Tanning and Teasing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her legs turned as she spread them, her knees pointing to the side, and she put her hand on Peter's shoulder as the young man teased her. Karen could feel his muscles flexing as he moved, and as both men worked to build up her levels of pleasure, she opened her eyes to stare at the blue sky, feeling the warmth of the sun on her bare body. She focused on the feeling of hands and mouths on her, Dave's balls in her palm, his thick rigid cock resting across her forearm, and she moaned in pleasure as the two men explored her entire body.

When Peter moved out of reach of her hand, she glanced down to see that he was lying between her wide-spread legs. She stroked Dave's cock while he kissed her, then smiled to see him move forward on his knees, her hand still on his shaft as she helped guide it to her mouth.

"Suck it, sexy lady," Dave whispered.

Karen smiled up at him, then opened her mouth wide as his body blocked her view of the sky. At the same moment that Dave's cock head entered her mouth, she moaned loudly to feel Peter's cock slide into her pussy. Her arms fell down to the grass, and she closed her eyes to savor the feeling of two men gently thrusting their hard cocks into her with the same rhythm.

"Don't cum on my boobs this time," Karen whispered after pushing Dave back. "I want to show Mark the cum of two men streaming out of my pussy. Can you both cum inside of me?"

She grabbed Dave's ass to pull him forward again, then his hands to her head. Peter leaned forward to grab both of her breasts as he slowly thrusted in and out of her.

"Are you sure about that?" Peter asked. "Both of us?"

Karen pulled back again, smiling at both men in turn.

"I'm fucking five people today, I don't even know where my clothes are, and I care about neither," Karen said. "My husband wanted both of you to do whatever we all wanted so I could be happy, and I think that your combined cum running down my the inside of my thighs would show him exactly how much fun we're having."

Dave moved back, leaning down to kiss her as Peter continued thrusting.

"In that case, after we both finish, we'll bring you back to your husband, carrying you like you said, your legs spread so the world can see your leaking pussy," Dave whispered, holding her head up as he gave her several light kisses, holding his finger above her left breast, letting Peter's thrusts make her breast move to tweak her nipple. "But don't think we're done after that. While one of our girlfriends are riding Mark, Peter and I will take turns with you again, giving him a show he'll never forget."

Karen bit her lower lip and moaned, then smiled at Dave and opened her mouth, nodding her head.

--- ===== ---

~ The End ~

--- ===== ---