Tara and the Presidents Ch. 06

Story Info
Tara helps Reagan adjust to the new changes...
2.4k words
4.69
17.8k
24

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rikimaru4
rikimaru4
270 Followers

"No, don't... Please, don't..."

Reagan had tears in her large, luminous green eyes as she stared in the mirror at her newly transformed self, naked: her flawless face, framed by lustrous dark hair, perfect fit body, huge round tits, big cock jutting out over her glistening slit.

Tara stood behind her, naked as well save for her white lab coat, which hung open, her own big tits pressed up against Reagan's toned back, completely female at the moment as her own erection was dormant at present, despite her anticipation. Her hands lightly caressed Reagan's shoulders.

"Just don't touch me," Reagan whimpered. "Please...

"I'm... I'm disgusting..."

"Shhhhh... no you're not, love," Tara whispered in her ear, before giving it a lick and a nibble. Reagan shivered.

Tara was excited. She could see it all on Reagan's face in the mirror's reflection, that same gamut of emotions that Tara had experienced herself when she had first been transformed. The undeniable wonder at the sheer perfection of her new body's fitness. The astonishment and horror of being altered, the genuine repulsion of suddenly having this foreign, male organ, now so thoroughly a part of her anatomy. And the lust and arousal it elicited and demanded, perverse, shameful and yet so powerful, enough to nearly overwhelm the shock and disgust.

"You're perfect... look at this body..." And Tara's hands were stroking Reagan's arms now, her fingers trailing down her delicate wrists to her hands, intertwining fingers, never taking her eyes off Reagan's in the reflection.

"No, Tara... please..." she pleaded, shivering at Tara's touch, her body responding despite herself.

Tara pulled her hands gently out of Reagan's. "Look at this flat belly," she said, reaching around and hugging her close. "Think of how many sit-ups you'd have to do to get this body... How many miles on the treadmill you'd have to run..."

Now her hands moved up higher and then she cupped her massive breasts, pushing them up and together as Reagan gasped out loud.

"And look at these tits! You couldn't get tits like these in the gym... " Tara was massaging them now, feeling Reagan's hard, erect nipples against her palms as Reagan squirmed and writhed in her arms, mouth opening and closing wordlessly like a fish. "They're so sensitive, right? Doesn't it feel good? So good? They want to be touched...

"But, nothing is going to prepare you for this pleasure... " And now Tara's hands were moving again, exploring, lower and lower...

"Tara, please don't!!"

Reagan burst out from her arms, whirling around just as Tara's fingertips brushed up against her cock, backing up until she was pressed up against the mirror.

"Reagan," Tara said reproachfully, taking a few steps forward as she shrugged out of her own lab coat, baring herself. She got down on her knees. "I won't touch it," she said. She put her arms around Reagan's thighs, planting each hand on her firm round ass. "See? Not with my hands..."

"No, Tara!"

Tara pulled her hips toward herself, pressing Reagan's huge throbbing cock between her own massive tits.

"Ahhh! No, please... don't do that..."

She saw the struggle on Reagan's face, as she fought to control herself, trying desperately to maintain her identity and resist the longing to give in to the hedonistic pleasure her cock demanded. Tara looked down at the swollen head, slick and wet, glistening in the cleavage of her huge bust, breathing lightly on it.

"Hmmm... Seems like it likes it..."

She arched back, letting the thick cock slide between her tits. Reagan was completely rigid, pressed up against the wall, gasping, her beautiful face contorted, her hands curled up into balls, fingers digging into her palms.

"Ahhh! No... Tara, please...

"I don't...

"Don't want this..."

"Oh, I think you do," she said, ceasing to grope Reagan's tight little rear so she could push her mammoth tits together, and then Tara rose up and down slowly, stroking Regan's hard, wet cock between them.

Reagan gave a shuddering gasp, her face starting to sweat.

"Please..

"Oh god...

"Oh please...

"Tara..."

Tara bounced slowly up and down fucking Regan with her tits as Reagan stood there twitching, shivering with repressed pleasure.

"Don't you know.. how lucky you are, Reagan?" Tara asked, starting to breathe harder with the exertion and her own growing excitement.

"I was all alone by myself for days... I didn't have a hot slut to titty fuck me like this..."

She wasn't sure if Reagan was paying attention. She had her eyes squeezed shut, breathing hard through her nose as she bit her bottom plump lip, just the same way Tara had when this had first happened to her.

"Don't you like these gigantic tits of mine? Don't they make me look like such a dirty, hot skank?

"You don't like how your big dick looks sliding between my titties?"

Pre cum began oozing out from the tip of it, and soon there was a steady stream dripping down the shaft, smearing all over Tara's tits in a wet, sticky mess.

"Look," she panted. "See? That means your semen wants to come out.

"Your cock wants to shoot a big load all over my slutty face and tits."

She bent down and let her tongue hang out, licking lightly at the tip of Reagan's head as it pumped upwards. Reagan gasped again at the contact, pulling her cock down, away from Tara's mouth. There was a moment's hesitation, and then Reagan thrust up again involuntarily, and Tara took the head in her mouth, slurping loudly, sucking hard. Reagan let out a strangled cry of anguished resistance .

"You have a lot more resolve than me," Tara husked between sucks as she continued massaging her with her tits. "I'd have busted my load ten minutes ago.

"Still, I can tell it's going to happen soon. See how rock hard it's getting? It's burning hot..."

"No..." Reagan shook her head in denial, even as her hips erratically thrust upwards again.

"You feel it, don't you? That building urge, that feeling that you're going to explode..."

"I... No... I don't..."

"Oh, you're going to love it so much, Reagan, it's going to feel so good...

"I can't wait for you unload on my tits and in my face and in my mouth..."

"No... No..." Reagan spat through gritted teeth, chest heaving.

"Go ahead," Tara panted excitedly. "Try and hold it in...

"That just makes it feel even better when it finally comes out..."

Reagan's eyes were still squeezed shut, lips tightly pursed as she breathed raggedy through her nose. Her hands were in front of her, grabbing fistfuls of Tara's long, blond hair, a sheen of sweat coating her entire toned body. Her abs flexed as her hips made a series of involuntary twitches, rubbing her cock up and down between Tara's huge jugs.

"Nnnn.. no..." Reagan choked out. "Don't make me...

"No...

"It's gonna...

"Awww, nooooooooo, " Reagan groaned heavily, as her hips bucked and the hot cum came exploding out from her red, swollen cock.

Tara closed her eyes, her mouth open and tongue hanging out as the warm semen splashed her face, dripping down onto her chest. She let Reagan spurt over her a few times, then took the spasming cock into her mouth, sucking hard.

Reagan cried out, losing all composure, hips pumping, thrusting wildly into Tara's mouth again and again, groaning with each pulse of semen as it squirted out. Tara's hand went between her legs, fingering herself while grinding her thumb up against her burning clit, which twitched and engorged, and then she moaned around the mouthful of cock as her own erection emerged with a jolt of pleasure, her hand instantly leaving her pussy to wrap around the thick shaft and masturbate herself.

Reagan's first ejaculation lasted unbelievably long and Tara attempted to keep up, but soon it was overflowing and she let Reagan's cock slide from her mouth, gasping as semen dripped down her chin, the last bursts coating her face again.

"Oh... Oh shit..." Reagan collapsed to the floor, lying on her back, chest heaving. Her cock, still erect, lay against her flat belly, more semen dribbling out onto her own stomach in weak spurts.

"Mmm... mmmmmm..." Tara moaned in pleasure, eyes closed, one hand smearing at Reagan's cum across her face and sucking languidly at her fingers, her other hand still on her own erection, stroking it automatically.

God, she was so horny... Tara opened her eyes to see Reagan lying in front of her, looking off into space with a glazed look in her eyes, drooling slightly from her open, panting mouth. Her legs were splayed immodestly, her thick, veined cock in plain view, and just below it, her pussy, also drooling and glistening.

Tara got down on her knees, lifting Reagan's legs and hooking them over her own hips, positioning herself between.

"Whaaa...

"What're you doing... " Reagan said dazedly. "No...

"Wait...

"Stop..."

"I need it, Reagan," Tara said urgently. "Need to fuck so bad..."

Still gripping own shaft, Tara guided herself into Reagan's eager, waiting pussy.

"No.. wait, don't nnnngh!!" Reagan moaned loudly like a slut, arching her back as Tara pushed her hips forward, burying herself deep inside.

"So fucking good," Tara muttered as she began to slide in and out, rubbing her big dick back and forth inside Reagan's hot pussy. Reagan laid there getting fucked, still in a daze, though her hips rolled up to meet each of Tara's thrusts, still moaning loudly.

"Mmmm, yea, you like this don't you," Tara asked, starting to pant herself, as she pumped her hips, thrusting in and out of Reagan's dripping snatch.

As if to remove any doubt, Reagan's cock began to respond, growing fully erect again, raising off her belly into the air, thick strands of cum trailing into the puddle on her stomach. Tara reached in front of her, wrapping her fingers around Reagan's sticky shaft.

Reagan gasped, looking down, before turning her head to the side to look away. "No, Tara... don't... don't touch it..."

"Shhhh... Don't worry, Reagan..." Tara slid her hand up and down Reagan's shaft in a twisting motion as she pumped her own cock in and out of her. "It's ok... you're still a hot little female slut...

"See how tight and wet your pussy is?

"And that's why your cock is still hard... It's because you're female, you can have multiple orgasms."

"No," Reagan moaned, her head thrashing side to side, trying to deny the pleasure she felt. "Don't touch it...

"Don't look at it..."

Tara ignored her, fucking Reagan faster, harder, her hand jerking her off at the same time in rising tempo.

"Just wait, Reagan," Tara groaned as she humped. "I know how you feel...

"I've been there... You don't want to be controlled by this thing, this big, hard disgusting cock, but you can't help how good it feels...

"You want to resist.

"You don't want your new body to change who you are.

"It is going to change you... But don't worry... Soon, you won't care. It won't bother you at all...

"Soon all you'll care about is the pleasure. How fucking good it feels to have a dirty slut wrap her lips around your cock, and cum in her mouth while her tongue swirls over your swollen head...

"How fucking good it feels stick your big cock in a hot, tight, wet pussy and fuck until you bust your nut..."

Tara was panting heavily, groaning in pleasure, getting herself off, fucking Reagan hard now, close to her climax and she could feel Reagan's cock getting hot in her hand, rock hard again, preparing to squirt another load.

"It'll be all you care about. You won't be able to take your mind off your big, hard dick. You're going to be obsessed with fucking and cumming, over and over again...

"You'll be a nasty little nympho cock slut, just like me..."

"No..! No!!" Reagan was squirming underneath her, thrashing around and Tara wasn't sure if she were trying to resist or take more of Tara's cock inside of herself, or frantically rub her own dick inside Tara's fist. She suspected it was all three. "Ahhh! Stop... Stop..! It's going to happen again..!"

"Go ahead, Reagan... Go ahead and cum all over yourself...

"Don't you think I look hot with all your cum dripping down my face and tits? Don't you want to look like a filthy whore like me?

"Go ahead... Let it out," Tara moaned, her voice rising higher with excitement. "It's going to feel so dirty and and nasty and fucking amazing when you squirt all over yourself...

"Come on, you slut..."

"Noooo!

"Noooooo...!

"Unghhhh!!" Reagan cried out, thrashing uncontrollably as her cock spewed thick spurts of cum with such force that it landed on her own face and tits, then down her torso and stomach.

Tara didn't stop pumping her fist up and down, fast and hard, jerking Reagan off roughly, her hand covered in semen oozing between her fingers, and then Tara too was cumming hard, squirting into Reagan's gushing, twitching pussy, filling it with her seed, and even when it began to overflow, still she couldn't stop slamming her cock in over and over again as the cum loosely squeezed out in thick, flowing rivulets with each thrust, a huge sticky mess coating both of their mid sections and puddling on the bed sheets.

"Fuck..." Tara groaned, giving a shuddering sigh of pleasure as she thrust herself deep inside of Reagan a final time, keeping her cock buried deep inside as she felt it twitch, giving its final spurts as her hips bucked in small involuntary motions.

Eventually she pulled herself out, a wet sucking noise as their cum covered organs disengaged. She rolled over next to Reagan, who was simply catatonic, laying there panting, twitching, covered all over with semen.

"You're a fucking mess, Reagan," Tara said, catching her own breath. She leaned over, licking some cum off of Reagan's full, luscious lips. Reagan barely registered, but her tongue slowly came out, licking the place where Tara's tongue had been.

Tara sucked on one of Reagan's fat erect nipples, eliciting a dull, shuddering moan from her. Tara took her time, languidly licking Reagan all over her sweating, twitching cum covered body. Soon Reagan was licking her clean in return.

It wasn't long after that they were messy all over again.

rikimaru4
rikimaru4
270 Followers