Tanning and Teasing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh..." Joanna whispered, lifting a finger to his lips. "Shut up and kiss me already."

Karen cursed softly as she watched her husband kiss the college girl. With their eyes closed and mouths joined, she could see their lips and tongues meet and move around, and her brain was buzzing as she lifted Mark's hand and placed it on Joanna's breast. She leaned back on the seat to watch, pinching both of her nipples, smiling and blushing when the two in the front seat pulled apart and turned to watch her reaction to her husband kissing another woman.

"Let's keep this going," Joanna whispered, reclining her seat to match the angle of Mark's. "Karen, take that dress off, we both want to see you naked, and I'm going to need a taste of your pussy. And yes Mark, get a video of your wife's pussy in my mouth. I don't know why, but I trust you to never show anyone, and I want to get off thinking about you two fucking while you watch this video."

Joanna climbed into the back seat, helping Karen finish taking off her dress. She looked at Mark as she alternated sucking on Karen's nipples, and he could see her smile as he pointed his phone at her from a foot away.

"What do you think, Karen?" Johanna asked, giving a quick look to Mark and his phone. "Do you like kissing a girl? Did you like me kissing your husband?"

"Yeah, I think I'm a fan," Karen whispered, smiling as she kissed Joanna.

"Give me a moment with my wife," Mark said.

He was sitting sideways in his seat, and he tapped his hand against the center console as he looked at Karen. She glanced at Joanna and untangled herself from the other woman, smiling at her husband as she turned backwards to squeeze herself between the seats. Her whole face and neck were blushed red, and she was breathing heavily as she looked at him.

"I made out with a girl," Karen whispered. "There's a naked girl between my knees, babe, and I think she's going to kiss my pussy." She leaned back against the dash, reaching for Mark's shorts, smiling at him for a moment before looking out the windows. "I need your dick, Mark. She's totally going to kiss my pussy, and I want to be holding you and feeling you on my body when she does."

"Suck his dick for a few seconds," Joanna told her, kissing the insides of her thighs. "I want to see this cock that Amy was telling me about, and as his wife, it's only fair that I see you suck it before I do. You do want to see me sucking off your husband, right?"

"Son of a..." Karen said silently, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. "Joanna, are you trying to make me cum before you even lick my pussy for the first time?"

"Oh I totally want to see that," Mark chuckled, pushing his shorts down and leaning over to lick Karen's nipples. "But I also want to see your tongue between her other lips, and then on her clit. I've seen that more times than I can count, but never anywhere besides a porn video."

"So make another porno video, starring me," Joanna said. She sat up straight and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them as her gaze moved between his cock in Karen's hand and his cellphone. "This porn is featuring Joanna, my face in view again, and I'm about to eat the pussy of a married woman before I suck her husband's dick. When you two watch this video later, I want you to text me and tell me during sex that you're thinking about me while you fuck. Hell, make it sexier and do a video call so I can feel your energy."

Karen moaned again, her breasts bouncing as her torso shuddered.

"Do it, please," Karen whispered, opening one eye to look at her husband as she lifted one leg to put her foot on the ceiling. "Make it a good shot, Mark. Show me her eyes, good and close, I want to see... I need to see her fingers in my pussy when she licks me and makes me cum."

Mark put his hand around Karen's, the other resting on her stomach and holding his phone close to Joanna's face. The young lady winked at the camera lens, making a show of rubbing Karen's clit with her thumb for several seconds, then slowing inserting it into her pussy, moving it in and out several times before lowering her face and licking her up and down.

"Penetration rule totally busted," Joanna whispered. "She tastes like cum, too. Yours and hers, Mark. Maybe you guys will let me have it straight from the source later. I love a thick shot across my tongue, and I'm lucky because Amy doesn't like it much, so I get a double dose almost every day."

Karen's upper chest was turning red as she panted, and Mark leaned down to suck her nipple while he watched the two versions of Joanna. Karen squeezed her husband, moaning and lifting her other leg, her mouth open wide, and soft squeaks came from her throat as the liquidy sounds of Joanna's licking grew faster.

Less than a minute later, Karen's body flinched. She let go of Mark's cock and grabbed the steering wheel, arching her back and crying out sharply as she climaxed. Mark held his phone as steady as he could, focusing on Joanna's smile while she teased her tongue across his wife's clit. He moved back to lean against the door, placing his hand by Karen's foot on the ceiling, the lens pointing down at his wife in the throes of passion.

"That was amazing," Mark said after stopping the recording. He watched his wife's body slump as her breathing slowed, then lifted a finger to wag at Joanna. "Come here for a second. Kiss me good, and give me my wife's cum from your mouth to mine. I love her taste, and I want to share it with you."

"Ohmyg..." Karen whispered with a slight whine to her voice. "Hearing that almost made me have another one."

"Hold that thought," Joanna said. She leaned forward and made sure Mark was watching as she pushed her breasts against Karen's inner thighs. "Karen, watch us. Look at your cum on my face while I kiss your husband."

Mark held his wife's breast as he leaned forward, and with a low hum of pleasure, he licked Joanna's lips, then smiled as he canted his head to lean in for a kiss. Joanna leaned forward to hold Karen's breast with Mark, her other hand finding his hard cock. She rubbed her face against Mark's after she kissed him, then pulled away and fell against the back of the bench seat and spread her legs.

"I'm going to want both of you right here," Joanna said, spreading two fingers across her pussy to open her pink puffy lips. "Not just yet though, I want to enjoy edging myself until we get to the lake and join my friends. I'm hot as hell, and I want everyone to see both of you make me explode."

Karen giggled, reaching both hands down to cover herself. She opened her eyes long enough to make contact with them both, then shook her head.

"I really don't want to cover up, but I'm starting to feel weird about being naked and exposed in a rest stop," Karen said, trying to close her legs. "Can we maybe cover up for a minute or two?"

"Yeah, in a second," Mark replied, looking around to make sure they were still alone. "You two have got me all fired up, and I don't think I can even drive right now without staring at the two sexy naked women next to me."

Joanna reached up for Karen's hands, giggling softly.

"I think your husband has a crush on me," Joanna said.

"It's because I'm jealous of how much attention he's paying to your boobs," Karen replied, sighing as she let Joanna help her off of the console and sit sideways across half of the back seat. "He's groping me twice as much as you, but his eyes have been glued to your body. I wish my boobs were still as perky as yours."

Mark cleared his throat as he turned to look at the women. "I do like them, and you'd both know if I tried to lie about that. But Karen, I guarantee that if you both lay down on your backs, and I was sitting on top of your stomachs, grabbing your boobs as I held them against my dick and titty-fucked you, there would be pretty much zero difference between you. You know I love your boobs, so don't even say that."

"Ooohhhhhh, that's an amazing idea," Joanna squealed, biting her lower lip as she smiled at Karen and clapped her hands. "You and me, side by side, getting titty-fucked by Peter and Dave at the lake. Amy can suck your husband's dick while he watches the cocks of my boyfriends thrusting between our boobs. What do you think? Would Mark think he's seeing double?"

"Are you kidding me?" Karen asked, squeezing her thighs around her hands, her eyes shut tightly as she rested her head against the window. "Why would you put that thought into my head? I want to feel that, I want to see that, and I can't believe that I'm actually getting even more turned on picturing Amy giving Mark a blowjob."

"My girlfriend is amazing at sucking dick," Joanna replied, then leaned forward to lay sideways across the car's center console. "I've been told I have a nice mouth too though. Did you want to see me suck his dick?"

Karen's eyes popped open, and she lifted herself halfway up in shock. She laughed softly and sat back, shaking her head.

"I'm sorry, that's not something I never expected to hear," Karen said, then stared at Joanna's body, focusing on the other woman's hand holding her husband's erection. "I saw you kiss a few minutes ago. More than once too, and the last one was... Well... That was sexy as hell."

She looked through the windows, then down at Joanna, smiling and biting her lip, nodding her head up and down.

"Yeah, do it," Karen whispered. "As weird as it feels and sounds to hear myself say it, I actually want to see you give my husband a blowjob."

"It's gonna cost you," Joanna said, putting her feet on Karen's knees, staring at the woman as she took the head of Mark's cock into her mouth. "You have two choices. Either you lick my pussy, then kiss your husband, or you put two fingers all the way into my pussy before putting them into his mouth. One way or another, when I'm sucking his cock, he's going to taste my pussy, and you're going to be inside of another girl. All three of us are going to witness and enjoy your first bisexual adventure."

Joanna kept eye contact with Karen as she sucked the cock of the woman's husband, then pushed lower until her cheek rested on his balls. She held Karen's hand and guided her in, closing her eyes and moaning when Karen made contact.

"Kiss him," Joanna whispered, resting Mark's cock across her lips. "One finger in your mouth, one in his, tongues meeting, and I want you to watch him going inside of me while you share my flavor."

( .)(. )

Mark cursed and slowed down as he turned into the rough road, staring into the rear-view mirror before turning around to see the action in real life. He smiled widely to see his wife on her elbows and knees, hovering above Joanna while they kissed, and the younger woman's hands roaming across Karen's body.

"When are we getting to the lake?" Joanna asked, glancing at Mark. "I need cock, and lots of it."

"I would call your fuck buddies, but we picked this part of the lake on purpose because it doesn't have reliable cell service," Mark replied. He reached back to grab both women's breasts in one grasp, rubbing himself at the sight. "We're at the lake, and as much as I don't want this scene to end, I think I'm going to have to ask you to stop making out so I can see more."

Joanna giggled and gave Karen a quick kiss on the lips. She pushed herself up several inches, then looked at the woman above her.

"I don't mean to be rude, but get off of me," Joanna said, then kissed her again. "While we were kissing, I was picturing a fantasy of mine, and it involves your husband. Please tell me I can suck his cock again, even if you won't let him fuck me."

"Wait a second, what do you mean? You have two boyfriends, so how could you have them and Mark?"

"It's been forever since I've had three cocks in me."

Karen gasped, pulling back to sit on Joanna's shins. "Do you really mean..."

"Oh hell yeah, it's fucking intense," Joanna interrupted. She pushed herself up partially, glancing at both Mark and Karen. "I've got a pussy, a mouth, and an ass, all of which will happily receive a cock. You haven't lived until you've been fucked everywhere you can be, all at once. I've got hands too, but we're missing two guys for that, but I'll be happy to substitute you and Amy for those roles."

"Mark?" Karen looked at her husband with a look of concern. "Did you hear her? I don't think I could survive five dicks, and that's what she wants. I guess that explains why either Peter or Dave was teasing my ass earlier."

"You were fine with her sucking my dick earlier," Mark said with a smile. "You came like a champ an hour ago when I stuck my thumb up your ass, so don't be surprised that either one of those guys would think you would like it too."

Karen looked to the side and nodded her head. "Here they come, babe. I think they heard us drive up."

Joanna giggled and climbed into the front seat, then opened the door to jump out. The married couple watched her run, naked, as she jumped into Dave's arms, then wrap her legs around his waist as she leaned over to hug Peter. Joanna's head dipped to the side to kiss Amy, and she spoke to them for a moment before lowering herself to the ground.

Amy and Joanna walked up to the car, and Amy smiled at the couple as she took off her tank top and let her sarong drop to the ground. She stood naked by Mark's door for a moment, then whispered over the roof of the car to Joanna before opening the door and bending over.

"I heard I'm allowed to kiss your husband and suck his cock now?"

Karen gasped as she watched Amy lean in and rest her hands on Mark's thighs. When her husband grasped Amy's hanging breasts, Karen climbed across the console to sit in the passenger seat, watching Mark's fingers pinch the woman's nipples. She took a drink from the bottle, flinching when Joanna opened her door.

"I want a turn too," Joanna said, then kissed Karen for two seconds before backing away. "I've already tasted your mouth, but Dave wants a turn."

With a quiet curse, Mark turned away from Amy and looked to see a naked man reach into his car and grab his wife's breast as he kissed her. Dave made eye contact with him and pulled back, smiling as he bent lower to lick Karen's nipple. Without a word, but communicating with another smile, he stood up, his body covered by the car's roof, as he stroked his growing cock with one hand and reached for Karen's head with the other.

"Is this really OK?" Karen whispered, pulling away from Dave's grasp, but reaching up to grab his shaft. "I let Joanna suck your cock, so can I do this?"

Mark glanced at Amy to see her smiling, then lifted his hips to push his shorts down. With his gaze on his wife, Mark reached for her breast, his eyes jumping for a moment to the dark red head against her cheek. He gasped when Amy's chin pressed into his cock, then shook his head.

"If I say yes, then you're going to suck another man's dick, and another woman will suck mine. Are you sure you're OK with all of that?"

"I think so, yeah," Karen whispered, looking at Amy's hungry smile. "It won't stop there though, I have another dick waiting for me too. There's three for each of us, counting our spouse, you know that, right?"

Mark lowered his hand, rubbing Karen's pussy as he responded, "The only dick to go into your pussy is mine, and the only pussy my dick enters is yours. If we agree on that, for today only, with these four new friends, then you can have as much cock as you want."

"I want yours to fuck me, which means the rest of these people are our living sex toys," Karen whispered to him, giving Mark a wink as she licked the side of Dave's shaft. "I love you, not them, but today I don't mind if all of you act like you love me. Lust me. Whatever."

"Karen, my dear loving wife, feel free to suck that guy's cock, and the next guy's too, keeping in mind that my cock will be inside another woman's mouth, and all of this while we're sitting next to each other. Amy will be my third today, and you'll have three also."

Her eyes darting from Dave's body to her husband's, then to Amy kneeling by Mark's open door and showing them her naked body as she squatted down and put her face against his cock. Karen locked eyes with Amy and nodded her head, looking at the young woman, her heart racing as her mouth opened, and she wrapped her lips around Dave's cock, whining quietly to see Mark's cock enter Amy's mouth.

When Dave pulled away, Karen leaned forward and reached for him. She stopped moving and smiled to see Peter step up to replace him, and after a glance back to see her husband watching her, she turned to the last man and took him deep without pausing.

"I feel left out," Joanna said, smiling to see Mark turn to look at her.

Joanna took a knee behind Amy, reaching between her girlfriend's legs and bit her lip to see Mark's eyes follow her movement. When Amy moaned to feel the fingers enter her pussy, Joanna reached for Mark's hand and moved it so they both grasped the woman's breast together.

"I'm looking through this car at all the dick sucking going on, and I'm jealous," Joanna said, then looked to the side. "Dave, get your ass over here, and bring that dick with you, because my pussy is hungry as hell."

She stood up and bent over, resting one hand on the dash and the other on Mark's seat. She was breathing deeply and biting her lower lip, staring at the married man as her boyfriend grabbed her ass.

"I'll bet you've never had full access to a woman's titty while she's getting smashed from behind," Joanna whispered, and she gasped when Dave thrusted into her, her breasts bouncing from the movement. "Even better, you can play with my girlfriend's tit and mine at the same time while she's sucking your dick."

Mark looked down to see Amy pause, pulling her mouth off of him as she looked up and smiled. She nodded her head and moved lower, taking Mark's cock between her lips to his ridge and watching Joanna reach her face forward to kiss the man.

The car was rocking side to side as Peter and Dave alternated thrusts. With each young man's cock between different sets of lips, Mark kept his eyes open, trying mightily to split his attention between the three women, it felt to him like every possible sensual part of his body and mind was excited at the same time.

His brain, his eyes, his ears, his hands, his mouth, his cock, and even his nose, all were consumed with desire and pleasure, and it felt to him like his world was in the process of a slow explosion. Closing his eyes, letting his entire being float in pleasure, Mark felt himself cross the barrier of no return.

Making sounds he'd never heard himself make, Mark's closed eyes rolled back in his head, unseen by anyone, and he felt fire race up his thighs. With a combined grunt and a moan, he bucked his hips, each of his hands holding breasts of a different size and feel, his ass sliding on the sweat-slicked leather seats, pressing his cock deeper into heaven, and his body clenched, his balls aching at the effort, and he yelled into Joanna's mouth as a hot stream of semen shot directly into Amy's throat.

( .)(. )

Mark shivered briefly, feeling a breeze wash over the sheen of sweat across his body. He opened his eyes to see the ceiling of his Camaro, and for a moment he was confused as to why he was sitting naked in his car. Looking to the side he saw trees, and he lifted his head, cursing in a whisper to see he was alone, with both car doors open, in the middle of a forest.

"What the hell is going on?" Mark whispered. "Am I still dreaming? What day is it?"

He heard the light laugher of women, and his gaze shot forward. Sitting up and lifting the seat to meet his back, it took him a moment to take in the sight. He couldn't see anyone, but the trail and parking spot looked familiar.

"There's no way," he mumbled, looking around the interior to see that there was nothing that didn't belong to the car. "This is the weirdest dream ever, I imagined I heard laughing even when there's nobody around."