Tara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara thought for a moment. "How long has she been with you?"

"As a collared pet, about 6 months. She's bisexual and is divorced from her husband of 15 years who she tells me, just ignored her. Much like your Lindsey, she's not a pain slut, but does love a good spanking or a few strokes with a cane. I've gone out of my way to show her the attention she needs, but still the look of 'I'm not totally happy' is there in her eyes. Honestly, I'm at the end of my rope." Karmen explained.

"I'm going to sound like a man for a moment, but bear with me." Tara explained. Karmen nodded her head. She lowered her voice so that no one would hear her. "When is the last time you've taken her and ridden her hard? I've learned that sometimes a pet just needs the release and the total attention that you give her when you're taking her cunt and ass."

"Come to think of it, I have been a bit neglectful of her in my time with her. I've had a client that's been a real asshole and has been taking a lot of my attention." Karmen said in thought

"See?" Tara asked. "I've learned that a neglected woman sometimes needs a bit more attention to get..." Tara made air quotes, "...her groove back and to feel good about herself and her submission to you."

Karmen thought for a moment and then pulled her phone out. She dialed a number and waited for the call to connect. "Andrea... I am leaving at 7am tomorrow to come home. You will be at my condo by 10am. Your body will be ready for inspection when I arrive... Yes, my usual shower gel and shampoo after my inspection... You will also have my red strap on prepared for me to use extensively on you afterwards... Yes... You will be staying the night... Very good, do not disappoint me... We shall see, pet..." She disconnected the call and put her phone down. She sighed and looked up at Tara. "I think you hit the nail on the head. She perked up instantly and sounded... happy."

"I learned, in the beginning, that it's all about balance with your pets." Tara replied.

Karmen was putting her phone away when she saw Tara holding her phone up to her.

"You've never seen pictures of Lindsey without paint." Tara told her.

She looked at the pictures in the folder. Karmen saw a gorgeous young woman in various poses, dressed and nude. The nude pictures she saw, Lindsey had a look of being unafraid of nudity. She came to a particular picture and showed it to Tara.

Tara smirked. "That was for insurance in case she decided to run her mouth to the school we attended. She was less than pleased after she found out I'm quite proficient in Aikido and Tae Kwon Do."

"Ouch... I'm sure that was an ego destroyer. Still, she's a gorgeous woman." Karmen said to Tara.

Tara could see an attraction in Karmen's eyes but said nothing. "To quote my best friend, she is quite yummy." Tara said as Karmen handed her phone back to her.

"She looks like she enjoys nudity." Karmen asked.

"She once told me that she really prefers to be nude. She never wears a stitch of clothing at home anymore. One of my other pets has a pool in her back yard. When I let her lay out, she's out of her clothing so fast that it would give the flash a run for his money." Tara said with a chuckle.

"I get it. I prefer it also, but living in Los Angeles, there's not a lot of places to lay out nude without someone taking eleventy billion pictures of you." Karmen told her.

"I can imagine... I hate to do it, but I have to get going. Saturdays are always family dinners, and daddy is grilling t-bones tonight." Tara said standing up.

"I'd blow me off for a good steak as well." Karmen said standing and picking her trash up. "Out of curiosity, how does he make it?"

"Avocado oil, salt, pepper, and three cloves of minced garlic 24 hours before he puts it on the grill." Tara told her.

"That's it?"

"Yup, that's it. It comes out so tender that you can cut it with a fork." She said with a smile.

"Thank you for that, I'm going to be thinking about a good steak until dinner." Karmen said with a smile.

"You know Lucille's has tri tips now." Tara told her.

Karmen smiled. "Lucille's is on the menu for dinner." They kissed each other on the cheeks. "Thank you for a very enlightening afternoon, I hope you'll consider coming to LA as my guests sometime."

"I think I'd like that." Tara said walking out to her car.

One month later

Fully attired, Mistress Tara pulled on to the street that her best friend and her mother had lived since she was in the third grade. She smiled at some of the memories that came to her mind about her childhood. As she got to Amy's house, she saw Lindsey's red BMW sitting next to the curb.

"Good, she'll be limber and ready to go." Tara said to herself. She pulled her Mercedes into the garage and closed the door behind her. Getting out, she grabbed a small box from the back seat and walked into the house. Both of her pets were in the humble position and waiting for her to acknowledge them. She put the toe of her thigh high boot next to Lindsey and she automatically kissed it and rose to the wait position.

"Mistress, your pet has taken to basic yoga very well. She is stretched and limber for your training today." Lindsey said bowing her head.

"Did you focus on her hips and thighs like I told you to?"

"I did Mistress. She is ready for you." Lindsey said with a smile.

"Excellent pet. Go and attire yourself to attend me this evening." Tara told her.

"Yes Mistress..." Lindsey replied heading into one of the bedrooms. Taking her stockings and heels out of her Kate Spade bag, she paused as she looked at it, remembering back to when her mom had given it to her for her twelfth birthday. A tear came to her eye as she remembered how happy she was that her mom had remembered what she wanted. She thought for a few more moments and then sunk to the floor and leaned back on the bed and started to cry at the thought of how neglectful and uncaring she was now. She felt arms wrap around her and her Mistress's voice calmly whisper in her ear.

"It's ok, I have you..." Tara told her quietly. "Let it out... I'll always be here for you, and I'll never give up on you Lindsey." Lindsey wrapped her arms over Tara's and just let her comfort her as she quietly cried. They stayed that way for a couple minutes before Tara spoke. "I have no idea what you've gone through over the last few years, but I'm always here for you to talk to if you want."

"Thank you, Mistress, and despite what you just saw, I am deliriously happy in service to you. You've given me what I needed and when I needed it. And I'll always be thankful for you." She told her Mistress. "But right now, I believe I'm supposed to be attending you..."

"You are, but I have Amy in a stress position awaiting punishment for forgetting Wheel position." Tara told her.

Lindsey sighed and shook her head. "Mistress, it's not a hard thing to remember. We've worked on it more than a few times."

"Which is why you're going to discipline her." Tara told her.

Lindsey's head snapped up to look at her Mistress. "Me?"

"You're the one who taught it to her. You put the effort in to help her perfect the pose. She forgot your training. You will discipline her." Tara told her.

Lindsey bowed her head. "Mistress, I am..." She started to say but was cut off.

Tara got right into Lindsey's face causing her to pull back in fear. Instead, Tara kissed her forehead. "Lindsey, look at me..." Lindsey picked her head up and looked at her Mistress. "You might be my pet, but in my service, you hold a higher place with me than she does. The fact you're disciplining her reinforces that. I'll tell you where to strike her. You're going to be my instrument of discipline, that's all.

"Yes Mistress..." Lindsey replied.

"Questions?" Tara asked.

Lindsey smiled, took her Mistresses hand, and kissed it. "No, Mistress Tara. Thank you for explaining it to me."

"You're welcome my pet. Now I believe you have some make up to fix and clothing to change into." Tara told her.

"Of course, Mistress Tara, I will be at your side in less than 10 minutes." Lindsey told her.

Tara handed her a small shoe box. "You will wear this tonight as we train the useless whore downstairs."

Lindsey opened the box and looked at the contents. "Red, Mistress?"

"Yes. Only you and Kathy are worthy to wear that color. She'll get hers next week when the both of you will be attending me with this useless whore." Tara told her.

Lindsey smiled with pride. "Thank you for this great honor, Mistress Tara." She said taking her hand and kissing it. "I'll be out to attend you as soon as my make up is fixed." She said grabbing her things and running into the bathroom.

Tara walked out into the living area to see Amy not moving. She looked closer at her and could see her arms and legs starting to shake. "Getting tired slut?"

"Mistress, I ask for your forgiveness for forgetting my instruction." Amy asked her.

Tara noticed that her arms were starting to shake from fatigue. "And yet, I'm not the one you need to ask forgiveness from, am I?" Tara asked her. "One of my most beloved and cherished pets took time from her day to help with your training. She showed you and then helped you by giving you tips on how to better assume the position. Yet, when it came time to show the fruits of that effort, you failed by forgetting it. I'm not the one you must ask forgiveness from; your MUCH better trained and MUCH more disciplined sister pet is." Lindsey walked out of the bedroom strutting like a runway model would. She stood and put her hand on her hip and brandished the flogger her Mistress had given her. "Look at her slut. See what one of my favored pets looks like. She will discipline you. Kneel back position." Amy moved into the position. She locked her arms and spread her legs according to her Mistress's instruction.

Lindsey moved over in front of Amy, swished the flogger a few times to get a feel for it, and then looked at her Mistress.

Tara nodded her head and spoke. "Five strokes across those floppy saggy tits of hers."

Lindsey smiled. "Yes, Mistress Tara..." She turned to look at Amy, "Count the strokes you useless twat." She said as she swung the flogger and struck Amy's tits. She slowly gave her five strokes and then stood up at the wait position for her Mistress to tell her where to flog her next.

Tara made a motion at Lindsey for her to run her fingers through Amy's cunt. Lindsey did it and held her hand up so her Mistress could see. "Look at how wet you are from just those few strokes. You like pain, don't you?"

"I don't know for sure, Mistress. I only know that I don't ever want to leave your service." Amy said with conviction.

"Yet, you disrespect me by forgetting what you were taught." Tara looked at Lindsey. "Five more to her saggy tits."

Lindsey flogged her tits more slowly this time. She paused for a count of twenty between each stroke. When she was finished, she went back into the wait position and paused for her Mistress.

"Look at her you useless whore." Tara told Amy as she stood. She walked to Lindsey and ran her hands over her arms. "Look at how disciplined she is. She stands here with strength and pride in herself and her dedication to her service to me. She knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it. THIS is who you need to ask forgiveness from. Do that now."

"Lindsey, my sister pet, I ask your forgiveness for disrespecting you by forgetting what you taught me." Amy said looking at Lindsey. Lindsey stood not moving or saying anything.

"Lindsey, do you forgive her?" Tara asked Lindsey.

"MY..." Lindsey said enunciating the word forcefully. "Mistress, I'm not convinced she's sincere. So, no... I do NOT yet accept her apology." Lindsey replied.

"Very well Lindsey. Deliver 10 strokes to each of her thighs." Tara replied sitting down on the couch again.

Lindsey delivered all twenty strokes rapidly, alternating thighs to avoid breaking her skin too badly. She watched as Amy's eyes tried to roll back into her head and she started moaning and breathing heavily. She looked up at Tara with a question.

"You just had an orgasm, didn't you?" Tara said to Amy. "I didn't give you permission to cum, yet you did anyway."

"I'm so sorry Mistress, I couldn't help it. It felt so good." Amy said in shame.

"What felt good?" Tara asked kneeling down next to Amy.

"The flogger... Mistress."

Lindsey could see Tara's eyes and she knew what was coming. She smiled as Tara spoke.

"Inspection!" Tara barked. Amy, seeing that her Mistress was pissed, snapped up and into that position. She walked over to Amy and got right next to her face. Without looking at Lindsey, spoke. "My favored pet, cuff and gag this useless whore."

"Yes Mistress..." Lindsey said as Tara turned and walked to the garage. She pulled the wrist and ankle cuffs, and a ball gag out of her bag, walked back over to where Amy was, and dropped the cuffs behind her. Lindsey grabbed her hair, pulled it up, put the ball gag into place and tightened it down. When she was finished, Lindsey leaned in close to her. She then bit her earlobe and then sucked on it. When she felt Amy shudder in pleasure, she whispered, "You're... So... F-F-FUCKED..." into her ear which made her shudder even more. Giggling quietly, Lindsey cuffed her ankles and wrists, and stood back to wait for her Mistress to return.

Tara walked back in moments later with a long rectangular box. "We're going to find out how much of a pain slut you really are." She told her. Tara opened the box and pulled out a piece of bamboo with a leather wrap with which to hold it. "On your knees, face on the floor, arms back so your wrists are by your ankles." Tara said to Amy.

Amy assumed the position Tara ordered her into. She looked over and tried to see what was happening, but instead felt a slap to the back of her head. "Eyes down useless whore." She heard Lindsey say as she heard the ankle and wrist cuffs being snapped together. She then felt a small bell being pressed into her

"When you can't take any more strokes, you will ring that bell. Do you understand?" Tara asked. Amy nodded her head that she did. Tara made sure to swing the cane close to her ear so that Amy could hear it swish past her. "You like pain?" Tara asked her. Before Amy could answer, Tara spoke again, "Let's find out."

Amy felt the cane come down across her back and screamed out of surprise more than pain. She felt Tara raining strokes across her back. It hurt. It hurt a lot, but the more it hurt the more emotional release she felt. Her mind went blank as the stokes came. She couldn't think of anything else other than letting go, the strokes, the burn, and her burden being released. Suddenly they stopped. Amy opened her eyes and saw Lindsey looking at her.

"Had enough?" She asked.

Amy shook her head no. She watched Lindsey stand and move away. At that point she felt the cane across her back again. She smiled as the strokes came faster and on different areas of her back and shoulders. She let her mind go and run with the feeling of freedom that it felt. She felt her body tense up as another orgasm came. She screamed behind her gag as it flowed over her. When she felt it start to end, she opened her eyes and saw Tara's boot next to her face. As best she could, she moved over and nuzzled her Mistress's boot toe. She felt the straps of the gag being released and she opened her mouth so it could be removed.

"Answer me whore..." She heard finally Tara say.

Not even knowing what the question was, she spoke. "I'm sorry Mistress Tara, I didn't hear the question."

"You didn't hear the question? Why is that?" She asked.

"May I speak Mistress?" Amy asked.

"You may."

"Mistress, I AM a pain slut. I love feeling the sharp cracks on my skin. I love the burn of the bamboo as it fully contacts my skin. I love the way it burns away my doubts and fears. I didn't hear the question because I let go and felt nothing but the pain and the release that I needed in my life. I know I did it against your instructions, but the orgasm I just had was better than ANY I've ever had before..." Amy told her with tears in her eyes.

"What are you saying to me?" Tara asked.

"I found what I want... and... I want you to hurt me..." Amy said with determination.

"Why do you want me to hurt you?" Tara asked her.

"Because I CHOOSE to let you... And I know that after you hurt me, you'll care for me and do what's best for me." Amy told her with conviction.

"Release her. Keep her arms by her sides." Tara told Lindsey as she quickly walked off.

She moved forward and released the cuffs. With her eyes closed, Amy took a couple sharp breaths as she shifted a little. Lindsey grabbed her around the waist and lowered her to the floor. "Look at me..." Lindsey told her. Amy opened her eyes and looked at Lindsey. "You found what you needed I take it?" Amy nodded her head. "Your burden is gone, isn't it?" Another nod came. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"I feel like a new woman." Amy replied with a dreamy smile.

Lindsey leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Now you can live and be happy..."

A Year Later

Lindsey had just finished her shower after her five-mile run. She had started back running in addition to her yoga because it allowed her to clear her mind and concentrate on nothing other than the world around her. Sitting on her couch, she was looking at the pictures of her from when she was younger. The one picture that made her smile was her as a little girl on horseback. She closed her eyes and smiled at that memory. Her parents had taken her to a horse farm and set her up with riding lessons for the day and a short trail ride. They had all taken the ride and had a great time. She opened her eyes and looked at some more of her pictures. She found one of her from fourth grade. She was holding a small trophy for her winning the 100-yard dash. She'd raced against every girl in her grade and had beaten them all. Her smile was huge and to see that little girl and how happy she was made Lindsey smile even larger. Her eyes found a picture of her 7th grade class's trip to Hoover Dam. Her smile disappeared when she thought about how her mom and dad reacted when she told them she wanted to go.

"How much is the trip?" Her father asked.

"It's $500, but I was hoping we could go as a family. We haven't had a vacation..." She started to say but was cut off.

"Lindsey..." He replied in a huff. "Your mom is involved in a merger, and I'm dealing with a shitstorm at work. We don't have time for your stupid vacation." He wrote her a check and went back to his work.

She looked at the check and then back at him as he ignored her. A tear fell from her cheek as she thanked him and walked back upstairs.

Lindsey snapped back to present time and looked around her apartment. She stood up and walked into her bedroom. She looked at her poster bed and all the oak furniture that her parents had provided. The dresser had a picture of Katelyn and her at Starbucks in their junior year. She smiled as she remembered that talk.

"Katey, I swear you surprise me almost weekly." She told her friend.

"Linds, I'm serious. I'm not bullshitting you."

"Oh, I know you're not. I just can't believe that you want to continue." Lindsey replied.

"You don't?" Katelyn asked in surprise.

"I didn't say that." Lindsey said with a smirk. She got up and sat in the chair next to Katelyn and lowered her voice. "Look, the first time we fooled around, I figured it was the alcohol. We both love Tequila." She said as they both giggled. "The second time, we were both sober and I don't know about you, but I enjoyed the hell out of it. You played me like concert pianist, and I have NO regrets about it." She took Katelyn's hand and looked her in the eye. "I enjoy my time with you Katey. If you want to make love with me, then I would be a fool to say no." And she kissed her hand.