Tanya's Wish List Pt. 02 - Dark Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just barely able to control myself I tried to straighten up, but then realized I hadn't started the timer! Michael chuckled cruelly at the wasted seconds as I scrabbled desperately for the phone. Finally tapping the timer after three tries, I pressed my hands into the small of my back, nearly insane from the pain. Michael began twisting and rolling my nipples while he squeezed, which wrung new shouts of agony from me. I begged him to stop, to have mercy. Michael looked me in the eye, shook his head and bore down harder.

About a decade later, the phone buzzed. Michael released my poor nipples and I reached up to soothe them. That brought another look of menace, and I dutifully put my hands behind my back again. At least it was over for now, and I could breath again.

But... what was he doing? Michael was resetting the timer.

He gave me what would normally be a kindly smile and said, "One more time."

Good god, this would be worse. Now that blood was going to my nipples again, it would hurt even more. I experienced a powerful urge to flee, and began looking for an exit. Michael grabbed chin and forced me to look him in the eye.

"Want me to go find another girl who is more obedient and play with her?"

"No! Please!" That tiny part of my brain knew that I was still safe, but I felt panic nonetheless. I couldn't let him see me falter. "I'll take it! I'll bear it for you!"

Playing his role to the hilt, Michael gave me no comfort. "You'd better. Ready?"

I nodded. "Yes," I squeaked.

"Ask for it."

I took a breath. "Please sir... hurt my nipples."

The pain hit me again and it was worse, but I was able to control it better. As Mr. Spock said, pain is a thing of the mind. I was determined to show Michael I could take this and please him. Remembering I needed to start the timer I put my finger above the phone, but paused and looked Michael in the eye. Through my agony, with gritted teeth, I counted slowly to five out loud before pressing the button. He appeared momentarily impressed and I have never felt like more of a badass in my life.

When the timer finally went off and Michael released me I crumpled into a ball, crying pitifully. This wasn't an act, and I wasn't trying to gain his pity. I was heaving, blowing snot out of my nose, full on crying. It was such a release. I felt exhausted, abused and incredibly proud. Michael came to me and put a hand on my shoulder. It was the first time he broke character.

"You OK?"

I looked up at him and made a quick decision -- it was still on.

"Only if you're pleased with me," I said theatrically. He sensed immediately the game could continue. "I've been good -- please tell me you love me!" Hamming it up was my way of showing him I was all right. I slowly went for a kiss, puckering my lips and closing my eyes. Michael read the invitation correctly and slapped me a hard one across the face. I fell, then turned to look at him. My hair was wild and I couldn't suppress a wry smile. Michael smirked back briefly, then sent me to continue my chores.

Some time later he came into the kitchen, dragged me into the living room and made me stand in the middle. The windows were open and the room was bright with sunlight. "Hands on your head," Michael ordered gruffly. I obeyed instantly, and didn't dare move while he briefly left the room. He returned with his phone and took several photos of me. "Step your feet further apart. Look into the camera." I did as I was told. Being put through my paces while naked actually felt familiar and comforting in a way.

After several poses Michael began taking video as he made me exercise. Jumping jacks, jogging in place, crunches, stretches. Subs need their exercise, after all. Soon I was sweaty and aroused from being naked and recorded. I'm one of those girls who gets turned on when a camera is pointed at me.

Turning the phone around, Michael showed me the photos and videos and tapped 'share'. He was going to send them to some friends. I kind of expected that. After the pain I had just endured, mere public humiliation seemed like small potatoes. Geoff and Troy would see them, certainly. Jack... a few others.

"Let's see," Michael mused, tapping and swiping at the screen. "Jack, Geoff, Troy, Leon, Tim and... Sharon."

Wait, what?

He showed me the phone again. That last name was a punch in the gut. Sharon and I had some history. She had come to one of our earlier parties with her boyfriend and was very cruel with me. I still didn't know how I felt about it. God only knew what would happen when she got those photos. She could send them to anyone.

Michael held out the phone to me again. "Press send."

"Not Sharon!"

"They have to go to her. She needs them."

Feeling sick, I dreaded the answer to this question. "Because...?"

Michael smirked. "Advertising. Press send."

I hesitated and the darkness came back to his face. "You know, my arm is pretty well rested up..."

I tapped the phone and sat down. My knees felt wobbly.

Putting the phone aside, Michael stood in front of me. "Now -- go get my belt."

"What?! But I did what you..."

"You think I need a reason to beat you?" he roared.

His words shocked me back to the present. It was right out of what I had written down when I envisioned my Dark Day -- 'Be unfair. Punish me just because you can.'

I hurried to retrieve the heavy black belt that I both loved and feared. Taking my hair again, Michael led me to the footrest by our couch and threw me over it. Standing over me he swished the belt a few times. "I hope you're enjoying your Dark Day," he said sarcastically. "I'm going to explain the grand finale while I get some more exercise."

The belt. Again.

While it's not the sort of thing you ever really get used to, it's interesting how pain can be managed. Like say, by finding out you're going to star in a gangbang that evening. Yes, it was on my written list. And yes, I wanted Michael to orchestrate it so I could pretend to myself that it wasn't my own doing. But I didn't think it would be hosted by that bitch Sharon. Seemed like the belt hardly touched me when I focused on that little nugget of information. Michael had outsourced the planning to her. The girl who had made me jump for my clothes in front of a roomful of party guests was now in charge of throwing me a gang bang. She had photos and videos of me to entice participants, and was no doubt putting great effort into making this as humiliating as possible.

Michael paused his "exercise" and asked, "So? Ready for that?"

It's possible my reaction surprised him. I looked up with resolve and said, "Do it!"

***

An hour later I stepped out of the shower and found a modest outfit laid out for me. It was a simple skirt and crop top, which could almost have been wholesome except for the frilly ankle socks. Michael does enjoy savaging me when I look cute and innocent. With that in mind, I put my hair in braids.

I gulped when I saw a mattress had been placed on the living room floor, then got to work straightening up and putting out snacks. As I was filling a bowl with chips Michael came up behind me rather suddenly. He used a braid to pull my head back until my ear was at his mouth. "When that doorbell rings, it starts. It's on. And you will never be the same afterward. Ready?"

I gulped. "I think so."

"Are you going to make me proud?"

That man -- he knows how to push my buttons! By saying it that way he put a whole different spin on it in my mind. In an instant I went from dread to determination. I turned and looked Michael in the eye. "I'm going to be the best, most obedient little fucktoy in the world. Do your worst."

This was the last time during my Dark Day that there was any acknowledgement of the role play that was actually happening. Michael gave me a small, but genuine smile, followed by a big kiss. "You know I will."

I continued tidying, getting more worked up in my mind by the second. People were coming, and they would do terrible things to me. I started to become incredulous. What did I do to deserve this, anyway? Oh, right... I had literally asked for it.

The doorbell rang, and my courage evaporated. Near panic, I tried to control my breathing as I opened the door. It was Jack, Geoff, Derek and Troy and some others, along with their girls. I was a little surprised because although I knew Troy had recently found a girlfriend, I didn't think he would expose her to... this.

I was closing the door behind the group when I felt a push and realized there were more people. I stepped back and Sharon breezed into the room along with her boyfriend Eric and a really cute, petite redhead I had never seen before. "You didn't start without me, did you?" Sharon asked loudly. Seeing me still dressed, she smiled and turned to Eric as they took off their jackets. "Nope, she still looks undamaged. For now."

Oh boy. This was going to be a long night.

It took a few minutes for everyone to greet each other and find seats, which left me feeling awkward. I mean, what is the etiquette when you're waiting for your "forced" gangbang to begin? Eventually Sharon cleared her throat. "I'm sure you're all wondering why I called this meeting," she began. Then she eyed me. "Just kidding -- you all know why."

There were chuckles while I looked down and hoped the floor would swallow me up.

Sharon continued. "You're all here to tear off a piece of Tanya." (I gasped in shock at how she phrased that.) "But I've been asked to make things extra clear." She paused for effect. "Punish her. Tanya is a slut and a whore, so use her like one. And don't apologize when you're done."

Oh my good god. But she wasn't through.

"Also, you may customize your experience. Tell her what you want her to do. Believe me, she won't argue." Sharon looked to Michael, who gave her a polite nod. "You can have your girls get you ready here or in private."

Troy's girl raised her hand shyly. "Um, I can help with that. I'd like to."

Unbelievable. That mousy, quiet girl (I think her name was something mundane like 'Melissa') wanted to be a fluffer.

"Awesome", said Sharon. Then she looked at me with calm evil. "OK gentleman. First some photos and then... have at her. Strip, bitch."

It's sooooo much worse taking that from another girl. Suddenly, I felt shy. Like I was undressing for my first boyfriend. Some of the guys stood and came closer, a few remained seated, but all were watching me expectantly. Their girls seemed both amused and horrified at the spectacle I was about to become. I was the "other", and could clearly count on no sympathy from them.

I was shaking when I finally stood there naked, except for my frilly socks. Sharon ordered me to stand with my hands on my head and slowly turn around so they could see everything. I did that for a century or two until Sharon ordered me, in coarser language than necessary, to show everyone what they were going to get. That is, I had to spread my pussy open for viewing. Michael had to be behind that one, knowing it would trigger shame for me. I was made to do it sitting, then on knees and elbows, reaching under to spread myself. One of the girls chose this moment to giggle and point, and it was a knife in my heart. Nobody had to call me a whore out loud for me to feel like one in the moment. But there was still that small part inside that knew I was pleasing Michael. That's the only way I could get through it.

Still acting as emcee, Sharon invited the guys to each come up and pose with me for a photo. I felt like a party favor. One by one they came up and groped me while cameras clicked. They didn't ask, they just touched whatever parts of me they wanted as if they were entitled. Which I suppose they were. A few insisted I smile.

While that was happening, Melissa had set up shop in a corner. She stayed dressed, and someone had gotten her a cushion to kneel on. She had two guys standing in front of her with their cocks out and she alternated pleasuring them both. Her curly hair bounced as she bobbed her head on them. I was actually a little envious -- that looked like fun. Troy had certainly loosened up lately, getting a girl like her.

Meanwhile, Geoff had stayed with me after taking his photo. He was grinding his cock into my ass while continuing to grope my small boobs like he owned me. My nipples were quite sore from earlier, and I think he noticed me wincing when he squeezed them. Naturally, he squeezed harder and I knew why. Last time he had visited I think he had been expecting play time, but nothing happened.

"That hurt?" he asked menacingly. I nodded. "Good, that makes me hard. And this time you're going to do something about it." Now louder, so the whole room could hear: "Get on your back and spread for me. Show us how you put out."

Acutely aware that everyone was watching, I slowly laid back on the mattress, lifted my knees and presented myself for use. Geoff was still dressed, but his hard cock was out. He was ready and hadn't needed the services of Melissa the fluffer. I twisted my head to look at the people watching. No one was going to help me. From between my legs Geoff gruffly ordered, "Put it in."

Another sublime moment as I reached down to guide Geoff's cock in -- helping a man penetrate me in front of an audience. Dark Day, indeed. But again, I had literally asked for it. And Geoff was certainly giving it to me. Punishing me for not giving him any last time, not that it was my decision to make. He was rough and forceful from the start, and admonished me twice to be quiet when I cried out.

The room was silent at first, but soon they were offering Geoff encouragement.

"Go dude!"

"Make her take that!"

"Yeah, use that slut!" (One of the girls said that one)

Geoff pulled out, had me clean his cock with my mouth, then pushed me into doggy position. He made me face the group and look at them while he took me even more aggressively. I gritted my teeth, tried not to make a sound. I tried to bear it for Michael.

More hoots and comments from the spectators had me red with humiliation as I waited for Geoff to finish. Sharon reminded him to not let me orgasm, but he knew that and occasionally interrupted his rhythm so I couldn't get in a groove and go over the edge. The worst part was making eye contact with those watching, especially the women.

Geoff reached the point of no return, stood up and quickly put his cock in my mouth. Sharon clapped and made me open my mouth to show everyone before letting me swallow. I felt like I had been put completely through the ringer, and that was just the first person.

Over the next couple of hours everyone got a turn, having been lovingly prepared by Melissa (somehow she seemed to come off as sweet and helpful while I did all the heavy lifting). Sharon made a point of having everyone say exactly what they wanted, and it was different each time. One wanted his girlfriend to hold me down while he had me. Another wanted me to talk dirty, loud enough to be heard by throughout the room. One of the girls orchestrated things for her boyfriend, and had me go down on her while he took his turn. That was a new form of degradation in my experience -- I was being used by two people and felt it wasn't even about me. Troy had his turn, and was much more confident about things than last time. Sharon, of course, made Eric's experience wonderful for him, not so much for me, but details another time.

But none of that compared to what I saw while I was putting out for Derek. I was on knees and elbows again, letting him pound away at my abused pussy, when I realized I didn't know where Michael was. I had become a bit tunnel-visioned, trying to keep myself calm during the ordeal. But now I looked around and saw him in the kitchen doorway. He and the cute redhead were standing close and gazing into each others' eyes. A moment later he clocked my attention on them, gave me a smile and wink and leaned in to kiss her.

My head exploded. I saw colors, I felt rage and ultimate betrayal... and I was more aroused than ever before in my life. It upended my world, and I actually felt my brain being re-wired to this new reality in seconds. Michael paused to look at me again, smirked, went back to kissing Miss Redhead. I was desperate in love all over again, hot with jealousy and my pussy was flooded.

Chest heaving, I began pushing back at Derek. "Come on, fuck me! Harder!" I urged him on forcefully and a few people raised their eyebrows. Before I was trying to be obedient and taking it. Now I wanted it. I yelled at Derek, "Get that pussy! Don't stop!" I nearly lost control and would have cum, if not for Sharon. She reminded Derek, who stopped long enough to deny me. Then he resumed for his own pleasure, cumming in my mouth a short time later. Michael and the redhead were now making out passionately as I swallowed yet another mouthful.

There was one more guy for me to service, Jack. He had chosen to go last so he could finish in my pussy. Sharon told everyone to get their cameras ready for the finale, because I was going to do my new party trick again: I would scoop the cum from my pussy and taste it. That announcement caused guys to cheer and girls to huff in disbelief and call me names. But that was all secondary to me because my focus was on Michael.

How dare he? Now? Here? And with a girl he KNEW would be threatening to me, slender with glorious red hair. How could he?!

Oh, right. Sigh. I asked for it.

It was there on my list, plain as (dark) day. "Make me jealous", I had written. That was a little cryptic in itself, but we had discussed it enough that Michael knew what it meant. I thought maybe he'd put his arm around another girl. A little cuddle on the couch, perhaps. But no, he knew just how to slip in the blade.

Now he was sliding his hand under her shirt. I wanted to fly at them, seize her by that fiery hair and pummel her! Then I'd jump up and down on her! And then... and then... then I'd kind of like to watch them make out some more.

So help me, I'd like to see Michael enjoy her, and I'd like him to know that it would tear me apart. I'd be supportive, I'd help if he wanted or be quiet and not interrupt. I'd even wait in the next room and prepare a snack for them, every groan and thump of the bed a stake through my heart.

Michael and the Supreme Omnipotent Bitch of All Space & Time were now walking hand in hand to the bedroom. To our bedroom. He smiled at me over his shoulder and called out, "Be good for Jack."

"Yes, sir," I replied, tearfully. I watched as Michael led the girl away and caught his eye again just as Jack was settling between my open legs. "I love you, Michael!" There were snickers from onlookers as he and the redhead smiled knowingly. But Michael knew just what to do. He looked at me approvingly and said, "Good Girl".

12