Tanning and Teasing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment he felt exposed and tried to cover his nudity as he put one leg outside, then laughed, feeling more confident as he looked around to see nothing but trees.

"When do the unicorns appear?" Mark said, laughing quietly. "Hell, in this alternate universe, there's nothing but me and my car, the forest, and the feeling I've had the best sex in my life. Why can't I run around naked for a while? That day at the lake was intense, and my brain must be thanking me for it."

He laughed out loud and stood up, stretching his arms above his head, his feet spread wide, groaning to feel the ripple of his back popping, and the gentle tug of the wind through his hair. Mark turned to see his beloved car gleaming in the afternoon light, both doors and the trunk open.

"Wait, why is the back open too? What is this supposed to mean?" Mark whispered to the forest. "I guess it could be worse, I could be dreaming about going to work naked, flying like Superman before crashing into the ocean, or being probed by aliens in a UFO."

Feeling the pine needles crunching under his feet, Mark walked to the back of his car. He hummed in confusion to see that besides the spare tire and tool set, in the middle of the immaculately restored trunk, standing conspicuously by itself, was a can of beer with a blue pill resting on top of it.

"These sex dreams are crazy," Mark said to himself. He felt almost normal, but the recent memory of having a sheen of sweat and the hint of amazing sex was still in his mind. "I know I love my car, but this is kind of weird. Why would my brain tell me I needed a little pill? I get the beer, this is my favorite kind, but a blue pill? I almost think I could smell sex in the air too."

He stared for a moment, then chuckled, popping the pill into his mouth, his tongue feeling the texture of it, then opened the can and swallowed the pill with the help of three long swallows.

"Hell yeah, good stuff," Mark said, staring at the lines of condensation on the sides of the can. "This is weird for a dream, it tastes like the real thing, but with a hint of pussy and cherry chapstick. I've got to write this down when I wake up with the hope I can have this dream again."

Carrying the beer at his side, overtly feeling his nudity as he walked towards the highway, Mark stopped and canted his head, turning around slowly to look at how his car was parked. His mind humming, he closed the trunk and doors of his car, thinking back to how he'd spied on Karen exposing her nudity to three college students from the rock where she was working on her tan.

"Fuck reality, and fuck restraint," Mark said, laughing as he walked past his car towards the lake. "If I'm going to live in this dream state, I'm going to make it epic."

Mark strode confidently down the trail to the lake, smiling widely as he remembered the look on his wife's face while in the midst of sex in front of Amy and her boyfriends. He could almost feel Amy's breasts in his hands, and he paused for a moment, picturing how he'd had sex with Karen while the college students gave them a few minutes of privacy, and he seemed to remember that his nearly naked wife restrained herself from ravaging the two young studs that woke her up later.

He stood in the middle of the trail, sipping his beer, swaying slightly in the wind, listening to the sounds of the animals in the forest, the breeze through the trees, his eyes closed as he built a mental image of his wife between the men while he had been busy in the lake with Amy.

"Fuck, the possibilities are endless," Mark whispered a few minutes later. "Nobody but drunk and horny young adults pretending to be attracted to us, breaking boundaries, touching, tasting, feeling, and... Wow, this is the perfect time. Anything can happen in a dream. I wonder if I can conjure the sight of them finding my Karen lying naked on that rock? Or maybe watch me fucking her from behind while she's staring at the threesome in front of us?"

With a wide smile on his face, Mark walked down the trail. He chuckled at the feeling of the wind through his pubic hair, taking a sip of beer as he felt bold about going naked and drinking in the open. He paused when he heard voices, then chuckled and kept moving.

"Anything's possible," Mark said, draining his beer and tossing the empty can over his shoulder. "What should I expect here? Dragons? Orcs? Merlocs? Hell, maybe a naked wizard sexbot on a unicorn would work too. Or is it going to be an impromptu outdoor adult theater? I'm dreaming and drinking, so anything is possible."

Mark paused when he turned the corner and saw the clearing. The rock he was expecting his naked wife to be sunning herself on was bare, but he saw five people in front of a semi-circle of camping chairs. He smiled to recognize all of them, and Mark whispered a curse of thanks for the sight.

Amy and Joanna were on their backs on top of a blanket, lying with their bodies pointing towards each other, cheek-to-cheek, with the top of their heads pressing into the top of the other's shoulders, and his wife Karen was above them, grinding her crotch into their faces. Every few seconds Karen would move to the side, switching her pussy between the two woman's mouths.

Peter and Dave were fucking Joanna and Amy, and Mark watched the young men as their hands alternated between the lying women's breasts and Karen's body, groping her breasts and ass, kissing her and fingering her, and several times, Mark watched a man stand up and feed his cock to Karen's mouth so she could suck him, tasting the pussy that he had just been inside of.

Mark silently thanked his lucky stars to have such a realistic dream, and to avoid interrupting the scene, he kept silent, pressing his palm into the top of the can when he opened another beer and sat in one of the chairs to watch the orgy taking place in front of him.

He chuckled silently as he looked down at himself, still hardly able to believe he was dreaming of himself naked in front of the scene. Taking a drink, he stroked himself, thinking of the blue pill he'd recently taken.

'This is going to make my regular hardness to a whole new fucking level,' he thought, biting back a chuckle while glancing down at his growing shaft. 'Pun totally intended too. Wow I even make dumb-ass jokes in my dreams. I wonder if I'm going to jump into the mix or just wait for them to switch around?'

It seemed like time slowed down for Mark. He held his cock in one hand, stroking himself gently while frequently sipping his beer. Watching the quartet of lovers having sex, with his wife alternating which woman's mouth her pussy was on, Mark groaned to see her lean back to kiss Dave, which made her breasts point at Peter, who wasted no time in leaning forward to suck on her nipples.

"Oh hey, look who joined us finally," Amy giggled, staring at his cock. "Get over here and let me suck you already."

Mark's head was spinning as he stood up and dropped his empty can. In a rush of desire, he fell to his knees and pushed down on his shaft, gasping to see his cock enter her mouth while at the same time watching Joanna's tongue dancing across Karen's clit.

When Karen moved to cover Amy's mouth with her pussy, Mark saw Joanna look to the side, smiling as she saw him around Karen's thigh, then held up her hand to stop Dave, pressing her knees together to push her boyfriend away. Dave smiled and backed up, giving Mark a grin. After he moved, Joanna squirmed out from under Karen and rolled over to move closer on her hands and knees, and Mark's heart raced to see the Dave press his cock between the women's bodies.

"He's helping Amy play with her pussy," Joanna whispered to Mark as she got up to her knees. "He's probably rubbing against her ass too, he's really into that. Trust me, I know very well how much he likes anal."

"He can't fuck her," Mark whispered, staring at Joanna's swaying breasts before grabbing them. "You heard us, we kind of have a rule."

"Fuck her ass," Karen said a minute later, staring at her husband, her soft voice almost like a whisper in Mark's ears. "I've had so many tongues and fingers in me, I can't even count them, and I need to get fucked, and if you fuck her ass, I'll let Dave have mine."

"I'm gonna need your pussy first," Dave said, and Mark could see the young college stud rubbing his thick cock up and down between Karen's thighs. "I'm not going to really fuck her, not like for reals, unless you both want me to, but we need the lubrication. Spit isn't enough, and a woman's pussy makes the perfect lube."

Mark chuckled in his dream state, staring at the look of need in his wife's eyes. "Dude, put your dick anywhere you want to if she'll let you."

He watched his wife, their eyes locked together, as she pushed back, and Karen's jaw dropped open when her ass pressed into Dave's belly. She took three deep breaths before her eyes closed, then she dropped her head and moaned as she fell to her elbows, her head tilted to the side while trying to watch her husband with one half-opened eye.

"Mark, he's fucking me, another man is fucking me," Karen said, half whispering and half moaning.

"Damn that's hot," Mark said, leaning back as his fingers lightly grazed his shaft as he stared at his wife. "I wonder if that's how she would look in real life?"

"Looks like that boundary has been broken too, and you both love it," Joanna whispered to Mark, pausing to suck him deep into her mouth. "Look at her face. Look at your wife, Mark. My boyfriend is fucking her, and she's loving it. She's thinking about that same dick pulling back and thrusting into her virgin asshole. Damn, Dave always did have a way with charming women into fucking him, and you just let him have your wife's pussy too. Hey, I have an idea, come with me for a minute."

Mark's eyes grew wide as he looked at his cock disappear between Joanna's lips. It looked bigger than usual, and when he heard the sound of her trying to breathe around his shaft, he thought of the blue pill he'd taken with his beer.

"Damn, that pill's potent," Mark whispered, glancing up to see his wife's look of rapt pleasure taking Dave's cock. "I should try this more often, this is amazing stuff. Hey Joanna, guess what? Your boyfriend is fucking my wife."

He was distracted from his gazing when Peter walked into view. He didn't so much see Peter, not with sex on the brain, instead he saw a hard cock bounce into his line of sight, and it wasn't until Peter stuck his cock into Karen's mouth did Mark realize that another man had so easily received a blowjob from his wife.

Karen turned her head to look at Mark, her eyes fluttering as she tried to maintain focus. The moment her hair and breasts stopped bouncing from Dave's thrusting, she pulled away from Peter, smiling at Mark and Joanna, and it looked like she was about to say something before she gasped, squealing briefly before rolling her eyes and squeezing the blanket into her fists.

"He's pushing into my ass," Karen whispered, whining as she dropped her forehead against the ground. "Mark, you told him to take my ass, and he's slipping into me. Wait... No... He's... Fucking shit, Mark, Dave's in my ass. He's fucking my ass."

"It looks like Dave got another notch," Joanna said, sucking Mark's cock for a moment. She gave him a sly smile, turning around as she half stood up, looking over her shoulder as she sat on his lap. "If it's OK for them, then we... Yeah... Oh hell yeah..."

Joanna moaned as she sat down on Mark's cock, then bent down to touch her toes. She wiggled her hips to take his full length, and she could only keep one eye open to watch Dave and Karen. Mark stared at his wife while Joanna eased herself up and down on his cock, and when the young woman's ass rested on his thighs, Mark pulled her back so she rested against his chest, then pulled her thighs wide before reaching up to grasp her breasts.

"Your boyfriend took my wife's anal virginity," Mark whispered, toying with Joanna's nipples. "Let her see us. If Karen looks at us, I want her to see that my cock is inside of you."

"Hmmm, you're a dirty boy," Joanna whispered into his ear. "I've been wanting to fuck you ever since I sucked your dick at the rest stop."

Mark's hands stopped moving as his brain latched onto her comment. As if in slow motion, he watched his wife taking two men at once, and with a moan of pleasure, Karen looked up at Peter as she pulled her head back.

Karen whined and reached for her ass, pulling her cheeks apart as moved to stand up straight on her knees, glancing once at Mark before looking up at Peter and opening her mouth. She let out a soft whine when he knelt to kiss her nipples, and when he lifted his head to kiss her on the lips, Karen's eyes turned to the side to stare at her husband.

"Your wife is turning out to be one hell of a sexy little slut," Joanna whispered. "Dave's fucking her in the ass, and Peter is about to be the second man in five minutes to have her pussy. Is this turning you on or what?"

Mark's eyes were wide as he listened to the woman that was riding his cock, and his hands dropped to rest by his thighs. With a mixture of anger, jealousy, lust, and an unknown source of white noise running through his mind, he could feel the tightness of Joanna's pussy around his shaft, her ass rubbing his stomach, and it all seemed too real now, and it felt like he was trapped in a movie.

"This is really happening?" Mark asked Joanna, hardly able to believe what he was seeing.

"Oh hell yeah it is. Isn't this hot as fuck?"

"I thought I was dreaming."

Joanna giggled softly, turning to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. She lifted his hands to her breasts, flexing her legs as she bounced gently on his cock.

"You passed the hell out when we were all sucking and fucking in your car, so we let you nap and came out here to get a bit more room to play," Joanna whispered, meeting Karen's eyes and smiling when the woman's gaze moved lower to see her husband's cock inside of her. "If it makes you feel any better, your wife didn't take my boyfriend's cock inside of her pussy until you said it was OK, so I kind of assumed it was cool for me to sit on your dick too, and I hope you don't mind."

Mark groaned as he looked at his wife. His hands were grasping Joanna's breasts, and the feeling of filling up Joanna was amazing. The sounds Karen was making made Mark's balls surge, and he smiled to think of the pill he'd taken.

"Did you leave a beer and a pill for me in the trunk?"

"No, that was your wife's idea when she heard my boyfriends took the pill," Joanna said. "I've got to admit that I'm loving the change it made in you."

"I'm back to what I was like in college, and it feels amazingly good," Mark whispered. "I haven't been this hard in years, and I've been scared of taking that pill because it seems like I'm admitting my age and failings."

"My guess is that Karen would like you to get a prescription so you can have a supply every time she wants you."

Mark huffed, his hands sliding down Joanna's hips as he sighed. He looked at Joanna's ass resting on his lap, and he pulled her back, smoothing out her hair behind her ear as he kissed her cheek.

"If and when you ever get married, you'd better be as enthusiastic about sex as you are now, or your husband will be mad about you holding back."

"I hope you don't mean one of those two guys," Joanna said with a quiet laugh. "They are my toys. My fuck-buddies. In the long game, they don't mean shit to me. For right now though, they rock my world. They're arm candy and good in bed, but they aren't husband material, I'll wait for a better man and hope I still do everything to make him happy with me."

Mark pulled Joanna closer, catching a glimpse of his wife's eyes while she was pinned by a man from each end, looking at him and moaning.

"My Karen lied to me about liking sex, but apparently she is liking it one hell of a lot more with them than she ever did with me."

"Us women are fickle," Joanna said, pressing her breast into his face. "We want more than a dick inside of us, we want to be wanted, to be lusted over, to be desired, and for Dave and Peter to be fucking your wife right now is probably one of Karen's dreams come true. Enough talk though, you need to finish filling her up, Mark. Put your cock in her mouth so she can taste my pussy on you."

Joanna eased her body up slowly, her hands on Mark's knees, looking back at him over her shoulder, pausing for a moment when only the head of his cock was still inside of her. She smiled at him as she wagged her ass, then moved forward, going down to her hands and knees and crawling towards Karen.

Mark swore softly to see his wife stuck between the two young men. The look of pure passion on her face made his cock throb, and he tried not to think of both Dave and Peter having their cocks inside of her at the same time. She held on to Peter's shoulders, moaning almost constantly as she used her legs to move her body up and down two inches at a time, and Mark cursed again when he saw both Joanna and Amy move to his wife's side and take turns kissing her.

He stood up and walked several slow circles around the four people clustered around his wife, taking in the view of the three naked women as well as the sight of his wife's pleasure. Stopping behind Amy, he stared at the eight hands that roamed across Karen's body, and he wasn't surprised that he couldn't see her breasts or any part of her ass through them.

Karen's hands were on the other women's breasts, and looking at his wife, Mark almost felt like he was still in a dream state, hardly believing what they were doing, and he nearly laughed when he knelt behind Amy and easily slid his cock into her from behind, amazed that he could penetrate the beautiful young co-ed with such ease, especially when she was sucking on his wife's nipple right in front of him.

"I need you," Karen whispered between moans.

With his cock still in Amy's pussy, Mark leaned across the woman to kiss his wife.

"One airtight wife, coming right up," Mark whispered.

He pulled away from Amy, smiling at her as she looked up at him for a moment. Amy kissed the side of his shaft as Mark held it in front of her face, and he groaned to feel his wife's mouth cover the head of his cock, hardly able to believe that he was experiencing two women's mouths on him at once.

Amy lowered her body to suck on Karen's nipple, and Mark groaned in frustration to feel his wife stop moving. Karen stayed still, breathing heavily through her nose, and it took a moment for Dave and Peter to respond.

Mark saw the two men shift slightly, and it took them a few seconds to synchronize their movements. With his hands on his wife's head, he followed Pete's rhythm, thrusting his cock into Karen's mouth at the same time Pete pushed deeper into her pussy, then both men pulling back as Dave's cock went deeper into her ass.

The muted sound of Karen's moans increased in tempo and pitch, and Mark waited for the look on his wife's face that he loved. Moving one hand to cover her jaw and cheek, he pressed his cock deeper between her lips and held it in place at the same time he saw the small movement of her eyes moving rapidly behind her closed lids.

She cried out, saliva running out from between his shaft and her lips. Karen's body convulsed, her arms squeezing the other two women's faces into her breasts, and Mark smiled to see the way her legs trembled as she fought to breathe through her spasms.

"Damn that was hot," Mark whispered.

He let go of her head when she gave the slightest motion of trying to pull away. Karen's mouth hung open, a strand of saliva connecting her lower lip to his cock, and she rested her forehead on Pete's chest while trying to wave one hand at Dave.

Dave's knees spread as he lowered his body, and he held her ass with both hands while slowly pulling out of her rear entrance. Karen moaned again, her body trembling, and her hands shook while reaching to hold herself up on Pete's shoulders. Joanna and Amy shared a smile, then both of them looked at Mark.