Tanning and Teasing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she might need a minute," Amy whispered, reaching up to grasp Mark's cock and stroke it over her shoulder. "Hell, I need a minute after watching her, and I've been in her spot several times. It's amazing to watch, but a hundred times better to feel like she does now."

"That was kind of intense," Mark agreed, smiling at the way Karen pulled away from Pete and let Joanna guide her down to lie on her side. "We came out to the lake to get some sun today. We were escaping our busy life. Never in a million years would I imagine that any of this could ever happen."

"It looks like she's getting plenty of sun now," Joanna chuckled, turning to Pete and sucking him for a moment before looking back at Mark. "Stick with us, and we'll show you all kinds of fun ways to enjoy life and get rid of stress."

Amy saw Karen watching them, and she smiled at the lady while turning her head to suck the head of Mark's cock into her mouth. She turned on her knees to face him, putting her hands on his hips as she gave him a silent twenty seconds of slow and deep sucks.

"I want you to fuck me again," Amy whispered up to him, keeping her lips on his glans. "Fuck me nice and slow while we stare at your wife."

"Hey, don't leave me out of this, I want to put on a show for her too," Joanna said with a giggle before kissing Amy's lips and Mark's cock at the same time. "I don't know if my boys will last much longer, and I want Karen to see all three of them cum on my boobs."

"Mmmm, that sounds like fun. Mark? What do you think? Does Karen like it when you cum on her boobs?"

He nodded his head as he lowered himself to his knees. Grasping one breast of each woman, he winked at Karen before giving the co-eds a brief kiss.

"Yeah, she likes it," he said. "Karen likes the warm feeling at first, and she says that it's the sexy kind of dirty to feel my cum drying on her body. She doesn't mind the taste usually, but most of the time she wants to feel it on her skin."

"It's kind of the feeling of earning it that's sexy," Joanna said. She watched Amy turn around on her hands and knees, then helped guide Mark's cock between her girlfriend's legs. "I think I want to see Karen wear it, I want to be part of another first for her."

"You'd better not hog her," Amy said, smiling at the two people behind her. "We can both have her as soon as the boys are done painting her tits."

Mark cursed under his breath as he listened to them scheming about his wife, then interrupted Amy by pressing his cock against her pussy. She hummed and lowered herself to her elbows, smiling at Karen. She gasped slightly, her eyes going wide when Mark's cock entered her. Amy groaned and smiled at the woman, wagging her finger to call her closer.

"Do you want to kiss me while your husband fucks me?" Amy whispered, tapping her hand on the ground under her, then turned to look at Joanne approaching on her hands and knees, with Peter kneeling behind her. "Oh yeah, let's all get in on this."

"Kiss me too," Joanna said to Karen, then kissed Amy. "Do you want Dave again? I saw he's done cleaning up, and I want to see him fucking you again."

"Do it," Mark said to Dave. "She's sensitive, so go easy on my wife please."

Karen was breathing heavily as she lay on her back, halfway between Amy and Joanna. She put her feet flat on the ground, her knees up and spread, glancing at her husband before staring at Dave's cock as the man knelt between her feet.

Mark held Amy's hips as he pushed himself fully into her, then stopped moving after leaning forward to grab one of her breasts. He watched the strong young man's body as Dave shuffled forward, and when he could no longer see the head of Dave's cock, Mark's gaze shifted to his wife's face. He heard her gasp, and when Dave sighed, he knew that the other man's cock was inside of his Karen again.

"Damn you feel good," Dave whispered, his hands on her thighs to hold her legs up and spread apart. "It's not going to be a problem for me to go slow, trust me. I've been close to cumming for a few minutes, and this will help me hold back."

"How much of it is the mental part?" Mark asked, then chuckled softly while resuming his thrusts into Amy. "While I've been fucking your girlfriends, you might like to know that you're the only person in the world who has fucked my wife in all three possible places."

Karen gasped, reaching up to squeeze her breasts. "Wait, Dave, hold on, wait..."

She put her hand towards his chest, her eyes closed as she breathed through her mouth.

"Stay there for a minute," Karen whispered. "Everything is tender and it feels so good it hurts. I feel so full, and I don't want you to stop, just stay there for a little."

Mark watched his wife reach down to feel the other man's cock that was inside of her, and in his peripheral vision he saw Peter's body moving as he thrusted into Joanna. Mark resumed his slow movements in and out of Amy's pussy, and when the girlfriends moved at the same time, he could no longer see his wife's face when they bracketed her whole head with four breasts.

Looking down and leaning slightly to the side, Mark realized he could watch his cock moving in and out of Amy while still seeing most of his wife, and he saw her hand movements telling Dave to move. Karen's breasts swayed while the young man slowly fucked her, but he could no longer tell which of the women was moaning, but he thought it was his Karen.

"Son of a..." Dave hissed, shifting his hips lower as he grabbed Karen's ass to plunge deeper into her. "I'm really close, but she feels too good to pull away."

"Cum on her boobs," Joanna said, pushing up to her hands. "Dave, we need to see you cum on her. Peter, batter up, you know the drill."

Mark paused to see the other two men moving at the same time. Dave eased back, and with a long reach of his legs, he put one knee by Karen's side, a foot on her other side, lifting Karen's head so his cock was pressed against her lips as he stroked his shaft. Seconds later, Karen gasped, taking Dave's cock into her mouth when Peter's cock entered her pussy.

Dave stroked his cock rapidly for five seconds, then grunted as his legs twitched. Mark pictured the man's cock shooting a stream of semen into his wife's mouth, and he felt his own cock react, swelling harder inside of Amy, but he couldn't look away. Dave pulled back, leaving a trail of white fluid across Karen's chin. He grunted again as his cock pointed at Karen's breast, giving her five more long thick lines of sperm across her chest.

Breathing heavily, Dave moved off of her, kneeling by her side, staring at his seed on her body, stroking himself gently while Peter moved up to take his place.

"Batter up," Mark whispered.

Mark pulled away from Amy, and after giving her ass a brief squeeze, he took his place between his wife's legs. As he pressed his cock against her pussy, he looked through the slight gap between Peter's thigh and her torso, seeing her coated breast, as well as the movement of her chin as she sucked on the second cock in less than ten seconds.

Karen's legs lifted away from Mark's arms, and for a moment he smiled, thinking that she knew it was finally her husband inside of her again. Mark thrusted with vigor, hardly able to comprehend that his cock was the third one to be in that spot in less than a minute, and when he felt her pussy muscles flutter against his cock, he smiled to think that he'd helped her achieve yet another orgasm.

"Baby, I need you," Karen whispered.

Mark looked up in surprise to see that Peter had moved away and was now kneeling by her side, opposite of Dave. He moved up Karen's body like the other two men had done, and while stroking his cock, the head of it between her lips, he saw his wife was stroking the other men's shafts at the same time, but her eyes were focused on him.

He gasped and pulled back a few inches, and when Karen kept her mouth open, he pointed his cock at it, his hips thrusting into his hand to help the stream of semen shoot out and land on her tongue, leaving another trail across her chin. Still copying the other two, Mark shifted again, looking at the sheen of wetness across her chest, the instant thought of how it happened registering a moment before he added to the layer of cum on her breasts.

"Babe, closer," Karen whispered when Mark's shoulders slumped. "Let me taste you again, then I need to feel you inside me."

Karen's arms kept moving as she stroked the softening erections at her sides, smiling as Mark moved forward and pulled her head until half of his cock was in her mouth. Her tongue moved all over him, and he pulled back a few seconds later when Amy and Joanna approached them from the sides.

"Our turn now," Amy said as her and Joanna leaned down to kiss her.

Mark watched in shock to see Amy lick his semen from Karen's chin, then open her mouth to kiss her deeply. Joanna grinned at Mark as he moved back, swinging her leg over Karen's body, lying down on her and twisting her body, sliding in the combined semen from the three men. Mark positioned himself between his wife's spread thighs, pressing his cock into her while staring at Joanna's pussy just a few inches higher.

When he looked up, he saw both Amy and Joanna licking and sucking on Karen's breasts, and his wife again had Dave's cock in her mouth. He was only half hard, and Mark saw that she was able to take his whole length without gagging now, and after a few seconds of sucking him, she turned her head and smiled as she took Peter's cock between her lips again.

Amy moved closer to Joanna as the women rubbed their bodies together, frequently moving higher to kiss her and help her suck on their boyfriend's cocks, and Mark touched them nearly every chance he could, but sometimes was just as happy to watch them.

"As much as I'm loving this, I think I need a break," Mark said with a sigh, sad that his cock was also on break time. "Anyone want a drink?"

Several seconds passed before anyone responded.

"Yeah, I could use a breather," Amy replied, getting up to her knees. "I'm more than happy to keep this going, but my buzz is gone, which means it's past time for another drink. I wouldn't mind letting my jaw relax a little while too."

Joanna reached up to kiss Karen, with half of her lips on Dave's cock at the same time before she stood up and tousled her hair.

"Same," Joanna said, smiling down at Karen. "And you totally need a little break to recover. Don't worry though, my boys won't mind at all if you want to keep teasing them. Unlike your husband, their recovery time is almost non-existent." She glanced at Mark and blushed. "No offense intended, sorry, I'm just familiar with biology."

"None taken," Mark said with a shrug. "You were being honest, not saying it to be rude, and you're also right. I know I'm no longer in my twenties, trust me."

Mark opened the cooler and pulled out several cans of beer, handing one to everyone who would take one, then sat down in the nearest chair.

"Dangit, our chairs are still in my car," Mark said as he stood up. "With three chairs and three ladies, it looks like the guys are parking their asses on the ground."

"No, no, I don't think so," Amy said, reaching up to kiss him on the cheek. "Three guys will sit on the three chairs, leaving three laps for three ladies. Even if it's not inside of us, I don't think we'll complain about the feeling of a cock under me. That should be a really nice tease. Girls? What do you think?"

Karen grunted as she rolled over and pushed herself up, then walked gingerly towards her husband, pushing him to the nearest chair, sitting on his lap and resting her forehead against his neck.

"After how today has gone, apparently I'd sit on anybody," Karen said, giggling into her husband's neck. "I can't believe we did all of this."

"I was kind of thinking the same thing," Joanna said, kneeling in front of Mark and putting her hand on Karen's leg. "We haven't played with another couple before, and it's a total rush for me to see you, as a wife, watching me as your husband fucks me, or hell, any one of the dozen ways we've all had some kind of sexual contact."

"Speaking of which," Amy said, walking to the side of their chair. "Since you're apparently on some kind of sexy day trip, I don't think you're allowed to sit on your husband's lap, Karen. While we all take a few minutes to recover, I think you need to belong to my boyfriends. Come on, go sit on Peter's lap and let him keep you simmering while I spend some quality time with your Mark."

Karen giggled and kissed her husband's neck. "Should I? Babe, do you want me to?"

Mark grasped her breast and kissed her forehead, giving Amy and Joanna a glance.

"If you want to, I won't say a thing," Mark said. "But you need to remember that I'm watching, and I love the look on your face when you're all kinds of turned on. With the way today's going, I wouldn't dream of telling you no."

She stared into Mark's eyes and let Joanna take her hand. Karen stood up, giving her husband a wink as Amy sat on his lap before turning her head to see Peter sit down and hold out his arms for her. She turned around and sat on him, closing her eyes and humming quietly when Peter's hands slid up her body to stop on her breasts.

"I can believe what a slut I am today," Karen whispered. "In one afternoon I've doubled the number of people that have been inside of my body, and done a few things for the first time, all in front of my husband, and even with his approval."

"Trust me, it's been our pleasure," Peter whispered into her ear while he rubbed her nipples. "And if you happen to look at your husband, he's not exactly hating the moment either."

"Yesterday, I would have kicked Mark's ass for staring at a naked woman," Karen said, putting her hands on top of Peter's. "Today I encouraged him to get a blowjob from two naked college girls, to touch them everywhere, and had an orgasm watching him fuck them, all while you were in my pussy, and Dave's cock was up my ass. This is insane."

"What do you say we split up and take some time to cool off in the lake?" Peter asked. "Dave and I can both explore your body more if you want us to, and I'd love to fuck you again. I'm sure Dave would be more than happy to enjoy your body with me."

"Do you think my husband wants you to have sex with me again?"

"From the way he's smiling at the way I'm touching you, I'm sure he won't mind one little bit."

"Why hit the lake for a little bit first?" Amy asked the group. "I wouldn't mind some cool water to relax a bit from the heat of the sun."

Mark nodded his head, and Amy stood up and helped him stand, giving him a kiss as she put his hands on her breasts.

"My jaw isn't really sore, I kind of lied," Amy whispered. "Let my boyfriends keep your wife turned on, and I'll make sure your recovery time is as short as possible. If you haven't had an underwater blowjob before, this is the perfect time to get one. I'll bet Joanna's interested in helping too if you want. What do you think?"

"Babe?" Mark asked, looking at his naked wife on another man's lap. "The girls and I are going to head down to the water. Do you mind?"

He paused, looking at the expression on Karen's face, then chuckled and shook his head.

"After the day we've had, I think I trust Peter and Dave to be as much of a gentleman as they can with another man's wife, and I'll be with Amy and Joanna, so as long as you don't care what I do with them, you also have no limits."

Karen turned her body to face her husband, reaching down as she spread her legs and pressed Peter's shaft against her pussy lips.

"I don't think there's any new stuff left that I can do," Karen whispered, shifting her hips back and forth an inch at a time. "Limits apparently don't exist today. You have your fun, and when these boys think the time is right, I'll demand that they carry me to the water to join in with whatever you're doing with these two girls, and for now I'll do my part to enjoy them using me."

"This is now officially the oddest day of my life," Mark said to Amy and Joanna as they walked towards the water. "I guess the only thing left that I'd be into is some anal action, but if that happens, I want my wife here to see it."

"My guess is that you and Karen don't do anything sexy for a day or two after you get home," Amy said, making Mark grasp her ass. "But by mid-week, you two will be screwing like you probably did before you got married. Like constantly."

"No kidding," Joanna added. "What a fun way to put the spark back into your sex life. Speaking of which, you can fuck my ass if you want to."

"Lets make it more fun for everyone," Amy said with a sly grin.

She stopped walking, then turned around and moved Joanna in front of Mark, pulling him closer to put his hands on her breasts and press his body into hers. She pressed her breasts into the back of Mark's hands and kissed Joanna, then reached past her girlfriend to put her hands on his waist.

"I'll take either of my boyfriends back there, and the other one will have your Karen. Wait a second, Dave's already had her ass, so it's Peter's turn," Amy whispered, staring into his eyes. "When you're fucking my Joanna's ass, Peter's cock will be in your Karen's ass, and Dave in mine. Us three girls will be kissing each other while it happens, and you will be able to watch your wife's face the whole time."

Mark cursed under his breath, moving his hands slightly to enjoy the sensation of four nipples on his fingers at the same time.

"Damn it Amy, between you and your group of friends, I don't know if Karen and I will be physically able to have sex for a week by the time we get home."

Amy giggled and tossed her hair. With a wink, she turned around and walked away, leaving Joanna and Mark to stare at her ass while she swayed her hips.

( .)(. )

Peter lay on his side next to Karen, propping his head up on his hand. His other hand rested on her stomach for a moment, and Karen smiled without opening her eyes. He slid his hand up to her breast, to her neck, then rested on her cheek, his thumb stroking her jaw.

"Comfy there, pretty lady?" He whispered.

"Hmmm..."

"You're looking pretty sexy right now, laying on the ground, arms and legs spread, soaking up the sunshine and our cum, and it's almost as if you want us to eat you up and pleasure you some more."

She giggled, smiling wider. "This is so much crazy fun, I can't remember the last time I was naked outside, much less with two men I don't know, and them having the permission of my husband and I to full access to my body."

"Are you hinting that you want us to do more?"

"No, absolutely not," Karen said, shaking her head. "I'm so done with sex now, I..."

She paused and took a deep breath, then giggled again and turned her head to look at Peter.

"Geez, I can't even lie properly," she said. "Of course I want more of you and Dave, silly. I must have some good stories to report back to my husband of how you both made me squeal, or something like that. Even if none of us reach a climax, I feel a need to at least spend some quality time with the two cocks I have at my disposal."

"I think Mark liked seeing both of us fucking you at the same time," Dave said as he lay down on her other side and licked her nipple. "Our girlfriends did a good job of licking our cum off of your boobs, so at least one of us should give you some more. What do you think?"

Peter licked her other nipple, then rolled to lay on his stomach as he turned sideways to face her. One hand slid down to her ribs and stomach, the other gliding up and down her thigh as he kissed his way down to her groin, stopping before he reached her pussy, kissing and licking her skin everywhere around it.

Dave kissed her chest and neck, getting close to, but not touching, her nipples, then getting up on his hands and knees to kiss her face. He pulled her hand up to hold his cock, then lightly licked her lips as she moaned.