Tanning to Entertain Ch. 21

Story Info
Disappointment fills my life, only to be soothed by Marti.
3.3k words
4.55
1.7k
2
0

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers

Well, true to form, my boy toy party got 'blown up.'

I was tanning on the deck two days before my party was to off, and I was naked, a wine cooler soothing my anxiety. I had oiled my body and paid attention to my bare puss and nipples. Thinking of Kent and his friends' cocks was flooding my senses.

I received a phone call from Kent, and instead of telling me when everyone was going to arrive, Kent said he was leaving town today with an uncle to work in his uncle's company.

"Sue, he wants to train me to run the company when he retires. I will have to fly back to Houston today."

I voiced my acceptance and told him I understood. It was an excellent opportunity for him.

I didn't say a word about the planned get-together. Only how much I was going to miss him. He filled a void for me when I was most needy.

"Baby, do you have time to come by so we can celebrate your success," I asked?

" I would love to, but I must pack and get ready. Hopefully, I will be back in a couple of months. Sorry." Kent explained.

We said our 'goodbyes' with me, almost in tears. I felt so sorry for myself and contemplated drowning my sorrow with liquor. Knowing that would leave me in a worst mental state, I did the best next option.

"Hey, it's mom. Where are you?" I asked Marti, and I could tell she wasn't alone, where I most wanted her to be.

"I'm with my aunt, and I will leave in a few minutes. Let me call you back," Marti replied.

I got up and to hell with the possibility of being seen; I paced the deck, waiting for her call.

Finally, her call came in. "Marti, I'm a mess. I know I'm a grown woman and should be able to handle this, but I can't."

Marti interrupted me, "What's happened?"

"Kent is moving to Houston TODAY! I won't be able to see him before he leaves, and I'm so depressed." I explained.

"I'm so sorry. Kent's been good for you. Not only the sex but being a companion when you needed him. Sorry." Marti consoled me.

A pregnant silence filled the phone. Marti finally spoke. "Do you want me to stop by?"

Without hesitation, I said, "yes, I need to talk."

I went upstairs, stepped into the shower, and washed the oil off my body. I threw on a tee shirt and walked back downstairs, and my mind wasn't on make-up.

I fixed myself a bourbon and coke and sat on the couch. I sipped my drink too quickly and developed a buzz. Foolishly, I returned to the kitchen and refilled my glass.

Marti arrived within a half hour. She rushed in the door and found me on the couch. I was beyond caring about my looks and appeared out of it.

"Mom, I wish I could say something to make it better. I'm at a loss." Marti said.

The look on her face showed she knew I was intoxicated. She moved beside me and hugged me. "I need to be with you tonight, and I'll call Mike and tell him I'm staying over."

"Damn, Marti, I was so happy until his call. Things Were perfect. I had the affection I needed from Kent, and I could call him anytime. He knew my needs and my yearning to have more young sex partners and arranged for it to happen. Now, I'm back to zero." I told Marti.

"I'm blubbing. I'm drunk, talking to my best friend, and being a baby". I continued.

I laid my head back, desperately trying to sober up. I needed to gain control.

Marti attempted a feeble joke, "Mom, you're the most desirable cougar in Lexington."

"Bull shit! I don't hear the phone ringing off the hook. I'm going to have to go back to cruising the bars and picking up the dreads" I knew petty was not a good look for me.

"I'll make you a bet. You drink coffee, a lot of it, and get cleaned up. I bet I can have a 'boy toy' here by 10:00, ready to satisfy you. Bet?" Marti bragged.

I didn't want to win the bet and wasn't sure I could be presentable in five hours, but I was willing to try.

Marti went into the kitchen and made us a cup of coffee. We sat and talked about how we were there to cover each other's back.

Within an hour, I was feeling better, a headache, of course, but aspirin possibly made it bearable.

By 8:00, I was again in the shower. I must have brushed my teeth six times to get the smell off my breath.

Marti was still downstairs and on the phone. I had no idea who she was calling.

She came upstairs shortly before 9:00 and said, 'it's all arranged; When I tried to get more from her, she smiled and said, "it's arranged."

She guided me through applying my make-up. She said she knew the perfect look and what young men liked. When finished, I wondered if she had depleted my supply.

"Are you sure?" I couldn't duplicate what she had applied with a video.

"Go with me on this. And don't you dare go with anything that suggests you are ready for bed. It would help if you showed your sexiness, not trying for Victoria's Secret ad.

We were in the den, sipping on diet coke, when the doorbell rang--10:00 on the dot. Marti answered the door and ushered Benji and another young man into the den.

I stood, smiling, and ensured both guys saw my breasts unfettered in a cut-off tank top. (Marti assured me that was what all fashionable women were wearing now.) She had given me her boy shorts to wear.

"Hi, Benji, and who is your friend?" I looked at the new man uncertainly if I had met him before.

"Sue, this is Dane. We went to junior high together, and he lives in - and is home visiting his grandparents.

"Nice to meet you, Dane. Did Benj tell you anything about our planned fun? I know it's not what you expected during your visit, but I think I can make it fun." I said.

I told Benji to get some beer for him and Dane. I motioned for Marti to join me on the deck. "How did you arrange this? Benji is doable, but I'm not sure I want Dale to be able to spread it to others. What should I do?"

Marti said, " I knew Benji was in Kent's plans. Benji said he had a friend who might be perfect for joining us. I can call it all off if you are uncomfortable."

"No," and then asked, "what do you mean 'us?'

"I guess I led Benji to know I would be here, and he was giddy with the possibilities. I will leave if you want." Marti explained.

"Are you comfortable with being included?" I knew she wasn't staying exclusive for Mike. "You don't have to stay, and I want you to be here. Your involvement is up to you."

Dane and Benji stood in the den and were awaiting our return.

Well, it's time.

I moved to Benji and took his hand, placing it inside the open leg of my boy shorts. I pushed it to my vagina and said, "I need your cock. Where do you want me?"

Benji grasped my hand and pulled it out. "On the coffee table. Take off your shorts and lean on the coffee table."

I removed the shorts and tank top, and I stood before him. I watched as he pulled out his tee and shorts and kicked off his flip-flops. I looked at his cock and saw it was smaller than Kent's. I took it in my right hand and stroked it. "Nice," I lied.

The contrast of his tan was apparent against mine. I worshipped the sun.

I looked into his young eyes, wondering if he knew how much he was about to 'own' me. That thought is for another time.

I turned and placed my hands on the table. I opened my legs--Ready for his entry.

I leaned forward to give him my open puss. Benji moved to me and ran his penis against me. I wiggled my butt and cooed, "I'm ready big boy."

He began to enter me. Slow so as not to hurt me. I waited but eventually pushed back against him. His penis slipped into me completely. "Yeah, Benji, I need that. Show me you're a man."

I looked to find Marti, and she was seated on the ottoman, totally engaged with Dane.

Benji pushed with vigor to please me. I returned the thrusts to increase MY PLEASURE.

"Yeah, big boy, fuck me hard. Don't worry about hurting me. I want your big dick in." I urged Benji.

A movement to my right caused me to look. Marti had removed her top, and Dane was stroking her boobs. No doubt the most fantastic the young man had ever seen.

I hoped Benji could hold out long enough for me. I moved my left hand to find my clitoris. I began to flip the engorged button furiously. I heard his breathing quicken and urged him on. FUCK ME, BENGI, FILL ME UP!" I shouted.

Benji shot his load, and I was able to come soon after.

"Ah, baby, that was great. I want you to be my man." I lied.

Benji backed up, giving me room to stand. Usually, I would turn and clean my lover's cock, but I passed this time.

I sent Benji for drinks. I sat on the edge of the coffee table to watch Mariti and Dane.

Dane had removed his shorts to allow Marti to stroke him. She looked at me and mouthed, 'Alright!'. Dane was very well-hung compared to his friend.

Marti is a sexual animal. She is a young version of myself, and I don't know if she had ever passed up a good cock.

Benji came back with beers and stood naked, watching them. I took the beer and sat it on the far end of the table.

Marti was running her right hand over her boobs to entice Dane. I wasn't surprised to see Benji move to her and include himself in their play.

Marti turned to allow Benji to cup her breast and moved his hand to include her turgid nipple.

I watched the action and found myself touching myself. I love Marti like a daughter, and to see her pleased is something I would trade my pleasure to see. She's my son's wife, but she's also too much like me.

I moved to one of the loungers in the room to watch. I naughtily placed my feet on the arms and blatantly played with myself.

Marti released Dane's cock and stood. Looking at me, she smiled and then walked to the couch. She removed her shorts and lay partially on the seat--one leg on the sofa and the other foot on the floor.

Benji moved to kneel on the floor in position to service her vagina with his mouth.

Dane stepped to the couch and knelt on the seat to present his penis to Marti's face. I smiled as I thought how many men would give up a nut to be in their place.

Marti's hand went to Dane's cock, and she guided it to her mouth. Looking directly at me, she licked the head. Benji was using his fingers to probe Marti's pussy. I watched as his tongue ran out to lick it softly.

"Guys, I want to be pleased. Show me I didn't make a mistake inviting you over here tonight." Marti said.

She took more of Dane's cock in her mouth, looking up at him. He was so close to cumming; I didn't think he would last a minute. Marti sensed this also and removed him from her lips.

"Dane, do you have a girlfriend who would do this for you? If you were boyfriend, I drain your balls regularly. We could go out on a date, and I would suck you off until you were ready to cum; then, I would remove my blouse and let you shoot it on me. Would you like that?" Marti teased.

I wasn't sure Marti's speech was correct for the moment, as I saw Dane throw back his head, about to cum.

"Benji, damnit, if you can't do better than that, fucking me is out of the question," she said firmly to him.

Wow, was she in control?

"Let me up. I'm disappointed in both of you guys. Sue, let Benji have the best piece of pussy he has ever had. I allowed both of you to paw me, getting yourselves turned on. And now I don't know what to expect."

Marti stood and walked to my lounger, and I moved my leg to allow her to sit on an arm. She placed her hand on my wet snatch.

"Mom, I'm going to let Dane screw me. I want you to watch and coach him if he needs it to please me. Benji, you sit in a corner and play with yourself.

I half believed her myself. I knew she was working with the guys, and I was impressed.

Marti moved to the coffee table and took the same position I had had earlier. Her head remained on the end of the table so she could watch.

"Dane, come here." She raised her head and ordered him to place his cock in her mouth. She rolled his penis around with her tongue and announced. "It's time to fuck me."

Dane moved between her open legs. I watched as he fed his rod into her opening.

"Yeah, that's good. I want a good screwing. Do me, Dane." Marti spoke.

I watched as the young man pushed deep into her. His ample cock was enough to give her pleasure.

I looked at Benji, and I felt sorry for him. It was time to make amends.

"Benji, come here," I told him. "I want you to cum in my mouth and taste what you shot in my cunt."

I was sure my raw language had shocked him, but he obeyed me.

I dropped off the lounger and settled on my knees. The young man positioned himself before me. Looking up into his eyes, I smiled, "You're about to get the best blow job of your life."

I cupped his balls and drew him to my mouth. I ran my tongue down his shaft and returned to the head.

. Sucking lightly, I took my other hand and ran my nails over Benji's balls, scratching them. I felt him spasm. "If you come now, you will never be back here," I informed him.

I could hear Marti moaning from the fuck she was receiving from Dane. I just hoped he lasted long enough to please her.

I told Benji I have a tight throat, and most men caused me to gag when they screwed my mouth. Another lie to feed his ego.

I began to take him in my mouth and stopped him, only to run my tongue around his shaft. I moved against his groin and found my lips touching his pubic hair. Pushing slightly, I faked a gag. Withdrawing him completely. I gave a choking sound and looked up at him.

"Go easy; I don't want to hurt my throat. You taste good. Just what I need to get me off." I told Benji.

Again, Benji began to feed me his rod. This time more carefully. I grasped his ass and pushed him in. Soon, he was working his cock into me, and I accepted him without discomfort.

Marti was screaming! How in the hell Dane delayed, cumming was terrific. I learned later that his cock remained hard enough after cumming he was able to get Marti off. Praise, young cocks!

I went to my second way to get a man to cum. As I sucked Benji, I ran my first finger up his anus. Lol, he began to shoot immediately.

"Yeah, that was a nice load. Well done, stud." I praise him.

The young men were ready to leave. They had bragging material, and I am sure it won't be long before I'm known as a cougar and like young men.

Hell, it's the truth; I hope I don't see it on a billboard.

After the guys left, Marti and I talked about the evening. All and all, not too bad.

Marti said, "I thought Benji would have a bigger dick. That had to be disappointing for you. Dane was a nice surprise, and he will get all the pussy he can handle."

I thanked Marti again for getting the guys together so quickly. fin

She laughed and admitted she had misled Benji into thinking he would finally have her.

Marti is someone of whom I'm so proud. Mike brought her to our home as a date, and it didn't take long for Marti and me to develop a bond. She is attractive and immediately draws the attention of men. Her breasts are complete, and she flaunts them in her clothes.

I know I'm no competition to her, and my age and gravity are drawing away my ability to equal her beauty.

"I needed tonight. I'm embarrassed at how my urges are leading my life in importance. I might need to see someone." I admitted.

We both sat there, nude, deposits of sperm in our bodies. Neither of us showed any remorse. I wanted to hold Marti and possibly move our contact into sexual play.

Marti commented, "why don't we shower together and then relieve any sexual tension we still have."

She got up and preceded me up the stairs. She went into the bathroom and quickly adjusted the shower to include us.

I stepped in and found the shower gel. Marti's face was turned up, receiving the spray on her face.

I filled my hand with the get and ran my hand over her breasts. Marti's nipples showed her pleasure.

She lowered her face and placed her mouth on mine. We hungrily kissed as we stroked the other's body. Hands went to openings, probing.

I needed this. Marti has always given me pleasure when I'm most needy.

We finished separately. Toweling off quickly allowed me time to retrieve my lotion from the vanity, and I warmed it in my hands.

I began to apply the liquid to her back and covered her posterior completely.

I started on her shoulders and arms, stooped, and applied the lotion to her long legs.

Standing, we kissed again as I began to rub the lotion on her breasts. I knew she would allow me the time to want to continue our fun on my bed.

Marti laid on her side, allowing me to lay on my back next to her. She gently ran her hand over my upper body. As she brushed my boobs, I tensed in anticipation.

I closed my eyes as she leaned over me and sucked each nipple with her mouth. Her tongue magically circled the tips and had each as hard as rocks.

I feel her hand move down my body to my groin. I wanted her to probe my vagina, and she didn't disappoint and soon had her forefinger on my clitoris.

Her manipulations were perfect. I began to coo and receive love from her.

Over the next several minutes, my senses were satisfied. My orgasm built slowly and exited my body in a flourish, and I was weak to the point of not knowing if I could move.

Marti teasingly said, "Like?" She kissed me lightly.

"Tomorrow morning, it's my turn. Rest now but be ready to do the same thing for me." She said.

Marti held me as I dozed off.

I love this young woman.

sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers