Tara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katelyn smiled as she covered Lindsey's hand with her own. "Good." She said quietly. "By the way, mom and dad are going to my aunt's house this weekend and they said you could stay over if you wanted to."

Lindsey picked up the picture on her dresser, kissed it, and set it back down. She walked back out to the living room and looked at her furniture. Then she walked into the kitchen and looked around. Frowning, she shook her head and made her decision. She went into the kitchen, picked up her phone, and dialed her Mistress.

"Mistress, would you have time for me today or tomorrow... Yes, I have something that I need to talk to you about... Yes, thank you, I'll be waiting." She said with a smile.

The next day, Lindsey was waiting for her Mistress by the door in the humble position. She heard her car pull under the carport and smiled. Moments later, she heard the door open.

"Welcome home Mistress." She said as she saw her boot. Lindsey moved forward and kissed the toe.

"Thank you pet." Tara told her. She walked into the kitchen and turned on the light. "Inspection."

Lindsey jumped and moved into the kitchen so her Mistress could inspect her.

Tara moved in a circle and looked at her body. She paid attention to her calves a bit better when she saw more muscle definition. "Have you been running?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress. I started back last month. I've been doing three to five miles every other day." She told her.

Tara nodded her head. She stepped back and then suddenly wrapped her hand in Lindsey's hair and pulled her head back. She smiled when she heard her pet take a sharp breath in. "Have I been neglecting you, slut?" Tara asked menacingly.

"No Mistress..." Lindsey replied.

Tara moved her to her nipples and rubbed them lightly. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"No Mistress, you have been very attentive to me, and I continue to dedicate myself to serving you." Lindsey said starting to breathe heavier.

"So, you're happy at my feet?" Tara asked her as she pinched her nipple.

Lindsey took a sharp breath in as her Mistress squeezed. "Yes Mistress... SO happy."

Tara moved futher down and started to rub her clit. "You're sure that there's nothing that I need to do to make you happy?"

Lindsey inhaled sharply and moaned. "Mistress, you've been overly generous... with me and I can't thank you... enough for your efforts... Oh yes!"

"Lindsey..." Tara whispered in her ear.

"Yes, Mistress..." She replied.

"You may cum..." Tara said to her. Lindsey loved orgasming standing because it was almost a total body orgasm. She had to hold on to Lindsey more than once so she wouldn't fall down. "You like it when I let you orgasm when you're standing."

Lindsey nuzzled her face in her Mistress's neck. "I think I like it more when I know that you'll never let me fall." She said quietly.

"And I never will..." Tara whispered to her. When she was able to stand on her own, she went back to the inspection position and waited for her Mistress to address her.

Tara looked at her in awe and smiled. "I really am so proud of you, pet. If you had told me that we'd be here, in this exact moment, two years ago, I'd have called you a liar."

Lindsey dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around Tara's waist. "You saved me from what would have been a horrible life or existence. I have more to be thankful for than I ever knew..." She said squeezing her as hard as she could.

"I was happy to do so my pet. You were beautiful then, but you've truly blossomed into a gorgeous woman who knows what she wants out of life know." She replied rubbing her shoulders. Tara felt her shift for a moment, and she knew that Lindsey had something important she wanted to ask her Mistress. "Let's talk now, hmmm?"

"Yes, Mistress." Lindsey replied feeling a lump in her throat.

Lindsey stood and followed her Mistress to the living area and took her place in front of Tara. She did her best to hold back the tears knowing what she was going to ask of her Mistress, but there were a few that escaped. "Mistress..." Lindsey paused as she cleared her throat and spoke with pride. "Mistress Tara, I have something I need to talk to you about, and something even bigger I feel I have to ask of you." She bowed her head in respect. "So I ask that you please allow me to finish what I have to say before you ask me questions." She leaned forward and kissed the toe of Tara's boot and then resumed her position in front of her.

"Very well Lindsey, proceed." Tara replied.

Lindsey quickly gathered her thoughts and steeled herself for her request. "Mistress Tara, please know that the last two years have been the most rewarding for me as a woman, but more importantly as a person. When I compare my life before I submitted to you, against the time that I have served you, there is no comparison. I was a miserable bitch who had no idea what it meant to be kind to someone or really love something or someone." She tapped the collar around her neck as she lovingly gazed at her Mistress. "Your collar is something that I have some to love. The symbolism that it represents means more to me than anything I've ever accomplished in my life. You were right when you said the journey was a better teacher than the results. I've learned more about myself during my time in service to you than I have in the entire time I've been alive." She looked at Tara who was warmly smiling at her. "And for that I will be forever grateful to you..." She paused and sniffed. "You've always said that you would do anything to make sure your pets are as happy as they can be."

"I will..." Tara said quietly.

She looked around at the place she'd been living in for the last 7 years. She stood and walked over to her fireplace and picked up the picture on it. She handed it to Tara who looked at it. "This was taken when I was in fourth grade during our field day. I raced and beat every girl in school to win 1st place. Coincidentally, this is also the last time I can remember ever being happy until I submitted to you." She waved her arm around the apartment. "You called this place a dungeon once. I remember not understanding what you meant at the time; I understand now. This IS a dungeon. Other than my time with Katelyn and you, it's got mostly memories that I don't want anymore." She knelt back in front of her Mistress and she started to tear up again. "Which is why I HAVE to ask you... and I'm sorry for this..." Lindsey sniffed and sighed heavily, "I need a new start away from here... Please... Find me a new Mistress that I can serve." She leaned over and started to sob. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She said between sobs.

Tara was tearing up after hearing her submissive ask to be released from her to another Dominant woman. She knew that this day might come, but she hadn't really planned for it. Knowing what to say and do, Tara stood and knelt in front of Lindsey. "Lindsey..." Tara said quietly. She lifted her head and was wiping the tears from her eyes. Her Mistress smiled with tears in her eyes, but pride in Lindsey. She put her hand on her cheek and spoke. "I am SO VERY proud of you..." She paused as Lindsey's expression turned to puzzlement. "You have nothing to be sorry for. Lindsey, you are brave for knowing that you need this and taking this leap into a new start away from all you've ever known." Tara picked up Lindsey and they both sat back down on the couch. Lindsey curled up into her Mistress's lap and quietly cried as Tara held and comforted her. They didn't say anything for almost thirty minutes. Tara had her eyes closed and was running over who she could call. Only one name stood out and she smiled when it came to her. "Get my phone for me, pet..." Lindsey climbed off her Mistress and quickly walked into the kitchen and returned with Tara's phone. Resuming her place in front of her Mistress, she bowed her head as she listened to her make the call.

"May I speak to Karmen Westgate please... Tara Andrews..." Tara put the phone on speaker while she waited for Karmen to come to the phone.

"Thank you pet..." Karmen said quietly as she took the phone. "Tara, this is a surprise, how are you?"

"I'm not having too good a day. I need some help and your name is the first one that came to mind for what is needed." Tara replied.

"Of course, I'll help in whatever way I can."

"I have a submissive that has requested me to find her a new Mistress to serve." Tara told her. "I was wondering if you had room for her and would you be interested in her serving you?"

"Tell me about her..." Karmen said with an interested tone in her voice.

"Do you remember the Halloween party last year?" Tara asked.

"Of course... Wait, is it her?"

"Lindsey, yes, it is. She explained to me that she wants a clean break from Las Vegas."

Karmen was silent for a moment. Lindsey looked nervous and her hands started to fidget. "Is she kneeling in front of you, and may I address her?"

"She is and yes you may..." Tara told her.

"Lindsey, do you remember me from the Halloween party?" Karmen asked her.

Lindsey bowed her head. "Yes, Mistress Karmen I do." She said with confidence.

"Good. Besides, yoga, do you do any other exercising?"

"Yes Mistress, I run 3-5 miles four to five times a week." Lindsey replied.

"Excellent. I'd love to have a pet that will run with me." They heard clicking over the phone. "Tara, I'll be there on the 14th to evaluate her, would that be acceptable to you?"

Tara looked at Lindsey. "She'll be ready..."

"I look forward to seeing her in all her glory. Thank you for the call, I know this must hurt." Karmen told her with sympathy in her voice.

"It does, but in the long run, I have confidence that this pet with flourish even more with you."

"High praise indeed. I'll see you in a couple weeks. Thank you, Tara." Karmen told her.

"I'll text you the address as soon as we get off the phone. Thank you, Karmen." Tara said disconnecting the call. She tossed her phone on the couch and looked at Lindsey. "You will practice every pose that I have taught you in your off time. You will start timing your runs so that Karmen will know how fast your times are. Questions?" Tara said wiping a tear from her eye.

"No Mistress..." Lindsey replied. "I'm sorry Mistress, but this is what I need."

"I know pet..." Tara said cupping her cheek. "I know..."

Two weeks later

She was kneeling in the entrance hallway of her apartment. Except for the collar she wore, Lindsey Decker was completely nude. Her head was on the carpet and her hands were crossed out in front of her. Her mistress had told her to be in the humble position until she arrived that evening. The door to her apartment opened, and her Mistress walked in. She had on her customary black thigh high stockings with the seam on the back and black knee high 6-inch stiletto boots. She was wearing a very short leather mini skirt that barely covered her bare pussy and a bolero jacket with a single chain to hold it closed over her massive 38DD breasts. Her eyes had a smokey color to them and the blood red lipstick stood out against all the black clothing she wore.

"Mistress Tara!" Lindsey exclaimed loudly. "I've missed you this week."

"I know pet, and I'm sorry that I couldn't get over here before now, but I'm here now." She told Lindsey cupping her cheek lovingly. Tara walked over to the kitchen and leaned up against the counter. "Inspection." She said out loud. Lindsey quickly made her way into the kitchen and assumed her pose so that her Mistress could inspect her pet. Her legs were spread slightly more than shoulder width apart, her hands were clasped behind her neck, her 34C chest was out, and stomach was in.

Tara had made her an appointment at the spa she used in preparation for today. She was more than likely getting a new Mistress, and Tara wanted to make sure that Lindsey looked her best. They had gone all out with her. Every place on her body had been waxed. Her waist length blonde hair had been trimmed, washed, and braided down her back with one part of her bangs hanging down to the left of her face. Her nails were all trimmed, polished, and had a coat of Tara's signature red color. Her spa always took good care of when she went, but this time, they had outdone themselves with her pet. Tara took her crop and touched various parts of her body as she inspected her. Lindsey shuddered in anticipation to know if her Mistress was pleased with her or not. "Have you been running the five miles a day that I've told you to?"

"Other than the appointment you made for me at the spa today, yes, Mistress Tara, I have been." Lindsey replied.

"What was your average time this week?" Tara asked.

"Thirty-two minutes, ten seconds Mistress Tara."

"Very good my pet. I am very pleased. What's more important is that your new Mistress will also be pleased. She wants her pet to be able to run with her." Tara told her. She lightly ran her fingers up her rib cage and up to her breast. She circled her nipple, flicked it a couple times, and whispered "Cum" into her ear. Lindsey shook as she orgasmed. She loved it when her Mistress allowed her to cum standing up. Her whole body shook with pleasure. Tara smiled as she watched Lindsey come down from her orgasm. Tara walked over to the couch and sat down. She spread her legs and showed her bare pussy. "Come pet, pleasure your Mistress. I want to cum twice before Mistress Karmen arrives to evaluate you." Lindsey ran to the couch and went at her task with everything she could. She wrapped her arms around Tara's hips as she started to buck and orgasm. When her mistress came back down again, she redoubled her efforts again so that she could please her Mistress. Tara came again and it was better than the first time. She tapped her pet on the head twice to let her know she could let go now. Tara was breathing heavily as she opened her eyes and looked down at her pet. "I will miss our time together pet." She said cupping her chin.

Lindsey thought back to the day on the hill behind the school when she'd tried to kick shy and introverted Tara's ass, only to end up meeting and submitting to Mistress Tara. She also thought about how much happiness her Mistress had brought to her lonely life. Mistress Tara had shown her the love and care that her parents never did, and she would be forever grateful for all of her instruction. "As will I Mistress Tara. You've shown me so much in the last two years that it makes me wonder how I actually survived being so unhappy."

Mistress Tara opened her arms and Lindsey slid up and laid her head on her Mistress's shoulder. Tara put her hand at the base of her neck so she was able to rub Lindsey's cheek with her thumb, and kissed her forehead. They stayed like that for about an hour not saying anything to each other, just enjoying each other's company. Lindsey started to tear up some at the thought of leaving her Mistress, and unknown to her Tara was shedding a few tears also. After the hour was up, both of them stood and got ready to meet Lindsey's new Mistress. Tara went into the bathroom to check her makeup while Lindsey checked herself in the mirror by the door. She adjusted her collar but heard Tara call her into the bathroom. She quickly moved and assumed the present position.

"Come in here pet, I have something for you." Lindsey walked into the bathroom and awaited instruction. "Face the mirror." She turned and looked into the mirror. Tara reached up with a key in her hand and unlocked Lindsey's collar. Lindsey started to tear up, but she stayed strong. Tara took her old collar off of her and put it on the bathroom counter. "I give this to you as a reminder of where you came from and what you will always mean to me." She pulled out a black felt jewelry case and opened it. Inside was a woven rose gold choker chain with a platinum pet kitty hanging from it. Lindsey's eyes lit up seeing it. She pulled her long braid up and out of the way so that her Mistress could put it on her. When she heard the small lock being snapped shut, and felt the small key being put in her hand, she started to cry and dropped to her knees grabbing her Mistress around her waist.

"I will always love you Tara. You saved me and I will never forget that." She said through her tears.

"You will always have a home with me Lindsey, wherever I am." She told her. She let Lindsey cry for a couple minutes before she stood her up and helped her fix the very small amount of make-up she was wearing. After 15 minutes, she was presentable again and they both sat in the living room waiting for Lindsey's new Mistress to arrive. They had been waiting for less than a half hour when headlights shone through the apartment windows.

"She's here." Lindsey said getting up to go stand at the door to wait. There was a knock at the door and Lindsey opened it. She bowed slightly at the waist as she spoke. "Mistress Karmen, on behalf of my Mistress, Tara, I welcome you to her home and ask you to step inside so that I may guide you to her." Mistress Karmen walked past Lindsey and into the apartment. Lindsey closed the door. "Mistress Karmen, please follow me." She said as she walked down the hall into the living room. Tara was standing in front of the fireplace as they walked in. She turned and walked to greet Karmen. Lindsey walked over behind Tara and assumed the wait position. "Mistress Tara, Mistress Karmen has arrived."

"Karmen, wonderful to see you again." Tara told her as she walked up to kiss her on both cheeks. Karmen was about two inches taller than Tara's 5'6 but wasn't even close to be as voluptuous as Tara. "Shall we sit and talk for a minute?" Tara asked.

"Thank you for having me in your home. Normally I would love to, but I was just notified that a client of mine is pissing and moaning about a ruling a judge handed down today. I have to get back and stroke his ego." Karmen told her.

"Men..." Tara said shaking her head.

"Yes, men..." Karmen agreed.

"To business then... Pet Lindsey Decker, Inspection." Tara said. Lindsey moved quickly and stood in front of her new Mistress.

Karmen got up to inspect her. She walked around and looked at Lindsey for a moment before stepping back away from her. "Humble." She told her. Lindsey moved so that she was in front of Karmen and assumed her position. Karmen pulled out a shorter crop from her thigh high boot and touched Lindsey's cunt with it. She smiled as she watched her not move a muscle when she touched her. "Egyptian." Karmen told her. Lindsey moved and assumed the position. Karmen stood back and watched. She started issuing commands for harder positions to which Lindsey performed them all quickly and correctly. "She moves so fluidly; you've obviously put a lot of time and effort into this pet." Karmen complimented her as she moved back closer to Tara.

"The fluidity of her posing is from the yoga classes that I started her on after I finished her initial training. She's gotten so good that she substitutes for the instructors at Maxx Fitness from time to time." Tara explained.

Karmen's eyes were wide with surprise. "I remember you telling me about that. I never gave much thought about the advantages my pets would get by doing yoga, I need to re-evaluate that. Can you tell me a little about her before you took her on?"

Tara smiled thinking back two years ago. "Lindsey was a problem to me in the beginning before she submitted. Her initial training took a bit longer than I thought, but she learned everything I taught her. Pet Lindsey even worked on her own, after our sessions to correct what she failed at. Of all the pets I currently have, there is no one that is more willing to follow my commands than her. This one is special to me, and I will miss her." Tara said with pride and sadness in her voice.

"Why would you give her up then?" Karmen asked.