Tara and the Presidents Ch. 05

Story Info
Reagan descends...
1.1k words
4.67
16.8k
23

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhgh... yea... you... fucking... whore..." Tara spat through clenched teeth, perspiration dripping down her face. She gripped Reagan by the waist as she fucked her from behind on all fours in bed, humping up against Reagan's ass.

"Ungg... ungghh... yea... take it... nnng... nnng... nnggh!" She grunted, unloading again in Reagan's pussy for the umpteenth time. They were both filthy, hot and sticky, covered in sweat and each other's cum. They couldn't get enough of each other and had spent the day copulating in every imaginable position. At some point they had showered, but ended up fucking in the shower, then on the bathroom floor.

Reagan's body was compulsively addicted to Tara's cum and Tara's reservations were a distant memory, overridden by her cock's equally insatiable appetite. Just when it seemed like Tara had had enough, Reagan would go down on her and lick her drooling pussy until her cock emerged again, ready for more. She had fucked Reagan's face and pussy more times than she could count.

Now, she pulled out as Reagan lay panting in front of her, her ass presented high in the air, face down pressed against the sheets, giving a clear view of Reagan reaching between her own legs, fingering herself automatically as the rivulets of cum oozed out between her fingers, rubbing herself as she basked in the glow of the latest dose of Tara's ejaculation.

Tara stroked herself roughly, long strands of semen leaking from her cock, spattering Reagan's bare back, staring at the lewd, inviting display in front of her, Reagan's rear fully exposed. Depraved images driven more by primitive instinct than conscious thought ran through her head, filling her with deviant desire. One hand still on her shaft, she used the other to take Reagan by the waist again and guided her swollen cockhead up against Reagan's asshole.

"Tara.. no..." Reagan protested, sounding breathlessly surprised, though her hand never stopping for a minute. "Stop it... Not there, " she scolded dreamily, half moaning as she stuck her sticky, messy fingers inside of herself up to her knuckles.

Heedless, Tara pressed forward, Reagan's anus stretching out to accommodate her swollen head.

"No, Tara, wait!" Reagan said, realizing now that Tara wasn't joking, lifting her head, looking back with her green eyes wide and alarmed, but Tara roughly shoved her head back down without a thought, automatically obeying her lust.

"Shut up, you fucking whore... You know you want it."

"Noooooo...!"

Both hands gripping Reagan's waist, Tara slowly, inexorably slid further and further inside of her ass, her slick cum covered cock sliding easily inside.

"Oh shit, it's so fucking tight," Tara groaned. Now she knew why guys were trying to find a slut who would take it in the ass. So fucking good...

Reagan made some wordless noise, but Tara could not tell if it was out of protest or encouragement.

"C'mon, Reagan... don't you like it?" she panted as she pulled out slowly, almost withdrawing completely before pressing forward again. "Don't want to know what it feels like to take a load of my cum in your ass? It's going to hit your system so fast, you're going to squirt so hard..."

"No, Tara... " Reagan choked out. "No, I've never done this before..."

Tara wasn't sure she could even stop if she wanted to. Driven nearly to distraction by the incredible sensation of Reagan's ass squeezing her throbbing cock, Tara's hips thrust in increasing tempo, bucking up against Reagan's rear.

Despite her protests, Reagan started moaning again, and now her pussy was dripping thick semen all over the sheets as she pushed her ass back to meet each of Tara's thrusts.

"It's coming..." Tara said, feeling her next orgasm building prematurely, overly excited by this new level of deviant pleasure. She was panting like a bitch, tongue hanging out, frantically humping. "It's coming, oh yea..."

"No..." Reagan begged, "Don't... Don't cum in my ass... it's too nasty...

"All of that dirty, sticky cum, in my asshole...

"Please..."

Tara could hear a note of anticipation in Reagan's voice and it excited her further as she grabbed Reagan's waist and pulled her back against herself hard as she slammed her hips forward, pounding her ass.

Tara felt the pressure welling up, waiting to burst forth, and she instinctively held it in for a few agonizing moments to maximize the pleasure it would bring when she finally released, and then with a final thrust, groaning loudly, Tara buried her cock as deep as she could into Reagan's ass, holding her tight against herself, her hips twitching with each pulsing spurt as she unloaded, filling Reagan's bowels with her cum.

"No... no... nunnnghhhhh!!" Reagan's protests dissolved into wordless cries of pleasure as the addictive semen shot through her system.

"Unnghh!!

"Ungghh..."

She was nearly sobbing in ecstasy, pinned up against Tara's crotch, thrashing around wildly on all fours.

Tara's eyes slid closed, savoring the moment, feeling her hips twitch as the last spurts pulsed, Reagan's asshole spasming and gripping her shaft.

Then, it happened unexpectedly - just as Reagan's peak had subsided, her cries trailing off to soft, unintelligible murmurs, she began to moan again, first gently and then with growing intensity that showed no signs of relenting; and then Reagan flew upright, arching her back against Tara her as she pressed her ass against Tara's hard cock, still firmly buried deep inside.

"Unnnngh!" Reagan cried out again, louder with a renewed wave of ecstasy, her asshole clenched around Tara's tool, quaking. She reached behind herself, back arched, clutching fistfuls of Tara's blonde hair.

As Reagan shook and twitched, her tits suddenly swelled and expanded, growing to prodigious size, jutting proudly from her chest, while simultaneously her body rippled in a queer way as the fat seemed to melt away, the muscle tone deepening all over and then instantly Tara knew what would happen next.

Reagan gave a series of harsh gasps, and then she cried out loudly as a long, thick massive cock erupted from her own crotch, standing up straight and then ejaculating wildly.

Then Reagan collapsed back down again, slumped over, breathing hard, moaning, motionless except for a few additional involuntary twitches.

The diminishing scientific part of Tara began processing what the hell had happened, but in the forefront, there was a more compelling, urgent priority. She knew something was seriously wrong with herself, completely debased and twisted, but Tara couldn't help it.

The moment Reagan's phallus had emerged, the blood came rushing back to Tara's own cock, engorged and harder than ever, throbbing and aching. She was so horny from witnessing the whole spectacle that she grabbed the barely conscious, newly transformed cock slut by her now taut, tiny waist and frantically began humping her rear again, and it wasn't more than five strokes before she was grunting and unloading in Reagan's ass again.