Tanning to Entertain Ch. 03

Story Info
I stepped over the edge and happily wasn't disappointed.
1.4k words
4.35
17.4k
16

Part 3 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
323 Followers

My total exposure of my body to Kent did more than break the ice. It definitely moved my relationship with Kent to a new level. No longer was he simply Mike's friend who frequently stopped by.

I thought of a way to get him at the house without Mike being in the next room.

One evening after my son had left for work, I put on another of Mike's tee shirts and a pair of cut off jeans I had altered to be practically nothing. A little make up, and cologne.

I called Kent and told him I needed help in moving the stove. A half hour later he showed up to assist me. We pulled it out to check the electrical connection, I told him I was having problems with one of the burners After unplugging and putting the connect back, every thing seemed to be working correctly.

I rewarded him with a beer and I fixed myself a stiff drink and suggested we sit on the deck to talk. The chairs were a few feet apart but close enough to have an quiet conversation.

I inquired about his girlfriend and how long they had been dating. He opened up and said 'about long enough'. Apparently he was not having the intimacy he thought was enough for the length of the time they had been together.

I explained there was a lot more now compared to my dating days at his age. Explaining young women want to be free from being 'owned' now.

Without stopping I told him when I was his age there was less to do and having a steady boyfriend meant making out, parking on country roads and exploring each other's body. I jokng said if a boy hadn't attempt to feel me up by the second date, I figured he was gay!

Laughing, I continued. I told him I seemed to have had the largest boobs from the eighth grade on in my class and became extremely popular. I added I saw every movie that came to our little town. None of the guys has a car but a dark theater was fine

He said he could understand that. I asked if he thought I was strange when I hadn't hesitated in allowing him the see me topless?

Not at all he told me. Selfishly, I told him my exposure to him hadn't been all for his pleasure. He asked what I meant.

Well, it was now or never to tell him.

I said I had enjoying him looking at me.

Telling him I loved to tan nude. I had attempted to do it since my early twenties. Adding that Mike's father loved to come home and find me in the backyard, naked and waiting for him. With a smile I said Mike was probably conceived in that yard.

Kent appeared to be enjoying our talk. Watching him squirm was telling me a lot.

I asked up he needed another beer and he accepted.

I returned and before sitting down, I moved my chair almost directly in front of him. I leaned over to hand him his beer and I think only then did he realize how short my cutoffs were . I could feel the seam tight between my labia lips.

Telling him knowing he was watching me was actually a 'turn on' and I didn't want it to stop. Asking if it bothered, he assured me he didn't.

I placed my feel in my chair and slightly opening my legs. I was sure he was seeing my pussy lips around the seam of my shorts.

If I didn't go on I probably would hate myself later.

Telling him I use to be a terrible tease earlier in my life. He smiled. I asked him if he thought I had lost my ability to excite men?

I didn't wait for an answer. I told my right foot and slipped it up his thigh. I didn't go up to his crotch but near enough to cause him to open his legs farther.

Kent knew I wanted it to go way past my sunbathing.

He said I was the sexiest woman he had ever met. I smiled, and joking said 'good answer'.

I slipped my right hand down to my cutoffs. He smiled. Standing, I slipped the cutoffs down and off and kicked them away. Sitting back in the chair. again, my legs open, I placed the fingers of my right hand over my pussy lips. I asked if he had ever watched a woman masturbate,

He told me he hadn't. I asked if he wanted to. I believe his answer was 'hell yes'.

I asked if he jerked off much. Sometimes he said. Not exactly what I had hoped for, I was hoping he would admit each and every time he had watched me on the deck.

I told him I wanted to see him do it. i wanted to know quickly if he was aroused as much as I was.

Again I dipped my finger inside me. Adding an addition one I gently rubbed my clit slowly.

I told him to take out his cock. Without hesitation he stood and removed his shorts and briefs. Already erect, there was the subject of my admiration. The head was much thicker than I had remember but he hadn't been hard when he walked pass to the shower. He placed his hand around his tool. Amazed, I noticed there were a few inches above and below his hand. Was I lucky or what!

I said we needed to watch each other as we played with ourselves. I watch him begin to slip his hand up and down on his penis. The sight caused me to increase my own play. Soon we were going at it steadily.

I looked at Kent asked if he had thought about how far I might go with my teasing and now far he thought I would. He failed to answer. Again I queried if he thought we would be sitting on the deck watching what we were dong now.

Surprisingly, he said he had hope farther. How far I asked. He said he wanted to play and suck my, I believe the way he put it was, my 'tits'. I almost laughed.

I stopped and stood up. Removing my top, I moved next to his chair, I told him to do it now. He raised my breast and leaned down so he could place my nipple in his mouth. Kent began to gently . suck the nipple into his mouth. I thought I was going to cream right then. He had stopped his masturbation and I told him to continue.

I was so excited I didn't think of the possibly he would shoot his load any second. I didn't want to stop him. And as I thought he shot a steam of sperm in a couple of minutes. His hand was covered, his thighs were covered and the deck showed the power of a young man's ability to cum.

He didn't look up at me. His head had moved away from my breast and he seemed to be totally embarrassed.

I reached down and turned his head to see me. I told him he had nothing to be ashamed of. Adding, he had made me very happy to know he thought I was sexy and seeing I was still desirable

He had covered his penis with his hands.

I stepped back and dropped to my knees. I removed his hands and grasped his still hard cock. He jumped slightly. Smiling at him, I moved my face over his tool and gently licked a little of the cum off his tool. o run him

Looking up, I told him I was going to show him something I loved to do. He watched as I licked more of his juices off his penis and balls. wanted to bury my face into his pubic hair. I didn't want to cause him to see my real intentions so I limited licked only. Occasioning I would look up into his eyes. I saw a young man who I hoped had matured that night.

I cleaned him as well as I could and not wanting to gross him out, I stood up and asked if he had enjoyed our conversation.

He assured me he had.

I told him he might need a shower and I let him take it alone. If I had gone up with him I would had ended up doing something I wasn't sure I was ready for.

Probably soon, but I wanted to give him time to think.

He might chose to never come back.

To be continued...

sueshows
sueshows
323 Followers