Tanner and Mia Ch. 01

Story Info
Tanner and Mia play on the couch.
1.6k words
4.36
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanner found Mia on the couch, typing away on her laptop. She looked so scrumptious in her cut off light pink sweatshirt and black leggings, it was not an outfit that would turn heads except his.

He comes up behind her, starts rubbing her neck. Knowing how much she likes that, he continues to massage her as she moves back and forth, starting to moan with pleasure. It feels so good, it's been a long day and his hands on her is just the trick to relax.

Soon he moves his way down to her shoulders. She's become putty in his hands as he rolls her neck around and she tips her head back. Tanner pushes her forward so that he can slide between her and the couch. She leans back against his chest as he continues to rub her neck and shoulders, moving his hands down her biceps, squeezing as he goes.

Mia's head tips back on his shoulder, with her neck exposed to him, he begins to kiss his way down from just behind her ear, along her jawline, and down her neck to her collarbone. His hands continue to explore her body, reaching forward to rub along the sides of her breasts, then making light circles over her nipples. The soft cloth of her sweatshirt, teasing her nubs under his palms, hardening to stiff peaks like lovely little gumdrops. She lets out little sighs and moans as he teases her.

She twists her body, putting them chest to chest. She looks in his bright blue eyes, seeing a fire smoldering deep within, wanting to be his and his alone. Leaning forward, she presses her warm, pink lips to his, parting just slightly all the while moaning as the fabric against her skin causes tingles in just the right way. Tanner takes advantage and opens his mouth further, plunging his tongue in and against hers. They tangle and taunt, twisting and winding; sliding against each other back and forth in a sensual dance. Her deep brown eyes closed, enjoying the sensations while Tanner's hands slid down her back, gripping her ass.

No words are needed between the two, they know each other, are attuned to each other in perfect harmony. Mia pulls back after breaking the kiss, grabbing the bottom hem of her sweatshirt and pulling it over her head. She grabs at Tanner's shirt, he leans forward to let her pull it up and off of him. Sliding her hands over him, tangling her fingers in his soft chest hair, she moves back up to kiss him yet again. He wraps his arms around and holds onto her shoulder blades, pulling her hard against him, holding her tightly in his grip. Chest to chest, her nipples finding such joy in the friction between them.

Mia moves away from Tanner's mouth, hers moving along his strong jaw line, placing little kisses strategically down his neck to the hollow at the base of his throat. Sticking her tongue out, she laps her way down the center of his chest, around his belly button, to the trail found just below. Unbuckling his belt, she releases the button and slowly slides the zipper of his pants down, staring up at him, watching his lips twitch. He knows better than to try and touch her right now, so he keeps his hands flat on the couch, he knows that she'll explore for a while before she lets him hands roam any further.

She reached her hand in his jeans, pulling his now rock hard cock out, head swollen and already starting to bead with precum. A delightful sound comes from her throat, like a cat's purr, as she appreciates what she does to him. Tanner lifts and wiggles his hips free of his confines, as Mia lowers her head to lick at his cock, swirling her tongue around his head as she swallows him all the way down. It's Tanner's turn to throw his head back against the couch pillows in pure ecstasy, having her warm, wet mouth encase him. She slowly flicks her tongue against the underside of his cock as she bobs up and down. She takes him out of her mouth and sucks along the underside of him, her tongue finding that delicious spot where his shaft meets his heavy balls. The groans that escape his lips make her smile around him. Lifting him up, she sucks one testical into her mouth, sliding her tongue against it, while pumping his cock with her hand. Switching sides, she moves her hand faster and faster, so when she releases his balls, she has more deliciousness to lick off his head; licking her way up, to suck him down once again. Keeping her nose pressed against his skin, she contracts her throat, swallowing and still flicking her tongue against his balls.

Tanner can't take it any more, he grips Mia's hair, holding her all the way down for just a moment, before pulling her and her delicious mouth up and off of him in one smooth motion. Knowing she likes that little bit of domination, he holds tight in her hair, just off of her scalp holding her motionless as he kisses her mouth, sliding his tongue deep to swirl and play; he abruptly pulls away - "you're such a good girl, sucking my cock just how I like it". Continuing to hold her head in place, he flips them over so she is the one sitting on the couch, her ass on the edge and he can kneel in front of her. He moves to gently bite her ear lobes, nibbling down her neck. Whimpers start, and Tanner lets go of Mia's hair. Like Mia did, he kisses, nips and bites his way down her neck towards her chest. Her nipples stand erect, atop heavy breasts, waiting for his mouth. Tanner rubs his hands over her breasts again, lifting them to feel their weight. He gently pulls and twists her nipples and a long, low moan escapes her. He knows if he does this too many times or for too long, she'll cum for him, but he doesn't want her to yet, knowing she'll explode for him before too long.

Mia twists and squirms under Tanner, he pulls gently on one nipple while covering the other with his mouth. Scraping his teeth against her bud and twisting the other, she moans again. Her hand snakes into his soft curls pulling him closer, with a gentle hand she moves his mouth to switch sides, the cool air peaking her wet nipple even more. Tanner pulls away, but pulls and twists both at the same time, Mia lets go of her self control as a delicious wave of ecstasy rolls through her belly, crying out with her first sweet release.

Not wanting to waste her cream, Tanner kisses his way down her stomach, sliding her leggings off as he gets further south. Phew, no panties blocking his way, her core dripping wet, clit hard and swollen. He spreads MIA's legs wide, kneeling in front of the beauty before him. He dips his head down, with one long smooth stroke, he licks from bottom to top, eliciting moans while Mia grips the couch cushions. Slowly Tanner laps at her slit, making sure to gather any drops of cum he can find. He sucks her lips into his mouth, while sliding his tongue in as deep at he can go. He moves up just a bit, to worship her clit, fingers healing to spread her outer lips wide, exposing that tight bundle of nerves, he flicks his tongue once, twice, three times and is rewarded with more sweet nectar and screams of pleasure. Tanner is rock hard, enjoying the taste of her on his lips, having Mia rock herself against his face. Mia holds his face in her hands and pulls him up. Face to face and aligned again, she kisses him, licking his lips, driving her tongue into his mouth, wanting to share the taste of him along with her; this is one of her favorite treats.

"Make me cum, please Sir", Mia utters. She doesn't have to ask twice, "you're such a good girl for Sir, do you know want a reward? Do you want my cock? Where do you want me to cum?"

In a small voice Mia answers, "Yes please, Sir! Please cum deep in my pussy sir, as a reward". Tanner grabs her by the waist, and flips her over onto her belly. He lines his cock up with her tight pussy, teasing her with just his head for a moment before driving all the way into her in one long stroke. Mia comes apart again, shivering and shaking on his cock, her pussy walls contracting rhythmically as yet another orgasm over takes her. Tanner lets her catch her breath, before holding onto her shoulders and driving hard into her, over and over again. His balls slapping against her clit with each thrust. Mia snakes a hand underneath her to be able to alternate between rubbing her clit and rubbing Tanner's balls, enjoying both sensations.

Mia starts pushing back, getting awfully close to a huge orgasm. Tanner knows she's close, so is he. He spanks her ass, leaving a bit of a handprint; they'll both love to see that later. He fucks her faster and faster, until she cries out, shuddering, he can once again feel her squeezing him and covering his cock with cum. He's so close, just two most thrusts has him burying himself balls deep in her pussy, hollering and releasing rope after rope of his cum deep inside her.

It's Tanner's turn to shudder and shake, they both collapse in a heap on the couch, panting, chests heaving, wrapped up in a pile of arms and legs. They part long enough so that Mia can curl up on Tanner, legs over his, head on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around her. Staying snuggled up in blissful relaxation, they whisper their love for each other, drifting off for a nap, until they wake up ravenous for each other agains...

Until next time...