Tara Ch. 06

Story Info
Lindsey stands on her on her own...
11.5k words
4.14
1.6k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halloween, Francine's Boutique

Dominant women from all over the Las Vegas area had been invited to come and bring their favorite pets with them. Sandra's building had three stories to it, and she had turned the top floor into a stage and night club type area for intermittent gatherings. It wasn't anything like a real club, but it was a place that dominant women could gather away from prying eyes and judgmental people like you'd find at more public lesbian clubs or bars in the area. This Halloween gathering was a special one this year. In addition to the pets and submissives being allowed to dress up, they would perform a dance routine for all the Dominant women in attendance.

Sandra, who owned Francine's stood by the bar area watching all her guests. When she saw Tara sitting by herself, she went over and sat down.

"Why are you alone tonight?" Sandra asked pulling a chair out to sit.

"I'm not alone, there's just only me at my table. Besides, I have my pet..." She said looking at her watch. "And I believe she's up next to perform."

"You sound very proud of her." Sandra inquired.

"Sandra, if you knew the whole story how she was before her submission to me, you'd have wondered how I refrained from killing and disposing of her body." Tara said with a smirk.

Sandra's eyes widened. "How did you break her?" She asked.

Tara smiled thinking back to the say they fought. "To start, she tried to pick a fight with me..."

Sandra smiled. "She had no idea about your martial arts background, did she?"

Tara chuckled. "No, she didn't. Suffice it to say, after I beat her, I talked, she listened, she submitted, and has been happy at my feet ever since."

"What makes her so dedicated?" Sandra asked.

Tara thought for a minute on how to answer her without giving anything away any details her life. "Suffice it to say that her life was devoid of any kind of support network. I became that support network and haven't regretted it in the least."

"I've seen the girls downstairs fitting her more than a few times. She has the look of a truly a devoted pet who loves her Mistress." Sandra said to her.

"She is, without a doubt, the greatest submissive I've ever trained." Tara told her with pride in her voice.

"Better than Kathy?" Sandra asked.

"Kathy is equal to her in the way that they both love their places with me. But Lindsey is better in the way that she had no formal training or experience as a submissive. She was a clean slate and was a joy to train." Tara told her.

Sandra smiled hearing Tara speak so fondly of Lindsey. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see who it was. Smiling, she stood and embraced the woman. "It's good to see you Karmen, I'm glad you made it."

"It's nice to be home, Sandra, even if it is just for a weekend. As much as I like LA, Vegas will still be my home." she replied. She looked over at Tara. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure, Karmen Westgate." She said extending her hand.

Tara stood and took her hand. "Tara Andrews, pleasure to meet you. Please, join me..."

Karmen sat down. "Modest kneel." She pointed to a spot and told her pet. "I apologize, but I don't recall ever having met you before." She said to Tara.

She watched as the submissive woman knelt next to Karmen. "This is my first-time attending Sandra's Halloween party. She's been after me to come for a couple years now, but life has conspired against me until tonight." Tara said with a smirk.

"Oh, I can imagine. There are times, I'd like to bitch slap life in the face for doing the same to me." Karmen said smiling. "May I buy you ladies some champagne?"

"Seven up for me, someone has to run this place tonight." Sandra said waving one of her submissives over.

Karmen looked at the submissive. "Champagne for Mistress Tara and I, and a seven up for your Mistress." The pet bowed her head in respect and walked off to get the drinks.

"Is your pet going to perform this year?" Sandra asked Karmen pointing to the Asian woman behind her.

"No. Michelle badly strained her back 6 weeks ago. So, I'm forcing her not to dance this year." Karmen replied. "Trust me, she wanted to, but since her employer is paying for the rehab and treatment, I told her that she will follow the treatment plan to the letter."

Tara looked up at the ceiling when she heard Tool's song "Sober" start to play. Smiling, she turned her attention to the stage. "What does she do?" she asked Karmen.

"She's a building inspector for LA county. She loves her job, but..." Karmen stopped talking as she saw the orange color crawl onto the stage. "Who is that, and what is she doing?"

Tara looked over at Sandra who was watching as well. "She's stalking her prey." Tara said as she stood and watched.

The woman on stage had painted her whole body up to resemble a tiger. Her slicked back hair was made up into two buns on the sides of her head where ears would be. Of course, she had painted her hair orange with black stripes. The performer had even gone so far as to put a tiger's tail buttplug in her ass. She was slowly getting up on the stage very much the same way a Tiger would move in the jungle. She wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing and wasn't ashamed in the least of her body. The people in the audience watched as she slowly climbed onto the stage to start her performance. She was crawling on her hands and toes to simulate how the big cat would move.

The dancer stalked from the club floor onto the stage towards her prey. The audience could see that she went all out with her body paint. Her hands and feet were painted to look like the pads that the big cat would have. She stalked forward; the first verse of the song started. She slid up the dancer's pole all the way to the top. She moved around it with ease. She was switching from her left hand and leg to her right with ease to the beat of the drums.

"Holy SHIT she's got to be strong to only use one leg and hand to keep her up there." Tara heard someone in front of her say. "I'm more amazed at her dexterity since she can switch hands in the middle of a routine." Someone else commented. Tara smiled even bigger as she watched and listened.

She spun with the music and never took her eyes off "her prey". She had moved halfway down the pole in the meantime. When the first chorus hit, she leaned backwards and planted her hands on the floor. She let go of the pole and did a pair of back flips over to the opposite side of the stage. When she landed, she instantly dropped on to the floor. Getting up and moving slowly, she was stalking her prey as she moved.

"She's incredible." Karmen said with amazement in her voice.

Sandra smiled as she looked over at Tara. "She is..." Tara looked back to the stage with pride. Seeing as Tool was one of her favorite bands, she had started to tap her foot. "I am just a worthless liar... I am just an imbicile... I will only complicate you..." She sang quietly as she watched.

The second verse was over and the chorus hit. The performer jumped up, did a cartwheel and a front flip onto her prey, and wrestled with it. She suddenly jumped up and back flipped again and twisted as she came down. The crowd was gasping in surprise as they watched. When the musical interlude started, she slowed down and made it look like she was devouring her meal.

Tara had made a guess about what was coming next. Karmen's eyes were glued to the stage as she watched the performance. "Just wait for drums to pick back up, I'm sure you're going to be surprised." She looked at Sandra who was nodding her head in agreement.

When the final chorus hit, the dancer rolled back into a three-point stance, her lone hand ready to claw another cat that was encroaching on her meal. She leapt into the air, grabbed the dancer's pole, vaulted off it, and on to her "enemy". Still moving with the music, she "attacked" with everything she had and as the song ended, she stalked back over to her meal and laid back down to finish eating.

When the music stopped, EVERYONE was standing and applauding. The performer quickly stood and moved into the humble position to acknowledge the Dominant women, but really, she was only acknowledging one of them.

Karmen and Sandra were clapping as loud as they could. They looked at Tara who was clapping and smiling with a look of pride on her face. The dancer moved off the stage and slid her feet into a pair of black heels. They watched as she buckled the strap around her ankle. "I wonder who she belongs to?" Karmen asked. Her eyes widened as the dancer made her way over to the table and then knelt in the nadu pose in front of Tara. She looked over at Tara who was smiling.

"Me... She's mine..." Tara said with pride.

"I hope Mistress is pleased?" Lindsey asked her Mistress as tried to catch her breath.

"Your Mistress is VERY pleased. Now I understand why you asked for more time to yourself." Tara said cupping her cheek. "How long have you been working on this routine?" Tara asked her.

"8 weeks Mistress. Miranda was the one that helped me choreograph the whole routine." Lindsey said with pride.

Tara shook her head and smiled. "I need to send her a thank you card." She said quietly. "Inspection."

She snapped into the position. Tara reached into her clutch and pulled out a vibrating egg and it's remote. She slid the egg into Lindsey's cunt. "Before I turn this on, I want you to turn around and look at all the people staring at you."

Lindsey looked and for the first time, noticed all the women that were staring at her after she performed. She looked back at her Mistress and spoke. "Mistress... There was only one person in MY audience that I was performing for." She said bowing her head.

Tara cupped her cheek and smiled. She leaned over and kissed her other cheek. "You are my pet..." She said to her.

Lindsey looked at her with love and adoration. "You are my Mistress..."

"You may have three glasses of champagne and you may cum as much as you want to. As always, you will thank me for the orgasm when you do." Tara told her. Lindsey smiled as she watched her Mistress turn the egg on to the second level. That was her favorite setting. She would edge herself until she couldn't hold back anymore, and then let her orgasm wash over her whole body as she came.

"Thank you, Mistress." Lindsey said to her bowing to her Mistress.

"Wait." she said to Lindsey who went to the position. She then turned and looked at Karmen. "This is my pet, Lindsey. The is one of my best trained and most disciplined pets and one that I am proud of for as far as she's come." Tara said looking at Lindsey with pride. "Lindsey, this is Mistress Karmen Westgate.

Lindsey bowed her head in respect and spoke. "Mistress Karmen, thank you for watching my performance. I hope you enjoyed it."

"Pet, it was the most adventurous and awesome dance routine I've seen in a long time. You did very well on it." Karmen told her.

"Thank you again Mistress." Lindsey replied with her head bowed.

"Look at me pet." Lindsey picked her head up and looked at Mistress Karmen. "Who did your body paint and how did you get in here without anyone seeing you?"

"Mistress Karmen, everything orange and black from my neck to my tops of my feet is liquid latex. The only paint I have is on my face and hands. As for who helped me with this, I have a sister pet that is good at painting, and she was the one that helped me with it. As for how I got in here without anyone seeing me, I wore a cloak. Mistress Tara was kind enough to indulge me by dropping me off two hours early so I could get some practice with the pole and so that no one except for Mistress Sandra would see me painted up." Lindsey replied bowing her head again.

Sandra spoke up at that point. "I watched her practice her dismount from the pole and then vault off of it. But the rest of the routine was a complete surprise. How did you manage to stay on the pole with nothing but a hand and a leg? I've known strippers that can't hold on for that long."

Lindsey smiled, bowed her head, and spoke, "I'm a bit stronger than I look, Mistress Sandra."

The next day

Tara and Karmen met for coffee at Coffee Religion and had been chatting for over an hour. They had taken chairs to the back so they could have some privacy to converse. After the performance last night, it was mostly Tara answering questions about Lindsey's performance the night before and her training.

"I was really curious about how long it took her to put the body paint on. It looked like it was on every part of her." Karmen asked.

"Lindsey told you about the paint and latex. I asked the pet who helped her with it how long it took to paint Lindsey. She told me it took almost two and a half hours to correctly do the tiger scheme." Tara replied.

"I was speechless when I saw it. None of my pets would go that far for me."

Tara shrugged her shoulders. "That's the thing about Lindsey. The journey to get her collar taught her more than I did. One of her mantras is that if it's worth doing, it's worth doing as best she can." Tara told Karmen.

"What do you mean by that?" Karmen asked.

"If you asked her what taught her the most about herself, Lindsey would tell you that the journey to get where she is was more educational than the lessons themselves. She learned that working for something means more than having it given to you." Tara told her. "Without betraying her trust, Lindsey had almost no support network when she had a problem. When she submitted to me, she saw a life that she wanted and embraced it to the fullest..." Tara smirked. "She's happy now."

"No parents, nothing? Karmen asked.

"I'm not going to go into details about it, but mom and dad are cunts of the highest level." Tara told her.

"What was she like in the beginning?" Karmen asked.

Tara chuckled. "She received a lot of the stick and carrot method of learning in the beginning. I think that the biggest thing that helped her was when she talked to my first submissive and had her questions answered and fears laid to rest."

"I tried that once, but it didn't work out well. My first pet was a jealous little thing and gave her information about how much of a monster I am." Karmen told her with a bit of sadness.

"I take it you don't have either of them anymore?" Tara asked.

"No. The one I was training, decided she wanted another Mistress. I told her that was fine and put her in contact with an older woman who had an excellent reputation. My other pet..." Karmen scoffed and shook her head, "ultimately ended up quitting and last year was arrested for armed robbery along with her boyfriend who terribly abused her."

"Did you defend her at her trial?"

"No, I'm a business and finance lawyer. But I had a colleague take the case and I paid for it. If I'm honest, I don't take failure very well. I still beat myself up about what I could have done better or different." Karmen replied looking at her coffee.

Tara saw the hurt in Karmen's face as she talked about this topic. She reached over and put her hand on top of hers. "My father has a saying that he taught me when I was 5. He says that failure is the best teacher and that no one is perfect. Those that try to be perfect, will fail more times than succeed."

"Oh, I agree, I whole heartedly agree with him. Because of that, I'm very selective about who I take as a pet now. In fact, I will never have more than three pets at any given time."

"Especially with your line of work, I'm sure that it would be hard to handle more than that." Tara told her.

Karmen shook her head and smiled. "You're righter than you know. There's a reason why I have a fold out couch in my office... So, tell me about yourself. You're 19 and you have how many pets?"

"I have four full time, and one more is auditioning for me to become her Mistress." Tara told her. Karmen started to speak, but Tara held her hand up. "I know what you're going to ask... The one that's auditioning has previous training from a..." She made air quotes, "master... and I'm seeing if I'll be able to break her of some very bad habits."

"Men..." Karmen said to her.

"Yes, men... They have some terrible ideas about keeping and caring for pets." Tara told her. "The woman's former master tried to drug her and pimp her out to his friends."

"Is he in jail?" Karmen asked.

"No... but he's missing two very particular things after she repeatedly stomped on them." Tara said chuckling.

"Karma..." Karmen said quietly.

"Is life's stripper name." Tara finished for her. They both laughed after she said that.

"Back to you... I'm very curious about how you got to be so wise at such a young age." Karmen asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Please pardon my honesty, but you're 19 and you have the soul of a woman that's probably 70." Karmen explained.

Tara smiled. "Well... My mother was a history teacher and is very good at relating life lessons through various scenarios in history. I'm a history nut myself, so I love listening to her. My father is a retired Green Beret and has been around the world at least three times in the 22 years he served. Suffice it to say... All my, wisdom, as you put it, comes from them."

Karmen's eyes widened as she listened. "Wow... Please thank you father for his service when you see him next." Tara smiled and nodded her head. "How did you get to be such a dominant woman. You have a presence that would make Hillary Clinton bow and worship your feet."

"Honestly, daddy and I used to sit in the mall and people watch while mom shopped. He taught me that you can see almost all the way into a person's soul just my looking at their mannerisms and the way they walk and carry themselves. As for my being a Dominant, that comes from my mom." Tara explained.

"Because she was a teacher?" Karmen asked.

"No..." Tara paused for a moment to take a drink of her coffee. "Mom explained that it's a mindset for her and that she chooses to be a strong woman and not bow to anyone other than my father. I took it one step farther after I started reading about the psychology behind it. Seven years later, here we are."

"And no one gave you any formal training on seduction or Dominance and submission?"

"No. I watched people a lot when I was out." Tara explained. "It's just like you as a lawyer. You grill a witness and look for little cues that he's about to slip up or you catch him in a lie."

Karmen nodded her head in agreement. "So, tell me about Lindsey. What does she like?"

"She's not a pain slut if that's what you're asking. She'll take the discipline when she does something wrong, and it does get her going. But as far as straight pain, that's not her thing. She was looking for someone that she could devote herself to and that would love her as much as she loved them." Tara leaned in closer to Karmen and lowered her voice. "She does love it rough when I take her though."

Karmen listened as Tara explained about Lindsey and her growth as a submissive. Tara told her about the initial training that she went through and how she finally realized that there was no correct way to be a submissive, but it was all about how much effort she put into growing under her Mistress's care. As she listened, Karmen was thinking about another one of her pets that was rather stagnant in her growth.

"Karmen?" Tara asked.

She suddenly perked up realizing she was deep in thought. "Sorry about that, I was comparing Lindsey to one of my pets."

"Oh? I take it there's an issue?" Tara asked. Karmen nodded her head. "I was always reaching out to other Dominant women for advice in the beginning, I'd love to return the favor if possible."

"I think I'd love to have some advice." Karmen told her. "She's a bit stagnant in her growth with me. I almost feel like I'm not doing something right with her." She started to explain about her methods and how she trains her. "She submits to me and seems happy, but the look in her eye says otherwise."