Tara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because the total happiness I want for her will not be achieved in this area. She needs a clean break from her life here to achieve her full potential. Have her tell you her story and you'll understand." Tara told her.

Karmen nodded her head in understanding. She looked over at Lindsey as she stood in the At Your Service pose. "Nadu." Karmen said to her. Lindsey walked over and assumed the position. "I give you the option to not go and stay here with Mistress Tara."

Lindsey kept her head bowed but both Mistresses could see tears forming. "Mistress Karmen, while I love Mistress Tara and it is killing me to leave her, she is right that I would not be happy in this area. It is wholly my choice to submit to you and become your pet for as long as you will have me."

Karmen looked at Tara who nodded her head agreeing to let her go. "Attention." Karmen said smiling. Lindsey stood up and assumed the pose. "Lindsey Decker, after talking with your Mistress and evaluating how well you're trained, she and I have agreed that you will be transferred from her care to mine effective immediately. I accept your submission to me and will put my collar on you when we get home." She walked over, lovingly cupped her cheek, and gently spoke. "I swear to your former Mistress, but more importantly, you, that you will be loved, cherished, and very well cared for." Karmen looked at the chain around her neck. "This is beautiful, Mistress Tara gave it to you?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress Karmen, it's so I can remember." Lindsey spoke.

"Remember what?"

"Mistress Karmen, it's so I remember where I came from." Lindsey said looking at Tara.

Karmen sniffed and wiped a tear out of her eye. "The first thing that I will do as your Mistress will be to have a plaster bust of your neck made. You will put this beautiful memory on your dresser in plain view so that we will BOTH be reminded of where you came from and the example I have to live up to." Karmen said to her.

Lindsey's tears fell as she dropped into the humble position. "Thank you, Mistress Karmen, I swear, here and now, that I will strive to be as good a pet to you as I was to Mistress Tara."

"I have no doubt that you will. You have two minutes to say goodbye to Mistress Tara. When you're finished, in the back seat of my SUV, there's a bag with suitable clothing for you to wear on our drive back to LA. Dress and sit in the front, legs crossed, with your hands resting on your knees. I'll be along presently." Karmen told her.

Lindsey ran into Tara's embrace. She whispered to Tara so that only she could hear it. Tara responded by tearing up but holding her composure. When she let go of Tara, Lindsey dropped to the floor and kissed both her feet. She then stood up and then walked out the front door to Karmen's vehicle...