Tara and the Presidents Ch. 07

Story Info
Time to get back to science...
1k words
4.69
12.8k
17

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7.

"Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Yea! Fuck me! Unnghh!"

Reagan moaned loudly, the table she was bent over rocking back and forth, as Tara fucked her roughly from behind.

"Fucking... hot... bitch," Tara spat between clenched teeth, gripping Reagan's tiny waist, grunting each time she pumped against her round perfect ass. "Nnngh. Ngghh. Yea. Take this cock..."

She yanked Reagan by the hair, pulling her upright so she could reach around grab handfuls of her big luscious tits, her own smashed up against Reagan's toned back, unable to stop humping her for a moment. One hand moved down, grabbing Reagan's thick ready cock, already dripping precum from its head, stroking it hard as she fucked Reagan from behind, who moaned even louder with this new, intense pleasure.

"Oh yea, Tara! Beat me off... Fuck me! Ungh... so fucking good... " Reagan rocked her hips back and forth alternating between shoving her ass back to take more of Tara's cock and thrusting forward to fuck Tara's hand wrapped around her own drooling cock.

She really has turned into a filthy whore in no time, Tara reflected, sweat dripping down her face as she humped like an animal, while reaching around and stroking Reagan and wantonly groping her tits. She couldn't even recall how many times they'd both taken turns sucking and fucking each other, cumming over and over again. When their cock had had grown tired and subsided, they had licked each other's soaking, sticky slits until the erections emerged again, wet and hard and ready.

But, it couldn't be all mindless pleasure and fucking. There was still a lot of work to be done. A lot of science. A lot of experiments...

"Unnghh... unghhh... gonna cum, " Reagan groaned heavily, twitching, "Yea I feel it.. gonna cum..."

Tara gave her two more hard thrusts, then reached out, fumbling about before finding and grabbing the specimen cup from the table, holding it in front of Reagan as she jacked her off, her hand stroking fast and hard.

Reagan groaned again loudly with mindless abandon, unloading into the cup as Tara expertly milked her cock. Tara felt Reagan's pussy gush, spasming and squeezing her cock, dripping on the floor and she couldn't hold back any longer, grunting as she unloaded too in Reagan's hot, sopping cunt, bucking hard against her toned ass, unsuccessfully trying to catch everything in the cup, as it slopped all over her hand and floor, while their hips rocked back and forth in unison.

Still, given the copious amount of Reagan's load, there was more than enough. Tara pulled out, and held the cup up, satisfied with her specimen, then set it on the table and sucked the dripping semen covering her hand.

"Ok," Reagan said, panting, her stiff, dripping cock jutting out in front of her. "Your turn now."

"Get the wipes, you whore," Tara replied with a slanted smile. "I don't want a tainted specimen."

Whatever else she was now, she was still a rigorous scientist.

Reagan got some alcohol wipes and knelt in front of Tara, her own cum covered cock still giving slight spurts of cum, puddling on the floor. She took Tara in her mouth, sucking hard a few times as Tara looked down, admiring the hot slut's big tits and perfect, fit body. Reagan took Tara's cock deep into her throat with a gagging noise, then slowly drew her out of her mouth, sucking the whole while, giving a deep purr of satisfaction as she released it, clean of all traces of semen, though still glistening with her saliva. Then she sensuously stroked Tara down with the alcohol wipes.

"All clean," Reagan said sweetly, although Tara could hear the indecent excitement behind her smile.

Reagan stood and moved behind her, close. Tara could feel Reagan's tits pressed up against her back, the nipples hard and erect, like Reagan's dick that was pressed up against her ass. "Ready?" she whispered in Tara's ear, in that same sweet innocent voice.

Then she roughly pushed Tara down by the back of the neck, bending her over the table. Tara let out a sigh of contentment, her cheek and tits resting against the cool surface of the table top.

She spread her legs apart, pushing her shapely ass back in anticipation. Reagan wasted no time, grabbing her by the waist and slamming her sticky, wet cock inside with no preamble.

Tara grunted in pleasure.

***

Reagan arrived at the lab just before lunch time. The kitchen was empty, luckily. It had been no issue at all to take the syringe filled with her own semen and inject it into Taylor's yogurt. Eat my cum, you stuck-up skank, she thought with malicious glee.

Then she picked up Madison's yogurt and injected a second syringe holding Tara's sample into it.

Hope you enjoy it, bitch.

Reagan paused as she went to put the containers back in the fridge. Such mean, nasty thoughts. This wasn't like her at all, this wasn't who she was.

...Was it..?

Why was she doing this? They were her friends...

"God, where have you been?!"

Reagan whirled around, holding the empty syringe behind her back to see Madison herself standing there.

"Oh my god... What happened to you?

"You look all... tarted up." Madison's face was a mixture of surprise and contempt. And perhaps a touch of envy.

"Huh?"

It was true. Reagan had tried to look as normal as possible when she got ready to come in to the lab, but when she looked in the mirror, she couldn't stand how plain she looked. Full, luscious lips like hers demanded bright lipstick. Her long, sleek hair was too fantastic to tie back.

And though she had shown some resolve in the end and forewent the skin tight mini dress, it would be a crime to cover up a banging body like hers in anything more conservative than the tight sweater she had on.

"Come on, Madison, I'm not wearing anything you or Taylor wouldn't."

"Oh, please... like you could even pull off what Taylor and I wear," Madison sneered, oblivious of her own desperate transparency to emulate Taylor.

"What, are you padding your bra now?" she continued disdainfully, staring at Reagan's chest unabashedly. "Trying to be like Tara now?"

"I'm not—"

"If that's the look you're going for, you might want to start stuffing your crotch too," Madison interrupted scornfully.

"Here, Madison," Reagan said brightly, holding out the cup of yogurt in her hand. "I was just about to bring you lunch!"