Tanning to Entertain Ch. 20

Story Info
Kent brings potential young men to a party.
1.7k words
4.47
2.8k
3
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers

It seems things are falling into place for my new sexual adventures.

One unexpected happening involves Mike and Marti. Mike was offered a position with a car parts company in Nashville. That means relocating to Tennessee and fewer pop-in visits from them. I'll miss both, and being unable to talk to Marti, direct support for my ego, will be dearly missed.

Kent is spending more and more time at my home, and his sexual appetite is giving me an appreciation for young cock.

Still wanting to experience a wider variety of young men, I asked what he thought I should do to get it.

His comeback surprised me. "I've mentioned you to several of my friends, and they are a 'go' in that department. I want to warn you; some are friends of Mike's, so he might hear about you if we go ahead."

I had considered that possibility continuously. Mike and Marti know of my sexual needs, so I've decided to go ahead with younger sex.

I told Kent, Mike and Marti are moving out of town soon, and I saw that as the opportunity to have a party for them. Maybe a cookout at my home. I suggested that might be an excellent time to invite some friends over that Kent had talked to and let me get to meet them.

"I can get three or four for that, I'm sure. Are you talking about sex at the cookout?" Kent inquired.

"No, just a chance to see I'm approachable and give them a look at what I can offer. No sex, but a little flirting," I said.

Mike had to be in Nashville on the first of the month, so I planned the party for Saturday.

I figured a group of around a dozen would be there. Marti wanted to invite a couple of her girlfriends; Mike wanted to ask a few, Kent and his prospects, and myself.

The weather was perfect. By 4 o'clock, I had everything set up. I showered, shaved all the pertinent areas, and picked out a short sundress that showed abundant cleavage. I was sure I could entice my potential new friends with the outfit.

Kent arrived early with his three friends, giving me time to meet with them. I had beers and chips with dip set out. I knew one of them from previous contact, Benji, and should have expected him. Benji had busted his butt to catch me tanning nude several times, and I'm sure he had been able to do so.

Chaz certainly was interesting. He looks more mature than his age, and I like to see more.

Jimmy, a classmate of Mike's, came too. I had met him a couple of times, but I was sure he was not a close friend of my son.

Kent made a point to say close, and a few times, he put his arm around me and purposely brushed my breast. The others caught the action.

On the deck, I sat on one of the loungers and made sure all caught my cleavage as I bent over the re-adjust my sandal strap. None of the new guys adverted his eyes when I looked up.

Standing, I approached Benji and asked if he thought he could please me. His smile told me he was ready, and right now might be the time.

"Later, Baby, not tonight but soon. Save up all that cum for me". My bluntness announced my intentions to all.

I caught Chaz's eyes and told him, 'Don't be a stranger and come by anytime he wished.' His smile told me he was also anxious.

Marti and Mike arrived, and their friends were in tow.

I asked Marti to assist me in getting the food out and for Mike to start the grill.

In the kitchen, I knew Marti was wise in her actions.

"Mom, are you setting up things for more action once Mike and I get out of your hair?" She asked.

"Maybe. Honey, I can't seem to get enough lately. Do you think I shouldn't?" I asked.

"Hey, I don't have a problem with it. Things have been slacking off at our house too." Laughing, Marti added, "if you need any help, Nashville isn't that far away." As beautiful and sexy as Marti is, I couldn't believe Mike wasn't wearing her out nightly.

"Go for it. I would love to be a fly on the wall for the first party. Take pictures," Marti added. I was hoping that wouldn't happen.

As we moved forward in the evening, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. In one instance found Kent and me in the den, and I was sneaking a probe of his cock. Jimmy was returning from the bathroom and caught us. 'Can I play too,' he said with a laugh. "You'll get your chance soon. I raised the hem of my skirt and showed Jimmy my shaved puss.

"Oh, yea! I want that. Just a feel now, maybe?" To further tease Jimmy, I moved to him, took his hand, and placed it on my bare cunt. Jimmy quickly said, "This is going to be great."

I stopped drinking at nine but couldn't risk someone leaving intoxicated. I told Kent it was time for him to gather his friends and go, and I wanted to talk to Mike and Marti for a while.

It took 30 minutes to clear the house as everyone said their goodbyes to Mike and Marti.

I took out two large trash cans and dumped everything that wasn't glass or metal. Marti's assistance was appreciated.

I excused myself and went up to clean up. I took a quick shower, put on a pair of running shorts and a tank top, and returned.

Mike was fixing drinks, so I went into the den to chat with Marti.

I sat on the couch with her and quietly asked if she thought I should say anything to Mike about my intentions.

Marti took longer than I thought she would answer. "It depends. Do you want him to hear it from someone else, or should you tell him you are going after a younger cock. I think he will understand and approve."

Mike handed out the drinks and sat on one of the loungers in the den.

"I'm going to miss you guys," I said. "it's going to be boring around here for me. Mike, I want to ask you something, it might be distasteful for you, but I need to get your answer."

I had Mike's attention immediately. "Honey, frankly, I need more sex. an I think of it constantly. Tonight, Kent brought over those three guys to meet me and consider as sex partners for me. If you think I'm WAY out of line, please tell me. I will stop it before it begins."

Marti added, "Mike, I can understand her wants. You should be considerate and approve. She loves you and wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

Marti's comments almost made me sound like a nympho. Am I?

"Mom, it's OK. I don't want any of them bragging about doing you or degrading you on the internet. I would be so pissed! I want you to enjoy yourself. Go ahead."

Whew, that was a relief.

Surprisingly, the conversation turned to moving and how. No more was said about sex.

Now, a week later, it's about to come about.

Kent called and told me he wanted to set up a party for Friday night. He said Benji and Jimmy would make it, but Chaz went out of town.

I wanted Kent to help me plan the event, but he said it was up to me. Was he making me look like a wanton slut, or did he want to invite Jimmy and Benji to use his woman? Am I going to be considered his 'property' to be loaned out, or was I taking the position I was making the advances?

Tonight, I sat on the deck, nude, and thought about how it might go. Maybe I would meet the guys at the door, kiss each and invite them into the den. But what would I be wearing? A brief bra and thong? Or a short shift to be easily removed? Or nude? No, nude would be too quick to start the action.

I played with my pussy as I daydreamed about being in the bra and thong. Meeting then in the den, with my leg on the coffee table to show my availability. My shaved pubes are visible on each side of the thin strip down my crotch. Mmm, yes.

I'd instruct Kent to get drinks while I greeted Benji and Jimmy. I asked them if they were ready for the night. Maybe motioning them to come over and play with my breasts as I remove my bra. My tits are available for their probing. Yes, that would be a good start.

I will play with my folds as they handle my breasts. I am purposely moaning. Reaching down to their crotches and rubbing their cocks. Telling them to undress and get ready for me.

I will ignore Kent.

Once undressed and their cocks are within hand reach, I will drop to my knees and pull them close. Looking up to both, I will lick their penises, getting them hard.

I suck each cock's head and tongue the shafts. Looking to find Kent to see his reaction. Yes, buddy, you left me to get it started. Sorry, you're out.

I see myself lying on the coffee table, legs open and hanging over the end. I wanted to be licked, but I should know they wanted inside me instead.

As one positions himself between my legs, I feel his cock probing my opening. Yes, I can see the other jerking on his cock, a foot from my face.

To show my approval, I say, "Use me, boys, fuck me and use me."

I grasp my boobs, squeeze them together, and tell cock's owner standing over me to shoot on me. I see his cock getting pounded to hurry his ejaculation.

The cock between my legs is slapping balls deep into me. I'm getting the thrusts of a young stud. Hard and fast.

I will be satisfied within minutes. Wearing cum on my chin, throat, and breasts. A cock has slipped out of me after filling me with his juice. I reach down and draw a string of the cum and lick it from my fingers.

That should be enough for a start.

OR, should I ---.

Friday night can't get here quickly enough!

sueshows
sueshows
334 Followers