All Comments on 'Tantric Yoga'

by the_laughing_man

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
roveroneroveroneabout 4 years ago
Fun, and hot!

kudos for letting Hannah have bush...!

and actually wanted to check off 5 stars...definitely fave

hopelesshubbyhopelesshubbyabout 4 years ago
Very hot, but some editing would’ve made it great

I thought this story was really well done. Very sexy and really hot. I also thought the character details were nice to set the mood, if maybe a bit excessive. The setting was perhaps a bit ill-defined (I couldn’t figure out where exactly Erika was in the room until the story was nearly over).

One thing I really want to point out was some odd word usage. For example, the instructor’s teaching nicely walked a fine line between clinical and erotic. But then some of the actual descriptions of sex would mix slang and medical terminology in an off-putting way. Personally, I don’t ever want to read erotica that includes words like “semen” and “cervix” but maybe that’s me. Finally, the one word that nearly killed this whole story for me: “grool.” What the hell is that? I’ve never seen or heard that word before and it is absolutely repulsive. It was used like three times here and it ripped me out of the story so bad I almost didn’t want to keep reading.

Don’t get me wrong, this is a very good story. But I think a little editing could’ve made it much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I was hoping the two girls would get it on rather than some stranger, a shame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous