racing to its climax.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" his mother shrieks as his big young cock slides back and forth inside her.

Then the fireworks begin.

Chad thrusts in and out of Martha, and as his balls tighten, he lets go of his morning spunk.

"Bursting at the seams!" he cries with delight as his young cock pumps his spunk deep into his mother's wet warm hole.

"Fuck!" he exclaims as he spurts large dollops of his wet white cream deep into her pussy.

For several splendid, delightful seconds, he stuffs Martha's lovely wet pussy with his sticky load, as she writhes in pleasure and grinds her pussy against Chad.

Mother and son relax for a few seconds, with Martha leaning on the kitchen countertop, catching her breath as her son remains deep in her cum filled hole, catching his.

After a while, Martha straightens up, allowing Chad's spent cream-covered cock to break free before turning around to face him and saying, "Sweetie, that was absolutely fantastic! Was it fantastic for you as well?"

"Oh yeah!" Chad replies with a cheeky grin.

"Wonderful!" she declares. "Get dressed and continue offloading our possessions in the car!" she reminds her son as she lightly taps his face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost midday, and the Gauthiers are almost finished unpacking the last of the belongings when Martha notices a woman in her late forties stepping over the low wall between their houses, carrying a tray of lemonade and a slight frown, and heading towards them.

Martha stops what she's doing and greets her, "Hello, I'm Martha Gauthier."

"Brenda! I'm Brenda Franklin, " she replies with a smile.

"And this young man is Chad, my only child," Martha introduces.

"Good day, Miss Franklin!"

"Hello to you as well, young man, and correction - it's Mrs. Franklin," she corrects Chad.

"Oh, my bad!" The young man apologizes.

"Well, my husband and I thought you'd like some refreshing lemonade, " Brenda offers.

They each take a glass and drink the refreshing cold lemonade.

"That's refreshing, " Chad appreciates and adds, "Thanks for the drink Mrs. Franklin, you're my new ray of sunshine."

"You are most welcome, my dear, and please allow me to be the first to welcome you to the Red Stone neighborhood."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brenda pulls Martha aside and strikes up a conversation with her. Woman talk.

After finishing his drink, Chad resumes his unfinished work after putting back the glass into the tray.

As the two women engage in a conversation, Chad can't help but be captivated by Brenda's beauty, Rubenesque figure, and 32G front racks. She has the kind of boobs that stops a young man with raging hormones in his tracks. Despite the fact that he is aware that they are not entirely natural, her big boobs are a work of art!

Chad finds out a few weeks later that Brenda is almost 60 years old and married to her husband Ron, a successful businessman for over 35 years. They have no children as Ron has low sperm production. Though he can satisfy Brenda sexually, he just cannot impregnate her. The 5'7" Brenda was not too keen on adoption or sperm donation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of their conversation and Chad's observation, a Chevrolet Corvette pulls up alongside the Gauthier's vehicle. Seconds later, a buxom, sexy, and slender 5'7" blonde knockout gets out of the car.

Chad assesses that this busty woman with a pair of 34E hooters and an athletic body type is slightly younger than his mom.

The blond bombshell smiles as she approaches Brenda and Martha.

"Martha, please allow me to introduce you to your other neighbor, Dr. Gianna Stephenson. She's a cardiologist."

"Good day, Martha. You can call me Gee for short," Gianna remarks as she extends her hand to Martha.

"Nice to meet you, Gee," Martha replies as she shakes the cardiologist's hand.

"Hey Chad, could you please come here?" Martha calls her son.

Chad makes a short sprint toward the ladies.

"This is my only son, Chad. Baby, this is Dr. Gianna Stephenson. She's also one of our neighbors."

"My pleasure to meet you, Dr. Stephenson. I never thought that this neighborhood is watched over by the Goddess Aphrodite," the young man replies with a grin.

"Oh...we have a young Don Juan here!" Gee jokes.

"Yes...he's one sweet talker," Brenda interjects.

"Nice to meet you too...Chad, " Gee adds as she gently squeezes the young man's cheek.

Gee is a divorcee with one daughter. Aside from being a doctor, Gee is also one of the co-owners of the multi-media adult entertainment company. Her daughter, Paisley, who is seven years older than Chad, is an adult model and performer for her mom's company.

As Chad returns to his task, he overhears the two busty women giving his mom nice compliments.

"Martha you have one fine specimen for a son, " Brenda confides.

"Thank you, Brenda. My son is my only pride and hope." My mom looks at me as she answers Brenda and gives him a wink.

Chad smiles sheepishly in response.

"I like his innocent looks. Is he of legal age now?" Gee inquires further.

"He just looks young, but he'll be 21 in three months," Martha remarks with a grin.

"Oh, that's nice," Gee replies, her eyes fixed on Chad like a cougar discreetly stalking her prey.

"That's good to hear," Brenda adds, staring at Chad like a lioness observing its prey under vegetative cover.

Martha notices her new neighbors staring at her young son. She's tempted to say to these two MILFs that behind her son's innocent guy-next-door appearance is a young man blessed with a cock that can compete with some of the biggest and best in the world of porn.

"He's a well-toned man with a 9-inch dick," Martha murmurs as she shifts her gaze to her son.

"What did you say, Martha?" Brenda inquires.

"Oh, my son is a well-toned young man, isn't he?" Martha quickly responds.

"Yup, I agree with you, Martha!" Gee acknowledges as she clasps her hands.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, the doorbell sounded as they are about to have their first dinner in their new home.

They have an unexpected visitor.

"I got it, " Chad volunteers.

When he opens the door, a buxom and shapely 5'4" brunette with a warm smile on her face greets him with a beautiful smile.

"Hello, honey!" The woman greets.

Standing right in front of Chad is his model for his incestuous fantasies. His Aunt Margret.

"Hey mom, it's Aunt Margret!"

"How are you, honey? It's great to see you again your handsome face again!" Margret comments, wrapping her arms around her nephew, squeezing her big 34E tits to his chest.

"It's great to see you again, Aunt Margret," he says, wrapping his arms around her waist and trying unsuccessfully not to get a boner.

Margret Delaney is Martha's younger sister and a successful real estate agent. People find her arrogant and sometimes boastful because she makes a lot of money in real estate. She is the exact opposite of mom. However, she is blessed with a slender and curvaceous figure because she is a fitness buff. Chad admits that just like his mom, he could not contain his 'erection' for her.

"Now give your Aunt Margret a smooch."

She kisses Margret lightly on her lips.

"That's so nice of you honey," she smiles as she taps him lightly on his shoulder.

"Oh hello, Margret, nice of you to drop by." Martha emerges from the kitchen, greeting her sister.

As Margret enters, she asks, "If you don't mind, can you spare me a room for a month?" I have deals to close in your area, and almost all of the lodgings here are full."

"Well, we have just moved in and some of our things are not..." Martha tries to explain.

"It's fine with me Martha. I'll help you with the arrangement. I just need a bed to rest." Margret interrupts.

"Well, you can have my room momentarily Aunt Margret. I'll just sleep on the couch!" Chad offers.

"That's so sweet of you honey!" Margret appreciates his offer. Then she adds something that will make her stay more interesting for her horny young nephew.

"Why don't we just share your room? I take the bed and you sleep on the floor."

With a mischievous smile on his face, he replies, "It's fine with me, Aunt Margret! "

Chad sees her mom's eyes widen as she knows what's on his mind.

"I don't think that will be a good idea," Martha contradicts.

"Why not?" Margret asks.

"It's just not right," Martha counters.

"Well I'll just sleep on the couch then," Chad replies.

"OK, Chad will sleep beside you, Martha."

"Fine, now let's have dinner," Martha declares.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's almost midnight and Margret is already sound asleep due to exhaustion.

But in the lady of the house's room, Martha buries her face in bed and lets out soft moans of delight as Chad devours lustfully her pussy. Her moans intensify when Chad nibbles on her clitoris.

"Oh, baby, lick it...yes, baby!"

Chad eats up his mother's pussy like a thirsty dog. He goes all out, which turns Martha on even more.

Moments later, as her son inserts his big cock into her pussy, Martha lets out a gentle squeal. Chad squeezes his grip on her until his package is fully implanted.

"Oh, baby you feel so good. Fuck your mommy baby, I'm so fucking horny right now," Martha begs.

Chad starts thrusting his cock in and out of Martha's pussy.

Martha just moans along with him.

"Ahh... Ahh... Ahh... Please don't stop, baby; keep going. Harder...fuck mommy harder."

"Oh shit, mom...your pussy feels good!" Chad observes as he amplifies his attack on Martha's pussy.

At that very moment, Martha is almost going crazy with pleasure.

Minutes later, Martha motions for Chad to lie down also she can sit on her son's cock. With her son's cock buried inside her pussy, Martha gyrates.

She rests on Chad's body, churning her pussy on her son's cock, with immense satisfaction.

"I'm about to come," Chad warns, clearly enjoying what his mother is doing.

"All right, baby, discharge them on my titties," Martha responds lustfully.

Chad kneels on the bed, with Martha in front of him, waiting for his cock disposal.

He masturbates his cock briefly before letting loose a torrent of spunk on Martha's big knockers.

"Ahh...Ahh...Ahh...Here it is...mom, Oh fuck!"

Martha's titties are covered with a good amount of her son's white, sticky spunk.

Chad then kisses his mother passionately.

As they lie side by side in bed, catching their breath, Martha asks her son, "Do you really want to fuck my sister?"

"Of course, mom!" Chad responds unequivocally. "Remember when I told you about it?"

"Yeah, I remember," Martha says, a tinge of resentment in her voice.

"Are you jealous, mom?" Chad asks as he senses his mom's envy.

"Of course not," Martha lies.

Chad moves closer and wraps his arms around her chest and whispers, "I am always beside you and you can have me anytime you want."

"But I'm young and gung ho. I need to try other delicacies. Don't be upset, mom!" Chad asserts as he soothingly kisses parts of her body.

Chad's charm works as it slowly melts Martha's stance.

"All right, baby. I give you my blessing," Martha relents. "But do it when I'm not around, OK? " she adds.

"With pleasure mom, Thank you very much!" Chad replies as he kisses her mom.

"Now go to sleep while I wash your spunk all over my breasts."