All Comments on 'Tannah the Warlord Pt. 05'

by yembrose

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The latest chapter in this outstanding fantasy series is finally here, and the author does not disappoint, with an amazing array of characters, more than in any other chapter in the story. However, for the reader who has just come across this chapter, it is necessary to begin this series with the first chapter in order to properly understand and appreciate this latest chapter. The very first chapter is in the very first series, Tannah the Warrior. The second series continues the saga, and is called Tannah the Whore. This latest chapter is part of the third series in the saga, Tannah the Warlord. The reviewer strongly recommends that the story be read from the first chapter of the first series.

Dry_opinionDry_opinion5 months ago

Didn't like this chapter. No plot progress, no relationship development, no conflicts, no goals, no stakes. Just random sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryembrose@yembrose
A blue skinned alien, here to share erotic tales from all the worlds she's visited. Although Yember's species is hermaphroditic, she uses female pronouns for herself as her anatomy is more similar to that of a human female. Visit Yembrose on Patreon and Twitter for updates or...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES