All Comments on 'Tara and the Presidents Ch. 05'

by rikimaru4

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rikimaru4rikimaru4almost 5 years agoAuthor
apologies for the extremely short chapter

apologies for the extremely short chapter, but more soon! I've already submitted chapter 6, so it should be out shortly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

I love how more futas are being created. I hope Taylor is last or maybe doesn’t get affected and all the other girls who are futas take out their sexual needs in her body. Long and hard, very very hard.

rikimaru4rikimaru4almost 5 years agoAuthor
WARNING ABOUT FUTURE CHAPTERS

Hi Readers,

Please take note: some readers have expressed concerns to me about the nature of the next chapter containing elements of non-consent. Knowing what is coming ahead, I can say some of the rest of the story will follow a similar vein.

It is my view/intent that none of it is non-consensual, and ultimately the characters are trying to resist what they actually really want, badly. And eventually fail in their resistance.

This idea is mostly the core substance of all of my stories and the corruption is what I find hot and sexy.

But everyone has their kinks and dislikes and if this is outside of your comfort level, please just be aware of the subject matter to come and stop/skim/act accordingly. Future chapter releases will have some kind of forewarning at the top.

Thank you!

-riki

ramblin2020ramblin2020over 3 years ago

riki,

I don't think you're really skirting the line. Everyone gets an opinion but my reading of this last chapter was that it was more out of control than an intentional act going consciously against someone else's wishes. In any event, love your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrikimaru4@rikimaru4
Creator of erotic mind control/transformation stories. If you'd like to read more of my works or get advance chapters, check out my page: http://www.patreon.com/rikimaru